LUX

DanniellaHoran4 tarafından

It's been 10 years since she has seen her god fathers and her mum. Lux lives with her dad Tom. Whilst her... Daha Fazla

1
2
3 - Leaving Carlisle.
5. Long Chapter.
6 - Locating Lux
7.
8.
Chapter 9.
10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Little Mix cover band auditions.
Chapter 13 Meet the Little Mix cover band.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lux.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Dinner.
Chapter 24 - Nosy Paparazzi.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Concert part 1
Chapter 29 - Concert part 2
Chapter 30 - Concert part 3
Chapter 31 - Concert Part 4
Chapter 32 - Amber,Sophia and Lindsay arrival.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 - Aunt Amber's 25th Birthday
Chapter 38 - Easter Part 1
Chapter 39 - Easter Part 2
Chapter 40 - Lux's first day of school.
Chapter 41 - Lux's first day of school.
Chapter 42 - Lux the Loser.
Chapter 43

4.

94 1 0
DanniellaHoran4 tarafından

LUX

It's 2:34pm.

I am on my uncle/god fathers door step.

I take a deep breath and knock. I knock on his door, my heart starts racing with nerves.

5 minutes later..

I hear footsteps. I hear the door nob creak and squeak and move. Then the door opens and a girl, well a woman in her 20's holding a 4/5 year old girl.

The woman said "Can i help you? Who are you and what do you want?"

I said nervous "U-Ugh hi... Does Harry Styles live here?"

The woman said "Yes he does, he is my husband. What do you want? He's very busy"

I said nervous "I am here to find my uncles and god fathers...Harry is one of them....And my mum"

The woman said "He hasn't got a niece or a god daughter....Not one that is around anymore..."

I said "He does have one...Me..I am his god daughter and his niece."

The woman said "If you are what is your name?..."

I said "Lux, Lux Atkin...My mum is Lou, Lou Teasedale"

The woman said "You can't be Lux, Lux went missing 9 years ago....She hasn't been seen since"

I said "I am...I am Lux. My dad has been looking after me in Carlisle...He, my dad Tom told me my mum was to busy to have me around.... I have stuff to prove i am Lux. I have photos of me from 5 years old to now, the pajamas i wore the night my dad started looking after me, the blanket my dad bought me to Carlisle in..."

I get the photos out and show her.

The little girl, the little brown haired girl said "Mummy, can she come play with me?"

The woman said "No sweetie....She was just leaving...." She turns around and slams the door in my face and walks back through the house, the footsteps can be heard from the outside of the door.

I start to cry and put the photos away and zip my case up and walk away from the door and head through the parking lot and gates and start to walk slowly crying trying to find my way to a hotel or something.

What i don't realize a few of the photos fell out my suitcase on the door step.

I find a hotel and pay for 3 nights.

I choose

Travelodge London Stratford Hotel. The Address - High Street, Stratford London, United Kingdom.

It's 10 minutes from Dick Turpin house. It's £174 for 3 nights.

I pretend i am a adult so i can get the room. I get a single room as i am alone.

I use my name Lux Atkin and i pay with cash. The person gives me my key card and a spare one. I thank him and head to my room.

It is room 101, 4th floor.

I get up there and unlock my door and go in with my cases and shut the door. I sit on my bed and cry.

AMBER STYLES P.O.V

Some girl just came to Harry and I's mansion claiming she is Lux Teasedale. Harry's god daughter and niece.

How sick in the head is that, to fake your identity specially to fake being Lux Teasedale..

Harry comes to Lindsay and I "Hey baby and princess, who was at the door?"

I said turning to him "Hey daddy, it was some sick loser pretending to be Lux"

Harry said "What? Why didn't you shout for me?"

I said "Sorry daddy" I tell him what she had told me.

Harry said "I-I need to call the lads..And Lou"

He does that, calls them.

After 20 minutes Harry said "They are all on their way, including Freddie, Johanna , Sophia and Felicity and lil Siobhan and Lou is coming too"

I nod.

Liam,Sophia, Louis, Freddie, Johannah , Niall, Felicity and Siobhan P.O.V

The lads get a call from Harry saying he needs them around now.

The lads tell us and we all head round.

We all meet up in the drive way part. Felicity is holding Siobhan in her arms, Siobhan is only 3 years old since January 18th.

Felicity has been dating Niall for 5 years.

This is Felicity and Siobhan :

Felicity :

Siobhan :

We head up to the door way and see photos of a blonde girl in different ages on the doorstep. We pick them up and head inside Harry and Amber's mansion.

We ask what it is about and Amber and Harry tell us, as they do Lou comes in.

Harry and Amber tell her what happened

Niall said "We found these photos of a blonde girl ranging from 5 years old to 14/ 15 years old.

The 5 year old looks exactly, exactly like Lux.

Harry said "Wait , give me the 14 year old picture."

Niall hands it him then Harry goes to his desk and picks up paper and puts the photos side by side and said "This is Lux..... That girl was really Lux.."

Liam said "How do you know bro?"

Harry said "I put a photo of 5 year old Lux on my computer into a generator of what Lux will look like at age 14 and this photo of a 14 year old blonde girl matches the generators.." He shows us and tells us which photo is the generators photo and which one is the one Niall found.

Lou said crying "W-We  have finally found my baby! W-where has she been? Who took her?"

Amber said "She said her dad took her to live in Carlisle.. She said he told her you couldn't have her around you cause you were to busy so now he has her... She lives with her dad Tom Atkin, she goes by Lux Atkin, not Teasedale..."

Lou said "Her dad Tom , took our baby away from me. That son of a B*tch!  How could he do that!!!!! He kidnapped her and made her believe i didn't want her..I have wanted her since she was born and even more when i discovered she was missing"

We all nod.

Louis said "So why was the girl. Lux , why was Lux here in London again?Where is Tom? How did she get here? Does she even have money to be here in London? How did she know where Harry lived? Where is she now?"

Amber said "She just said she came to find her uncles/god fathers and her mum, she had a suitcase and rucksack. Tom wasn't with her. She looks like she had been walking for ages.."

Niall said "Maybe we should go look for her, she can't of got far? We can take all our cars and go look"

We all nod, apart from Amber.

Amber said "I'm gonna stay here with Lindsay"

Harry said "Okay. Lou can come in my car with me."

Lou nods.

Niall said "Felicity, Siobhan and I will go in mine"

Louis said "Nialler, can Freddie , Johanna and I come in your car with you?"

Felicity said "That would be a good idea, i can then look after Siobhan and Freddie and Johannah whilst you two get out the car and look."

Louis smiles big and said "Thanks Felicity"

Felicity smiles. "No problem"

We get stuff and head out. Amber and Lindsay remain at the mansion.

Car 1 : Harry and Lou.

Car 2 - Liam and Sophia

Car 3 - Niall,Felicity, Siobhan, Louis,Freddie and Johanna (IN ORDER) 

(SIDE NOTE : Louis has a son and daughter, Freddie is 9 turning 10. His daughter is called Johannah, named after his mum, she is 6.)

Niall and Felicity have a 6 seater car.

We each get a copy of 14 year old Lux each and get in the cars and head out  to find Lux. The girl who looks like Lux exactly at what she would look like at age 14.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31 0 14
Tracy was 19 when her and her friend group Decided to move all together but they didn't Realise They would find Tracy's dad and older brother that ha...
1.1K 92 34
"Where is he?" The question ran through my head at least a million times. "When is he coming home?" I hadn't seen my dad in months. He was my everyth...
94.5K 2.9K 34
Alyssa is a girl who doesn't have the best life. Her parents treat her poorly, using abuse to make her do whatever they say. Alyssa looks up to the b...
15K 667 17
SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SUICIDE ATTEMPT, ABUSE, SELF-HARM MENTIONS, PILLS!!! Please do not read if you could be triggered by this...