The Demon They All Fear. {NAR...

By Barry-The-Berry

"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am... More

|2|Leaving.
|3|New Sensei!
|4| Returning.
|5|Team 12.
|6|Siblings.
|7| Chunin Exams?
|8| Pyscho.
|9|Mr.Fox
|10|Fight!
|11|Secret.
|12|Ramen Is always The Answer.
|13| Getting Ready.
|14|Chunin Exam Over!
|15| Attack on Konoha!
|16| Funerals and Red Eyes?
|17| Well.... Okay? (CrossOver!)
|18|Execution? (CrossOver!)
|19| The Truth Can Hurt. (CrossOver)
|20|The Calm Before The Storm.
|21|Unexpected Meetings.
|22|Training again.
|23|Orochi-moomoo?
|24| Strawberry Banana Split
|25| First Team Mission!
|26| A Port Town? (CrossOver!)
|27| Memories. (CrossOver!)
|28| Females Vs. Males. (CrossOver!)
|29| Explanations.
|30| Home again.
|31|Sakura Festival.
|32|You Can't Always Expect The Unexpected.
|33| Escape.
|34| The End?
TEASER!
|35| Birthday.

|1|Introduction.

20K 425 117
By Barry-The-Berry

Sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes....

~~~

October tenth. The day the tragedy happened. Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina died that day. The nine tailed fox attacked the village and, being Hokage, it was his duty to protect it. After all, his wife was the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi.

During pregnancy, the seal weakens, giving a chance for the fox to escape from its vessel. The extra precautions they took ended up failing. A man dressed in a black hooded cloak, a white mask with black stripes and one hole for one eye, had somehow dragged out the Kyuubi and made it attack the village.

The dreadful night came to a close when the Yondaime Hokage sealed the nine tails into two newborn children. His children. But in the process, the parents of the two children died.

That was almost six years ago, now...

A little boy with bright yellow hair, blue eyes and three whisker-like marks on each cheek, rolled up in a ball putting his hands above his head, protecting it from the beating.

"You killed our loved ones!" The woman shouted, a face full of anger and hatred. This little boy didn't kill anyone, he was being falsely accused of doing something he never did, but what could he do? Nothing. That's what, he could only roll up into a ball and hope the pain would soon stop, and even if the pain stopped, it was only the physical pain, not the emotional pain.

The woman narrowed her eyes and swung the belt down, giving no mercy. The boy closed his eyes awaiting the stinging feeling hit his face, but it never came. An echo sounded from the alley, it was silent apart from the boys weeping.

A young girl with flaming red hair stood in front of the boy, arms out in a protective way. Her hair flowing down until it reached the middle of her back. She too, had three whisker-like marks on each cheek. Blue eyes, with a tint of purple, glared up at the woman. Crimson liquid dripped from the girl's slightly parted mouth, a blue and purple bruise already showing on her cheek.

The red headed girl closed her mouth and brought her head back a bit, then she did something a child shouldn't do. She opened her mouth and spat the blood in the woman's face.

The woman with the belt stepped back with shock, but the shocked expression soon changed to hatred, "Why you~" The woman snarled before bringing the hand with the belt up, "Die DEMON!" She shouted swinging her hand down, but the little redhead knew this was going to happen.

Instead of wanting more pain to hit her, she turned around and grabbed the little boy, swinging him on her back. When she knew he was securely on her back she ran away, just in time to miss the belt hitting them.

"M-MiMi... why...?" The boy whispered in her ear asking her the unspoken question.

"I don't know Naru, I don't know..." She said in a quiet voice as a sad look crossed her face.

The young girl let go of the boy when they landed in a balcony area. Walking inside, the girl told him to sit on the counter in the kitchen, "Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" She asked with a soft smile. The boy huffed crossing his arms with a pout.

"I'm the older sibling, I should be doing it." He complained.

"Yeah, older by, like, five minutes." She deadpanned. "Anyway, when I'm done with this I'll make something for lunch, whatcha say?" She asked making the boy nod his head eagerly.

A knock at the door caught their attention, the young girl jumped off the chair she was standing on and walked to the door. Opening it she looked up, instantly her face brightened. "Gramps!" She shouted hugging the old man's legs.

He chuckled and walked inside, upon walking into the kitchen he saw the boys sad look. He sighed placing an envelope on the counter, "Another beating?" He asked although he didn't have to.

"Do you really have to ask?" Naruto spat at the old man, looking away. "Why do the people always do that?" He asked with anger and sadness in his voice.

"I cannot say..." The Hokage said thinking about that night six years ago.

"Then what about out parents?!" He shouted looking at the Hokage with anger.

"I cannot say..." He sighed, "Here is your money for this month, also extra since it's your birthday." The third Hokage told trying to change the subject.

"It sure doesn't feel like a birthday," Naruto muttered with rage looking away again.

It was silent for a moment before the Hokage felt a little tug on his robe, looking down he saw the little girl holding his robe looking away, one hand holding the robe the other balled into a fist over her chest.

"What is it, Mina-chan?" He asked patting her head.

She looked up with pleading eyes, "Can you at least tell us what our parents were like?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

Another short moment of  silence, another sigh escaped from the Hokage's mouth, "Sure." He led them to the couch in the living room. Once he sat down the two siblings sat opposite him.

"Where do I begin?" He asked rhetorically but got an answer from them anyway.

"Momma!" Mina shouted but at the same time Naruto shouted 'Dad'. This action made the Hokage laugh heartedly.

"Well, your dad was a very strong ninja, he was kind and caring, never did something without reason. He had unwavering loyalty to this village and his love ones."

"Whoa~!" The two kids exclaimed.

"Your mum was also kind and caring but whenever someone talked bad about her or her loved ones, she made sure not they won't do it again. A strong minded woman she was. Stubborn too." The Hokage told with a chuckle at a memory.

"That's it!" Mina suddenly shouted gaining the attention of the two males, she sat up with a determined look in her eyes, "I'm gonna become very strong so I can protect Naruto!" She declared fist pumping the air.

"Mina-chan~ I'm supposed to be the one protecting you~." Naruto whined but then he also had a look of determination, "I'm gonna become Hokage so that the people we stop disrespecting us and look up to me! Also so that I can protect Mina! Believe it!" He declared.

The Hokage chuckled then stood up, "I've got to go back to Hokage business, see you kids later." He waved goodbye and left closing the door behind him.

"So Naruto what do you want for lunch? I can make-" Mina got cut off from her suggestion when Naruto shouted for ramen. Mina sighed with a giggle. "We can't eat ramen all the time, but~" She grabbed the envelope and held it up, "It's our birthday! Let's go!" She said with a glow in her eyes, Naruto nodded and ran out the door.

As they were walking they avoided all contact with other people. After all, this was the same day the fourth Hokage died, things tend to be worse on this day than any other days. Even though the siblings didn't know that two important people died on their birthday. Hiding in alleyways and place people can't see the two siblings, they continued their way to the ramen stand.

Once they were safely hidden in the ramen shop, they ordered two big bowls of ramen. The shop owner was the few people who actually saw the Uzumaki twins as human, aside from each other and the Hokage, Teuchi -the shop owner- and his daughter didn't treat them like the others did.

When they were done with their ramen, they made their way back to the small apartment. "Hey Naruto, you want people to notice us, right?" Mina asked as she laid down on the couch.

"YEAH, I'm sick of people treating us like dirt!" Naruto responded.

"Well, I have something in mind that will make people notice us..." She trailed off in thought.

"REALLY? What is it?! What? What?! What?!" Naruto exclaimed jumping up and down.

"I was thinking we could paint the-" She wasn't able to fully say her idea because Naruto had finished it off for her.

"THE STEET!" He shouted with an excited glow in his eyes.

"Yes, but-" She tried to say.

"I'll get the paint!" He declared running off into another room.

"WAIT!" Mina shouted to stop him but he was already gone, "That will make them notice us but not in a good way." She muttered then sighed.

Naruto came running back into the living room with buckets of paint and paint brushes, "Okay now that that's done let go sleep." They nodded and went into the only bedroom they have.

Cuddling up with each other, they got comfortable on the single bed they have, "Good night Naru." Mina whispered.

"Goodnight MiMi." Naruto whispered back.

~~~

When morning came they got ready for painting the street, "Ready Noodle?" She asked using one of Naruto's nicknames.

"Let's do this Strawberry!" He reported and not long after, they ran around one of the many streets of Konoha.

Soon the street was filled with bright colours of stripes and swirls. "HEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" Someone shouted pointing at the twins.

They just laughed and started running away but stopped when they heard people talking, "Aren't those..?" Someone whispered not so quietly, glancing at them.

"Yeah, I don't know why the Hokage lets them do this, they don't have any respect." Another one muttered.

"Tsk, of cause they don't know how to respect others, they are the-"

"Shh, it's been forbidden to talk about that..."

"They should just leave us alone, tsk, Monsters." Mina's eyes widened at the last word. She hung her head low, trying to hold back the tears. It hurt. It hurt so much that everyone, but a few people, glared at them for a reason they didn't know. The glares never stopped and it hurt. So much.

"Com'on Naruto let's go..." She whispered grabbing Naruto hand and dragging him back.

Naruto also held his head low, eyes brimming with tears as they walked on. Listening to the people chat, the villagers thought they couldn't hear but they could. They thought they didn't notice the hatred filled gazes they were sending them. They did, how could they not notice? Everyone in the village did that, they even discreetly -not so much- moved their kids away from them...

Naruto and Mina Uzumaki, the two already had a hard life. They were only six years old but from the moment they were born, they were carrying a burden no normal person could. They were the children of the Fourth Hokage, yet no one knew, apart from a select few. The children of the Redhot Habanero, the jinchuuriki of the nine tails.

The unwavering loyalty of the Namizake runs in their blood, along with the Uzumaki will like titanium. This life won't stop them from reaching their goals. But they are only human, they have emotions, visible or hidden.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Thanks for reading!

Authors note!

This is my first story/ fan fiction so I'm sorry if it's bad. Hopefully, it gets better as it goes on.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I thank him for writing an amazing story. I'm sure most people have cried and laughed watching or reading his work. Sometimes even cried and laughed, so it felt like you were dying. No? I'll stop.

Edited chapters may still have mistakes and may not have changed much since I have no one to proof read it. But hey! I just hope you know what I'm writing.

This chapter has been edited on the 25/07/17 (date/month/year)

Barry-The-Berry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 402 26
SAKURA X OC They were just nameless children when taken under Danzo's wing - one they struggled to escape no matter how hard they tried, regardless o...
27.2K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...
269K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
222 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...