We Fit Together Like Ying And...

By JustYouWaitAndSee

To the human population Savanna's parents died of an unknown cause, but her and her brothers know the truth... More

Our New Home
The Day We Met
Getting Closer To Jacob
Feelings
Confusion
Beach Time
There's a fire starting in my heart
The Untold Story Of Pain
The Kiss
The Suppose Date
The Transformation
The After Effect
Getting Away
It Was Only Just A Dream
Micheal and Leah's Plan
Micheal and Leah's Plan Part 2
Just A Kiss
My Best Friend James Levar
The Threat
Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
I Miss You

Her Fault

1.4K 16 2
By JustYouWaitAndSee

I woke up that afternoon ready to do what I needed to do. Throwing the covers off of me I check the time.

"12:45. Perfect." Getting out of the bed I walk over to my window, move the curtains and stare out at the bright blue sky. The sun shined bright and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Smiling I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Opening up my window I let the fresh air and sunshine into my room. Walking away from my window I walk over to my closet, throw it open and begin taking clothes out. Throwing my white and black tank top onto my bed then I grab my black/ blue short shorts and throw them onto my bed. Stripping out of my bed clothes I quickly put on the clothes before walking into my bathroom. Fixing my hair in my usual poofy way, I put on black eyeshadow and eyeliner, black mascara and light pink lip gloss. 

Walking out of the bathroom I grab my phone, stuff it in my back pocket, slip on my black and white converse and procceds to walk out of my room. Walking quickly down the stairs I walk into the kitchen where Tyler was.

"Yo Ty." He looked up from his cereal and smiled at me.

"Whats up sis?" Putting my hands behind my back I rock back and forth on my heels and sigh.

"I need to borrow your car." 

"For?"

"Um. Im going to meet a friend." Psh more like an enemy. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Who?" Rolling my eyes I sighed.

"Look bro can I use your car or not. I won't be gone long I promise." He scratched the back of his head, sighed and threw me the car keys. 

"Please be safe Vanna. I don't know what your doing, but I have a feeling it won't be good. Oh and don't let Micheal know I let you leave the house. Your suppose to be on lock down." Nodding I smiled at him.

"Thanks Ty! Your the best." He chuckled.

"Yah Yah I know. Now hurry up and go so you can come back before Micheal gets off work." Nodding again I run out the front door, closing it behind me, and getting into the car. Starting the car up I back out of the driveway and make my way to Bella's house.

::Bella's POV::

"Bye Bells! See you when I get home!"

"Bye dad!" I yelled as he walked out the front door. Sighing I sit down on the couch and think of things to do today. Frowning I bite my lip as I thought about Jacob. I hadn't seen him in three days. He would atleast have called by now. Sighing I get off of the couch and make my way to the kitchen. Right as I passed the front door I heard a knock. Furrowing my eyebrows I walk to the door and opened it. There before me stood long blonde hair mixed with blue and purple. Her bright blue eyes narrowed in disgust at me while the sun shined on her nose ring. Her small, petite body moved from side to side like she really didn't want to be here.

"Um. Can I help you?" I asked in complete curiosity. Her eyes narrowed into slits.

"Your name Bella?" I nodded. She smirked.

"Mind if I come in. I wanna talk to you about Jacob." I perked up at Jacob's name. But what how did she know Jake? She doesn't look like the type of girl Jacob would be friends with.

"Uh. Yeah. Sure." Stepping out of the way I let her in the house. Her body was tense as she walked past me. Closing the door I follow behind the girl, into the living room.

"I never caught your name." I said. Her back was to me as she stared at a picture on the fireplace. Walking over to her side I look at the picture that she stared out. It was a new picture of me and Jake. Back beofre he changed. He had his arm around my shoulder, I had my arm around his shoulder and we were both staring into the camera with goofy grins on our faces. I smiled at the picture as it brought back memories of when I was still happy. Looking to my right I watch the girl as her hand clenched and unclenched. I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows. What is her problem?

"Excuse me, but who are you?" She chuckled darkly and smirked at me.

"Im Savanna. Im pretty sure Jacob hasn't told you about me. Has he?" My eyes widened. This was Savanna. The girl that had Jacob so wrapped around her finger yet she didn't even know it. I glared at her. She was the reason Jacob barley comes and see's me now. 

"No he told me about you." She chuckled.

"Wow im surprised. Good things I hope." I chuckled. If only she knew the things Jacob told me about her.

"Yup. He said nothing but good things." She rolled her eyes at my sarcasm.

"Whatever. I just came here to tell you that if you don't stay away from Jacob bad things will happen. Not nessicarly now but sometime in the near future." I stared at in.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She laughed.

"Ah so simple minded. Oh if only you weren't human. This would make things so much easier." My body tensed. Human? But wasn't she human too?

"W-What do you mean?" She smirked at me.

"I don't like you talking or hanging around Jacob. When you do he falls harder and harder in love with you. I don't know if you noticed or if your just using him, but all you would have to do is call him and he'd come in a heartbeat. You know that though don't you?" I just gaped at her. 

"Jacob's not in love with me." I whispered. I knew it was true though. I remember the way he lookes at me, acts around me. I just didn't want to admit it.

"Bull shit. You know damn well that he is in love with you!" Backing away from her I sigh.

"Okay. Yes I know he's in love with me. What am I supose to do about it?" She smirked.

"Stay away from him. Don't call, text, visit. Anything. Cut all contact from him off. If hes gonna be in love with anybody its going to be me and only me." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What if I don't want to? What if I like the fact that he loves me?" She growled and moved closer to me.

"Hes mine! Do you hear me! Mine! I won't share him with the likes of you!" I gaped at her.

"Yours?! Hes not yours at all. Do you wanna know the things he told me about you? He told me that your the most annoying person he ever met! He told me he wished he never met you!" 

::Savanna's POV::

"Yours?! Hes not yours at all. Do you wanna know the things he told me about you? He told me that your the most annoying person he ever met! He told me he wished he never met you!" 

Smack!

Bella gasped, holding her hand to her face. Blood started to ooze out of the cut on her face. Slowly she started to shake and move away from me.

"You-You freak! What the hell are you?!" Growling I run out the house, pushing past her on my way out. Running to my car I open the door only to be stopped by Jacob.

"Savanna? What are you doing here?" Turning around I look up at Jacob's beautiful face. The sun shined down on from behind, giving me a perfect view of his face.

"I asked you a question Savanna. What are you doing here?" I blinked and turned my head to the door where Bella stood. A bandage covered her left cheek.

"Nothing. I was just leaving." I whispered before pushing Jake away from me, getting in the car, starting up and driving away.

::Jacob's POV::

I watched as Savanna sped down the street. Turning to Bella I frowned.

"What happened to your face Bells?" She scoffed, turned on her heel and walked into her house. Following behind her I closed the door behind me and walk into the living room.

"Bella please tell me what she was doing here." Bella chuckled.

"Oh nothing just threating me." My eyes widened.

"What did she say?" My mind was racing. Why would Savanna threaten Bella? How did she even know where Bella lived?

"She told me that if I didn't stop talking to you that she would do something bad to me. Then she hit me. Thats why I have this bandaged on my face." I started to shake. Growls ripped through my chest. Bella's eyes widened and she backed away from me. Turning on my heel I walked out of the house and into the woods. Stipping down I phased into wolf form and through the woods. As soon as I got to La Push I smelled her scent. Strawberries, I would know that smell anywhere. Following the scent I find myself at the beach. Shifting back I slip on my clothes and walk out of the trees. Looking around I find no sign of Savanna.

But I set fire to the rain,

Watched it pour as I touched your face,

Well, it burned while I cried

'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I lay with you

I could stay there

Close my eyes

Feel you here forever

You and me together

Nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you

That I never knew, never knew,

All the things you'd say,

They were never true, never true,

And the games you play

You would always win, always win.

That voice. I knew that voice. Looking up at the cliffs I see Savanna sitting on the edge and swinging her legs back and forth. Quickly making my way up the cliff I get to the top.

"Savanna. I need to talk to you." She chuckled.

"I bet you do. What here to tell me that Mrs. Bella is prego. Ha! That would be hilarious. Wonder how that Edward fellow would take it." I growled.

"Why Savanna? Why did you threaten Bella? Why hit her?" Her legs stopped swinging. Slowly she stood up and faced the cliffs.

"You wanna know something Jacob. I actually thought that maybe me and you would one day have a chance. I've always been the weak one in the family. The odd one out. I developed my powers late. My mom use to call me a late bloomer. She'd always tell me to be patient, that they would come with time. When they came I was so estatic. My mom and dad taught me just like they taught Micheal and Tyler. Three weeks before I came here I killed a man. Yeah he was about to kill Micheal but it ws just the fact that I used my own hand to do it. The demon hunter better known as Richard killed my mom and dad that very same day. I had to fight him and almost lost my life too. Me and my brother found our parents on the living room floor dead, their blood splattered everywhere. I'll never get that image out of my head Jacob." I moved closer to Savanna.

"I blame myself. He was after me and my parents were just trying to protect me. They have a prophecy about me. It says that the child with eyes as blue as the sea, hair white as the moon. Powers late to bloom and the element of electricty and wind. Born from Miranda and Raphel would be the downfall of us all. She'll enslave the vampire, werewolf, shapeshifter, demon and human race." I gaped at her.

"Savanna you know thats not you, right?" She turned around and her eyes flashed.

"It is about me Jacob! Im the only child by Miranda and Raphel that powers bloomed late! Im the only child with white hair! Who else is it about?! Micheal? Tyler? No its about me. We ran for most of my life away from vampires, werewolfs, shapeshifters, demon hunters even humans! Just to keep me safe. Do you think I want this Jacob? Cause I don't. I want to be normal and human! I want to have a normal life without constanly worrying if me or my brothers are going to die tomorrow. They are all I have left Jake. I want to be human. I want love. I want to be able to have kids and grow old with the love of my life. I want to be normal, but I can't. Im a monster Jacob. I could kill anyone right now. Their is a evil part in my mind. It tells me things. Makes me think things I would never think about. I don't want this." Tears streamed down her face. Moving closer to her I wrapp my arms around her and pull her to my chest. All the anger I felt over her hurting Bella vanished.

"I want you to love me Jacob." Blinking I pulled away from her.

"What?" She looked up at me with sad eyes.

"I want your love. What does she have that I don't? I want you to love me and only me. Why can't you?" I blinked.

"Savanna. Its not that easy." She shook her head.

"Yes it is. All you have to do is let her go. Put me first. Please Jacob. I need you." Her voice cracked and she started to cry again. Pulling her back to my chest I rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"I do love you Savanna. I really do. But I love Bella too. I've loved her for awhile now."

"Prove that you love me Jacob." I looked into her bright blue eyes and felt myself waver. My heart belonged to Savanna, I knew that but it belonged to Bella too.

"How?"

"Stop talking to Bella." I frowned and shook my head.

"I can't Van-Van." Her eyes narrowed and turned dark. Moving out of my arms I watched her walk past me.

"Then I guess you don't love me." Her voice whispered into the wind and just like that she was gone. Groaning I sit on the edge of the cliff, put my head in my hands and sigh. What am I suppose to do now?

Easy. Give up Bella and go to your imprint. I frowned.

ts not that easy. I've loved Bella longer.

So. She's not your imprint. Savanna is. Let Bella go. I sighed. Great now im talking to myself. Frowning I get up and start walking down the cliff. I knew what I had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! That took a long time to type!! Lol anywayz! I hope it was good and intense! :) Comment and let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 336 27
Something has awakened in the quileute reservation,and is coming for Renesmee? An ancient quileute enemy.Can Jacob and the others save her? Or will s...
346K 10.6K 59
{MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY} {BWWM} {BBW} Dealing with the death of her father, a new man comes into her life who's also an old friend. ~ I looked up at h...
146K 7.1K 28
*A Wattpad exclusive story* *Unique plot* *Not a typical werewolf rejection story* ~ What Jacob has made her into? How is she to fight the beasts and...
305K 9.7K 200
Sky O'Brian has walked through fire, but not without getting scarred. She wants nothing more than to start a new life, a safe life, to escape her tra...