Pregnancy Troubles

By fandommfanficss

Aria Montgomery and Ezra Fitz met in a bar. One thing led to another... Aria got pregnant. Throughout the pre... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One

Chapter Twenty Seven

49 3 0
By fandommfanficss

Chapter Twenty Seven

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache, my stomach was also feeling very nauseous . I didn't know why but it was uncomfortable. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I fell back and sighed rubbing my forehead. This was driving me crazy. 7 more months of this, I didn't know how I was going to cope. Eventually when I felt like I could move, I got myself dressed. I chose a purple tank top with a leopard print skirt and white shoes. I put on my everyday make up and pulled my hair into a bun.

I then went down stairs to talk to Mrs Marin before we went to the hospital together for my ultrasound. I wanted her to know that I didn't want her to try to replace my Mom by doing this with me. Or even think she has to because my Mom doesn't care.

This pregnancy was tearing me apart. But I didn't want to let it. There was no way, I would tell Ezra or the girls this because they would pity me and the last thing I wanted was to be pitied. I left Hanna sleeping and went down stairs to where I smelt some bacon. I hated the fact this pregnancy was making me eat meat because I hate the thought that eating meat is killing some innocent animals that doesn't deserve to be killed because of us humans.

I sat at the island in the kitchen watching Mrs Marin slave over the stove cooking eggs, I watched as she did a million different things and she wasn't even ready for the day. "Morning." She said to me as she washed a few dishes.

"Morning." I replied trying to think of a way to talk to her about mother properties without sounding harsh and bitchy. I stared at her back trying to think of the first thing to say.

"Is there something you wanted to talk to me about Aria?" She asked turning from the sink to look at me.

"Yes but I won't want you to think I'm being ungrateful or that I'm a bitch." I started.

"It's okay. You can tell me." She replied flipping the eggs onto a plate turning off the stove and soaking the pan in the hot bubbly water.

"I'm grateful you're letting me stay here with you when my Mother and Father kicked me out...but I... look, you're like a second mother to me and you're helping me with this pregnancy as much as you can but I don't want you to think that you can replace my mother and have all these opportunity to come with me when I need you." I said twiddling my thumbs scared of her response.

"I understand Aria and I'm glad you came to speak to me about this. But you should know that I would never try and replace your Mother. I'm very good friends with her and I don't want tot be in competition with her. I'm helping you because it's what she would want me to do. I know that your mother would want to be going with you today if you would let her." She said and I nodded. I knew my Mom would want to come with us but I didn't want her there. Not yet, she had a lot of things to prove to me before I forgave her for anything and everything she did to me.

"Thank you Mrs Marin. Do you still speak to my Mom's?" I asked her tucking into the bacon she placed in front of me.

"Yeah. She always asks about you. How you're doing. How the baby is. If I know who the father is. If..." I cut her off.

"Have you told her? Who the father is." I panicked and she shook her head.

"No I promised you I wouldn't so I haven't. That's your job when you're ready to tell her." She replied and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you." I thanked and headed to the sink to wash my plate before putting it back into its cupboard. "I'm heading to the brew to meet Spencer. Could you tell Hanna to meet us there when she's ready please?" She nodded. "Thank you. I'll see you at 1.30." I told her and headed out the house grabbing everything I needed for the day and put it in my handbag.

I took a small walk to the brew taking in my surrounding and the place I've grown up in. Happy. Where did that all go wrong. I was so caught up in my thoughts, I didn't see the person I bumped into. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay." I looked up at the familiar voice and saw it was Mona Vanderwaal. "Hi Aria." She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Mona." I replied "Bye Mona." I tried to get passed her but she stopped me.

"Not so fast." She said grabbing my arm. "I wanted to talk to you... about Hanna."

"Whatever you want with Hanna, you talk to her yourself. I'm not getting involved." I told her pushing his arm off me and scurried away. I got to the brew in a record of a time and sat in my original seat waiting for Spencer.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts, I didn't see Spencer sit next to me and placing a cup in front of me. "Aria.! She said with a snap of her fingers and I jolted out of my thoughts.

"Sorry Spencer, I was thinking." I explained picking up the cup. "Thanks."

"No problem. What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"Mona stopped me on the way here. She wanted to talk to me about Hanna," I explained and she nodded.

"What aren't you telling me?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"It's nothing." I whispered scared of revealing things that I wanted to keep to myself. Not even Ezra knew, or Hanna. Things about the baby that I want to keep to myself.

"Aria, you can tell me." She whispered putting her hand on my should but I just shrugged it off.

"I'm fine Spence. I promise If I need to talk, I'll come to you." I told her sipping my drink and watched as Hanna made her way over to us.

"Morning." She said happily. I smiled at her.

"Morning. You're happy today." I commented and she nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, I woke up happy, I don't know why though." I giggled slightly looking at my phone as it beeped.

'Hey are you at school yet?' It was Ezra he had texted me.

'No at the Brew, leaving in a few.' I replied grabbing my cup, bag and standing up.

"We ready to go?" I asked looking at Spencer and Hanna.

"Yeah." Spencer said grabbing her things and Hanna agreeing with her. I smiled. The three of us walked to the door and saw Emily just walking in. She was with the girl who had moved into Alison's old house. No wonder why she didn't want to meet us today.

"Hey." I said. Spencer and Hanna was already outside.

"Oh Hi Aria." She replied. I saw Maya watching me carefully.

"How are you?" I asked her ignoring the looks Maya was giving me.

"I'm good. Maya was just telling me about her time in California." She said and I smiled at her refusing to look back at Maya.

"Cool. Look I need to go, I have to speak to Mr Fitz before class. I won't be in his English Class today." I said with a knowing look and she nodded at me. Maya went to the counter to order their drinks.

"Oh yeah. That's today. You'll have to let me know how it goes." She said as we switched places and I put my hand on the door handle.

"I will. Are you busy tonight?" I asked her. I wanted to support of my friends after I go for my ultra sound whether it's a good one or not. I want to share it all with my best friends.

"I told Maya I would hang out with her. Sorry." I sighed dejected.

"Oh." I said disappointed. "It's fine. I just wanted you all with me to share this amazing experience with me but if you can't I understand." I said. I was kind of making her feel jealous, I wanted her to be with me and knowing I can guilt her into it.

"I'll tell Maya we'll hang out another day. I'll be over straight from school with Spencer and Hanna." She told me and I smiled wide.

"Thank you. I don't mean to ruin your plans but I want you to see you niece or nephew together tonight." I said feeling slightly bad but too happy to care.

"It's fine I'll see you tonight." She said hugging me.

"See you tonight." I repeated and walked out the door hearing 'seeing who tonight?' from Maya.

I walked out seeing Hanna and Spencer talking and laughing. "Hey." I said joining them and we began to walk to school.

"Hey what was that about?" Hanna asked.

"I was just speaking to Emily. She's coming over tonight and I want you there too Spence." I told her looking at her. She took a sip of her drink.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I want all of the baby's Aunts there to see the first ultrasound picture." I told her with a roll of the eyes.

"Well, I'll be honoured to be there." She said with a smile and we walked talking about anything and everything until we reached the school building. I went straight to my locker putting my books in and my cup into the closer trash can. I turned to the others.

"I'm gonna go see Ezra. I'll meet you for Maths." I said and they nodded. I watched them walk away before knocking on Ezra's class door. I smiled when he opened it and went to speak.

"Miss Montgomery, what can I do for you?" He asked formally and looked in the classroom, it was obvious he had company. He opened the door wider and I saw my Mom sat on one of the tables.

"It's nothing Mr Fitz, I just wanted to tell you I wouldn't be in for English today. I have a hospital appointment." I said with a knowing glow in my eye.

"Okay. I'll be sure to give the work you missed to one of your friends to give to you." He told me and I nodded.

"Thank you. I also have the Essay that's due today. Thought I'd give it to you myself instead of having a friend give it to you so I know it's gotten to you." I said with a giggle and he chuckled and it made my heart throb. I was falling more in love with him everyday.

"Well thank you. I guess I'll see you on Monday." I nodded and went to the door completely ignoring my Mom.

"Wait Aria. Why are you going to the hospital. Are you okay?" I rolled my eyes and turned to her opening the door.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said walking out and headed to my maths class quickly texting Ezra.

'I love you'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 199 54
Aria and Ezra meet under different circumstances. After time, he gets her pregnant. How will she cope with school , life , and being pregnant? Bits o...
11.1K 232 13
Aria and Ezra have both been fighting to find happiness the past three years without each other, failing miserably with every bad date and wrong move...
34.5K 774 54
An ezria story. A twisted tale about aria Montgomery and a guy named ezra Fitz. This isn't your average love story.