LUX

By DanniellaHoran4

It's been 10 years since she has seen her god fathers and her mum. Lux lives with her dad Tom. Whilst her... More

1
2
4.
5. Long Chapter.
6 - Locating Lux
7.
8.
Chapter 9.
10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Little Mix cover band auditions.
Chapter 13 Meet the Little Mix cover band.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lux.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Dinner.
Chapter 24 - Nosy Paparazzi.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Concert part 1
Chapter 29 - Concert part 2
Chapter 30 - Concert part 3
Chapter 31 - Concert Part 4
Chapter 32 - Amber,Sophia and Lindsay arrival.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 - Aunt Amber's 25th Birthday
Chapter 38 - Easter Part 1
Chapter 39 - Easter Part 2
Chapter 40 - Lux's first day of school.
Chapter 41 - Lux's first day of school.
Chapter 42 - Lux the Loser.
Chapter 43

3 - Leaving Carlisle.

92 0 0
By DanniellaHoran4

ME - LUX P.O.V

February 25th 2026

6am
Today is the day, my dad leaves after I say goodbye and then I eat breakfast and get my suitcase, rucksack and hand bag.

6:46am
I lock the house up and head to Tescos on the way to the train station.

I buy supplies for the journey and for tomorrow.

After I pay , put the stuff away in my rucksack and suitcase and then head to the station. It's now 7:21am.

I get there, go to the machine and get my ticket for the train then head to the platform.

I am dressed in :

My suitcase and rucksack and that are :

My handbag is in my suitcase. Stuff i got from tescos is in my rucksack and a 2L bottle of Dr Pepper is in my suitcase with other snack food.

20 minutes later the train arrives on tour, i head to the front of the train which is first class and head to my seat.

I put my suitcase between my legs and have my rucksack on my lap.

I have bottles of water in my rucksack with my food so i can have food and water for the journey.

I am so so nervous.. After it is like a 2 hour and half walk to where my god father/uncle Harry lives.

What if he doesn't remember me or doesn't believe me and i wasted a 6 hour journey...

I have proof, My dad has photos of me age 5 at Christmas, the year my dad told me mum didn't want me around her no more from that age to now. I have copies of them to prove i am me.

There are photos dad and i have that are no where to be found on the internet.

I sit on the train so nervous. I found the directions on google maps to my uncle/god fathers house. I hope he is there.

My train journey is 3 hours and 25 minutes.

Walking time is 2 hours and  32 minutes.

3 hours and 27 minutes later.. The train arrives at London Euston Train Station.

I unplug my phone charger and phone and put them in my rucksack , i get up and put my rucksack on my back, get my suitcase and get my drink and wait for the train doors to open.

I have the directions to my uncle / god father Harry's house written on paper that is in my jacket pocket.

I get off the train with my stuff and get off the platform and go though the train station thingys and then head to a area of the station to get a map of London that cost £4. I thank the person and head out the station once opened the map to find the first direction to go.

3 hours and 13 minutes later....

I FINALLY FIND THE FLIPPING HOUSE MY UNCLE/GODFATHER LIVES IN!

I am stood outside nervous, it's around past 2pm.. I go through the gate with my suitcase and head to the front door. He has a huge collection of cars in his huge drive way.

I take  breaths and put my suitcase down standing up and get ready to knock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 14
Tracy was 19 when her and her friend group Decided to move all together but they didn't Realise They would find Tracy's dad and older brother that ha...
287K 10.5K 33
Trigger Warning: Suicidal Actions, Depression "Goodbye," I whispered. And with that, I let myself fall. Now the question is, how did I get to t...
157K 3K 76
Samantha's life had never been easy. Her abusive father was the only family she had left. Her mom had died when Sam was just a kid, and when she was...
14 0 8
Alice doesn't know how to handle her mother coming back into her life after 5 years of disappearing. Spring is trying to figure out where her brother...