Just Another Freak Like You [...

By agirlwithanimeneeds

I DO NOT OWN DEATH NOTE/ANY OF THE CHARACTERS/ARTWORK. WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. [Y/n] left Whammy's H... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Note
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 💜part 1
Chapter 14 💜 part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
BOOK TWO??!
A/n:

Chapter 1

21.1K 445 137
By agirlwithanimeneeds

[y/n] left Whammy's House Orphanage two years previous. After faking the gruesome death that would be mind. I thought nobody would know that I was the up and coming detective [Y/a] (your alias) The animosity of it was just like a Whammy member. After a case in America, researching about the Kira case and find it interesting. Not getting involved, until a fateful call is answered and changes everything.

"..."
"Hello, who is this?"

[Gasps]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.2K 50
The girl in this story is You. You moved to Japan to study there and become an FBI - agent, but that was not the real reason for your move. Actually...
987K 40.3K 56
Name: (F/N) (L/N). Age: 22. Relatives: dead. Description: Miss (L/N) has been in the asylum for 6 years, and in that time has had no contact with the...
6.6K 252 39
High school is when it happened. Criminals start to die, and I start to be more careful of what I'm doing. But we all knew about the one who kills th...
13.3K 399 27
COMPLETED After being accepted as an intern for the Japanese Task Force, Reo is brought onto the task of helping L catch Kira. But once she learns ho...