Assassin From Hell

By leeny1201

Completed story! And please excuse the grammatical errors to my book. I just finished it and I'm in the proce... More

~Dedications~
~1.An Average Day At Work~ *edited*
~2.Going Down Memory Lane~
~3.Fire, Casualties and Debt~
~4.Questions~
~5.Less Than Five Days~
~6. More than Business~
~7.A Promotion~
~8.First Day On The Job~
~9.Welcome Hugs And Knives~
~10.Meet the Boss~
~11.Caught Red Faced And Crappy Mattresses~
~12.The Reason Why~
~13.When Realization Hits You In The Face With A Brick~
~14.Rebellious Actions Must Be Punished~
~15.Mourning The Loss Of The Only One I Cared for~
~16.Protecting The Kitten~
~17.Saving The Ones You Love~
~19.Another Red Head And More Confusion~
~20.Baby Sitting The Drunk Boss~
~21.The Date~
~22.The Spark~
~23.Trying To Show The Truth Gone Wrong~
~24.Dealing With The Aftermath~
~25.As If A Bucket Of Cold Water Was Dumped On My Face~
~26.Attempted "Fatherly" Advice~
~27.Learning To Love 101~
~28.The Truth Behind Closed Doors~
~29.Revenge To Him~
~30.Guns And Broken Hearts~
~31.Making Ammends~
~32.Screw Up And I Rip Your Balls Off~
~33.Kiss The Bullet Goodbye~
~34.Lilacs, Peonies And Memories~
Is there a sequal?

~18.Life Decisions With Exchanged Kisses~

10.2K 294 37
By leeny1201

   Scarlet

There are those moments in life where you had to make drastic life changing decisions. They would either benefit you, or tear you down bit by bit, slowly making your life a living hell. My choice was to go against him and fight back. I wasn't going to be his Assassin and daughter anymore no matter the consequences.

A true father wouldn't kill his own or even better, make their children a corrupted killer. All my life, I've been in hell just because of him and now, I'm going to be set free from the all the mental and physical abuse.

The long vanity mirror that I had been staring at for the past thirty minutes reflected on me. My crimson red hair was back to its natural color and my caramel brown orbs were no longer hidden from the color contacts. Although my appearance may be my normal self, I wasn't ready to be Scarlet just yet. My name had brought back memories of my past that will haunt me till my last breath.

Diana Stone will be my name for now.

It was about a week after the crash, also after Donovan was killed. I refused to open up to anyone about what happened and why I was there but all that matters is that Johnathon hasn't sent me anything since then but, I've still been alert to everything. Two weeks have gone by since I first came here and I've adjusted quiet well. Honestly, I thought that I wouldn't have anyone to befriend or even talk to but ever since I've met Teresa and Leona, they've been like actual family to me. Leona and I have spent our free time doing things normal people would do like watching movies and shopping together. We are practically sisters with Teresa being our mother. She was the total opposite of Johnathon. Teresa was caring and she would scold both of us and White if we managed to do something stupid but we all knew she did it for a good reason. White however, has been an on and off character in my life. He makes me feel weird emotions that a normal person wouldn't feel. It's like I can't hide anything from him and that I somehow care for him when I clearly see him hurting on the inside. He tries to hide it but I can still see it. Time will tell if he ever trusts me enough to tell me about his past but you never know.

I want to trust them with the many skeletons that I am hiding but will they accept me? The ex assassin that worked and was under the "care" of a man that beat his young relentlessly and trained to be cold blooded killers. The woman that has taken lives of innocents brutally.

Will they accept me?

My eyes stared back at themselves as I made these observations about myself. One day people will find out about my past because lies eventually come out but when it does, how will they react when they find out about the number of times I've put a bullets through peoples heads?

My thoughts were cut short when someone softly knocked on my door. I opened the door to see White, leaning against the wall. I swear I heard his breath hitch. His eyes roamed my body and scanned every inch of me.

"This is how you actually look?" he asked while his eyes still scanned my body. He tried to say something else but it seemed like he couldn't force the words out of his mouth.

"Um yeah. Are you okay?" I asked concerned. White was acting weird and it was a tad creepy.

"I'm okay. I um just wanted to check on you. Thats all," he sighed and walked off.

As he was walking he started to mumble things to himself that I didn't catch. But as soon as I thought about shutting my door, White turned around and sprinted over to me and crashed his lips onto mine.

What the hell is going on?

Then he released me from the small and gentle kiss that we had and looked me straight into the eye with those dark brown irises. He moved his head close to my left ear and whispered, "You are beautiful by the way," and walked off with a huge smirk on his face.

My lips still had his touch on them as I remembered how the sparks went off as he kissed me. I was still frozen in place with my jaw slightly ajar.

Alexander just kissed me.

And I think I liked it.

   Veronica

4 years after running away

Life had been peaceful ever the three of us had run away alive. Somehow, we managed to travel all the way from California to Texas.

Houston, Texas to be exact but we had managed to do it without anyone getting injured in the process. Jacob and I had connections that helped us throughout the way so without those lifesavers, all us would've been dead if it weren't for them. When we first arrived in Texas, we were both scared shitless because we thought that Johnathon would take our princess away from us. It seemed as if he could not track us as we traveled from place to place to keep everyone safe. Houston was far enough from Los Angeles but we were still paranoid.

We didn't get anything from Johnathon or anyone associated with him ever since we settled here about four years ago. Our little girl was safe from the men in California but I still had nightmares about that night in the cabin.

Jacob was currently entertaining our daughter, Scarlet, while I was making our favorite family breakfast - chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, eggs and toast for everyone. I smiled as I flipped a pancake over. I almost got startled when I felt a arm snaking around my waist. I looked up to see my lovely husband smile at me with so much love in his eyes. He had a small amount of stubble but it didn't make him look too old and his blue eyes that were as light as the sky made me internally swoon for this man in front of me. His strong arms encased me as I struggled to flip the pancake onto a plate.

"Jacob I'm trying to make breakfast," I teased, "Can you bring the plate of eggs, toast and bacon to the table while I finish up?"

"Aw come on Ver, I know you were asking for one more thing than just breakfast," he pouted as he leaned in with his cheek next to my face.

I chuckled at his corny attempt to get a morning kiss from me. I pecked my lips against his and grabbed the plate of pancakes to bring to our small kitchen table. Scarlet was already sitting there, excited to eat her favorite breakfast foods.

"Momma the fud smell yummy," she gloated, "I like cooked bread. It looks so good Momma."

Jacob grinned at her as he set a pancake with other food onto her plate. "Princess it is food and the cooked bread is called toast."

Scarlet stared at both of us with a shocked expression. "Wow I didn't know that Dadda. You are so smart," Scarlet joyfully cried as Jacob and I took our seats.

Our table is in a circle shape so everyone was sitting next to each other. All three of us took our first bite of our breakfast when we heard Scarlet gasp. "This tastes so yummy," she bragged with a mouth full of chocolate chip pancake mush.

Jacob and I laughed as I moved over to kiss Scarlet's cheek. "Thank you baby. Momma likes to hear that you like it," I smiled.

When all three of us finished our breakfast, Jacob and I grabbed the empty plates to the sink to wash the dishes. I leaned my head on his shoulder while I dried the dishes. Jacob was cleaning the dishes with the soap when I felt small arms wrap around my legs. I turned my head down to see Scarlet hugging our legs.

"I love you Veronica and Princess," Jacob sweetly said lowly while he kissed me and Scarlet affectionately.

"I love you to Jacob," I returned to Jacob as Scarlet giggled, "I love you to Dadda."

After breakfast, all three of us were sitting on our couch, watching cartoons with Princess between the both of us until I heard the door being kicked down by big men.

Scarlet screamed as Jacob and I pulled out our guns from under the table. We kept them hidden just in case someone broke in. Jacob stood in front of both of us while I hugged my daughter. Four heavily armed buff men stepped into our small apartment. The fifth person that came through was Johnathon. He was smirking at the three of us as he made his way in front of his useless body guards.

"What the hell do you want Johnathon? You broke our door and brought the cavalry with you. Do us all a favor and get the fuck out of our home," Jacob demanded with a cold tone while drawing his gun out at them. The men started to handle business as I took this opportunity to talk to Scarlet.

I crouched down to Scarlet and whispered closely in her ear. "Baby, what I am about to tell you is important. You need to follow these directions exactly how I tell you," Scarlet nodded, which gave me the cue to continue. "Go into the secret room I told you about incase of emergencies. Stay in there until I tell you to come out," I whispered as a tear slowly rolled down my face. "Don't you ever forget that Momma and Dadda will always love you Scarlet Adams. You are a brave and strong Princess." Then I pulled her into a quick hug and kissed the side of her head. "Go now baby and be safe." She looked so sad but she will be safe.

   I have to fight for my family.

"Aw how sad, your leaving your own daughter to fend for herself. Honestly guys you couldn't have messed up parenting more than what you just did right here," Johnathon scolded while disapprovingly shaking his finger at us.

I rose back up onto my feet and drew my gun to him. Just before loading it, I heard Scarlet let out a loud shriek. One of Johnathon's minions had my daughter slung over his shoulder.

"Don't you fucking touch my daughter you dirty prick," I screamed.

"Momma Dadda they are taking me!!" Scarlet wailed as the man that held her ran away.

I sprinted after the man while Jacob started shooting. Pressing the trigger, I cursed when I realized there were no bullets. I ran after them on foot taking every turn they have taken. They went down a flight of stairs and outside to the alley exit. The cold air almost knocked the wind out of me as it slapped me in the face. The man turned into a dead when he realized he had nowhere to go.

   "Momma help me!" Scarlet yelled. Her mouth was clamped shut which made me lose my marbles.

   He touched my baby.

   I ran forward with both knives on each hand  to the man holding my daughter. He quickly set her down and got ready for a fight.He made a jab which I quickly blocked with one of my knives and stabbed the other dagger into his left thigh. I brought my knee up to crush his balls. The minion yelped in pain but I kept going. With my remaining dagger, I stabbed him in the stomach and pushed him to the ground to die.

   Nobody was going to ruin my family. I looked over to the corner and saw that Scarlet was there crying.

   "Baby come here," I cried as we ran to each other, hugging each other in our arms.

   "Momma what happened to the man?" Scarlet asked quietly.

   "He is just sleeping right now. He's really tired Princess," I answered while wiping the flowing tears from my daughters face.

   I stood up with Scarlet in front of me, looking up into my eyes. She was like another version of me except, smaller. Then a loud gunshot goes off near me. Scarlet screamed in horror as she points to my stomach. I looked down and saw a gunshot wound in my stomach area. I collapsed to the ground and groaned in pain. The pain was so unbearable but I had to stay strong for Scarlet.

   I was lying on the ground with Scarlet next to me, crying loudly. "Momma!" Scarlet screamed.

   "Scarlet, I love you," I managed to wheeze out. My voice was strained as I tried to force the last couple of words out. "Baby you need to run. Now. I will see you again soon." I smiled at her as she nodded, with tears still going down her face.

   "Momma don't leave me and Dadda please," she pleaded.

   I cupped her face with both of my palms and stared straight into her eyes. "Don't forget me and your father Scarlet. Be brave and strong." And then I felt more pain in my lower stomach.

   Third person view

   Veronica started to hack up blood onto the cold cement floor as Scarlet still stood by her side. She was losing the heat from her body and her face started to pale at a fast rate. A tear shed from Veronica's face as she stopped breathing leaving Scarlet with her now cold body that was paler than snow. Scarlet stood up and ran fast just like how her mother said to.

   She was about to make a turn when she was taken by someone. A hand was clamped onto her mouth and a arm was hold her small body secured into Johnathon's grasp. He took her into his black SUV and drove off with the young Scarlet that was scared to death.

   Holy crap guys this is the longest chapter I've written. 2200 words is a new record :)

   Anyways this is obviously before Johnathon took Scarlet. Oh my heart hurts for their family.

This is my last update for every other day. My update schedule will go back to once a week. School is starting up so I won't be available to update as much as I was able to during my break. Don't be upset though because I may or may not give surprise updates ;)

How was it?

Like and comment?

Leena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
10.3K 1.2K 40
• Nothing Lasts Forever • [#114 in Action (08.09.16)] (#395 in Training) +COMPLETED+ A cup full of action, a spoonful of humor, and a teaspoon of ro...
1.2K 184 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
55.9K 2.7K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...