Lost and Found [Hulkfrost]

By RobinHood37

After sixteen years of searching for their daughter, Bruce Banner along with rest of the Avengers finally fin... More

The Avengers come and "save" the day
I'm free to go. . . Sort of
A few Avengers my ass
X-MANsion
Home sweet home, right?
Thanks for the pep talk, Russian Spider
Wait, what?
Family home videos are the best way to deal with death
Party time
Clean up crew
Welcome home
New school, new. . . Whoa!
I'm "in trouble"
Baby talk *special Spideypool chapter*
It's a date
Preparation for my first date
Date night
Moving day
Kitty
New Years Eve
My first taken Valentine's day
I become a superhero for the day
My first trip to Asgard
It's my birthday?
Now is not the time, Wade!
Say hello to Baby Parker-Wilson
Super babysitter!
The perfect ending to a perfect story

Flag Girl tries to reason with me

1.3K 67 10
By RobinHood37

After that, Nick uncuffed me surprisingly. I narrowed my eyes at him. He just smirked before he turned and left. I crossed my arms over my chest. A few minutes later a woman walked in.

She had shoulder length brown haired that curled slightly at the bottom, her blue eyes sparkled as the caught the light reflecting off the glass. Her arms were folded and I caught sight of a ring on her finger. I smirked and raised an eyebrow; it went unnoticed. Though she wasn't wearing a suit, I knew it was Flag Girl. She stared at me as if trying to figure out what made me tick.

"So Miss Stark is you." I stated. She didn't say anything. I tilted my head up slightly. "Funny how I don't think it's Miss or Stark anymore." She looked down at her hands before shoving her left one in her pocket. "They don't know?"

"No." She admitted. "I haven't talked to them since the day you were born." I pouted.

"Bummer." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "You seemed like you enjoyed their company earlier." She scoffed.

"Not quite." I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "I left on bad terms." I placed my hands on my chest.

"Because of little old me?" She smirked and nodded. I smirked. "How touching!" I said with fake enthusiasm. Her smirk grew. I rolled my eyes. "What is it that you really want?" She shrugged.

"Fury sent me in; didn't tell me why." I nodded, standing up and making my way over to the front of the cell.

"Well as far as I'm concerned, after our little chat I'm free to go." She smiled. "So, who's the lucky guy who got to call you his bride?"

"Jason Howlett." She stated. I smirked.

"The son of Wolverine." I added. She didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes. "Love is for children. It's a weakness that no one needs." She smirked.

"Some say it's true strength." She remarked. I raised an eyebrow as I folded my arms behind my back. "But enough about me. Let's talk about you." My jaw tightened.

"There's nothing interesting." She stepped closer.

"I beg to differ. Your parents-"

"They're not my parents." I muttered, cutting her off. Her expression softened. I scowled. "And I don't need sympathy from someone who hasn't spoken to hers in sixteen years." She went quiet. I looked away. "That's what I thought."

"Oh Morgan." She cooed. My attention snapped back to her.

"It's not Morgan. It never has been." I growled. "My name is Elizabeth Banner. Whether that was the name given to me or not, it is my name. My parents can rot in hell, so can their opinions." She took another step forward. "If they cared enough they would've gone after me. Obviously they didn't."

"If it's all the same to you, I wanted to chase you down." She remarked. I scowled and turned my back on her. "That's why I left. No one wanted to fight for you. So I packed my bags and left, saying I'd be back when someone knocked some sense into them." I looked at her over my shoulder. She shrugged. "No one ever did. So away I stayed." I turned around.

"Is that supposed to make me like you?" I questioned. "Because you didn't like that they sat on their asses?" I huffed. "Well what exactly did you do after you ran away?" She took another step forward.

"I looked for you. My husband and I, we never stopped for about two years. It was like you had disappeared; no sign of a Morgan Elizabeth Banner. Now I know why." I took a step forward.

"So then Miss Stark decided to settle down, to get married, to live the white picket fence life while Miss Banner rotted in a nursery that felt more like a prison." I snapped. She stepped back slightly before pushing forward. "While you were living your perfect little life I was out killing people. Don't think that just because you looked for me means I'm going to open up to you." She frowned.

"Who hurt you?" She whispered softly. I threw my hand against the glass.

"You!!" I screamed. "And every other godforsaken fool who thought it was a good idea to keep me away from my parents. Fury said he did it because I was too powerful, well am I too powerful now?!" My hands and eyes started to grow as I started levitating off the ground. She pulled out a gun from her back pocket and aimed it at me. I smirked as I touched the ground again. "Cute how you think a bullet will stop me." She tilted her head.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You try to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!" I stated then looked down. "I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and. . ." I drifted off. She lowered the gun. I shook my head. "You can't stop me, Miss America. None of you can." She took a step back, alarmed. I closed my eyes. "I'm the nightmare that parents tell their children about at night." I turned my back before opening my eyes again, they were a bright green from the other girl trying to come out. "Just go. You're not helping anyway." She didn't reply right away.

"I understand." I rolled my eyes at her response. "I might not be the one you need to talk to, but I think I know who is." I growled as she left. I started pacing around in the cell, running my fingers through my hair, my breathing heavy.

What was I supposed to do? I certainly couldn't go back to HYDRA now. What would they think of their best soldier getting caught by SHIELD? And if I cause anymore mayhem the Avengers will come back and I don't need to worry about them being up my ass. My chest heaved as my breathing accelerated.

The door opened again moments later but I didn't turn to see who it was. I didn't matter who it was, they would all just say some bull shit stuff and wave the parent thing in my face. I was getting sick of everyone mentioning my parents. I don't have parents!

"Darling, I think it best if you calm down." A charming male voice sounded from in front of the cell. I scowled. "We don't need anything to happen to you." I balled my fists, turning around.

"Don't need anything to happen to me or you?" I hissed, green starting to engulf my legs. Standing there, was Flag Girl and someone I've never seen before. He had raven black hair to about his shoulder blades and shiny emerald green eyes. "Who are you?" I barked. He smirked.

"I'm Loki, prince of Asgard, rightful king of Jotunheim, god of mischief, Odinson. . . Banner." I blinked.

"Whoa dude, I literally just asked for a name. Not whatever just came out of your mouth." He laughed. "And why are you here exactly?"

"He's your mother." Stark spoke up. I raised an eyebrow at her, my breathing regulating.

"Is that so?" I sized this Loki character up. "Nice try but last I checked, men can't get pregnant." They both laughed. I jaw tightened. "And what pray tell is so funny?"

"It's just- you should see- who I used to live with." Emily explained through fits of laughter. I rolled my eyes. Insignificant mortal.

"So." I stated, earning their attention, as I tilted my head forward. "You are my mother?" He snorted.

"You don't seem that thrilled." He pointed out. I tilted my head up.

"Why should I be?" I countered. "You mean nothing to me." Stark looked to Loki, he just stared at me. "And for all you know, I have a mother waiting for me wondering why I didn't come home from school." He smirked.

"Too bad you weren't coming home from school when they found you." I stared back at him. "I know what it's like being behind that cage, I was once there too." Stark took a step back. "And I know what it's like when you are forced to do something you don't think is right." Neither one of us moved.

"Who said I thought what I am doing is wrong?" I countered. His smirk widened. "What if I'm quite content with what I'm doing?"

"But you're not." I didn't respond. He grasped his hands together in front of him. "You've never liked what HYDRA sent you to do."

"Does it matter?" I asked. "If I didn't then they would kill me. Most of the time I quite favor being alive." Loki chuckled.

"Most?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Depends on what I did that day." I responded. He took a step towards the cage. I raised an eyebrow. "You think it wise to come closer to me?" He laughed.

"You won't hurt me." He stated.

"And why's that?" His smirk widened until it looked more like a smile. I didn't realize how close he was to the cage until he opened it. I took a step back.

"Because you are afraid of what I'm capable of doing." He stated, walking into the cage.

"Powers' gotta come from somewhere, right?" He laughed as he walked closer to me. I narrowed my eyes at him. Before I know it, he has his arms around me. I relaxed for a second before shoving him off me. He fell down on his ass. I pinned him down with my foot. "Keep your hands off me." I snarled. His expression softened.

"Oh Morgan." He cooed. I put more pressure on his chest.

"The name's Elizabeth if you haven't heard." I looked up at Stark.

"What?" She asked.

"I think this means I'm free to go. Don't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 549 44
Ellesmere is under S.H.I.E.L.D's radar. After stealing a highly classified military file from them and killing half their soldiers, she goes into hid...
769K 21.3K 37
A girl with special powers, mind wiped by Hydra, has to be rescued by the Avengers. She has trouble fitting in and coming to terms with what she's do...
553K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
22.8K 509 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...