Trickster One Shots {Characte...

By Tricks_or_Treats

"I just want to die." - Kobayashi Yoshio "Does human life mean nothing to you?!" - Inoue Ryo "Dying is scary... More

Introduction
《Place One - Yoshio Kobayashi》
《Place Two - Kensuke Hanasaki》
《Place Three - Ryo Inoue》
《Place Four - Kogoro Akechi》
《Place Five - Shota Masaharu》
《Place Seven - Tomohisa Otomo》
《Place Eight - Tasuku Yamane》
《Place Ten - Nao Nakamura》
《Place Eleven - Makoto Noro》
New Story Ideas
《Place Twelve - New Year Story》
《Place Thirteen - Hanasaki Kensuke》
《Place Fifteen - Yoshio Kobayashi - Request》
Author's Note
《Place Sixteen - Inoue Ryo - Request》
《Place Seventeen - Masaharu Shota - Request》
{Place Eighteen - Kobayashi Yoshio - Request}

《Place Nine - Kaijin Nijuu Mensou》

502 15 2
By Tricks_or_Treats

The villains plaything, not likely, you wouldn't believe it. You were someone he cherised, although he spent most of his time coming up with plans to defeat Akechi, he was considerate to you.

He let you play with his hair, his masks, and even smiled a genuine smile around you. You never bothered to ask why, you were just glad he didn't wish to hurt you like with Akechi.

You would never reveal your love for the sadistic male, but he would always reveal his for you. Oh, how you hoped it was real and you weren't just a toy to him.

"(Name), come here for a second." He removes you from your thoughts, the man Twenty Faces, as they mainly consisted of him. You stand, placing your book down and move over to him shyly as you receive a smile from him.

"I'm done with you." You flinch, giving him a look of disbelief and pain. "What?" You question, your voice cracking with that word as you hold back tears. You don't give a chance to speak as you turn away, giving a sad smile as you begin walking.

"Okay, good bye then, Villain." You spat bitterly, leaving the room that he sits in. He watches as you leave, sighing as he realizes he hurt you with his dumb joke. "(Name)!" He calls out to you, but you don't stop like usual.

He stands, annoyance painted on his face as he walks the direction you went. That's when he heard you scream, making his pace go faster toward your direction. "What are you doing?!" He shouts, seeing his men drop you from what they were about to do to you.

"N-Nothing, Sir." They stutter their lie, Twenty Faces going toward them only to smack them both. They run away from him to get away from more punishment, soon he is in front of you checking you for injuries.

"Are you alright?" Genuine concern is on his face as he asks his question. "Why do you care?" You ask, looking down and causing him to flinch. "You need to learn when I'm joking. I meant, I'm done with you just being a friend. Be something more."

You lift your head to look him in the eyes, only for him to force his lips on yours. "So, what do you say?" He questions teasingly, making you blush.

"I accept."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 30.3K 69
❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦❞ [First Name] leaped through time and after being given a chanc...
406 32 12
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆." - ₘₐᵣcᵤₛ ₜᵤₗₗᵢᵤₛ Cᵢcₑᵣₒ ⏳-°;--| ༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⧗...
391K 17.1K 50
━━━━ kuroo tetsurou. it's funny how the world works sometimes; one minute you are at your peak, the next you feel as if everything was so heavy you c...
594K 30.2K 106
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...