《Place Eleven - Makoto Noro》

You met Noro Makoto through saving her pet owl, Pippo-chan, from a hurt wing. Her voice came from the transmitter on the collar and it was full of curses and concerned remarks.

"I can bring Pippo-chan back to you if you'd like." You couldn't see her face, but you imagined it to be relieved as a sigh comes from the collar. "Please, my apartment is..."

♤Time♡Lapsing♢Dance♧Bunny☆

You reach the room and press the door bell, holding the pet owl carefully to your chest. Just then a girl opens the door, a sigh slipping through her lips as she takes her owl.

She looks up to meet your eyes, only for her face to erupt in red. "Hm, your cute." You comment, leaning in to get a better look.

"Eh? Not really." You laugh at her failed attempt to stop the compliment, your hand ruffling her hair as you pull back. "You don't mind if I come visit tomorrow, do you? I've got nothing to do." You question, a smile coming to your voice.

"That's fine. What time?" Her words are bashful, making you smirk. "Hm, 3:00pm?" She nods, making you turn and wave a hand as you walk away. She sighs, her heart beating rapidly.

♤Another♡Magical♢Lapsing♧Time☆

You walk back to her apartment, a smirk on your face as your hands are tucked into your pockets. As you round the corner, you see her door open. "Hm, you must be the guy Noro always talks about."

You raise a brow at the brown haired boy in front of you, tilting your head to the side. "Oi! Hanasaki, leave already." A foot comes in contact with the other male's back, making him stumble as you hold back a laugh.

"Ah! (Surname)-kun!" You look up to see Noro and give a smile, heading towards her. "Ready to hang out?" You question, placing a hand on her head which makes her blush.

"Mhm..." You chuckle, seeing with your peripheral vision the smiling Hanasaki as he leaves with a thumbs up. You place a kiss on her forehead as you enter her apartment, the girl following behind dazed.

"Let's play some games!"