《Place Eight - Tasuku Yamane》

You are Otomo Tomohisa's cousin, and today you are going to spend time with him in his club room until classes begin again. "Tomo! You're making a mess."

You complain, causing him to sigh as Yamane Tasuku enters the room. "Oh, Yamane, take her out of here. She's annoying." You wince at his words and turn around, your arms crossing over your chest. "You're a jerk, Tomohisa!"

You screech, leaving the room upset. "Shit." He comments when you leave, shaking his head. "Senpai, was that your cousin you've been excited to have with you this year that you blew off?"

He winces at Yamane's words, and nods. "Ah! Her OCD just gets to me sometimes and it's frustrating." Yamane sighs, before walking back to the door. "I'm going to find her, Senpai, and after you're apologizing." He orders.

You stand in another hall, breathing heavily as you hold back tears. "Annoying? I know. I'm sorry." You mutter, as Yamane stands in front of you. "I don't think that, but then again I just met you."

You jump in surprise and look up to see a cute boy, the same one from the club room to be exact. "You don't right now, you mean." You confess bitterly, your eyes averting back down.

"Maybe, but your attractive." His words slip from his mouth and he covers it with his hand in anxiety. "I-I mean!"

You let out a giggle at his words, a smile beaming towards him. "Thank you, Yamane Tasuku." You tell him, his cheeks turning red. "You know my name!"

"Tomohisa talks about you a lot. He even showed me a picture once. You're cuter in person." You confess, giving another smile to him. "Now, you came after me for a reason. What do you need?"

"I was going to make Senpai apologize." Your eyes widen and you give him an appreciative smile. "That's really sweet of you, Yamane-kun."

☆Going♧With♢A♡Lapse♤

You walk with a spring in your step to Tasuku's and your cousin's club room, a happy smile on your face as you land in front of the door and open it. "Hello, Tomo-chan, Yamane-kun. Ah, Hanasaki-san!" You chime happily, moving toward the brunette.

"Oh! (Name), you've grown." You give the brunette a hug, much to Yamane's displeasure. "It's good to see you, Hanasaki-san!"

"I told you not to add -san!" You giggle at his complaint. "Sorry, sorry." You smile up at him and then turn to Yamane with the same smile. "Hello, Yamane-kun!" You cheer, giving him a hug as well, making him fluster.

You don't notice Hanasaki or your cousin leave the room, but Yamane does and turns a bright red. "Hm? Yamane-!" You get cut off by his lips being placed on yours. "Mpmh!"

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself! I've liked you for a while now, even though it's been rather soon since we met... I still." You smile at him as he continues to stutter and cut him off, "Me too. I like you too, Tasuku-kun!"

"I'm glad."