《Place Seventeen - Masaharu Shota - Request》

<A/N: So sorry it's been taking forever, here is the next request for kkouchii_ I hope you enjoy it🤗>

(Reader's POV)
I walk through the halls of the school, my eyes scanning the map in my hands as I search for my classroom. I continue walking, unaware of my surroundings seeing as I bump into a strong muscled body.

I almost fall, an arm wrapping around my waist to keep me from hitting the ground and I look up to see a handsome face above me. My face begind to turn a red color as I continue to stare at the male.

He helps me stand up, my eyes shooting straight down to the ground. "Are you new?" His voice is smooth to my ears, and I manage to nod, not trusting my voice.

"What's your name?" I hold my breath and then quickly let it out, my voice coming out in stutters, "(L-L/N) (Y-Y/N)..." I look up to see him smiling softly at me, my heart speeding up as I stare at his smile.

"I'm Masaharu Shota."

[TIME LAPSE]

I smile when I recall us both meeting, my head turning to him as we sit on a park bench together, our hands linked. "What are you thinking about?" He questions kindly, a smile forming on my face as we make eye contact. "When we first met. I bumped into you in the hall on the first day of my transfer."

"I remember, you were then the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and you still are to this day." I smile at his cheesy comment, my cheeks managing to turn red as I stare at our linked hands. "You could've chosen anyone, why choose me?"

"I chose you, because of your smile, your voice, your small hands, and your kindness. You're one of a kind, and I feel lucky when I realized you felt the same. I chose you, because I love you and only you."

Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I glance up at him once more, his hand cupping my chin to keep our eye contact.

He leans in calmly, my eyes closing automatically as he places a sweet and loving kiss to my lips. "I love you too, and I always will."

[A/N: This is crappy and short. I am so sorry if it's terrible. I have been busy, and I recently had to get a new phone because my last one broke. I am extremely sorry! I will be sure to get to the other requests quickly. And if any of you have any please don't hesitate to request! I will try my best to get them!! Sorry for any OCC-ness in this story😭]