《Place Fifteen - Yoshio Kobayashi - Request》

<A/N: Thanks for requesting, rockygirlly Here you go. Just a random song that probably won't connect the story, but it's really good.>

(Name) walks through the streets, a bright smile on her face as an umbrella is open above her head. Rain splatters across the pavement, the female never caring as she loves the stormy weather.

She notices a white haired boy sitting against an alleywall, the rain pouring down on his head. Quickly recognizing the face as the boy who appears at her school with Hanasaki Kensuke, she approaches cautiously.

"Kobayahi-san?" Her words seem to be drowned out by the sound of the rain, a sigh escaping her lips as she holds the umbrella over him. The sudden cease of rain makes him startle and look up, only to face the smiling (Name).

"What are you doing here?" She let's out a giggle at his question. "Walking. I enjoy the rain. What are you doing out here?" She bends down slightly to be at his eye level.

"Sitting, why'd you give me this? I don't need it." She laughs once more, giving a shrug. "I wanted to. Gave me a reason to talk to you." Her confession startles Kobayashi, a light pink hue crossing over his cheeks.

"To be honest, I've wanted to have a conversation with you ever since I saw you in the lab with Hanasaki-kun. But you two left too quickly." A small pout forms on her lips, making him flinch. "We had more important business."

"Trying to kill you is important? What if there are people who love you and don't want you gone? What'll you do then?" He looks up with his red colored eyes, thoughts flying through his head as he contemplates her questions.

"Are you saying someone does?" Kobayashi questions, making (Name) sigh in discontent. "You're so dense, Koba-chin... Hanasaki-kun cares! Even though he's too much of a hard-head to admit it, Inoue-kun cares too!"

He rolls his eyes and makes his usual clicking sound with his tongue. "I care..." His head snaps up, seeing the usual happy (Name) with a sad expression and looking down with a frown. Her hand tightens on the umbrella handle, a light red hue on her cheeks as she realizes what she just confessed.

With a start, she stands, and begins to walk backwards. "Please forget what I said! I shouldn't have bothered you." But the umbrella was gone from her grasp, the cold rain pouring onto her head as she begins to run away from the alleyway.

Just as she does, he grabs her wrist without thinking and pulls her to him. She bumps against his chest, surprising him and her, and she looks up at him.

"Thank you... That made me really happy." He awkwardly wraps her in a hug, making her turn red.

"I hope this can last."

<A/N: Sorry if this sucked. I'm doing this slightly blind because I was at the eye doctor today, and they dialated my eyes. I hope y'all liked it though.

I also have a theory about Kobayashi's powers. Like how Hanasaki thought it was when he saved people he got hurt, I think it's whenever he's happy he can be touched or hurt. That honestly seems more accurate, because he was happy when he was given the pendant and got a splinter, he was happy after the fire with what Kobayashi said and when the thing exploded it scratched his cheek. Then later on when it was his "birthday party" a firefly landed on him when he was asleep. So that's my theory.

Anyways, hope you like it!>