𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬

By 504heaux

My Works #4| Not a fan fiction. Don't you wish you could fix mistakes that happened in the past? Meet Karin M... More

Description & Characters.
Prologue.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilouge.
NEW STORY.

24.

15.3K 627 93
By 504heaux

Karin Mendez

"Christian you're moving too fast." I said as he rolled me outside in the wheelchair.

"Shut up before I roll your ass in the bushes. I know what I'm doing." He yanked my hair back and I blew out a breath.

"Watch out for that rock." I said before he rolled over it making me almost fall out of the damn wheelchair.

"Boy get out the way. Nobody could trust your ass to do nothing. That's what's wrong with these dark skin boys." My dad said taking over the control of the wheelchair.

Here they go.

"Nigga you dark skin too! Never mind you black as hell." I chuckled and my dad punched him in the chest.

"Curse again and imma beat yo ass black and blue." Daddy warned as he placed me in the front seat.

"Where's Cass?" I asked as he pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

"She's at home making sure everything is good for you."

"She didn't have to do that. I'm crippled but I could do stuff for myself." I mumbled looking ahead.

"I tried to tell her that. Just appreciate the things she does for you Kari. She's honestly trying to bond with you." He said looking over at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I have no problem with her Pops. Honestly, truly I love Cassie." I said as he looked at me like I was speaking Spanish.

"Usually kids would hate their step mother because they want their mother to have that spot. Why the sudden change even though I have no problem with it?" He questioned as I heard Christian in the backseat mumbling lyrics.

"She's nice, fun and pretty- pretty girls get along with each other ya dig?" I said as he shook his head and started laughing.

"I don't know why y'all getting along though cause nigga you hit." Christian mumbled and I waited until dad looked away to give him the middle finger.

"Right back at cha train tracks." He replied talking about my braces.

"Shut up and leave me alone."

Pops pulled up too Popeyes and got food for the house since he didn't want Ms. April to cook today. She works hard everyday so she deserves a break.

We pulled up to the house and I was shocked to see Justin's car in the driveway. All his absences made it seem like he didn't stay with us anymore. After dad settled me in the house he left the house to go get my prescriptions.

"I heard what happened Mendez. You straight?" Justin said coming downstairs with his hands in his sweats pockets.

"I'm good the real question is are you good?" I raised my eyebrows and he did the same.

"What do you mean?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Did you and pops get into an argument about something because your room is collecting dust. Chris is tryna turn that into a game room." I laughed as Justin shook his head.

"Nah we straight on each other. I just been handling business that's all. It's nothing y'all need to worry about trust me." He said leaning back on the couch.

"Dawg you say this every time I just wanna know what you're doing." I huffed out a breath.

"Most of the time I be with my niggas shooting ball or with Storm."

I frowned. "Who is Storm?"

"You'll find out sooner or later." He shrugged his shoulders and I rolled my eyes.

He placed on a movie and we both cuddled up on the couch to watch it. When he got up to grab the controller for the Xbox a small bag of green fell out of his pocket. He quickly picked it up to play it off as I eyed him suspiciously. He changed the movie again and minutes after I fell asleep.

I woke back up when I felt something pressing against my lips. I was about to pop up until I saw it was Chad.

"Don't do that boy, you scared me!" I said pushing his body back.

"My bad I just came to give you this basket since you didn't answer the phone." He said kneeling in front of me.

"I was sleep." I mumbled taking the basket out of his hands.

The basket was full of my favorite candies Kit Kats, Hershey Kisses, Twix and a body wash set. There was a card attached telling me to get well soon and he was sorry.

"Why are you sorry? Last thing I heard was that Tatiyanna pushed me down the stairs unless you have something to tell me." I raised my eyebrows and he chuckled.

"I just wanted to apologize because all of this is because of me. If she wasn't so pressed over us dating you wouldn't be in this predicament right now."

"No it's not because of you it's because she's a jealous bitch. As cute as she is jealous doesn't look good on her."

"Looking at you I see why she's jealous." He said as I looked at him and started blushing.

"I'm ugly right now with this damn cast. I'm so mad but I can't find a way to show it."

"You aren't going to give up your dancing dreams are you?" He asked and I shrugged looking down.

"There's no choice. After I heard the doctor say that I just gave up. Maybe dancing wasn't for me."

"Kari you bullshittin me right now. You can't let this little accident bring you down baby. That bitch is in jail so you have nothing to worry about." I widened my eyes.

"Jail? I didn't want her to go too jail."

"Man you're too soft. This girl basically tried to kill you and you're sticking up for her? I should push your ass down a flight up steps." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"We'll see how fast your ass ends up in the hospital too." I said grabbing my phone.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. All that subtweeting wasn't going to get her back on her dads good sides. She honestly was starting to annoy me day by day. But I'm glad she's doing good and she didn't decided to abort the baby like some other no good females.

I continued to scroll down my feed and saw people telling me to get well soon and others shopping for prom. My face frowned up as I thought about that event.

"Why you frowning?" He said stuffing a Twix in his mouth.

"I forgot all about prom. I really wanted to go Chad." I rolled my eyes and there my phone on the other side of the couch.

"Fuck a prom. We could have a prom here together in that bed upstairs." He said rubbing my thigh as I smiled.

"You don't have to go because I'm not going. Go have fun because I guarantee you Christian and Justice are going."

"Nah them niggas already planned that they're going somewhere else. Besides I get to spend time with my baby instead of looking at them ugly ass niggas and broke hoes." He laughed making me laugh also.

"You make me sick." I said kissing his lips.

"And eat my chocolate again and I'll beat your ass." I said patting his cheek.

"I got some Chocolate for you to eat." He wiggled his eyebrows and I blushed.

"Goodbye Chad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.2K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
15.3K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
1.9K 89 14
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...