We Fit Together Like Ying And...

JustYouWaitAndSee tarafından

To the human population Savanna's parents died of an unknown cause, but her and her brothers know the truth... Daha Fazla

Our New Home
The Day We Met
Getting Closer To Jacob
Feelings
Confusion
Beach Time
There's a fire starting in my heart
The Untold Story Of Pain
The Kiss
The Suppose Date
The Transformation
The After Effect
Getting Away
Her Fault
Micheal and Leah's Plan
Micheal and Leah's Plan Part 2
Just A Kiss
My Best Friend James Levar
The Threat
Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
I Miss You

It Was Only Just A Dream

1.5K 20 1
JustYouWaitAndSee tarafından

::Third Person::

A meadow. Filled with all types of flowers and beautiful trees. The sky a bright crystal blue and the sun shinning down on a girl white hair and light blue eyes. Slowly the girl's eyes opened. She stood up and looked around her surroundings, panic was clear and evident on her face.

"Hello! Anyone there?" Her crystal like voice called out. Suddendly out of no where, wind started to rush around the meadow. Shaking trees and plants.

"Oh Savanna. My precious baby. Im so sorry we arent there to protect you." A soft voice, like a carress, whispered into the wind. Savanna turned around, eyes wide in freight.

"Hello! Whose there! Show yourself!" No one came. The wind picked up faster, blowing against Savanna's black dress.

"Savanna, my daughter. You look so beautiful. Me and your mother miss you and your brothers terribely." Savanna's breath quickened as the wind pushed against her body.

"M-Mom? D-Dad?" 

"Yes dear its us. We never truley left you. We were always here in your heart." Her voice said in the wind.

"Where are you! Please come out! I want to see you!"

"Im sorry kitten, but we can't. Were going against the rules now just by talking to you. Just so you know I approve of that Jacob boy."

"Raphael Its time to go."

"Wait! No! Please don't leave!" But it was to no avail. The wind drowned out her voice and very soon the voice of her parents. Crumbling to the ground Savanna wrapped her arms around her waist and cried. The wind moved closer, suffocating her to the point she blacked out.

::Savanna's POV::

Bolting out of bed I gasp, my heart beating a mile a minute. Putting my head in my hands I felt the heartbroken sob escape my mouth. My body shook uncontrolably as I sobbed over the lose of my parents. I missed them so much it hurts. I could hear the heavy footsteps as he threw the door open and ran to the bed. I knew who it was before he even said anything. 

"Savanna! What's wrong?!" I said nothing and just continued to sob. Jacob took the cover off of me, picked me up and cradled me to his chest like a baby. Clutching onto his shirt I burried my face into his chest and sobbed. He sat on the bed and rocked us back and forth, softly rubbing my back and whispering in my ear. A few seconds passed before my sobbing turned into soft hiccups. After those stopped I just layed their, pressed against Jacob's defined chest as he continued to soothe me. Closing my eyes I pulled myself closer to him, if that was even more possible.

"Van-Van?"

"Hmmm?" I mumbled, feeling completly at ease in his warm arms. Warmth raidiated off of him like a heater.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, snapping me out of my content daze. One that I perferred more than him asking me that question. Taking a deep breath I pulled away from Jacob, sitting up on his lap. He had a cute frown on his face that showed his worry. That and the wrinkles that appeared when he burrowed his eyebrows together making him look even more resistibale. I shrugged and looked away.

"It was only just a dream." I whispered hoping that he would drop it, but since luck was not on my side Jacob didn't let it go. He grabbed my chin tenderly and made me look at him.

"Tell me Savanna." He said. I shook my head and turned away again. What happened next shocked the hell outta me. Jacob somehow managed to lay us on the bed, him ontop of me. One hand on the bed, holding him up and the other holding both my hands above my head. Blinking I looked from the spot we had been and back to Jake. He growled softly, something I was becoming unsually comfortable with and latched his lips to my neck. Gasping I bit my lip to keep the moan that wanted to spill out of my mouth inside. Jacob growled again and started kissing up and down my neck. Biting my lip harder I arched my back and moaned softly when he bit my soft spot.

"Are you going to tell me now?" He whispered, his warm breath trickling against my ear making me shudder in pleasure. I shook my head. Nothing was going to make me tell him, not even if he keeps kissing my neck with those amazing, warm, extremly soft lips. He chuckled that amazing chuckle and bit my earlobe making me shiver all over again.

"Fine by me. I can do this all day." His husky voice said before he went back to attacking my neck with his lips. I tried despretaly to keep my moans in but after a few seconds I just couldn't and they spilled out of my mouth in soft whispers. His lips were driving me crazy and his heat wasn't helping either. 

"J-Jacob." I whispered while a moan slipped out of mouth as he bit and sucked on my soft spot over and over again. He groaned and moved his hips down on mine, his hardness pressing against my inner thigh making me gasp. My eyes flew open and I gaped at him. I figured something like this would happen with all the moaning I was doing. Jacob looked down at me sheepishly, his tan skin darking alittle, indicating that he was blushing.

"S-Sorry." He said and looked away. Smiling I pulled one of my hands out of his grasp and stroked his cheek, making him look down at me. Jake let go of my other hand and was now using it to stroke my side gently. Pulling him down I kissed his lips softly, wanting to savour the touch as much as I could. Pulling away I smiled softly at him before wrapping my legs around his wait, pressing his hardness against me some more. He groaned and closed his eyes, laying his head on my neck. Letting my teeth graze his earlobe I smiled and whispered in his ear.

"I want you Jacob."

::Jacob's POV::

I gaped at her. Did she really just say that. No I must just be imagining that. But I wasn't. She really did say that. She frowned when I didn't do anything.

"Whats wrong?" Her beautiful voice asked me while she stroked my cheek.

"I know you want to and you know I want to so what's stopping us." I just continued to gape at her. Probably looking like a complete dumbass too. She sighed, unwrapped her legs from around my waist and pushed me off of her. Which might I add sense she obviously wasn't human was something she could easily do. 

"Nevermind. Just forget I said anything." She whispered, fixing her hair and wincing when she saw the hickey that was starting to form on her neck, again. All she did was sigh, open the door and walked out. Leaving me their in my shocked state. She really just asked me that. She really wanted me to sleep with her. Sitting up I bit my lip. I did want to sleep with her, badly. But I wanted it to be speacil and after we've known eachother longer than a week and some days. I wanted her to tell me she loved me before we make love. That's when I realized. 

I didn't want to just sleep with her. No I wanted to make love to her. To show her in the most amazing way what my words couldn't say. I wanted to show her that I loved her without a doubt. Well besides the whole I love Bella too thing I did love Savanna, alot, like alot alot. If that even made sense. Sighing I get up and walk to the door, hearing the guys voices as they talked and joked around. Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen I looked around for Savanna, but couldn't find her. Thats when I realized that her brother's weren't their either.

Furrowing my eyebrows I frowned.

"Hay guys. Where did Savanna and her brothers go?" Everyone went quiet.

"Uh they left just a few seconds ago." Embry said.

"Why?" Again silence.

"Well Savanna came downstairs looking depressed and asked her brothers if they could leave. Micheal said yeah and they left right before you came downstairs." I growled.

"She shouldn't be out at this time when theirs a evil demon hunter bent on destroying them out their!" I yelled turning to walk out the house to follow them. Before I could make it out the house someone grabbed my arm stopping me. Growling I turned my head and glared at Sam.

"Let me go Sam." He shook his head.

"We heard what happened upstairs. Trust me when I say don't follow her. Leave her alone for right now." I growled and pulled my arm out of his grasp. 

"I can't do that. Not when she's in trouble."

"She can take care of herself Jacob and besides she's not by herself. She has her brothers there to protect her too." Frowning I sighed. Sam was right. She probably didnt want to talk to me anyways. Sighing I felt Sam step away from me. Why do horrible thing happen to me.

::Savanna's POV::

Turning over in my bed I wrapp the cover tighter around me. I can't believe Jacob didnt' want to sleep with me. Don't all guys want to sleep with the girl they like? Or maybe he doesn't like me. Maybe im just a back up girl incase Ms. Bella doesn't want him anymore. As that thought crossed my mind my heart practically stopped beating. I felt my body grow cold and and evil thought slithered through my mind. Maybe if Bella wasn't around anymore I would have Jacob's full undivied attention. Their be no one in the way of me and Jacob. 

As soon as the thought came I shook my head. No. I couldn't think like that. It's not me. It's the darkness talking. Sighing I turn on my Ipod, that was hooked up to my radio and let it play random music. Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce blasted through my speakers, filling my room with the sound of their voices which in the proccess drowned out my own thoughts. Hours passed as song after song came on and before long it was night time. I hadn't gotten out my bed once and my brothers hadn't came to check on me. They knew when to leave me alone and I was glad that they did.

Not once had I thought about Jacob since I turned my music on or touched my phone. Even though it rang every ten seconds for the last two hours I just let it ring and beep knowing it was only Jacob trying to talk to me. Hours passed and the ringing finally stopped. Sighing I closed my eyes, suddendly tired. Lullabies by All Time Low came on and I feel asleep to the voice of Alex Gaskarth.

Dream

A house. Slightly small and white. There were voices inside that sounded strangly familiar. 

"Jacob! Who are you on the phone with?" That voice. I've heard it somewhere before. It was so girly and whiny and just plain annoying. Instanly my mind pieced together. That was Bella's voice and this was Bella's hosue. Gaping at the house I walk closer. Well I more or less drifted closer. Not at all did I freak out. I was starting to get use to weird stuff happening like this in my dreams. After the one I had earlier this wasn't that big of a shock. Floating alittle closer to the house I heard yelling and things being thrown.

"Bella! Gosh! Will you chill for one damn second! Please!" That voice! That's Jacob's voice! What was he doing here?

"Chill! You want me to Chill!" I jumped when I heard another crash.

"Yes Bella! I want you to fucking chill! And stop throwing shit!"

"Ugh! Jacob I can't believe you! Your sneaking around behind my back with that hore Savanna! I just know you are!" My eyes widened. Wait what?

"You know what Jacob. Sometimes I wish I had chosen Edward over you. I should have went to Italy and saved Edward! I would be happy then!" A loud growl was heard, then a scream and before I knew it Jacob ran out of the house, naked, with blood covering his body. It took me a few minutes to notice the very pale, limp woman he carried in his arms. Her long, stringy hair flowed around her. I watched heplessly as Jacob fell to his knees with Bella in his arms. Tears streamed down his face as sob after sob racked through his body.

"Bella I love you. Please wake up. I never loved Savanna. It was always you and only you. Please please wake up.” Those words. I never loved Savanna. It was always you and only you. Those words made my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces. 

End Dream

I woke up with a start. Sweat dripping down my body and short pants escaping my mouth. Groaning I lay back on the bed. I was really getting sick of those dreams. Sighing I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom. Opening the door I turn on the light, close the door behind me and turn to the mirror. My face was vampire like pale, my hair was stringly and sticking to my face due to the sweating I just did. My eyes were blood shot like I had been crying but I don’t even remember crying. All in all I looked horrible.

Turning to the shower I turn on the hot water, strip and step in the shower. The steaming hot water soothed my tight muscles and eased the tension out of my body. All the while I couldn’t get dream Jacob’s words out of my mind. I never loved Savanna. It was always you and only you. The way he said it just mad eme want to crawl in a hole and die. What if dream Jacob’s was just real Jacob and he acutally felt that way. What if my mind was trying to warn me that Jacob loved Bella and only Bella and i’d never have a chance.

Groaning in frustration I put my head under the water and let it soak my hair. Picking up my shampoo I quickly start to wash my hair, using any distraction I could to keep from thinking about that dream. After washing my hair I sat down on the tub floor. The dream kept replaying and replaying in my mind. Jacob and Bella, together, Bella yelling about how she should have saved Edward in italy, how Jacob was cheating on her with me. Ugh it was all so frustrating. Why did I have to dream something like that? Sighing I stood up, turned the water off and got out of the shower. Grabbing a towel I dried off, towel dried my hair then wrapped the towel around my body.

Walking into my room I flip my light switch and begin searching for clothes. A few minutes later I was in my purple and black undewear and bra, blue and white stripped aeropostal short shorts, blue victoria secret tank top and some more domo socks. Putitng my hair in a ponytail I lay back in my bed. Tomorrow some thing are gonna change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weell! Here's another chapter! I know its been awhile! I jus been busy with school. Its kinda and fillerish I guess but atleast I updated! :D Enjoy! :3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

305K 9.7K 200
Sky O'Brian has walked through fire, but not without getting scarred. She wants nothing more than to start a new life, a safe life, to escape her tra...
131 34 17
I will kill him. I will mutilate him. I will make him hurt. And he'd never want to be alive again. After Luna was almost murdered by the doppelgänger...
22.4K 893 33
(The first book of the supernatural series) When eighteen year old Savanna opens a portal during camping with her friends, she now realize what a bi...
346K 10.6K 59
{MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY} {BWWM} {BBW} Dealing with the death of her father, a new man comes into her life who's also an old friend. ~ I looked up at h...