Captured

By TaeNyrocksmysocks

Minatozaki Sana is an intimidating, barely show her smile, strict and perfectionist but a gorgeous girl who t... More

AUTHOR
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
AUTHOR
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
AUTHOR
19
AUTHOR
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

20

2.6K 118 50
By TaeNyrocksmysocks

SANA [POV]

I woke up at 6 in the morning. Early. Indeed. Because I had to pick up Tzuyu by 7 and clean my whole condo unit even though it was crystal clear clean. I just wanted to make sure everything would be good in her sight.

I gulped the lump in my troat. If you were going to ask me why I assigned her as my personal maid, it was because. . . I don't know.

Fuck.

I feel like I'm a total stupid idiot right now.

Is it wrong if I just wanted to see her everyday? And duh? I never experienced to have a maid in my whole life. I badly wanna try. But of course, I don't have a gut to call her maid or slave.

Maybe if I feel teasing her, I would.

Honestly, I really like her.

It's not what you're thinking!

I like her to be my friend. I'm not a very approachable person. Everybody knows it. I hate talking to other people I'm not close with. I like silence. That was why I moved my office far from my workers. I hate crowds. That was why I'm not an outgoing girl. And most of all, I hate skinship.

But Tzuyu is an exception.

I like her vibe. She's very bubbly, quite innocent yet a stubborn one. I like the way she talks to me. She makes me feel comfortable not like some people who talks to me like I'm some kind of god. They would contract a very formal sentence even in casual talks. And Tzuyu is not like that. She makes me feel like I'm just a normal person. A friend. And I appreciate it so much.

The way she made faces whenever I teases her is just so priceless!

What I hated about her was the fact that she's taller than me. Drop that crap.

The hazel nut pupils of her eyes, her pointy nose, her soft skin, her lovely strawberry scent. Her body-

What the hell, Sana?!

I shook my head and blew a full air. "Damn." I mumbled as I turned off the shower.

'Fantasizing about beautiful scenery while taking shower is not healthy' Momo's voice echoed inside my head. Oh, so that was the meaning of it. . .

After taking a shower, I went to bedroom to wear a casual clothes for today. I wore a cut-off shorts and a sweatshirt. I let my hair down and wore a sneakers. I sprayed on my favorite perfume then took a look at my whole-body mirror. A light make-up would do.

I glanced at my wristwatch, showing 6:47am. Crap! I ran out of my room towards the living room. I grabbed the keys at the coffee table where I usually put it.

"What the. . . .fuck is that smell?" I sniffed around. It smelt like a burned. . . "TOAST!" I jerked off from where I was currently standing at ran quickly as a deer towards the kitchen. I completely forgot the toast I put inside the oven.

People says stupidity is only valid once. But for me it isn't. Who would open the oven like a maniac then pull out the tray without using gloves? That's me. I just did.

"Where the hell is that shit?!" I looked around to find the glove and thankfully I saw it immediately.

Here I am, standing in front of the kitchen counter, with a burned toast and fingers. Whatever.

Driving to Tzuyu's place took me 20mins. I parked my car at the parking lot of her apartment. I wore a cap and black mask to cover my mouth and nose. I stepped out of my car and walked inside the complex. I saw certain ajhumma with her strong fashion Armageddon sweeping the wooden floor.

"Good morning." I greeted her.

She squinted her eyes at me seemed like I did look very familiar.

"A friend of Tzuyu." I introduced myself. "And yes we met before. Anyway, I believe I paid you more than enough than the exact fee." She was about to say but I cut her off. "And no, I didn't head here to ask for the changes. I'm here to say that my dear friend will be no longer stay here."

"You mean she's leaving?"

I nodded.

"No problem. Just give me the key right before you leave." She pointed the door at our left be side.

"Alright."

I walked straight to Tzuyu's room after that. I looked around at the quiet corridor. When I realized people were still sleeping, I fixed my posture and knocked carefully at her door. Not wanting to make noises.

Not so long, the door hung open. Revealing Tzuyu who looked surprised. I stared at her for a moment before stepping inside.

"I thought you're not coming." She glanced at her wristwatch. "It's 7:30."

A took off my mask. "Unbelievable things happens all the time. Don't ask." I looked around her room. Looked like she was already prepared. "You haven't eaten your breakfast, have you?"

She shook her head. "Jihyo-unnie will be here any minute. She said she bought me breakfast." Her eyes twinkled.

"Oh, that woman." I sat down at the couch. "Tell you a secret." I patted the space beside.

She followed my gesture. "What?" She asked once she sat down.

"Your friend look like the cartoon character Thomas in the cartoon name Thomas And Friends." I snickered. I noticed how hard she tried not to laugh. What a good friend.

"You're mean." But then she finally laughed. "She'll probably kill you if she knew you said that!"

"She will never know if you will never say." I winked playfully.

There it was again. Her lips tugging upwards, showing her dimples. By the moment I was lost in her beauty. Sun rays touching her face. Her eyes were focused on me, like we just made to stare at each other. It felt so right. I didn't know how long we stayed like that. I then broke the eye-contact and looked down at her red thin lips. I felt something inside my stomach.

I realized that I myself was leaning forward. Slowly but surely. No turning back. I couldn't. We were so close. I could feel the weight behind my back, pushing me further. Her lips parted a little, so inviting.

I titled my head and ready to taste the sweetest when someone suddenly barged in.

I was there. Froze up in my spot and my lips jutted out to no one. Tzuyu was now at the door hugging someone. I cursed under my breathe and leaned back. Realizing what we were about to do made me blush. I licked my lips. That was close.

"Sana-ssi." I looked at the black-haired girl and realized it was Jihyo. Who just came and ruined the moment! Urgh.

I nodded my head in regard.

"I bought us foods." Jihyo said.

Tzuyu sat at the other side, leaving a big gap between us. I rolled my eyes momentarily when Jihyo sat down between us.

"What you have there, unnie?" Tzuyu asked excitedly.

"Kimbap and ramen. Just enough for a breakfast." She took out the foods from the paper bag.

"I'll get plates and drinks." Tzuyu insisted. She gave me a quick glance before she stood up and went to the kitchen.

"So." Jihyo began. I looked at her and asked what. "Tzuyu is now working for you."

"Right."

"Why her?" She arched an eyebrow.

I blinked. "Huh?"

Tzuyu went back with three plates in her hands. She placed it at the table and went back to kitchen. Jihyo looked back at me. "I know everything between you two. I know Tzuyu took pictures of you and Jongha kissing." I cringed my nose. "And you knew it before she could report it to boss so you did everything to take it. And of course, you did."

"Get to the point." I said blankly. I didn't want to take this conversation further.

She smirked. "I just wanna ask if you recruited her to be your personal maid so that you could do horrible things to her? Like tiring her too much, commanding her heavy household chores, starving her, and whatnot."

My eyes widened. Am I that evil? I couldn't imagine myself doing that towards Tzuyu. I won't! "Knock it off. I won't do that." I breathed sharply. "Seriously, what do you think of me huh?"

"You don't wanna know." She shrugged.

"Fine." I sighed in defeat. "I just wanna help her, Jihyo. I won't do anything inhumane to your lovely friend. I'm not that kind of monster, for your information." I rolled my eyes. "You have no idea how she means to me."

Jihyo didn't say anything when Tzuyu came back. The way she looked at me was unreadable. Maybe she was confused about what I told her. Yes, Tzuyu means everything to me. She's like a happy pill to me. She enlightens my mood when she's around. Tzuyu being by my side was enough.

The lunch went well though I didn't have an appetite, I still finished the foods on my plate. Tzuyu and Jihyo were watching tv whilst I just sat there and glancing at Tzuyu secretly. Gosh, how could anyone be so stunning in just a simple black shirt and ripped jeans?

We almost kissed. Almost. If it weren't to this Jihyo girl.

Damn it! Do I even wanted it to happen? And. . . . how could I face her now?!

"I think I should go. Jeongyeon finished the PowerPoint and I have to check it first." Jihyo stood up and stretched. "You'll be alright?" She asked Tzuyu.

"Of course, unnie. I just have one luggage with me." Tzuyu stood up and gave Jihyo a hug. "Take care. And say Jeongyeon-unnie hwaiting!" She giggled.

Jihyo nodded and looked at me with her piercing eyes. I snorted and rolled my eyes. She went to the door but before going out, she took last glance at me and closed the door.

"Tsh." I scoffed.

Tzuyu began to clean the table and of course I automatically helped her. She seemed shocked but I just smiled it away. We both headed to the kitchen to wash the plates and glasses we used.

I didn't know why but I was very excited that I wanted the dishwashing to finish immediately.

TZUYU [POV]

Excited and nervous. Mixed feelings I was feeling when Sana led me inside the office. Some people were looking at us. Or at me. They were looking at me from head and foot and it gave me discomfort. I lowered my gaze, preventing eye-contact to anyone.

Sana seemed to notice me when she moved beside me closer and mumbled. "Don't be shy."

"I'm not."

The elevator dinged open and I quickly stepped in. Sana snickered after she pushed the button and the elevator closed.

"Don't laugh at me." I sighed.

"You look so tense." She smirked. "You look okay so don't be shy."

I didn't say anything. If that was what she thought then let her be. The elevator opened once again. Sana led me to her condo unit, I assumed. Because we were now walking at the corridor I once walked through before. When I went here with Chaeyoung-unnie to get my bag. We stopped at the black wooden door with its number '193' plated above it. I didn't notice it the first time came inside there.

She took the keys and opened then door. "Welcome." She cocked her head, gesturing me to step inside.

First thing I did when I came in was too gawked around. The interior was the same before but because of the open curtain, and it was daylight, I could see how clean her unit was. And it was very big. Triple-sized of mine.

Sana closed the door and put the key on the coffee table near the big flatscreen tv. "Don't just stand there." She coaxed me to go to her.

"Err..." I didn't know what to say. I felt very awkward. "Nice place."

"Thanks. I don't usually have guests over. Just Momo, Chaeyoung and Mina. But I always make sure that everything's crystal clear." Realizing she talked too much, she paused and cleared her throat. Is she nervous? "Come, I'll show you the room."

"Uh, no." I blurted. "I mean, it's okay for me to sleep at the couch."

"Okay." She said without blinking.

I blinked rapidly and looked over the couch. It looked so fluffy and comfy so maybe I could-

"I'm just kidding." She laughed. "Follow me."

She smiled over her shoulder and I smiled secretly behind her.

Hoping everything would go smoothly.

----------
A/N: Seriously sweeties, I am really sorry for the slow updates. I swear, I hate myself because of it *sighs* I tried to write these days but my schedules was hella hectic so please bear with me okay? I love u.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
8.9K 356 28
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
19.4K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
28.1K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...