Captured

Por TaeNyrocksmysocks

Minatozaki Sana is an intimidating, barely show her smile, strict and perfectionist but a gorgeous girl who t... Mais

AUTHOR
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
AUTHOR
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
AUTHOR
20
AUTHOR
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

19

2.9K 126 36
Por TaeNyrocksmysocks

NO ONE [POV]

"Sooo tired!" Chaeyoung slammed the door open. She exhaled a lungful air as she walked like a dead corpse towards the couch.

"Eat the bread you bought first before you rest. I'll cook dinner for you tonight." Said Mina who followed her inside. She sat beside Chaeyoung and placed the shopping bags at the table. She took out the bread and the bubble tea from the other paper bag.

The short-haired girl was silently watching her. She rested her head at the arm of the couch. "I don't want to eat." She looked Mina who just looked at her disagreeably.

"Why not?"

Chaeyoung shrugged. "I'm still full." She lied. She was dead tired and hungry. Chaeyoung just loved how Mina would force her to eat.

"Aish. Look at this girl." Mina shook her head. "You didn't finish your lunch awhile ago so eat this bread." She unwrapped the bread and offered it to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled cheekily before she opened her mouth, gesturing the taller girl to feed her instead. Mina obliged but she didn't mean to put the bread into Chaeyoung mouth a bit harsh. She was just too fluttered that Chaeyoung would allow her.

That caused a stain of chocolate whipped cream at Chaeyoung's pointy nose. Chaeyoung crossed her eyes to look down at her nose, earning a laugh from Mina. She pouted cutely and crossed her arms. "I hate you."

"Really?" Mina smiled and wiped out the stain using her thumb. "Mianhe~"

Blood rushed into Chaeyoung's face when Mina nonchalantly licked the thumb she used for wiping out the stain. She quickly grabbed the bubble tea at the table and sipped on it hard. The cold drink was nothing than the feeling she was feeling at the moment.

"Why are we here at Sana's unit, by the way?" Mina asked. Good thing she didn't notice how hard the shorter girl blushed.

Chaeyoung smirked. "Something's weird with Sana these past few days." She reached the bread from Mina's hand and bit on it. "Do you think she's dating someone?"

Mina thought for a while. "With that kid?" She was referring Tzuyu.

"Maybe. Remember the one I told you that Momo used Sana's laptop?"

"And she saw pictures of Tzuyu?" Mina raised her brows.

Chaeyoung nodded. "Why on earth she have those?.." Squinting her eyes at the tiled floor, she added, "do you think she have a thing for Tzuyu?"

"So you're implying that Sana is-"

"I am what?"

Their heads shot up to Sana who was standing at the door, looking at them quizzically. She took off her heels and put it at the shoerack. "Did I miss anything here?" She looked back at Mina and Chaeyoung.

Mina and Chaeyoung glanced at each other. Didn't know what to say.

"Are you standing there this whole time?" Chaeyoung asked. Trying to keep her cool.

"Nope. I just came." Sana walked towards them and sat at the beanbag. "Then I heard my name." She looked at Mina. "What's up?"

"I was about to say you're pretty." Mina fidgeted. "And nice. And sexy. Smoking hot-"

"I've heard enough." Sana cringed.

Mina smiled awkwardly. She glanced at Chaeyoung who arched an eyebrow at her. She mouthed 'i don't know what to say' when Sana wasn't looking at them.

"Chaeng." Sana called. She closed her eyes whilst messaging her temple. "Do you, by a chance, know someone name Kim Dahyun?"

Chaeyoung snapped a look at Sana. "Wae?" She blinked a couple times. "You don't?"

Mina sipped at Chaeyoung's bubble tea. "I do know her." She said. "We all do."

Minutes had past but no one was willing to speak. Until Chaeyoung decided to. She cleared her throat. "She used to be our friend back to highschool. Can't believe you forgot our dear friend just like that. Well, can't blame you."

Mina gave her a warning look. "Chaeng." Her voice turned low and intimidating.

"She really was our friend!" Chaeyoung said innocently. She smirked and looked at Sana. "Why did you ask?" Tilting her head. "Omg! Don't tell me you guys crossed paths again?"

"So what if we did? Chaeyoung, you're really confusing me right now. Just tell me who's that girl?" She rolled her eyes frustratingly.

Taking the last bite of her bread she mumbled, "Dahyun was this. . . . goody-two-shoes girl. She was very conservative. Despite of being pretty, she was being bullied by some students." She swallowed and sipped on her bubble tea. "Well duh? Who wouldn't if you were this geeky virgin? But I guess she wasn't a virgin anymore since you-"

Sana and Chaeyoung were both startled when Mina abruptly stood up. "That's too much." She exhaled sharply. Then she left after that.

After a minute. Sana looked away from the door to Chaeyoung. "What was that?"

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip. She stood up and grabbed the shopping bags and left. Leaving Sana dumbfounded.

Chaeyoung jogged behind Mina who was walking furiously. "Wait!" She called. But Mina didn't look back at her. She fastened her pace until she finally caught Mina's arm. "What's wrong with you?!" Now she was the angry one.

Mina's face was deadpan. "I can't believe you said those, Chaeyoung."

A gasp escaped from Chaeyoung's mouth. Mina never called her by her name. And the tone she used wasn't very pleasing. "Wow." She scoffed. "You were there that night, Myoui Mina!"

Mina didn't answer.

"Sana asked me so I told her." She made her tone even.

"And that's very rude of you." Mina walked away and straight ahead to her car. She took a last look at Chaeyoung with a hint of disappointment before entering  her car and drove off.

Chaeyoung's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe Mina would react that way just because of what she had said about Dahyun. She fought the urge of breaking down there. The way Mina said those words to her. And the way she looked at Chaeyoung was just hard to take.

TZUYU [POV]

I walked silently into the corridor towards my apartment. Couldn't think of anything else but Sana. That girl is really driving me crazy.

I didn't realize that I already reached my room. I chuckled by that. Then I held the doorknob and twisted it open. Maybe I should take a rest. This whole day was very tiring. Physically and mentally.

Or maybe later.

"Hi ho, missy." Jihyo-unnie was sitting beautifully at my couch. Wearing an unreadable smile.

"Unnie." I closed the door silently and walked towards her. I reluctantly sat beside her and we just stared at each other.

Did she know already?

Is she mad at me or what?

"Where were you?" She finally asked.

Why do I feel tense up whenever she asks me like this? Honestly, she's more strict and intimidating than my own mother.

"I was with. . . Sana. We ate dinner outside." I reached the remote to turn the tv on. And to lessen the mood.

"Hmm." She hummed. "So you guys are hanging out?"

"As friends." I clarified immediately.

"As friends." She looked back at me. "I'm glad you have a new friend now." She smiled. "For a moment there I thought you went somewhere. Unsafe. I was worried."

I smiled. "Sana is a good person, unnie." I held her hand. "She's a good friend of mine. A. . . special one." I admitted.

She really is.

"Special than me?" Jihyo-unnie pouted.

I chuckled. "What are you talking about, unnie? You are very special to me. You're like my non-biological mom keke~"

"I would appreciate it if you see me as an older sister not a mother." She snorted.

I stuck out my tongue. I let out a lungful sigh before I decided to tell her now. Not like I won't tell her. I was just too worried of what would be her reaction. Jihyo-unnie and Sana were obviously not in a good terms. "I am actually. . ." I started. "I am actually now working for Sana." Her eyes widened and before she could say anything, I told her the whole story.

After explaining everything, she thought for a while. "Did you already sign a contract?"

"A contract?"

Jihyo-unnie looked at me unbelievably. "Don't tell me there's no contract at all."

Oh snap! Of course I have to sign a contract first! Hmm. . . maybe Sana would give it tomorrow once we arrived at her place.

At her place.

Her place.

I'm getting crazy.

"I'm pretty sure she'll give it tomorrow, unnie. She knows about that stuff anyway."

Satisfied by my answer, she nodded in response. "Shouldn't we start packing up your things?"

I looked around. I didn't own a lot of stuffs so maybe I could do it alone. "I can do it, unnie. But thank you." I beamed.

"If you say so." She jutted out her lips. "I'll be here tomorrow. No exact time since my schedule is unpredictable. But I'll be here. I think I need to have a word with Sana."

I didn't see anything wrong with it so I agreed. Jihyo-unnie left after a while. She made a reminder that I should wait for her tomorrow before I leave with Sana.

My phone beeped inside my pocket. Assuming it was from Sana, I quickly took it. And I was right.

'I'll pick you up by 7 in the morning.'

Too early, I thought. But okay.

'Sure.' I sent.

'Have you packed your stuffs already? Need a hand?'

What is wrong with her?! She's too much! My face was burning red. Oh my gosh.

'No. I can do it alone, Sana. Thanks for the day anyway :)'

'No problem :)'

I didn't know what to reply anymore so I decided to leave my phone at the table for a minute while I pack up. I started packing up my clothes. Just like what I had told you before, I didn't have lots of clothes. And my personal things was just few. Guess I should buy new soon.

Then after packing my clothes, I started packing up my personal stuffs like make-ups, hair blower, perfumes, and other cheap accessories. I also took off my picture frame at the wall and put it inside my luggage. One luggage was enough for packing. I thought it would be alright if I would just carry my pillow. I'm using it tonight anyway.

I yawned and stretched my body. It checked the time at my phone, 10:41pm. I yawned once again and flopped down to couch. My phone suddenly rang and because I was sleepy, I didn't mind to check who called.

"Annyeong." I said with my sleepy voice.

/Did I disturb your deep slumber?/ The voice mumbled a cuss word.

My brows knitted. Don't tell me. .
My eyes widened when I saw Sana's name as the I.D caller. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I just yawned." I excused. My dizziness faltered.

She sighed. /Alright. I just called you to check if you're already sleeping./

"Do you need anything, Sana?"

/No no. Nothing./ She cleared her throat. /I can't sleep. That's all./

"And why is that?" I asked in concern.

/Things running inside my mind. No biggie./

I lied down. "So you just need someone to talk to?" I chuckled.

/Hmm. . . you can say that./ She chuckled huskily.

Dear Santa, make me calm!

"And w-what do you wanna t-talk about?" Wow! Really?!

She paused for a moment. /I don't know./

"You know what? When I'd ask you something like that you'd answer you don't know." I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell me you're making fun of me right now."

/What?! Of course not! It's just that. . . I don't really know why./ She paused. When I didn't answer, she continued. /I don't really know why I couldn't answer those questions. It's like. . . . . even myself don't really know what's the answer./

I bit my lower lip. I felt the same too. I would let her touch my hand without my consent. I would definitely go with her to the end of the world without hesitation. I would let her. . . . make me feel this way like never before. And at the end of the day, I couldn't come up with an answer to why am I allowing her to do all those things towards me.

It felt like. . . the barrier falls itself to let her walk in.

Inside my life.

And there would be no answer why.

No One [POV]

In a dimmed room , lights and cameras were positioned nicely side by side. Different colorful make-ups were at the large table in front of a wide length mirror. And beautiful outfits were hanging at its rack.

Things here were just fancy and elegant. Currently used by professional make-up artists for their models.

"Flip your hair back then strike that pose!" The director said enthusiastically. His sassy voice and classy suit and tie with a pink scarf around her neck, you could clearly guess he's been out of his closet.

She did what had told her. Her side body resting perfectly at the white wall. Looking straight at the camera, giving it a gorgeous fierce eyes. She bit her lower lip to add sexiness which totally worked. Trying her best in every pose to reflect their Red-Hot theme.

"Bravo! Let's have one hour break." The director announced.

She bowed at every staff she passed by. Walking towards the dressing room, three girls followed her behind.

"Hey sexy~" Blonde-haired girl spanked her butt.

"Lisa!" She rubbed her butt and gave Lisa a deadly glare.

"Geez Jisoo, calm down. I'm just playing around." Lisa pouted.

"As usual." Rose and Jennie said at the same time. Rose opened the door for them and they all walked in.

"Jisoo, when's your flight back to Korea?" Jennie asked.

"Two days from now." Jisoo wore her jacket. "Gosh. I missed Korea so much!"

"Obviously. You always say that. Seems like you don't even love us." Lisa sulked at the corner.

"Oh come on, you know I love you all." She smiled widely.

"And Sana." Rose chimed in.

"Ew~ you're so gay, Jisoo." Jennie cringed but Jisoo just stuck out her tongue.

Jisoo looked at her phone and stared at her wallpaper. She smiled remembering those days she spent with Sana. It has been years. No contacts. Her father sent her to California to pursue modeling and business.

But without Sana, she couldn't find happiness anymore. And once she finally back to Sana she would do anything just not to lose the girl who made her realize that you don't need money nor material things to make you happy. It's already there. You just need someone to bring it out on you.

*******

A/N: Our first MiChaeng scene was really sad. I know. I made it on purpose. Anyway, what do you say about the first appearance of Jisoo and her gang?

Peace out!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

48.3K 2.2K 43
Kim Dahyun, your ordinary, normal and average student who only wish to finish studying, graduate, find a job and have a decent life. She thinks her l...
19.4K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
110K 4.9K 11
Another typical story of strangers. *lol* One is a Photographer under JYP Entertainment named, Chou Tzuyu, and the other is one of the members of the...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...