The Test || Dave East FF

Από kaylexo

Book #2 to the Kaydence & Dani series. Kaydence gets out of prison for capital murder with the help of the d... Περισσότερα

Attention!
RECAP/ No Clue
Closer
Small City
Talk/ Small City 2
Break Up
Forigve Me
Hater
Depressed Time
Worth A Try
Friends
Below the Belt
Unwanted Guest
Getting His/Meeting The Parents
Maybe Not
Mind Playing Tricks
Hating On The Low
Weird Shit
Lookin' For Revenge
What A Coincidence
Leavin' The Game
Leavin' The Game 2
Secrets
Back At It Again
Trippin'
New Chapter
Big News
OG
Truth Never Dies
Drug Dealin'
Christmas Eve
Big Things
SERIOUS QUESTION
One Option
Pillow Talkin'
Make Up
It's a Set Up
Promise
Never Telling
Destroyed
Moving On
F*ck It
Liar
It's On
Seems Wrong, Feels Right
Something New
Last Straw
Retaliation
A Losing Game
Preview
A/N
A/N

Temporary Happiness

19K 728 129
Από kaylexo

Vote and Comment!

3 months later,

Kaydence's POV

"Come on Dani. You have us late to every thing girl. It's almost 3." I came back into our bedroom for a third time. She was taking her precious time and fucking around with her, we would be late to our own party.

"I'm trying, I'm trying."

"What you need me to do so that we can get you moving at a faster pace?"

"Nothing. Just wait a few minutes." She answered in a annoyed tone. I sat down on the bed and watched as she did her makeup. In an hour we would be finding out what she was carrying for 5 months now. I didn't care what the gender of the baby was, all I cared about was her giving birth to a healthy little boy or girl.

"Okay, I'm ready." She came out looking good as hell. The dress that she had on had me ready to start some shit. "Damn. ." I got up and walked over to her. "No, let's go." She said. She already knew what I was about to get at but I was surprised that she turned me down this time.

Now that we lived together, we had sex way more than we used to and I wasn't complaining but instead of me coming on to her, she came on to me most of the time. Early in the morning on a day when she had to work, her forever horny ass would wake me up for some dick.

"Oh word? That's how we rocking now?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Come on Kaydence. I'm ready and now you wanna play. Let's go." I chuckled, "Okay okay. Bet."

We headed out and I was starting getting nervous but not a bad nervous. "What you think we having?" I glanced at her and asked.

"We shall see."

When we pulled up to the building I got out and then went to let her out. Cars were parked everywhere. "I'm so exciteddd!" She squealed.

We made our way inside and applauses and whistles filled the room. I was amazed by the job our mamas did with putting this party together. Pink and blue balloons and decorations were everywhere, it was nice.

Our family and friends took pictures of us as we greeted them while walking towards our parents who seemed to be bonding. Mr. Rodriguez was better now and that just showed that God worked in mysterious way. Mrs. Rodriguez didn't have her foot up my ass like she used to so shit, everything was cool as far as her parents went.

Ain't much change, my mama was still selling weed, Los was still buying. I was checking on Ocho and Nuk every now and then, they were straight. Karcyn was tryna talk and her lil teeth were steady growing in.

"As you can see, mommy and daddy are here. . Finally." My mama spoke through a microphone while handing Karcyn to me. "We're gonna play a few more games and then go outside so we can get this show on the road." Everyone clapped and my mom and Daniella led a few more games while I sat back with Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez. "Neither one of you are wearing pink or blue. ." Mrs. Rodriguez laughed, "So what do you think she's having?"

"Probably a girl. Everybody in here is wearing pink so Ima side with y'all."

"I think it's a girl, your mom does too."

"It doesn't really matter what it is to me. ."

"That's what I'm saying." Mr. Rodriguez butted in, "Have you guys thought of any names yet?"

"Nah, we haven't even talked about it."

"I like Maria for a girl or something like Adela." Mrs. Rodriguez said. I laughed and shook my head no, "Maybe for a middle name. We'll take those names into consideration." I said, knowing damn well I was lying.

Daniella's POV

I was so happy right now. This was one of the best days of my life. We were now headed outside and were finally about to find out the sex of our little one. My mom and Ms. Celine set it up to where I would throw a ball and Kaydence would hit it with a bat, making it burst and either pink or blue would spill out. Everyone gathered around us, recording and Ms. Celine was on FaceTime with Dior since she couldn't be here with us.

"Okay. Count down. . 1, 2, 3." I threw the ball and Kaydence hit it. Blue confetti went everywhere. I ran over to Kaydence while he jumped up and down. "Yes!" He pulled me into a tight hug while I cried tears of joy. This was a kind of happiness that I never felt before but wouldn't mind feeling forever. Kaydence was so damn excited and I'd never seen him so happy. He too, was shedding a few tears. Everyone hugged and congratulated us. This was a moment that could never be forgotten.

**

"We can start working on the nursery probably some time next week." Kaydence said. I was doing some online shopping for our little guy already. I couldn't help myself.

"Really Dani?" He rolled over laughing at me once he saw the MacBook screen. "Whaaat?"

"Nothing, nothing. Do your thing." He took his shirt off and then left out of the room.

We were gonna have a baby shower in a few months but the baby would be more than good before then. I had already started buying pampers and everything because like Kaydence said, "No Lacking."

Omniscient's POV

"Bitch. Look what's all over Instagram!" Jes showed Ayriel a video of Kaydence and Daniella outside of a nice building. The two were hugging and people around them were clapping. Pink and blue balloons were everywhere so this had to be a baby shower or some shit.

"Tha- he got her pregnant?!"

"Obviously! Look at the caption." The caption read:

#GenderRevealParty ITS A BOY!

Ayriel was silent. It was obvious that she was feeling some type of way. "You okay?" Jes asked her. "Hell no, I'm not okay! That's not right." She watched the 1 minute video three more times before she gave Jes her phone back. Jes could see the envy all over her face and she knew her friend more than anybody and with that being said, Ayriel was up to something.

"What are you thinking?"

"About how bad this nigga just fucked up."

"You know wrong or right, I support you but look. . he's happy, they're happy and are about to start a family and I think it's best that you find your happiness as well."

"Happiness? This nigga took my daughter away from me and is about to have another child with another bitch! How am I supposed to be happy Jes?"

"Just stop being so bitter. All of this shit happens for a purpose. . You never know what's bound to happen later on. Now you go to this man's house acting crazy and guess what's gonna happen? He's gonna kill you or you're gonna go to jail. . She's pregnant, so what Ayri? I know that you miss Karcyn and eventually, you will get your child back but acting the way you're acting, things are not gonna end too well."

"Whatever Jes. Y'all swear y'all know every damn thing but y'all don't understand how the fuck I feel. Y'all wonder why I'm so mean and bitter and shit but never bother to ask me why I'm like this."

"What're you tryna say?"

"I don- Its just. . I don't know. Never mind." She stumbled over her words. She knew why she was the way she was but was afraid to tell anyone. Jes was her bestfriend and she felt that she could tell her anything but this was just way too deep of a secret.

"But I'm not done with that situation. I don't care what you say. . I'm about to call Christian."

Kaydence's POV

"So you deadass never plan on hitting the block again?" Los asked. I decided to post up with him a Melly for a bit before going back to the crib.

"Probably not. I made everything that Ima need."

"What's better than more tho?" Melly asked. "Shit, nothing but still. ."

"Still what nigga? Yo ass was married to these streets a while ago. What's the story behind you leaving em alone?"

"Ain't no story nigga. I just changed, I guess." I shrugged. These niggas was hard down tryna peer pressure me to step back out.

"Everybody asking about you man.. nigga Paco said there is no plug that can compare to you." Paco was a lil nigga from around the way. I used to show him major love.

"Yo, what y'all niggas up to? Tryna make me go back to my old ways."

"Nothing. I was just asking cause I'm tryna make sure you gon be able to provide for my sister and the baby." Los said.

"Nigga are you dumb? They'll never want for shit. I wasn't one of these corner-boys selling dimebags for ten dollars nigga. I was selling chickens and P's, making 10 stacks and if I was lucky, 15 every two days. I used to splurge but then I started saving and you won't believe how much I'm holding right now."

"Okay bro, my bad. . I was just saying but how much you holding though?"

"More than you'll make in 10 years. I'll catch y'all fools later." I walked off and got in my car. Los was my nigga but I was kinda offended by what he said. I wasn't tripping though.

The whole ride back home, all I thought about was how in four more months, I would be able to kiss and hold my son. I'd always wanted one and in fact, we thought that Karcyn would be a boy and the shit had me geeked. God had blessed me with a daughter and she was who I lived for but now he was blessing me with a son and one thing was for sure, I was not trying to die before he was 16. I would raise him the right way until he was a man.

"Baby?!" I called out as I disabled the alarm. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom to see that my mom had brung Karcyn back home and her and Daniella were knocked out, as always. I went back downstairs and in the kitchen so that I could put her salad up. Almost every day, if she wasn't cooking, I'd ask her what she wanted to eat and by the time I got back with the food, she'd be sleep.

She was a big ass baby but she was my baby and I loved her. . As much as I used to play bitches, Jesus was probably surprised to see me actually settling down. It may have sounded crazy but I was kinda feeling like I was ready to propose to Dani.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled out to see a text message from Christian:

What happened to yu hitting me back a few months ago dude? I need yo help.. call me asap

I did remember her calling me crying a few months back but it couldn't have been too serious if she didn't call back sooner. I hit 'call' and let the phone ring.

"Wassup?"

"Wassup? What you been up too?" This ain't sound like she needed no damn help.

"Shit, chillin. Wassup with this help tho? What you talking bout?"

"Oh. . I'm having some family issues and I was wondering if like you could help me out. I need my own place."

"Help you out how? I ain't no damn apartment landlord."

"Like maybe loan me s-"

"I can't loan you nothing but like a few hundreds, I learned my lesson with thousands."

"I jus-"

"You know what, I do got a lil condo but it's not even here. It's in New York."

"Shit, I'll take anything."

"It's not finna be no free shit though Christian. Ima make you pay monthly now."

"Well just give me... let's say three weeks. I'll hit you back."

"Bet."

"Oh and congrats on the baby boy!"

"Appreciate it." I hung up. I was willing to look out for her because I didn't know what she was going through. I knew those family problems could be tuff and I didn't wanna block my blessings by telling her no when I knew I could be a helping hand.

I just gotta say one thing. . It's some slick ass bitches in this book lmao. Vote & Comment y'all!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Thug love (slowly editing) Από sparklesss28

Γενικό Φαντασίας

322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
The Aftermath Από _YourFavoGay

Γενικό Φαντασίας

227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
128K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
Love Ain't Loyal Από Rø

Ρομαντική

265K 7.9K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...