Markiplier Imagines Collection

By PhyllyHickish

A wide variety of imagines and one shots focused around the lovely Mark Fischbach!! {Requests Open} Disclaim... More

Mark the dad
Mark Playing Fnaf
Mark gets Jelly
Rainy Day with Mark
Mark Stands Up For You
Mark Saves You
Mark Confesses He Likes You
Rain without Mark
Christmas at Mark's
First Meeting
Mark Fights for You
Sleepy
Sick (1)
Thank You
Meeting Mum (1)
Meeting Mum (2)
Sick (2)
Sick (3)
He likes You
I love you, Mark
Procrastinating
12 million subscribers
He Likes You (2)
Draw Me
Bride and Groom
Oculus Rift
His Side
Aw You Guys: A/N
Missing you
...
Missing You (2)
World's Quietest Let's Play
Interactive?
You Choose: Interactive Story
You Chose: Interactive Story (part 2)
You Chose: Interactive ( part 3)
You Chose: Interactive (part 4)
Bride and Groom (2)
AN: You What Now?!
You Chose: Interactive (part 5)
You Choose: Interactive (part 6)
1 month old
You Chose: Interactive Finale
ASS ASS
My Heros wear Headphones:Poem
Preparing for PAX: Baby #2
His Voice
Important AN:
Important! AN (2):
Bride and Groom (3)
Carnival
Bride and Groom (4)
Hanging out with friends
More Than Space
Come fly with me: Baby #3
Hospital
Bride and Groom (Finale)
Art
This is Mark//Sick (5)
Dancing in the kitchen//Sick (6)

Mark!//Sick (4)

1.1K 35 8
By PhyllyHickish

"AHHH-CHOOO, Owww" Mark's whimpers echoed from his recording room again, "Wooo, my voice is not doing so well guys, haha." He was still filming. I rolled my eyes and looked over to his recording room door from my place on the sofa. Before I lived here, I don't think I quite realised the amount of work Mark does. I'm sure my dad would grunt and say his 9-5 office job was 10 times harder but that's because he doesn't know anything about Mark.

Mark leaves the house if, Chica needs a walk, there's mail outside the door, or if the house is on fire - sometimes not even then. He doesn't do it cause he's antisocial, far from it. He does it because he won't let himself relax. The last time I saw him away from his work for more than a few hours was last Christmas; we went back to Cincinnati together, to visit our parents as they lived so close to each other.
"LAHHHHHH!"
What the fuck is he doing I laughed, he's gonna wreck his voice.
"Aw man, I'm gonna wreck my voice doing this." I smiled.

Almost half and hour later, of cough filled recording, Mark emerged from his recording room.
"Don't say it." He said walking behind me.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I grinned, still looking at my laptop.
"You're gonna tell me I need to take a break but I'm fine. I'm gonna edit this video, chug a bottle of cold medicine and start stock-piling videos for the UK." He huffed, standing behind the sofa. I said nothing and instead lifted up a large bottle of medicine from the coffee table next to me. He took it and immediately disappeared back into his room.
I've learnt by now that there's no point to arguing with him, he's doing what he loves and that's all that matters. Even if he is wrecking himself in the process.

Suddenly I heard a loud thump and a smash from his recording room, then silence. I pushed my laptop off of me and ran in to his room.
"Mark what was- OH MY GOD, MARK!" I ran over to Mark's passed out body on the floor, "Mark! Mark! Wake up! Mark!" He was out cold his arms and legs sprawled out on the floor.

"oh god"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 368 32
Sorry if I don't write much.I'm gonna start writing a new story soon.Hope you enjoy this story. :) This story is about Mark Fishbach (Markipl...
113K 3.2K 116
As the title says! Read about Amy and Mark (and their friends)! ❗ PLEASE DO NOT SPAM VOTE / COMMENT❗ ✩ First Amyplier one shot book. ✩ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴ...
1.9K 69 8
What you are about to read is a book full of imagines. Imagine what your first date would be like with Mark, imagine what it would be like if you gre...
4.8K 106 26
I'm Rachel, your typical 21 year old. My best friends name is Mark Fischbach or more commonly known as markiplier. My life was going great until some...