Captured

By TaeNyrocksmysocks

Minatozaki Sana is an intimidating, barely show her smile, strict and perfectionist but a gorgeous girl who t... More

AUTHOR
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
AUTHOR
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
AUTHOR
19
20
AUTHOR
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

17

2.5K 129 32
By TaeNyrocksmysocks

NO ONE [POV]

"Oh my god, Tzuyu! You didn't tell me that the person you were texting with awhile ago was the top CEO Minatozaki Sana!"

Tzuyu took off the seatbelt. She sighed. Actually she already told her who it really was. It was just Jeongyeon who still couldn't believe that she would meet Sana today, and the fact that she could see Nayeon again. "Unnie, promise me one thing." Tzuyu said.

"What?"

"Promise me you'll be a good girl today. You can't say or do anything funny inside there, unnie." Tzuyu cocked her head, pointing the building.

Jeongyeon jutted her lips.

"Unnie!"

"Keke~ of course, promise." Jeongyeon ruffled Tzuyu's hair.

They both stepped out from Jeongyeon's car and walked towards the building. Tzuyu glanced at the taller girl whose mouth was slightly opened in awe. She thought that they had the same expression the first time she went there. Who wouldn't? The Minatozakis was expectedly wealthy. Their surname was highly inclusive around the world and very well known in business industry. A lot of people would say it runs in the blood.

A big man in black suit opened the glass door for them. He wasn't smiling but the two were glad that he was a gentleman. Or because that was his job. To open and close the glass door. Or so they thought.

"Is this your first time being inside here?" Jeongyeon asked, still looking around.

Tzuyu hummed in response. Just like Jeongyeon, she was amazed by the beautiful interior of the building.

"What can I help you?" The girl in counter asked as they went there.

"Ms. Minatozaki is expecting me to be here today." Tzuyu answered politely. The girl didn't take away the smile on her face, which made Jeongyeon smile back.

The girl hung up the phone and looked back at Tzuyu. "Ms. Minatozaki's assistant will be here soon. You can seat over there." She pointed the couch across them.

"But I would love to stay-" Before Jeongyeon could say anything stupid, Tzuyu pulled her away and sat at the couch.

Tzuyu shook her head. "Someone's breaking a promise." She said, earning an apologetic smile from the older girl.

"How'd you guys know each other, by the way?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Long story, unnie. Long story."

"Come on! Make it short then." Jeongyeon demanded.

Tzuyu smiled cheekily. "Jihyo-unnie would love to tell you. Right now, we have to meet Sana." She stood up as she saw a certain black-haired girl walking towards their direction.

Nayeon smiled, showing her two upper bunny-liked teeth. "Nice to see you again, Ms. Chou." She turned to another girl who stood up.

"And to you too, babe." Jeongyeon smirked.

Nayeon opened then closed her mouth. Didn't know what to say, she turned around and said, "Follow me." Then started to walk.

Tzuyu nudged Jeongyeon's ribs. "That was already two, unnie. Make it three then I'll surely call you 'flirt'. And I'm not kidding." Her expression was deadpan so the older girl just nodded her head in agreement.

After taking elevator, they walked through the hallway. Nayeon was leading the way whilst the two taller girls were quietly following her. They were at 27th floor and Tzuyu thought that Sana's office could be here since the floor was very quiet and barely see employees passing by.

"It's too quiet." Jeongyeon whispered to Tzuyu. And because it really was, her voice echoed. Nayeon looked at her over her shoulder.

"This is Ms. Sana's new office location. She likes quiet places." Nayeon said then smiled quickly at Jeongyeon.

"She looks like a quiet person, indeed. Do you like quiet places too?" Jeongyeon glanced at Tzuyu who looked at her suspiciously. She shrugged and mouthed 'just asking'.

"I do."

"I don't." Jeongyeon clicked her tongue. "I like hearing screams."

Tzuyu's brows furrowed. Why would anyone like to hear screams? She thought.

They stopped in front of a wooden door. Tzuyu thought that Sana's office would be made up with glasses which she usually see. But no. It was just a plain white-painted wall and a wooden door.

Nayeon knocked.

"Come in." Sana's voice called out from the inside. Her voice was somehow inviting and that made Tzuyu smiled for god knows why.

"They're here." Said Nayeon when she opened the door widely. "Come in." She said to Tzuyu. And Tzuyu gladly stepped in. Before Jeongyeon could follow, she pushed the taller girl lightly and closed the door behind them.

Jeongyeon's brows furrowed. "Are they going to have a private discussion?"

The black-haired girl tilted her head. "We have to talk."

"Whooo~ didn't know you have a thing for me too." She smirked, stepping closer. "What's up babe?"

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "You wish." She snorted. "Why are you sending flowers?"

"Huh?"

"Stop playing innocent, Ms. Joo. I know you were the sender of those flowers." Nayeon crossed her arms. She was receiving flowers for two following days. She didn't know if it was really from Jeongyeon but a letters was enough that it really came from her. It wasn't like she hates it but those times she received was the times when she was at Sana's office. Jeongyeon has a very good timing.

"And how'd you know it was from me?" Jeongyeon slipped her hands at her pocket.

A group of office workers passed by. Nayeon had to straightened her back and smiled at them in regards. She waited until the elevator closed and faced back at the taller girl. "The sender named herself as Ms. Oppa." She cleared her throat. She thought the name was an enough evidence.

Jeongyeon grinned from ear to ear. "So I was the first person who popped in your idea."

Nayeon ears turned red. "Please stop it."

Jeongyeon took another step. "You didn't like it?" Her voice has a tone of betrayal like someone just cheated behind her back. "I get it. That-"

"That's not it!" Nayeon herself was also shocked by the words she said. "I mean. . . . Ms. Sana was sending me weird glances. Like. . she wanted to ask who gave me those. And I had to pretend that I was calling my oppa and thanked him. Imagine how stupid I look."

"Well at least she's aware." Jeongyeon shrugged, earning a deadpan face from the black-haired girl. "Tell you a secret." She closed their gap until Nayeon got no more step backs. Leaning at her ear she said, "Once you became my girlfriend, I'll send the whole flower shop." She quickly stepped back when someone opened the door. "Took you long." She smiled innocently at Tzuyu.

"Oh right. Sorry unnie." Tzuyu said flashing her irresistable smile. "This is Jeongyeon-unnie." She said to Sana.

Sana looked from Nayeon, who was looking down, to Jeongyeon. "Sana." She smiled.

TZUYU [POV]

"Come in." Said Ms. Im as she pushed the door widely for me.

I thought Jeongyeon-unnie would come inside with me but Ms. Im closed the door already. I didn't have to call them since Jeongyeon-unnie would obviously appreciate it if I leave them by themselves.

I shrugged the thoughts away when I heard someone coughed. I looked at her with a shy smile on my face. "Hi." I had to stand straight, not wanting to faint, when Sana smiled back. A genuine one.

She stood up and arranged the papers on her table. "Sorry let me just clean these papers."

I waved a hand. "Ah no need to be sorry. It's okay take your time."

"Are you with someone?" She asked. She finally closed her laptop and put it inside her bag.

I sat at the near couch. "Just Jeongyeon-unnie." I pressed my lips together. "She's nice so please, be nice too. Don't scare her."

I waited for her to say she doesn't care at all when she shot a look on me. But she just chuckled softly. "Do I look that scary?"

I nodded reluctantly.

She stared at me for a while before walking towards me until she stopped in front of me, bending to level my eye. "Really now?"

I leaned away. "M-most of t-the time." A familiar crimson red shed on my cheeks when she leaned closer. Too close for my comfort.

Then a hand ruffled my hair. "You know. . . you're cute when you blush." A laugh escaped her mouth when I glared at her. "Let's go." She smirked and walked away.

Take note, Sana also love to tease.

I was glad that Sana didn't snob Jeongyeon-unnie when I introduced her. And now I feel guilty for thinking too much negative about Sana. Maybe she's not that scary at all.

"Ms. Sana, do you want me to set new appointment schedules that Mr. Gong told me?" Ms. Im asked as we entered the elevator.

"Yes please. As soon as possible." She said then pressed the button.

"And with Ms. Kim Dahyun?"

I noticed Sana's jaw clenched. She just answered when the elevator dinged open. "Let's talk about it tomorrow."

I glanced at Nayeon who just nodded attentively. Then we stepped out. "Have a great time, Ms. Sana and you girls. Hope we meet again." Ms. Im smiled at me  and I gladly smiled back.

"Thank you, Ms. Im." I bowed.

"Yeah." Jeongyeon-unnie grinned.

When Ms. Im walked away, Sana faced me then asked, "Where do you wanna go?"

I shrugged. "Are you coming with us unnie?" I asked Jeongyeon-unnie who was still staring at Ms. Im from afar.

"No need. Jihyo told me to guard you but I think Ms. Minatozaki here would love it more to just have you."

I blushed by her statement. "Unnie." I whined silently, not daring to look at Sana. But I could tell she was smiling at the corner of my eyes.

Jeongyeon laughed. "Kidding. But I have to go too, Tzuyu. Umma and unnie is expecting me for dinner." She sighed and shook her head helplessly. "You know that two. Unnie would brainwash Umma and tell the old lady that I'd choose a man over them. Why would I even do that?! I'm not interested in men!"

I heard Sana laughed. But yeah, what Jeongyeon-unnie said was true. "Arasso. Arasso." I gave her a quick hug. "Take care unnie."

"Who wouldn't?" She chuckled then whispered on my ear. "You guys look good together. Have a great time." I didn't know what to say. I blushed harder when she leaned to Sana's ear and whispered something that I clearly didn't hear but I noticed Sana's face turned red.

"Bye!" Jeongyeon-unnie ran away.

A pregnant of silence surrounded the two of us. I had to gulped the lump in my throat before looking at her. I cocked my brows when she grinned from ear to ear.

"What?" I asked.

She shook her head then walked away. I let out a lungful sigh before running towards her.

She was definitely in her good mood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 28.2K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
64K 3K 82
Then, in a little whisper like it is not just the two of them in the room, Sana asked, "I've been meaning to ask you for a while now. Does... that pe...
92K 4.2K 100
Sana and Tzuyu got the best relationship. Everyone would think that they have a perfect relationship. They don't have to pretend to be someone else...
19K 757 30
Minatozaki Sana, A mature, sweet girl who lives with her twin sister Mina. She likes to have less interaction with people and loves singing. She is a...