Whilst the boyfriends away

By kaylsxo

Here, there and everywhere with work my boyfriend Charlie is rather quick to make me his last priority, and a... More

Whilst the boyfriends away
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80
81.
82.
83.
Epilogue
Sequel?

63.

95.6K 1.4K 168
By kaylsxo

I was lying when I said I weren't in pain, I have a constant ache in my stomach and the slash in my arm is tender to touch under the blood, but I'll say anything to stay away from a hospital. Aston took me back to his parents house for the time being, it took some gentle persuading but after realising the only other option is a drive to Essex I agreed.

"It will be alright," Aston reassured helping me out of the car.

I feel mortified, not only for the situation I've put their son in but for turning up at their house at this hour, nevermind being half-naked.

"Is that you?" Siobhan called hearing the door open.

"Yeah, it's us," Steve replied.

"Oh gosh, let me look at you," she gushed scrapping through to us both.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you," I blushed.

"Don't be silly, come on in."

She pulled out a seat for us both in the kitchen ordering Steve to flick on the kettle.

"What on earth happened?" she asked.

"It's my ex, he.." I hesitated.

"He's found out that we've been seeing each other," Aston spoke, finishing my sentence.

"Oh right," she said looking at my bare legs.

I crossed them in embarrassment.

"So you're an item?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, we are now."

"Right."

"No she was single. It's not really cheating is it?"

"I don't know, but whatever has gone on neither of you deserve this," Siobhan frowned running her thumb across Aston's split lip.

It is a complicated situation to explain, I might have been single but it's never been straight forward. Sleeping with my Ex's best mate in his house is wrong in itself.

"It's only a few cuts and bruises. Kayleigh's the one who's hurt her stomach," Aston said.

"How have you done that?"

"I fell onto the coffee table," I replied.

"She was thrown across the room onto the coffee table," Aston corrected.

"Oh the bully! Did he do this as well?" she gasped picking up my arm.

"There was a glass on the table, it's not as bad as it seems," I shrugged.

"Are you bruised? In pain?"

"It's just an ache, a couple of paracetamol will fix that."

"I still think you should get checked out love," Steve smiled weakly.

"I'll only be sitting in casualty until three o'clock in the morning."

"That doesn't matter," Aston said.

"Honestly I'm fine, if I feel any worse tomorrow then I'll go to a doctor."

"Hmm," he frowned.

"Let me clean you up Aston," Siobhan said sitting him down in front of me.

"Where's Courtney?" he asked.

"Upstairs watching a movie."

"Has she got any clothes that will fit Kayleigh?"

"Oh I'm sorry, of course she has. Come with me and I'll sort you out, you can have a wash and use the spare room. There's fresh bedding for you both too."

I followed her upstairs being lead into the bathroom, soap and clean towels ready to use by the sink. Bringing back a vest top with some pyjama bottoms and some clothes for tomorrow Siobhan showed me the spare room and left me to it. Despite having a bath earlier I feel disgusting, my hair is frizzy, my feet are filthy and Aston's T-shirt with a topless woman plastered on the front is doing me no favours. After freshening up the best I could I changed my clothes and took everything into the bedroom, folding everything away in the corner and making myself presentable to go back downstairs.

"Are you alright?" Courtney asked now sitting downstairs in the living room.

"Yeah I'm okay, thank you for these," I smiled.

"No worries, if you need anything else just ask."

"Thank you."

I wandered back into the kitchen to find Aston sitting at the breakfast bar being cleaned up, Siobhan's first aid kit and cotton balls laid out across the table.

"Aston, keep still," Siobhan moaned as he flinched every time she touched his split lip.

"Are you sure you passed your first aid course?"

"Don't be cheeky!"

"It's supposed to sting," I chuckled.

"Oh you look much better Kayleigh. Now there's some paracetamol on the side with a glass of water but are you sure you don't want to go to casualty?" Siobhan asked.

"I'm sure, the pains easing now anyway."

Swallowing two I stood by Aston watching him squirm.

"Right, that will have to do if you're going whine," she frowned sticking the last steri-strip across his eyebrow.

"Cheers," he mumbled.

Packing away the first aid box she left us alone going back to Steve and Courtney in the lounge.

"Look at you," I sighed.

"Don't worry about me, it's only a few cuts and bruises."

"I'm so sorry for getting you in this mess."

"Hey, don't say that."

"I feel terrible for turning up at your parents house like this, what ever must they think of me."

"They understand."

"Even so.."

"Come on, I don't want to hear you blaming yourself."

"It is my fault though. I should never have stuck around, I was waiting for trouble."

"It wasn't that straight forward though, was it?"

He pulled me close rubbing his hand on my back under my top.

"I thought I'd never get out of that house you know, I've never seen Charlie so angry."

"I know baby, I was so scared to leave you but I needed help. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay."

"He didn't do anything to you did he?"

"No," I said shaking my head.

"Honest?"

"He didn't hurt me."

"He threw you over a fucking table."

"You know what I mean."

"He deserves a taste of his own medicine I know that," he muttered scowling in frustration.

"I think there's been enough violence."

"No where near enough in my eyes."

"Aston please don't do anything stupid, I want to move on and forget all about it. It's going to be hard enough as it is."

"It will be fine babe."

"I don't even know where to start."

"It's been a long day and we're both tired so everything seems ten times worse than it actually is. Tomorrow's a new day and fresh slate, we can take things from there."

"I guess you're right."

"Let's go to bed, ey? It's getting late."

"Yeah, I'm exhausted."

Catching sight of the clock I realised it is in fact close to midnight.

"We're going up to bed," Aston said to his parents in the living room.

"Okay love, I've set up the spare room for you. If there's anything else you need you know where we are," Siobhan smiled.

"Thanks Mum, night guys."

"Night," I smiled.

Following Aston upstairs I waited in the bedroom whilst he briefly freshened up for bed, the smell of fresh bedding wafting as I climbed under the sheets. I can't believe how today has turned out, it's hard to sit down and think about it all because it's so overwhelming, but for all the wrong reasons.

"How's your stomach?" Aston asked stripping down to his boxers.

"It's a bit better," I lied again.

He frowned climbing in beside me.

I'd feel ridiculous going to hospital for a stomach ache!

"Well try to get some sleep, it might help."

"Maybe."

I leant up for a kiss laying in his arms but as I pressed my lips against his he flinched.

"It's still a bit tender, that's all," he said.

"Sorry, I forgot. I'll be gentle."

Pecking his lips this time he smiled weakly trying not to split where his lips healing.

"Night babes."

I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight though, not with these niggling pains in my stomach...

~♥️~

Please vote for more..

So, is the drama all over for Aston and Kayleigh? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.6K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
9K 222 50
Two different people, belonging to two different countries, spoke different languages but felt a strong attraction towards each other. Was it love? P...
Without You By Jeem

Teen Fiction

964 25 10
This is where I'm supposed to introduce myself as the shy, nerdy girl. Then introduce the other protagonist of the story, who's a charismatic hot guy...
390K 14.6K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...