Sonicxreader Love Changes Eve...

By Jazzythehedgehog

This is a story about you and sonic love story!! Hope u like it and press that vote button for more!! (The st... More

Intro
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-

-6-

217 6 6
By Jazzythehedgehog

I open my eyes slowly, little by little. I cuddle my blankets and my pillows. So cozy! So soft! So fluffy!
But the worst moment is when I accidentally let the window open so the sunlight is over my sleepy face.

I can't sleep anymore with the brightness is all over me. I stood and started to stretch.

Wait! What time is it?

I looked at my phone and it's 7:32

Wait? The school start at 7:45.... Shit!!!!!!!
I have less than 15 minutes!!

Oh no! I-I overslept. Today is my first day of school and I'm already getting late.

I got up quickly, no time for fixing my bed. I went to the restroom and do my business quickly. I then brush my teeth and check the today weather from my phone. It's not going to much windy today so I'm just going to wear: black shirt, jeans, tan sandals,white and black strips sweater, and accessories.(picture on top)

As I started changing, I noticed where is my grandma? Is she asleep?

I ran to her room and she wasn't there.

Where could she be? I wondered.
I excited her room and quickly jump downstairs. There are no one in the living room either. The kitchen's smell doesn't smell pancakes or anything. Then I found an sticky note in the table next to the map that my grandmother made me yesterday night.

It's says:
(Y/N), if you are wondering where am I, I just went to the mechanic to check out what wrong with my car. Sorry sunshine I didn't made you breakfast in your first day of school, you could make your own cereal to eat. Love you, take care my sunshine, behave in school, and no boys coming in my house!

- Your beautiful granny

I replace the note back to the table.
I looked at the clock in the kitchen wall, 7:37. Oh no! I need to get out of here fast!

I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and grab my new backpack. I ran and lock the front door.

I went running away from school, fast as I can, pretending I'm in the marathon.

I went zigzag around the streets, and I couldn't find my school yet.

Then I forgot my stupid map!!! DAMM IT!

I don't know where the school at? Could it be left or right? Forward or back? I'm so lost!

I looked at my phone 7:41
Eeeeek 4 more minutes!!

I feel giving up, already, but I see animals in my age is running also.

I don't know what to do so I'm followed them.

I don't want them to think I'm stalking them, so I went far away, but no to far to loose them.

As we cross some streets and turns, I remember what my grandmother said, about here.

And there it have, my school! I feel so proud of myself!

I see the groups of people that I was following, already went inside the building. I just need to cross one more street.

I noticed there are no streets light. Do I cross it? I looked left and right, no cars anywhere. But I see no one crossing it.

I see people didn't cross, even though they are late of school. They just waited there in the side waiting. What are they waiting for? They going to be late of school.

The road is so wide. I starting to walk while eating my apple.

Then I heard someone yelling? Is he yelling at me? Nah, I don't thinks so, they don't even know me.

"Get out of there now!!!" Said the guy.

I turn around and that grumpy guy is actually talking to me! He is waving his arms is the air.
I give him an confused looked.

He is waving his hands in the air.
"Hey, get out or you will get cru----!" He is an green hedgehog, long spikes in his hair, red jacket, sunglasses in the top of his head, red shoes, two earnings in one of his ear and black punk spiky bracelet, like an rock star.
(A/N: can you guess who is he?)

I didn't hear what he said in the end, because an loud sound came out of nowhere. Then I saw what is happening.

Two cars, black with red wheels, and an dark green with black stripes is coming after me.

More people were screaming like crazy. I don't know what to do but I was paralyzed, I couldn't move.
Then an flashback came...

Flashback******************

"The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
The wheels on the bus go round and round
All 'round the town!"
We all sang. My parents and I were going on an long trip. Me and my parents are singing cause we were bored.

As I looked at the car's window we were in the mountains very high, seeing the forest below us. It's was an beautiful sight.

It was snowing hard, but I didn't  worried.

"The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish
All 'round the town!"
We sang.

Then an big truck is going forward at us without stoping.

"(D/N)! Put the breaks now!" My mother yelled.

I saw my dad stomped his feet bunch of times, then he have an worried face. "I-I can't." He yelled.

It's was so slippery and the car is going left and right.

"Mama!" I screamed, my mother looked back at me,

"Don't worry, sweetie, just come down!"

With that I heard an honk from the big truck coming after us. It's was loud!

"Hold on tight!" My dad said, still holding on the brake.

But it's was two late, the truck crash on us so hard, and our car turn round and around, and fall from the mountain....

End of flashback***********

I gasped as my memories return. The car is getting closer to me so fast, I think I can't go back anymore.

Then I heard people gasped, as an blue blur is comes.

The blue blur quickly grab me, and went to the other side. It's was an miracle!

Then no longer than five seconds, the sport cars passed where I was standing.

Then I was carried like an bridal style.

Everything happen so fast, I don't know what to do. Everyone was starting clapping at the hero.

I looked up and saw an blue hedgehog, with an smile in his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked me, while he let me go. He have a soft voice, like an gentleman.

"Yeah I'm good." I said, trying to forget my memories.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"(Y/N) the (A/S)" I said.

"Nice name my name is Sonic the Hedgehog, nice to meet you." He said and put me down.

"Than--." I about to say but someone was yelling at me.

"What happen!!?" Cream shrieked, as she run after me.

"You are going to be late of class, and you haven't have your schedule yet! Come on let's go!" She said and pulling me inside.

"Hiya Cream! You know her?" Sonic asked. And Cream nodded.

"Do you remember, (GM/N)? The one that works in my mother bakery?" She asked and sonic thought and moment and he nodded.

"Yeah! I remember her, she reckon nice all right." He said.

And Cream stilled continue, "(Y/N) is her granddaughter." She said.

"Really? You guys kinda look alike." He said.

I just nodded nervously.

Then the bell rang, Cream put her hands on her cheeks,

"Oh no (Y/N) we going to be late! Come on let's go get your schedule!" She said and pulling away from him.

"See ya later (Y/NN)!" He said.

I kinda blush when he says my new nickname. I just waved and went inside with Cream.

***************************
Hi guys, this chapter came a little bit earlier. You met Sonic yay!

And you know what happen to your parents now!

Next chapter coming...........soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 722 21
I'm not good at these. check out my other books if ur into Undertale or Team Fortress 2. Or any of my other books. be sure to vote if u like it. Cur...
2.4K 56 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
28.7K 341 9
I may do a classic yandere, I may do a monster girl... who knows, maybe I'll do a furry or two. The point is that everything is fair game. Chapters f...