grant gustin ▸ imagines ✓

By acastleabovearrows

G.G. IMAGINES | REQUESTS CLOSED This is a collection of Barry Allen & Grant Gustin imagines and one shots. I... More

▸ grant gustin imagines
01. Chocolate Kiss [B.A.]
02. Happy Halloween [G.G.]
03. Don't Bleed On My Floor [B.A.]
04. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 1 [B.A]
05. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
06. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
07. Late Night Conversations [G.G.]
08. Cute Things [G.G.]
09. The Christmas Spirit [G.G.]
10. Sick Date [B.A.]
11. Who? [B.A.]
12. Not Much of a Poetry Guy [B.A.]
13. Fast & Strong - Pt. 1 [B.A.]
14. Fast & Strong - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
15. Fast & Strong - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
16. It's a Good Morning [G.G.]
17. Mistletoe [B.A.]
18. Dancing Lessons | requested [G.G.]
19. Off-Screen Enemy [G.G.]
20. Nine Cups [B.A.]
21. What You're Not Saying - Pt. 1 [B.A]
22. What You're Not Saying - Pt 2. [B.A.]
23. Retweet | requested [G.G.]
24. Off-Screen Enemy, Again | requested [G.G.]
25. Until Death Do Us Part [B.A.]
26. Ghost [B.A.]
27. Texts [G.G.]
28. Sentimental Superhero [G.G.]
29. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 1 | requested [G.G.]
30. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 2 | requested [G.G.]
31. Game On [B.A.]
▸ all things super
32. The First Move [B.A.]
33. Super-Couple [B.A.]
34. Another World Pt. 1 [B.A.]
35. Another World Pt. 2 [B.A.]
36. Playing The Part | requested [G.G.]
37. Why Can't We Be Friends? | requested [B.A.]
▸ internet friends
38. The Next Morning [G.G.]
39. A Very Super Christmas [B.A.]
40. Christmas Cookies [G.G.]
41. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 1 [B.A.]
43. Who? [G.G.]
44. A New Year's Kiss [B.A.]
45. New Beginnings | requested [C.S.]
46. Scarlet Speedster's Sister | requested [B.A.]
47. Jealousy [G.G.]
48. Three Years Later [B.A.]
▸ asa butterfield imagines
49. Dating [B.A.]
50. Valentine's Day Date [B.A.]
51. About Your Future [B.A. + G.G.]
52. Cuffed - Pt. 1 | requested [B.A.]
53. Cuffed - Pt. 2 | requested [B.A.]
54. Worth More | requested [G.G.]
55. Ice Queen | requested [B.A.]
▸ thank you

42. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 2 [B.A.]

4.6K 196 80
By acastleabovearrows

Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 2
{Barry x Reader}

December 23, 2017

Barry's apartment was quiet. Tomorrow evening it would be bustling with friends and family for Christmas Eve, but tonight, it was all ours.

I had let myself in, spotting Barry immediately from his position on the couch, where he was scrolling through his phone. At the sound of the door shutting, he looked up to see me, holding a freshly baked fruit cake.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," Barry beamed, getting up. "Merry Christmas Eve Eve."

I grinned back at my best friend, setting down my fruit cake on his living room table. "Merry Christmas Eve Eve to you too."

He eyed the fruit cake, a pleased sigh escaping his lips. "I think this is the best Christmas tradition to ever be invented. I've been waiting since the day we met to eat your fruit cake again."

I laughed, shaking my head at him. "Well, first, get the milk. And, honestly, I'm just happy this year we aren't doing it because of broken hearts."

He nodded in return with a small smile. "No, but we're still both single." He shrugged helplessly, before flashing away with super speed to his kitchen. I rolled my eyes, still trying to grasp the fact that Barry Allen was The Flash. I'd known for about eleven months now, ever since Barry declared I was his best friend a few weeks after our second failed date. I adored Barry, and he made the perfect best friend.

He returned back shortly, holding a mug in each hand. "For you." He offered me a mug, a cute one that was my favorite color and something he'd bought specifically just for me to keep at his apartment. He was thoughtful like that, in his little, sweet ways.

We plopped onto his couch, ready to stuff our faces with fruit cake.

"Want to watch a Christmas movie?" Barry suggested, looking over at me.

"Do you even know me?" I laughed loudly. "I always want to watch Christmas movies."

Barry rolled his eyes, nodding. "Yeah, yeah. You're the only one I know who keeps watching them straight through the spring." He flicked through the choices, settling with some romantic, Hallmark Christmas movie. I smiled at his choice, secretly in love with the fact that Barry was always down to endure those cheesy, romcoms with me.

We sat through the movie, enjoying the film, the cake, and each other's presence. I could never get tired of hanging out with Barry, no matter what we were doing.

As the movie neared it's end, the weight of my eyelids becoming heavy. But I wanted to stay awake to see the ending, to see what would happen to the handsome CEO and the small-town girl who'd sworn off love. It finally came to Christmas Day, where the man got down on one knee and popped the question in an elaborate proposal involving all their friends, her parents who lived in another state, and a dog. Cliché, but cute. I pouted, feeling a little teary eyed at this stupid ending. I had to admit it, I was a sucker for romance.

"Are you crying?" Barry whispered. I could feel his eyes on me as I wiped the tears from underneath mine.

"No, I'm just tired," I frowned, finally looking over at him. It was the truth, honestly. Eating so much food made me feel exhausted.

"Right, because people cry when they're tired," Barry chuckled, standing up. "Don't worry, Y/N. You can stay the night."

I smiled lightly, standing up, too. "Thanks, Bear."

He nodded, before flashing away with the dirty dishes. He returned, dressed in pajamas, holding a blanket, pillow, and a shirt and sweatpants. He offered me the clothes, before throwing the blanket and pillow on the couch and collapsing onto it.

"Barry," I frowned, "You can't sleep on the couch."

He smiled sweetly up at me, rolling his eyes. "You say that like it's going to change something."

I laughed, shrugging slightly. Barry Allen was a complete gentleman, taking the couch every single one of the few times I'd spent the night. I remembered the first night I had stayed over, after an evening full of crying over a dumb boyfriend that didn't last. I fell asleep on his couch, my head on his shoulder, hanging onto him for dear life. And I woke up in his bed, and walked out to see him passed out on his couch.

"Yeah, true," I smiled gratefully. "Goodnight, Barry."

"Goodnight, Y/N," he yawned back, "Merry Christmas Eve Eve."

December 23, 2018

"This movie is uber romantic," I hummed, staring at the screen as another forkful of fruit cake went into my mouth.

"Is it?" Barry answered, "I haven't noticed." His arm was slung around me on the back of the couch, our bodies sitting as close together as humanly possible.

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at him. He was already staring at me, a smile on his lips.

"What's up?" I laughed lightly, admiring his wide grin and lovey eyes.

"I love you." He sighed. I had heard him say those three words many times before in the last ten months we'd been dating, but every time, my heart pounded uncontrollably. "I can't believe it's our third time doing this, and only our first time as a couple."

"Well, it only took us two years to figure out that we're kind of perfect for each other," I sighed, shaking my head at that.

"I'm so happy you got over the whole me being a superhero thing," Barry smiled in return. "Because I would hate not being able to do this." In a swift, quick motion I couldn't even process, my plate had been placed on his coffee table and his lips were on mine.

He kissed me hurriedly and passionately, his lips moving against mine in a perfect rhythm.

"I love you," I mumbled against his lips, only breaking the kiss for a second. Without breaking it again, I pushed Barry back slightly before throwing a leg over him and straddling him on his couch.

We continued to kiss, as his hands roamed my torso and thighs, and mine tangled in his hair. I would never get tired of kissing Barry Allen.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but eventually we grew tired. Barry carried me off to bed, where we fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

December 23, 2019

"Barry? Barry?"

I opened Barry's apartment door to see the lights off. He knew I was coming over at this time, but everything was dark. I rolled my eyes, figuring he was probably in his bedroom, or maybe running late like the first night, three years ago.

I walked to his kitchen, flicking on the light. I nearly dropped the fruit cake as the room became bright, and Barry appeared, standing behind the island, a large cake sitting on its counter top.

"Barry Allen, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I frowned, gripping the cake I had almost dropped. "What were you thinking?"

Barry just shrugged, while wearing this adorable, giddy smile. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, seeing he was obviously up to something. "I'm thinking about a lot right now," Barry replied, and I couldn't help but notice the bit of shakiness in his voice.

I placed my fruit cake on the kitchen counter, before taking a step closer. "Yeah?" I questioned, "What about?"

Barry bit his lip, as if trying to stop his face splitting grin. "About us," he answered, "About how much I love you. About how I love spending this season with you. About how you're my best friend. About how I would never want to go a December 23rd without you, or any day at all without you."

My lips broke into a smile at his kind little speech, a soft laughing escaping them. "And to show me that you got me a cake?" I questioned, intrigued by all of this.

"I got you a little more than that," Barry said, his voice in a whisper. I followed his gaze, looking down to the counter that was perfectly clear other than the cake and pink and red rose petals surrounding it.

My heart stopped as I read the icing piped in swirly, red letters on the cake.

"Will you, Y/N, my best friend and love of my life, marry me?" I looked to my side, seeing Barry had moved without my detection and was on one knee.

I could feel myself choked up, afraid my words might not work. So, I began to nod frantically. Tears found their way to the surface, ready to pour over at any moment. Barry's own eyes were watery, a large smile spread across his face. I'd never seen him look happier. He was quick to get on his feet, and slip the beautiful, silver ring on my finger. I draped my arms around him, hugging tightly.

"Yes," I finally cried, "Yes, yes, Barry. I will marry you. I will. I'd love to." I blabbered as the moment continued to sink in, still wrapped up in Barry.

His mouth found mine, moving against it with an unimaginable passion. I, Y/N, was engaged to my blind date, my best friend, and the most wonderful guy ever.

I, Y/N, was going to marry Barry Allen.

• • • • •

author's note | sorry if this is kinda rough, i'm writing this kinda late for me & its Christmas Eve hahah

anywho, hope you enjoyed part two :) merry xmas to all u lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.5K 20
This is full of Grant Gustin and Barry Allen (The Flash) Imagines. !! DISCLAIMER !! I DO NOT own any characters throughout this whole book! I also d...
9.9K 486 19
If you got the chance to save the world with the help of some real superheroes, would you take it? Because I did. I thought I got rid of my past but...
5.5M 204K 100
[based on season one of The Flash] || book one of three || At the time Central City's own Barry Allen discovers he has the ability to run faster than...
176K 1.8K 30
Just our loving show The Flash, you can Request! No more words, let's get going. Warning: short but affective ( not too short ) recommended you to r...