Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyar #Com...

By maanvir

--------- Highest Achievement: Rank#1 Romance Rank#1 General Fiction -------- "Sab duaa kar rahe hain ke tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18 (b)
Chapter 19
Rank #1
Chapter 20 (a)
Chapter 20 (b)
Chapter 21 (a)
Chapter 21 (b)
Chapter 22 (a)
Chapter 22 (b)
Chapter 23 (a)
Chapter 23 (b)
Chapter 24 (a)
Chapter 24 (b)
Chapter 24 (c)
Chapter 25 (a)
Chapter 25 (b)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Teaser
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rank#1 in Romance
Chapter 31 (a)
Chapter 31 (b)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Note
Teaser
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (a)
Teaser
Chapter 59 (b)
Teaser
Part 60
Teaser
Epilogue (Past v/s Present)
Epilogue (Present)

Chapter 28

1.2K 93 116
By maanvir

Book recommendation
Once.....Again
By richajb

Note: A filler episode with a dose of melodrama. Consider this a silence before the storm of revelations.😜

---------

Mihika came with a box of sweets to the Bhalla House to share the news of thr confirmation of her job at BIPL.

Listening to the commotion in the living room, Raman limped towards the source of the noise curiously. He found Mihika being congratulated, blessed and given good wishes by the Bhallas. Mihika enthusiastically narrated how she cleared the different rounds of the interview.

Smiling and feeling proud of her, he silently decided to leave to his room as he didn't want to spoil her happiness with his presence.

Just in time, Ishita spotted him and she nudged Mihika "Miku! Apne boss ka moo meetha nahi karegi?"

Oh no! He wished she hadn't seen him. He dreaded Mihika's reaction to his presence there.

Much to his surprise, "Sir" Mihika said humbly extending the box of sweets towards him.

He lifted his gaze to read her reaction and was glad to find her smiling. He pinched a laddoo and offered it to Mihika which she accepted immediately. Overwhelmed, he placed his right palm on her head blessing her. If he was not wrong, he noticed her eyes pool with unshed tears. She immediately turned away, placed the box of sweets on the table and fled to her apartment at the pretext of making an important call.

Raman was unsure what he should assume from her reaction. He was being hopeful that the brother-sister bond they shared in past would rekindle.

---------

It had been a week since Raman's accident and there was no way he would spend another day on his bed. He loved his work and he wanted to get back to it. Although he had been working from home, it didn't give him the satisfaction of being at the office and personally looking into all the matters. It was a tough task to convince Ishita to let him go but he somehow managed it.

Raman had begun to bury his past demons and learnt to move on with his present to make a beautiful future. Mihika's change of behaviour towards him, had helped him in a way to come out of his fears.

All was going well in his life until one evening when he returned from office quite frustrated and furious. He was finding faults in anything and everything which made it quite obvious to the Bhallas that something was off. They knew it was better to keep quiet or he would just blow them up.

None dared to mess with him except a green chilli that came wrapped inside the omelette he bit into, burning his tongue and in turn making him spit out the fire through his words "Ye hari mirch kisne daala? Insaanon ke khane layak nahi hai ye khana" he spat and left the table leaving his plate abandoned.

Mr & Mrs.Bhalla, Simmi gave him a look and continued to eat in silence for it was quite expected. But Ishita was restless, one, because he looked tensed, two, he hadn't finished his meal. "Mai dekh kar aati hoon" she said beginning to leave her seat.

"Ishita!" Came a commanding call of Mr.Bhalla. "Baith jaa aur apna khana khatam karle"

"Woh pareshan lag rahe hain Papa" she tried to defend.

"Agar apni pareshani kisiko bata nahi sakta, toh kisi pe jatana bhi nahi chahye. Tu chup chaap apna khana khatam kar" he commanded.

It was obvious that Raman's behaviour didn't go well with him and he looked miffed. Handling one Angry Bhalla Man was more than enough for tonight, Ishita did not want another one right now. So she silently obliged and continued to eat in silence.

---------

A pack of cigarettes flashed in front of Raman's eyes while he was trying to divert his mind by checking some files on his mac. He shifted his gaze from his screen to the person who was holding the packet.

Ishita said "Aise kyun dekh rahe ho? Yahi toh chahye hoga aapko is waqt"

He was still confused as to what she meant, when she explained "Apni pareshani toh aap kisi se share karne wale ho nahi. Phir adhi raat ko jab sab so jayenge, aapko Papa ke shelf se ye packet churani padegi aur phir balcony me jaake smoke karna hoga. Maine socha, as a wife, it is my duty ke mai apne husband se co-operate karun aur unki help karun"

As obvious, she was being sarcastic.

"Sorry" said Raman feeling ashamed.

"Don't be, if you don't mean it Raman" she remarked.

"Trust me, I really mean it Ishita" he tried to convince her.

"If that's the case, tell me what's bothering you. Mai aapki biwi hoon Raman. Mujhe jaanne ka haq hai ke kis baat se aap pareshan ho rahe ho" she demanded.

Pushing the macbook aside, Raman held his head in his hands and helplessly spoke "I don't know how to say it. Mujhe dar lag raha hai"

"Ramannnn" pouring all the love she harbours for him, she gently pushed his arms away and cupped his cheeks saying "Just say it Raman. Mai hoon aapke sath"

"I am scared Ishita" a tear dropped on his cheek.

"Hua kya hai? Now you are scaring me too" she panicked.

"Ishita! Please promise me ke you will be fine" he held her hands firmly.

How could she promise him something which she wasn't sure of? Yet, she knew whatever it is, she had to be strong to face it. Assuring herself that she will try her best to be fine with whatever he is going to say, she nodded her head in affirmative.

"Ishita...Humein kal hospital jaana hoga" he said.

"Hospital? Par kyun?" Numerous fleeting thoughts flashed her mind in a matter of seconds.

"Tumhare liye" he apprehensively said.

"Mere liye? Mujhe kya hua hai?" She was even more confused.

"Tumhari Doctor se baat hui aaj. It's been more than 6 months since we last visited her. Unhone kaha tha ke jab tak tum poori tarah recover nahi ho jaati, humein regularly tumhare kuch tests karne honge. But I was being careless about it. Mai apne hi uljhanon me itna kho gaya tha ke I didn't realise I was ignoring your health. How can I be so careless Ishita? How could I ignore your health?" he revealed.

Ishita's head began to throb mildly on the mention of her accident. A slight shiver coursed through her body. Darkness covered her vision and she went blank for a moment. She closed her eyes feeling weak due to the sudden change in her body.

"Ishita....Ishitaaaa.....Ishitaaaaa" Raman shook her and panicked.

That's when she came back to her senses and realised she had to be strong for Raman. She could not show him that she was affected.

"Haan" she said trying to sound strong.

"Tum theek ho na?" He asked worriedly.

"Haan. Mai bilkul theek hoon" she flashed a smile to assure him.

He pulled her into his chest and clasped his arms around her tightly.

"Raman....I am fine" she said caressing his back "And I will be fine Raman. Aap pareshan mat ho. Sab sahi hoga" she assured him that she would be medically fine too.

"I am scared Ishita. I have been so careless. Agar iska galat asar tumhari health par hua ho toh mai khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paaunga" he cried making his grip stronger around her.

"Shhh...shhh....ye sab sochna chod do please. Sab theek hoga" she assured him and herself at the same time.

-------

Having finished her chores, Ishita sat on her side of the bed drinking a glass of water before she lied down.

"Ishita" she heard a feeble call and turned to face Raman who was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and an arm resting on his forehead "Mere paas raho please" he pleaded without changing his position.

Ishita immediately shifted near him, caressing his beard assured him "Mai aapke paas hi hoon Raman. Aur hamesha rahungi"

He wrapped an arm around her and held her hand with the other one, keeping her as close as possible and pressed his lips firmly on her forehead.

For the first time, in Ishita's memory, they had spent the night in each other's arms. She prayed and wished to spend every night in his embrace.

--------To be continued--------

I know this was kind of bleh🙈
Phir Bhi Karte Raho Mujhse Pyar🙈🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.7K 77
Ff on maddam sir Its all about how does colleagues becomes family and love of each other life Suspense love drama thrill romance adventrure For mor...
2.3K 123 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
786K 31.4K 59
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
388K 16.1K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...