Wrong (Ziam Mpreg)

By niazkiam

Zayn is a teacher who hooks up with his seventeen year old student, Liam Payne. -bottomzayn, mpreg More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sequel
Part 2: prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven

chapter 13

6.7K 388 163
By niazkiam

"I talked to Andy," Liam confesses to Zayn.

"Liam," he rubs his forehead. "I told you not to,"

"I know, but I wanted to fix things myself," he admits. "I ended up punching him."

"Well that's it," Zayn starts. "I'm going to jail tomorrow because he's definitely gonna release the picture."

"He wouldn't," Liam laughs. "He deleted it."

"How'd you get him to do that?"

"I kissed him," Liam admits.

Zayn's expression changes.

"This is the second time you're kissing him," He points out.

"You've been keeping track?" Liam teases.

"No," he scoffs. "He hit me and you kissed him, I'm a bit upset."

"That was the only way he could-"

"Are you sure that was the only way? Or was that the first thing that came to your mind?" He questions. "Do you like him Liam?"

"What? No, never. I hate him so much it burns, I'd like to hurt him twice as much as he ever did to you, how can you even think I'd like him?" Liam defends, getting upset at Zayn for suggesting that.

"I-I don't know," he says. He knows the real reason why, he was jealous.

"Look, we're supposed to be celebrating and not fighting," Liam says softly.

"I still feel like this ended too easily," he admits. "Though I'm not complaining. Are you sure he deleted them?"

"I saw him do it with my own eyes," he confirms.

Zayn still looks unsure.

"It's okay, Zayn. It's over," Liam assures. "I'm just really tired, and I really want to kiss you right now."

"Then do it," Zayn whispers.

Liam smiles, making Zayn's heart melt before leaning over to kiss the older man. Zayn smiles into the kiss, he doesn't know why, something about Liam makes him so happy. "Let's have sex," Liam mumbles.

"Okay," Zayn agrees. "Bedroom."

"Are you sure?" Liam asks.

"Don't make me change my mind, kid," Zayn says.

They start making out again, and it's so gentle. Liam is being lazy in his kisses so Zayn's the one doing most of the work. Clothes were shed on their way till they got to the bedroom.

Liam kisses Zayn slowly yet passionately. Liam preps Zayn very slowly with his fingers till Zayn is begging under him. Then slowly, he inserts himself into Zayn.

"You can move faster, you know," Zayn says, his voice coming out as breathless. "I'm not gonna break."

"Hush," Liam shushes him. "Let's just take it slow." He captures Zayn's lips in a kiss, stopping his complaints.

Liam maintains his pace, it's not like he can't move any faster, it's just that it's more... intimate. Zayn doesn't object again, Liam's being so passionate and he can't take his eyes of Zayn. He's looking at Zayn like he's the best thing in the world. Zayn is pretty sure they've passed sex now, it's more like lovemaking and strangely, Zayn isn't objecting to that. They both come at the same time and Liam rolls over, tired.

"Love you," he mutters, kissing Zayn's neck before he falls asleep in that position, not noticing the way Zayn tenses.

...

"Liam," Zayn tries to wake him up for the fifth time this morning. He's gotten up, showered, eaten and Liam hasn't even stirred. "Wake up. You've got to go home."

"I'm so tired," Liam mumbles, opening his eyes slowly. He sneezes a bit.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asks, genuinely concerned. Zayn touches Liam's forehead. "Oh shit, you're burning up."

Liam opens his mouth to say something but instead sneezes again.

"Poor baby, you've got a cold," Zayn notices. "I'll make you some soup."

"No, I want ice-cream," Liam says.

"You've got a cold," Zayn says.

"So? Get me ice-cream Zayn," Liam demands.

"Fine," Zayn agrees. He leaves Liam in his bedroom and goes to his freezer to get the icecream. Then he scoops it into a bowl and puts it in the microwave till it becomes very hot. A trick his mom used to do to him when he was younger. "Here's your icecream."

"Ew, why's it hot?" Liam asks.

"Because it is," Zayn replies. Liam glares at him all through while Zayn just smiles innocently.

"Do you remember last night?" Zayn asks. "Do you remember saying anything unusual?"

"I remember us having really weird but good sex, that's all," Liam says. "Did I say something weird?"

"Nah, forget I asked," Zayn shrugs.

"Tell me, what did I say?"

"You said, 'love you' and then you kissed my neck," Zayn says. Liam freezes. "I don't blame you or anything, it was probably the cold affecting you. I should have noticed."

"Oh, yeah," Liam agrees at first. "Wait- no, it wasn't the cold. I think I really do love you."

"Liam..." Zayn starts. "You can't be in love with me."

"I am," Liam persists. "I love you, I love everything about you."

"Liam, stop. You're seventeen, you may think you're in love with me now, but you aren't. You don't know what love is, you're confused." Zayn explains.

"I'm not confused!" Liam yells. "You don't have to say it back Zayn, you don't have to feel the same way but you can't decide for me what my feelings are."

"I'm not trying to..." Zayn says.

"It's okay, Zayn. I shouldn't have told you, it's too soon, I get it," Liam says.

"L-Liam you don't want to love someone like me, just ask any of my ex's," Zayn admits.

"You can't see how amazing you are, and I-I'm not them. I promise," Liam says.

"Liam... I don't feel the same way," Zayn whispers. "I'm sorry."

Liam looks hurt, "I didn't expect you to, it's okay Zayn."

"I should go," Liam says, sneezing a bit. It would have been really cute if it wasn't so awkward. "My mom would be worried."

"I'll take you," Zayn offers.

"No, I need some time to myself," Liam says, getting up. He has dark circles under his eyes and his nose is red from sneezing a lot.

"You mean time away from me," Zayn says. "Liam, you can't go home yourself looking like this, I'll take you."

"Zayn... Just let me be, okay?" Liam's tone comes out as defensive.

"Okay," Zayn doesn't object. He watches Liam leave and he feels a pang of guilt. He thought he did the right thing, but he doesn't feel so good about it.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
206K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
970K 36.7K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...