Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyar #Com...

By maanvir

--------- Highest Achievement: Rank#1 Romance Rank#1 General Fiction -------- "Sab duaa kar rahe hain ke tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18 (b)
Chapter 19
Rank #1
Chapter 20 (a)
Chapter 20 (b)
Chapter 21 (a)
Chapter 21 (b)
Chapter 22 (a)
Chapter 22 (b)
Chapter 23 (a)
Chapter 23 (b)
Chapter 24 (a)
Chapter 24 (b)
Chapter 24 (c)
Chapter 25 (a)
Chapter 25 (b)
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Teaser
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rank#1 in Romance
Chapter 31 (a)
Chapter 31 (b)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Note
Teaser
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (a)
Teaser
Chapter 59 (b)
Teaser
Part 60
Teaser
Epilogue (Past v/s Present)
Epilogue (Present)

Chapter 27

1.3K 94 104
By maanvir

Book recommendation:
Divine Love
Byanu99967

----------

While Raman and Ishita were reconciling, a few feet away from their house, Mihika was trying her best to crack the mystery behind Ishita's disappearance from their life and her marriage to Raman.

~ Flashback ~

When Ishita had returned home after meeting Subbu that evening when he had misunderstood Raman's presence in her office, she looked quite troubled and weak. Nevertheless she assured Mihika that she had convinced Subbu and she was quite confident that he wouldn't back out from the wedding this time.

Hell broke lose on the Iyers when Subbu didn't turn up on the day of the wedding, all their attempts to contact him had gone into vain. Ishita waited at the altar decked up in the traditional madisar and temple jewellery assuring everyone that he will come.

Alas! All that came from him was a picture of Ishita and Raman that he had clicked in her cabin, on Mr.Iyer's phone and a text message that read "I hope I don't have to explain the reason for backing out. The picture is self-explanatory."

What followed was most expected! Ishita was blamed and abused and despised. No one cared to hear her explanation. When Mihika tried to intervene, she was asked to stay away and soon the arrangements to send her to Chennai were made. Mihika refused to leave, Mr.Iyer in return asked Ishita to leave the house as he didn't want her influence on Mihika. Either Mihika leaves to Chennai or Ishita leaves the house for good.

Ishita was ready to leave for Mihika's sake but Mihika was adamant that Ishita should not be punished for a crime she did not commit. Nor was she willing to leave as she believed that her sister would never be a bad influence on her. Finally Ishita convinced Mihika to shift to Chennai by binding her in a promise. Unwillingly Mihika left only for the sake of the promise she had made to her sister.

Since then Mihika was never able to contact Ishita as she had changed her contact number. Whenever she asked her parents about Ishita, they would say she is at the Centre or gone out.

Bound by the promise, Mihika could not return before she completed her course in Chennai. Later when she returned home after the completion of the course, she was informed that Ishita had committed suicide. She did not believe initially but her parents stated some facts that made her believe them.

She believed that Raman was responsible for her sister's death but at the same time she held her parents equally responsible for the drastic step taken by her. Had they let her explain her innocence and supported her, she would have been alive. She broke ties with her parents and left the Iyer House stating that she could not live with her sister's murderers.

~ End of Flashback ~

Now Mihika was at the task of finding the missing pieces of the puzzle. After her argument with Raman, Mihika realised that a lot had happened during her stay in Chennai and she was determined to find out.

She contacted the Centre Ishita worked at and tried to get as much information possible. Unfortunately she could not gather much as Ishita had not attended the centre for more than a month after Mihika had left to Chennai. Luckily, Ishita's laptop and some other belongings were left abandoned at the centre.

Mihika scanned all the belongings of Ishita but to no avail. She checked the laptop and was relieved when she found a word file which said 'Kahani Meri Zindagani Ki'. Mihika remembered that Ishita had the habit of typing her diary. When she anxiously opened the file, a window popped up with the message 'Enter the password'.

-----------

Next Evening

Raman was checking the figures of a quotation he needed to approve sitting on his bed, when he heard a knock at his door. He wondered who in the house needed his permission to enter the room when the door was left open.

He squirmed when he found Mihika standing at the door with a file in her hand.

"May I come in?" She asked politely.

For a moment, fear and apprehensions gripped him but he soon relaxed when he remembered what he had promised himself last evening. Composing himself, "Yes, please" he said letting her in.

"Woh Akka ne kaha ke aap kamre me ho, toh mai yahin aake aapse miloon" she nervously explained.

"It's alright Mihika. You don't have to explain" he said keeping his laptop aside.

He asked her to pull the stool of the dresser and take a seat beside the bed.

"Aap theek hain?" She asked looking at his condition.

"Better...Healing" he said meaning he was healing from the physical as well as the mental pain.

"I am sorry" Mihika apologised guiltily as she knew she was responsible for the accident in someway.

"Don't be. Not your fault" said Raman genuinely meaning every word of it. He could not blame her for her behaviour towards him, anyone in her place would have done the same.

Mihika weakly smiled. Raman waited for her to proceed and state the reason she was here. But she looked quite nervous to broach the topic.

"Koi baat karni thi?" He asked apprehensively unsure of what she had on her mind. The door was open and there were all chances that Ishita would overhear their conversation.

"Woh actually....Aaj mai aapke office gayi thi" she began. Raman looked at her in confusion "For the job" she added  hesitantly.

Mihika was being full of surprises today. He couldn't believe his ears and wondered what made her take this decision.

"Aapki secretary ne bataya ke recruitments aap personally handle karte hain. And because you are working from home, maine socha ke yahin aakar aapse job ke silsile me baat karoon" she continued.

"Are you sure you want to work with us?" He asked.

Mihika looked scared and at loss of words. She was afraid Raman would not give her the job after all the derogatory words she had used for him and his company.

"Let me get this clear Mihika. I would not want an employee who works unwillingly or is forced to take up the job. I believe that affects the quality of his work. So I just want to make sure if you really want to work with us" he explained in a professional tone.

"Yes I am sure. I want to work at BIPL" she confidently answered.

"Ok, that's great!" He smiled.

Mihika forwarded her file towards him and said "Ye mera resume aur mere certificates"

Pushing it back towards her, Raman declared "I am sorry. Mai tumhara interview nahi le sakta"

Mihika was baffled.

"Don't get me wrong. Mai tumhara interview nahi loonga. Kyunki agar maine tumhe job dediya toh tumhe lagega ke maine tumhare good books me aane ke khatir ye favour kiya hai tumpe. Aur agar by any chance I don't find you capable for the job, aur maine tumhe reject kardiya toh tumhe lagega ke maine tumpe grudge nikala. Isiliye, if you don't mind, mai ek panel ready karwaunga jo tumhari interview legi aur purely based on your qualifications and your capabilities tumhe select ya reject karegi" he explained his stance.

He had a point, Mihika could not refuse.

"If you are ok with it, kal subah 10 baje BIPL ke head office pahunch jaana" he stated.

"Ok" she nodded agreeing.

"Please make sure you reach on time, because BIPL doesn't entertain late comers" he made it clear that he would not compromise with work ethics for any reason or any person.

Mihika did not have a choice but to be impressed with his professionalism.

"I will be there on time" she assured "Sir" she added at the end.

'Sir' sounded better than 'Mr.Bhalla' to him. Whenever she addressed him as Mr.Bhalla, her hatred was evident in it and the name itself sounded like an insult to him. But this 'Sir' came in a respectful tone. He was happy and he smiled like he had achieved something great.

------To be continued-----

Another early update...
Unbelievable...I am patting my back😜

Anyways what do you think is the reason behind Mihika's change of mind?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 5.3K 42
What happens when two best friends already broken, due to some incidents in past are at loggerheads with each other, in the present even and a girl's...
114K 5.2K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...
786K 31.4K 59
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
388K 16.1K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...