Life with Older Brothers

By blue4434

Hi, my name is Landon Moore. I live with my dad and two older brothers. They're great most of the time, but o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
AN
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
A/N
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Sorry!
Chapter 95

Chapter 51

3.8K 58 15
By blue4434

Landon's POV
I just got done with my basketball practice, so I walked to the high school to meet my brothers. Brandon and Jake were also coming with to meet their brothers. We walked a couple of blocks, while joking and talking.

When we arrived we walked to the gym. The high school practice last 30 minutes longer than ours. I would usually ride the late bus home, but they didn't have one today.

I saw Noah shooting a three, and right before he shot Brody smacked it away.

"AIRBALL!" I yelled and everyone laughed.

"Shut up!" Noah told me.

Jake, Brandon, and I put our book bags down on the bleachers. We went and stood by the coach. I really like him. I can't wait till I'm in high school.

"Hey boys!" Coach greeted us. He was a real friendly guy. He always told me I was his favorite kid.

"Hi coach!" I smiled back.

"Should we make them run?" He asked me. When I was there during basketball practice I was always his assistant coach.

"Just a little." I told him. I didn't want to make my brothers mad at me. Last time they ran a mile and as soon as we got home they yelled at me.

"Take a lap!" Coach yelled.

"Landon I'm gonna kill you!" Noah shouted at me.

"It's only one lap!" I laughed at how mad he was. When he ran past me he bumped my shoulder almost sending me to the floor.

After they ran the lap coach called them over.

"Since it's Friday I'll let practice out early if someone can make a full court shot."

All the guys lined up. Lucas went first and he air balled it. Up next was Brody and he was close. It hit the backboard, but didn't go in. Noah was a little off as well.

All the guys went and none of them made it.

"You want to try?" Coach asked me.

"Sure." I was still dressed in my practice clothes and shoes.

I went to the other side of the court and dribbled the ball.

"Don't miss!" Brody teased me. I rolled my eyes.

I was concentrated. I blocked out all the guys and focused on the basket. I dribbled the ball once more, then took the shot. I used all my strength to get the ball across the court and it actually went in. I was shocked.

"HOLY SHIT!" Brody yelled.

"You need to hurry up and get to high school! I want you on my team!" Coach told me.

"Dang Brody! Your little brother is a beast!" I heard a cheerleader shout. They were all on the side lines practicing. They were all super hot too!

"I can't believe I actually made that!" I said to no one and in particular.

"Since Landon made the shot I guess you can all leave early." Coach told them. They all started shouting and someone picked me up and put me on their shoulder.

"Jay put my brother down!" Brody yelled. Oh Jay! I remember them talking about him. He was a big druggy and my brothers didn't like him, but he was pretty amazing at basketball.

"Fine." He sighed and went to set me down. He picked me up, but didn't have a good enough grip and he dropped me.

"Ow!" I held my head that just slammed against the floor.

"Oops sorry my bad!" Jay said offering a hand up.

"What the hell? Did you just drop my brother?" Brody yelled. Oh geez! Brody really hated this guy and now he's gonna make a scene.

Brody got up really close to him and stared at him.

"Dude, I'm sorry! I didn't mean too." Jay said.

"Brody, I'm fine." I told him, trying to avoid a fight. I don't think dropping me really made Brody mad. I think he just wanted an excuse to beat him up.

"Fine. Now stay out of my way!" Brody told him, bumping shoulders with him.

Jay put both hands in the air like he was surrendering and walked away.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked annoyed. The guy barley did anything!

"Yes it was! Now follow me. You're not staying out here by yourself." Brody told me, making me follow him into the locker room. I guess he thought Jay would come back. Sometimes Brody tends to have anger issues, but don't tell him I said that!

We went into the stinky locker room and Brody made me sit beside his locker on the bench while I waited for him to finish.

"Don't move." He said sternly. Geez he's being a psycho today!

He walked off to the showers and I sat waiting. I was content at first just playing on my phone, but then I got bored. I saw Noah on the other side of the room. I didn't think Brody would mind if I went over there especially since Noah's my brother.

"Hey Noah." I said sitting beside him. He and his friend were looking at his phone.

"Hey." He glanced up, but then looked back at his phone.

"Brody's being annoying." I groaned, hoping he would help me.

"What's he doing?" He asked standing up.

I told him what happened and he was laughing.

"It's not funny!" I whined.

"It kind of is, but Brody's probably just stressed. Just don't piss him off. I don't to deal with that tonight." Noah told me, being no help at all.

"I'm gonna take a shower, just do whatever Brody told you to do." He said grabbing his towel and heading to the showers.

I was on my way back to where Brody left me when I heard, "Landon!" I looked over and Brody was standing by his locker with a angry expression.

I quickly walked back over to him.

"Where did you go?" He asked glaring at me.

"I just went to talk to Noah." I sighed.

"I told you to say here. Was that so hard to ask?" He pushed me to make me sit on the bench again.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He glared at me again. I  knew he heard what I said, but he was giving me a chance to fix it.

"Nothing." I didn't want to piss him off more or Noah wouldn't be pleased.

"That's what I thought." He said and started to get dressed. I just sat there quietly watching all the guys leave the locker room to go home.

"Can I go get a drink?" I asked. I was super thirsty.

"Here." He handed me his water bottle. I chugged like half the bottle then handed it back.

Brody put all his clothes and shoes in his Nike duffle bag and emptied his locker. He then slammed it shut, making me jump. He actually got a little smile on his face.

"Ok I'm ready." He told me. Noah went on a date with Samantha, which left me with Mr. Grumpy.

I followed him to his truck and hopped in the front. As he was driving out of the parking lot I realized I left my book bag and duffle bag inside on the bleachers.

"Uh Brody." I started, knowing this was gonna make him annoyed.

"What?" He asked looking over at me.

"I kinda left my stuff at the school." I sheepishly smiled.

"Landon, are you serious?" He sighed. He didn't seem that mad, just really annoyed.

"Yeah, sorry."

He sighed once more then turned around and headed back to the school.

"I'll wait here. Try and hurry." He told me, parking his truck. I nodded my head and ran inside.

I saw my stuff still sitting there, which made me sigh in relief. I wasn't sure if someone would take it or not. I picked up my stuff and ran back.

Once I got to the truck I was out of breath.

"Way are you breathing so hard?" Brody asked.

"I was trying to hurry." I told him. I pretty much sprinted the whole way.

"You're so out of shape." He laughed. I didn't care that he was making fun of me. All I cared about was that he didn't seem grumpy.

"Oh by the way great job with the full court shot." He told me.

"Thanks! I really didn't think I would make it." I said truthfully.

"Well I did teach you how to play basketball, so it makes since." Brody said cockily. I rolled my eyes. He's too full of himself.

We arrived home and I remembered to bring my bags in.... we'll actually Brody told me too, but that's beside the point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.3K 34
ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍ...
417K 14.9K 58
❝I think we've lost the meaning of family.❞ • • • A few years ago, we tragically lost our parents, and every day since then, my brothers and I have d...
4.4K 61 44
Hello I'm Laura, I'm 20 years old my brother is Corey. There's a lot of drama when I first move in. Something happens tho. Read to find out (might...
Lila ✔ By E

Teen Fiction

1.7M 46.9K 42
Lila Rose Cooper. An outgoing thirteen year old girl, living a good life with her dad for company. So what happens when her life is flipped upside d...