His Thuggish Ways

By Marlaysiaa18__

Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just ab... More

His Thuggish Ways
Taking Out Tha Trash
Keyboard Bangin
Something has to give
You Tha One
A Taste Of Temptation
In This To Stay
Khyro's Admission
Am I Wrong ?
Take Me There
Really Quick Update!
What If ?
They Dont Know
Author
ωнαт тнє fυ¢к
You Got Me ? I Got You
Mo'Money Mo'Drama
This Is Life
Bad Games
Bruh

What I Gatta Do ?

466 10 0
By Marlaysiaa18__

Khyro ***

I had so much fun with Cameron.
I think I'm workin in on her. It's been 2weeks and she finally lettin me in.

I had just got into my crib when my phone went off.

I had a text from Cameron. ;)

Cammy : Had so mch fun tnite*

Me: Me too*

My phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey? Khyro did you still want me to come over?" We talked for a few.

I hung up and texted Natalia my address, I forgot about texting Cameron.

I sat up my camera and loaded my USB.

******

Ka'Rahjaa

"Tyrell stop" I giggled. He kept tryna put his hand into my pants.

"Okay I quit." He kissed me, I been stayin with him for a while, me nor Khyro stay with our moms.

My phone started ringing. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Shooter?"

"Cammy? You okay?" I asked.

"Yea I guess. I need somebody to talk to yo brother just up and quit texting me"

"Aww you want me and Rell to come over."

"Tyrell? No! You can and call Ne see if she wanna come."

I sighed. "Okay" I said then hung up.

"Babe I gotta go"

******

Cameron ✔✔✔✔

Ka'Rahjaa walked in my room, Ne trailed behind her.

"Yo dad having football night huh?" Rahjaa asked.

I nodded.

"Man I'm so bored. I'm glad yall came." I said just as my phone popped.

"Yall we should roll up to Khyros crib. See what hoes he got ova dere, I gotta spare key"

I shook my head. "That's gone make it see-

"Its not making it seem like nothing everybody know you like him"

"No I don't"

"That's whatcha mouth say."

"Bet"

"Man fuck it come on." It was like 11 at night. We all had school tomarrow.

I grabbed my jacket, and hat.

"That's what I'm talking bout" Ne said.

We all walked out.

"Cameron where you goin at 11?" My dad asked.

"Out" I replied and I shut the door behind me. My dad needs to accept the fact that I'm getting older now.

****
Aaron

Khyro had told me and the boys to pull up right after he put Natalia out.

He had just loaded Natalias video into his computer.  He added the video to his. [] Expose.us page,

He looked back up at us. "Nigga why you looking at us? Upload the shit" I snapped.

"Dude Aaron, I aint one of them lil rugrat niggas you be runnin with I'll actually punch yo ass in the face" Khyro snapped back.

"Chill Khyro" Pubz put his hand on Khyro's shoulder.

Khyro sighed, and pressed the Expose button on the website. He shook his head as he uploaded it.

"This shit is childish and it gets old" He murmmered to himself.

Natalia was a pretty girl, and he had just trashed her name.

Khyro don't put no fuckin fear in my heart.

All I know his front door opened. Khyro thought he had seen a ghost when Cameron, Kaa'Rahja, and Ne walked in.

He quickly shut his laptop. I chuckled.

"Ne whatchu doin here babe?" I asked. I been tryna fw her for a minute.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Ka'Rahja give me my key" Khyro snapped.

"Whatchu hiding in yo computer?" She asked.

Khyro stood up. "Stop fuckin playin wit me Rahjaa, what you think you doin?"

"Cameron wanted to see you-

"No I didn't" Cameron looked bad. I see why Khyro afta that ass.

"Wassup Cameron?" I said.

Khyro shot me a death glare. "Hey Aron" I hate when she say my name like that.

Everybody's phone went off in the room.

Tip is childish as fuck. I knew it the minute I turned around. He had sent notfications to anybody with the expose app.

I watched Cameron open her phone.

She furrowed her eyebrows.

All I know is a white bitches moan filled the room.

"Yes! Ooh Khyro Baby right there!"

"Dude I'm only fingering you how far you expecting me to go?"

Cameron quickly turnt the video off.

"Khyro you're an asshole" She began. "You know what?" She paused, then abruptly she turned and walked out

_____________

Cameron

I was on my way walking to school when I noticed Khyro's car pull up beside me.

"Cammy get in the car"

"No" I snapped.

I didn't have time for his shit. I was supposed to be fighting my bestfriends today because of him.

"Look, I'm sorry.-

"Khyro what am I supposed to do? Roll up to the school with you and play myself because of your stupid game? That's just gonna make me look stupid!" I snapped again.

"Cameron girl I'm not playin with you, now stop actin like you mad when you dont have to, walkin like you got somethin stuck up yo ass"

I turned towards his car and stopped walking.

"For one, I am mad, and for two you WISH you could stick somethin up my booty" I rolled my eyes. Khyro put his car in park and hopped out.

"Cameron why you trippen if you not my chick"

"Exactly I'm not yo chick so I don't have to be riding in yo duck ass car"

"You know what I mean Cameron"

"Maybe I care okay? You've been following me for two goin three weeks. Maybe I care. Then you fuck some other bitch and put her on the internet? How childish."

"Cameron I'm sorry okay? What I gotta do?" He grabbed me by my hips.

"Grow up" I said then pulled away from him.

I walked to the other side of his car and hopped in the passengers seat.

****

When me and Khyro walked into the school there was a big ass croud around the lockers.

Dhyrah's and Kyauna's lockers.

That's exactly why I greased up my skin, and desided to wear a pair of gray sweats and a white beater. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and I had on some Converses.

I was dressed to be at home layin on my couch, and that was the point because I knew I was gone have to leave early today.

"Cameron!" I turned to see Ka'Rahjaa walking into the building.

"Wassup shooter?" She was wearing some gray shorts, and a tank top, with some timberlines.

"Is we bouta fight with these bitches or what" She asked looking at the croud.

That's when we all heard.

"Dont nobody give a fuck about Cameron or her ugly as friend!"

"Well shit wassup?" I yelled.

"Nah, Cammy let me go first" Ka'Rahjaa pulled me back.

"Dhyrah bring yo goofy ass out here and get this good oll fashion ass whuppin!" Ka'Rahjaa yelled.

She gripped the bottom of her shorts and spreaded her feet apart.

"I mean its what ever!" Dhyrah stepped from the croud.

Ka'Rahjaa stepped up. "Come right here bitch!"

"Everybody clear the hallways now!" The princible came out of his office.

Ka'Rahjaa smacked her lips. "Mr.George nah let me smack this bitch!" She snapped.

"Get to class!"

Khyro grabbed my hand and Ka'Rahjaa followed us as he pulled me away.

"Calm down Cameron you turning red" He told me.

"I'm just ready to fight this bitch and get it over with." I snapped.

He pulled me to first period. "Don't worry we gone get them hoes later" Ka'Rahjaa said walking off.

I didnt even get to my locker. Khyro pushed me into the class room.

As soon as I saw Dhyrah I snapped.

"Dhyrah you lucky if I don't spit on you!" I snapped.

"Spit on me bitch! I wanna see you do it." I was about to hulk up some shit and spit it on her face but Khyro snatched me back.

"That's what I thought, scary hoe!"

"Khyro let me go! Let me show this bitch somethin!" I snapped.

"Cameron let it go,"

"Man fuck that! Fuck you! Fuck her! Fuck the police! Fuck this school! Fuck all yall! I don't give a fuck!" I screamed.

"Cameron Baisley, can you step out of my class?"

"Fuck you too!" I snapped. Khyro let go of me and I hauled back and smacked the shit out of Dhyrah. That shit knocked her out her chair.

I was about to put my Converse print into her face, untill somebody grabbed my hair.

It was Khyro. I backed up noticing what I did.

Everybody was giving me looks that screamed. "That's it?"

Dhyrah just layed there holding her face.

The administrator came and escorted me out. But I didn't give a fuck. That bitch deserved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 577 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
265K 7.8K 15
© Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved. Keshuan Camry, a dealer of the state of Florida, experiencing a broken relationship with his girl of 11 years...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...