The Tears in Her Eyes (Aaron...

By Mis_chief_Managed

UNDER EXTREME EDITING! Some parts may seem finished an some not, but that's because I'm horrible with keeping... More

Chapter 1 - Run
Chapter 2 - Pheonix Drop
Chapter 3 - Aphy
Chapter 4 - Exploring Phoenix Drop
Chapter 5 - Kawaii~Chan
Chapter 6 - A Restless Night
Chapter 7 - Laurence The Shadow Knight
Chapter 8 - Lady Irene
Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10 - Moving in
Chapter 11 - Cadenza
Chapter 12 - To the Nether
Chapter 13 - The Nether
Chapter 14 - Stuck in Hell
Chapter 15 - Vylad
Chapter 16 - Safe?
*Safe.*
*Getting Home*
*Finally home*
*SURPRISE (part 1)*
*The Party (part 2)*
*Crazy-ass fangirls(part 1)*
*Cake wars and Death(Part 2)*
*A Grave Danger*
*An Old Friend*
*Leaving the Village?*
*I Love You...*
A/N
WHAT?!
Hi
Some Side Notes

*The Man at the Gates*

995 25 70
By Mis_chief_Managed

BECAUSE! I'M! NICEEEEEE!!!!!

Y/N-your name

E/C-your eye color

H/C-your hair color

F/C-fav color

S/F/C-your second fav color

T/F/C- your third fav color 

Y/N/KC- whatever KC calls you 

W/C-your weapon of choice 

Mild f*cking profanity. Or not.

ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS!!!

Okay, we shall now do of the story telling!

Y/N's P.O.V

We FINALLY reached my house. I opened the door and took of my F/C combat boots. "*yawn* Hey Aaron?" "Yeah?" "You *yawn* wanna go visit *yawn* Aph?" I asked. "Um, sure?" "Okay *yawn*" He gave me strange look. "W-what?" I asked. "You keep yawning. Aren't you tired?" This time I gave him a strange look. "What? N-no. I'm not *yawn* tired." I told him. "Um, but, didn't you say you were tired on the way ov-" I cut him off. "I'm not *yawn* tired! Let's just go to Aph's house." He nodded head and we walked out of the house. 

We walked up the hill to Aph's house. I yawned and stretched my arms towards the sky. "Y/N, stop lying. I know for a fact that you're tired. Come on, I'm taking you home and you're going to bed." I looked at him. "You're not my mom." I said in my sassiest teenager tone. "You're right, I'm not your mom. But, I am your roommate. Thus, you should listen to me. And go to sleep." He told me. "Yeah........No."

"Fine, if you won't listen to me, then we'll just have to do this the hard way." "What do you-" He picked me up and started running toward our house. "I-I...Wow. I feel so stupid right now. How in the name of Irene did I not see this coming?" I asked myself. Aaron looked down at me and laughed. "W-what?" He laughed more. "That look on your face." "W-what about it?" I asked. "You look cute." I could feel my face heat up. "C-cute?" I asked myself, not thinking Aaron could hear me.

"Mmmhmm." Damn it. He heard me. "U-um, t-thanks. I-I guess..." "It's also cute when you stutter." My face heated up more. "And it's cute when you blush." I thought I was about to explode. Okay, I KNEW for a FACT that I was about to explode. I just tried not to show it. Though let me tell you, that was hard as hell. "Y/N, are you okay? Your face is like, really red." I came out of my daze. "Oh, what? No, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

We were almost at my house when Aaron tripped over something. Next thing I know, I hit my head on a rock. And hard. "Owwwww." I closed my eyes and rubbed the back of my head. "Oh my Irene Y/N are you okay?" I heard Aaron ask. "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I-I think." When I opened my eyes my blush darkened. Aaron's hand's were on the sides of my shoulders and he was over top of me. (@JulietsFlannel GET YOU'RE MIND OUTTA DAH GUTTERS GURL. I know what you're thinking) (I would say he was on top of you but if you think about it that sounds like, really really wrong. Just saying)

"Um, A-Aaron." "Yeah?" "Um, c-can you g-get off m-me?" His face turned a light pink. "Oh yeah. S-sorry." He got up and offered me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. "T-thanks." "N-no problem. Um, a-are you okay? I saw you hit your head." "W-what? Oh yeah, I think I'm okay."

Le Senpai's P.O.V

"Are you sure?" I asked her. "Mmmhmm." She hummed. "Okay." We started walking towards our house. "Hey Aaron?" She asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Why are-" She suddenly fell back. I caught her just before she hit the ground. "Y/N?" "Mmm?" She replied faintly. "Y/N, are you okay?" She put her hand up to her head. I sighed. "I told you that you weren't okay. Come on." I picked her up and started walking towards the house, again.

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. I set Y/N down on the counter. "Stay here." She nodded her head slightly and leaned against one of the cabinets. I walked to the other side of the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. "Healing potion, healing potion, healing potion. Where the hell are the healing potions?" I mumbled to myself, digging through the cabinets. "I'll just ask Y/N."

"Hey Y/N, where are-Y/N?" I walked over to where she was sitting. "Y/N?" She had her head leaned against the back of the cabinet and her eyes were closed. "I knew you were tired." I sighed and picked her up, walking out of the kitchen. I quietly opened the door to Y/N's bedroom and walked in. I gently set her on the bed and started walking away. "A-Aaron?" She grabbed my wrist. "Yeah?" I sat down on the bed next to her. "P-please don't leave." "Um okay?"

She turned to face me and opened her left eye. "You know, you can lay in the bed if you want. I don't really mind." She said before turning over again. (@JulietsFlannel seriously you have such a god damn dirty mind. Stop. Just stop) I felt my face heat up. She looked at me and snickered. "What?" She snickered some more. "Are you blushing?" She asked. "'Um, I don't know, maybe?" "Awww, you ARE blushing. Why? Is it because I said you could lay in the bed? You can you know. Doesn't bother me."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yep." She responded. "Are you sure? Like, absolutely sure?" She gave me a look. "Aaron, do you not get what 'I don't mind' means?" I shrugged. "Um, maybe?" She sighed. "Okay, whatever. Well, I'm tired." She closed her eyes again. I sighed and lied down next to her. I wrapped an arm around her waist. She tensed up a bit, but put her head against my shoulder. "Night Y/N." She giggled. "It isn't even night yet silly. It's like, ten in the morning." "Oh yeah, I knew that." Then, I drifted off into darkness.

*LE TEIM SKIP CUZ I FINISHED SEASON 2 (JulietsFlannel *wink*) OF DOCTOR WHO!*

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to a extremely loud banging noise. Bang Bam Bang! I figured someone was at the door, so I went to go get. I tried to get out of bed, but something was holding me down. I felt something around my waist. I looked at my waist and saw a hand. Well that's definitely not my hand. Then who's hand is...I looked to my right and saw Aaron. I blushed slightly. Did we..? Wait. No, no, no. He's not that kind of person. I'M not that kind of person. Holy mother of Irene I spend to much time with Aph and KC. Jeez.

I managed to get out of bed without waking up Aaron. I walked down the stairs and towards the door. Bang Bam Bang Boom! Other noises people make when knocking on doors! Boom Bang! I opened the door to reveal a slightly scared looking Aphmau. "What is it now Aph?" "There's a shadow knight at the gates. He's wants to see you." I looked at her. "What's his name?" "What? W-we don't know." I sighed. "Okay, look. No. Goodbye." I slammed the door but she stopped it with her foot. "He won't leave until he sees you Y/N. This is serious." I sighed. "Okay, fine. Let me go get Aaron. I'll be there in a minute." She hugged me. "Oh thank you! Okay. See you there." She ran off back towards the gate.

I ran up the stairs and back into my room. I walked over to Aaron and sat down on the floor next to the bed. "Aaron~" I cooed, poking his cheek. "What?" He replied faintly. "Aaron, you need to get up." "Uhhh, five more minutes mom." He turned over. I stood up and walked over to my closer. "You can't say that Aaron. That's my thing." I said, grabbing my F/C W/C. "Fine, what do you want?" I glared daggers at him. "Well, you're sassy." "Right, whatever. Anyway, why did you wake me up?" He sighed. "Oh yeah. Apparently there's a shadow knight at the gates that wants to see me." He shot out of bed and ran downstairs.

We were running over to the gates when realization hit me. "A-Aaron? W-what if the shadow knight-what if it's my dad?" He grabbed my hand and we continued running. "Y/N, remember when I promised when that I would never let anything bad happen to you?" I nodded. "Well, I don't intend to break that promise." I felt a little more confident. We ran until we reached the gate, and I saw Laurence with his sword to a guys neck.

I went up to where the were surrounding him. "Who are you?" Garroth asked. "Garroth, you know me!" He screamed, flailing his arms in the air. "Um, no. No I don't. Now, who. Are. You." I looked at him. He looked so familiar, but I couldn't quite put a finger on it. "I can't tell you that information until I can see Lord Y/N." Aphmau had a confused look on her face. "Lord? Excuse me, but, I'm the lord here." Me? A lord? What? And he knows Garroth? And he's a shadow knight? With brown hair, and green eyes...I finally realized who it was. "Look. We don't know who you are, or what you want-" "I NEED TO SEE Y/N!" Vylad exclaimed. "I DONT-" "STOP!" I screamed. Everyone turned to face me.

"WHAT?" Aph was furious right now. "Aph, calm down. I know him." She started pacing back and forth. "Oh thank god Y/N." Vylad started walking towards me, but Aaron put his sword right to Vylad's neck. "If you hurt her I swear to Irene-" I shot Aaron a look and he lowered his sword. "Right. Sorry." I walked up to Vylad and gave him a hug. He hugged back. "I'm so glad you got out of the nether alive." "Yeah, me too."

I faced everyone. "*ahem* Guys, this is Vylad." I said pointing to Vylad. He waved slightly. "And Vylad, these people are crazy! Okay, let's go." I said and clapped my hand together. "Wait!" Aph screamed. "WHAT?!" "You need to introduce us." I sighed. "Okay, fine. Vylad, the one over there with the black hair and hazel eyes is Aphmau, a.k.a my annoying sister." "HEY-" "And the one with the blue sword is Garroth. Wait, you said you knew him? Right?" He nodded. "Garroth? Did you know a Vlyad? Like, ever?" He sighed.

"Well, I had a brother named Vylad once. But, he's dead." Vylad rolled his eyes. "Really Garroth? I'm dead? Really?" He gave Vylad a strange look. "But you can't be-" "Vylad Ro-maeve. Third son of lord Garte and Zianna of O'khasis. Adopted. Brother's of Zane the High Priest and Garroth, now 'dead', Ro-maeve. So, does that answer your question?" Garroth ran over and hugged his brother. "I thought I would never see you again baby brother!" Aph and I started fangirling. "Please don't call me baby brother. Please." Garroth nodded.

"Anyway~" I started. "The one with the red katanas is Dante." Dante nodded. "The one that held a sword up to your neck is Laurence." I said pointing to Laurence. "And~" I looked at Aaron. "The one that threatened to kill you earlier if you hurt me, is Aaron." Vylad looked at me. "Is he your boyfriend?" Both of our faces turned a light pink. "W-what? No, no, no. We-we're not a thing." He gave me a look. "Are you sure? He's awfully over protective of you. And, you ARE both blushing. A lot, by the way." "I KNOW! Isn't it adorable?!" Aph screeched. "Yeah, yeah. Sure. 'Adorable'. Mmmhmm." She glared daggers at him, straight into his soul. "Right, sorry. Anyway, Y/N," He turned to me.

"Your Dad. He's coming for you. And he's bringing a friend."

A/N:HEY FRENS! So, infrequent updates, I know. But life, am I right? Or am I right? I know, I'm right. Anyway, how are you? It's been a while. So, as I said in the last chapter, I will be ending the book soon, no matter how much @JulietsFlannel wants to make out with Aaron. Bro, you know what I'm talking about. BUT DON'T WORRY! I already (Kind of) have four books planned out. They may or may not all be at the same time. One will be a phoenix drop high boys x reader, one a Laurence x reader (pdh or MCD), one a Zane x reader (pdh), and one a Vylad x reader (Mystreet or pdh). And then then other ones! Remember, you can tell me what kind of book you want (boy and setting) and I will make one of that type (Like a Dante x reader. Maybe. Probably) Okay! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas this year! Ba-bye! ~VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...
149K 2.9K 41
( Your name ) was tired of Running. Running from O'Khasis, from Zane, from her past. She was supposed to shoot her deer for food. When two guards int...
108 2 10
I rewatched Minecraft Diaries Season 3, and I wanted to continue the story, but with an enemies-to-lovers plot and a focus on Garroth and Liochant. I...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...