grant gustin ▸ imagines ✓

By acastleabovearrows

G.G. IMAGINES | REQUESTS CLOSED This is a collection of Barry Allen & Grant Gustin imagines and one shots. I... More

▸ grant gustin imagines
01. Chocolate Kiss [B.A.]
02. Happy Halloween [G.G.]
03. Don't Bleed On My Floor [B.A.]
04. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 1 [B.A]
05. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
06. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
07. Late Night Conversations [G.G.]
08. Cute Things [G.G.]
09. The Christmas Spirit [G.G.]
10. Sick Date [B.A.]
11. Who? [B.A.]
12. Not Much of a Poetry Guy [B.A.]
13. Fast & Strong - Pt. 1 [B.A.]
14. Fast & Strong - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
15. Fast & Strong - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
16. It's a Good Morning [G.G.]
17. Mistletoe [B.A.]
18. Dancing Lessons | requested [G.G.]
19. Off-Screen Enemy [G.G.]
20. Nine Cups [B.A.]
21. What You're Not Saying - Pt. 1 [B.A]
22. What You're Not Saying - Pt 2. [B.A.]
23. Retweet | requested [G.G.]
24. Off-Screen Enemy, Again | requested [G.G.]
25. Until Death Do Us Part [B.A.]
26. Ghost [B.A.]
27. Texts [G.G.]
28. Sentimental Superhero [G.G.]
29. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 1 | requested [G.G.]
30. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 2 | requested [G.G.]
31. Game On [B.A.]
▸ all things super
32. The First Move [B.A.]
33. Super-Couple [B.A.]
34. Another World Pt. 1 [B.A.]
35. Another World Pt. 2 [B.A.]
36. Playing The Part | requested [G.G.]
37. Why Can't We Be Friends? | requested [B.A.]
▸ internet friends
38. The Next Morning [G.G.]
40. Christmas Cookies [G.G.]
41. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 1 [B.A.]
42. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 2 [B.A.]
43. Who? [G.G.]
44. A New Year's Kiss [B.A.]
45. New Beginnings | requested [C.S.]
46. Scarlet Speedster's Sister | requested [B.A.]
47. Jealousy [G.G.]
48. Three Years Later [B.A.]
▸ asa butterfield imagines
49. Dating [B.A.]
50. Valentine's Day Date [B.A.]
51. About Your Future [B.A. + G.G.]
52. Cuffed - Pt. 1 | requested [B.A.]
53. Cuffed - Pt. 2 | requested [B.A.]
54. Worth More | requested [G.G.]
55. Ice Queen | requested [B.A.]
▸ thank you

39. A Very Super Christmas [B.A.]

7.8K 188 127
By acastleabovearrows

A Very Super Christmas
{Barry x Reader}

"Are you ready, Y/N?"

I tightened my grasp around Barry, holding onto him from my position on his back. "Ready to go visit an alien from another earth with my speedster boyfriend for the holidays? Absolutely." A backpack was on my own back, stuffed with our clothes and necessities for the next few days.

"I never thought I'd hear that sentence in my life," Barry answered honestly, "But then again, I didn't think I'd ever be dating an Atlantian, either." He let out a chuckle, and tightened his grip on me, too.

I nodded in agreement. Most couples vacationed at beaches, or even pretty cabins on snowy mountains, but not us. Nope. We were headed right for the earth of the one and only Supergirl, and I couldn't be more excited. We were not the most ordinary couple out there, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

I reached out my arm, fiddling with the small machine in my hand, a contraption made by Cisco for creating breaches between ours and Supergirl's earths. I pressed down the middle button, aiming it at the open space of the empty track in front of us. A large blue orb appeared in sky, sparking to life with the familiar energy I'd seen before, but never had the chance to travel through. At the sight of it, I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

I felt Barry back up slightly, before bolting forward toward the breach. I could feel the pull of the energy wrapping around my body, pushing Barry and I forward.

Previously to traveling, Cisco and Barry had ordered me to keep my eyes shut to avoid seeing the temptations and distractions inside of the breach. My eyes were clenched shut now, all I was able to see was the backs of my eyelids. But I wouldn't have time to open my eyes even if I wanted to, anyway, because within seconds, Barry halted to a stop.

"We're here," I heard Barry breathe, "Are you alright, baby?"

My eyes popped open, taking in the view of a pretty, pastel apartment. I loosened my arms around Barry, falling to my feet on the floor.

"I'm okay, yeah," I mumbled, my eyes looking around the home. "Now, please tell me this is Supergirl's home and not some random earth thirty-whatever apartment." I yanked off my black mask and looked back at Barry, who was smiling widely from underneath his Flash mask.

He started pulling off his own hood, with his gaze fixated on something behind me. I spun around, a small gasp escaping my lips.

She was beautiful.

She was smiling kindly, hands on her lips in a heroic manner. She was dressed in an impressive suit, an unfamiliar symbol etched across her chest in red, matching the color of her flowing cape. My heart sped up as I raked my brain for something clever to say. Was a hello too basic? Too unformal? Typically Atlantians were over formal, but I spent most of my life on land growing up. But I knew Kara was an intelligent, powerful alien being, this spectacular hero of all of my friends' stories.

"Sorry, hi, I just came through the window. But, oh my, it's you!" She rambled happily, her eyes on me. "Oh my gosh, it's really you! You're Blue Wave!" Her hands were waving around frantically, the smile on her face reaching her eyes.

"But, you!" I replied, my mouth dropping open. "You know who I am? But you - you're Supergirl!"

Supergirl shook her head, laughing loudly. "Who cares about me? You're like, an ocean goddess. Oh my gosh, Barry, you didn't tell me she was so goregous."

"Well, words couldn't do her justice," Barry laughed lightly from behind me.

She rushed forward now, wrapping me in a hug. I hugged back, absolutely amazed that Supergirl knew who I was.

"I'm Supergirl, or well, Kara Danvers," she said, pulling away. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

I nodded eagerly, "It's nice to meet you, too! I'm Y/N, or, as you know, Blue Wave."

She nodded and moved over to Barry, pulling him into a friendly hug. "Barry, I've missed you! I'm so happy you're here!" She exclaimed joyfully.

"K-Kara," he stammered, "I n-need air." I let out a laugh as Kara quickly backed away, frowning slightly. Barry stood there, rubbing his middle, but wore a soft smile, anyway.

"Sorry," she bit her lip, glancing back and forth between Barry and I. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, too, Y/N, sometimes I just forget when I'm excited and-"

"No, no," I assured her before she could finish. "I kind of have super strength, too." I grinned, looking at Barry, the man of the group, but the weakest member.

"I don't know if I'll ever get used to dating a girl who's a million times stronger than I am," Barry exaggerated with a teasing eye roll.

"Says the man who just ran us to another universe," I joked back, shaking my head.

"You two are so cute together," Kara hummed. I looked over at her, seeing her wide grin. "Now, if you don't mind, I should probably change out of this." She gestured to her supersuit, which had some dirt stains on the skirt.

"Is everything alright?" Barry asked her, stepping forward, "Anything we could help you with?"

Kara stuck her hands forward, shaking her head. "No, Barry, no," she promised, "Everything is taken care of. I was just running out and about helping, you know? But this is your guys' holiday vacation, so please, let's all take off our masks and get ready for some relaxation." She smiled brightly, dropping her arms to her sides.

"You don't wear a mask..." I trailed off, "But, right, that's beside the point."

She laughed and nodded. "So, anywho, your guys' guest bedroom - I hope you don't mind sharing - is right down that hallway. You know, if you want to change, too."

I looked down at my suit, the dark blue material hugging my body. I pulled on my own black cape, nodding. "Yeah. This is not the most comfortable outfit." Kara and I shared a knowing laugh.

"But you look great in it," Barry muttered next to me. I looked at him, a small smile on my mouth.

"And somehow you make red leather work," I replied, poking Barry's side.

"I like you already," Kara said, gesturing towards me. "Now, I'm just going to-" she dashed off with super speed before finishing her sentence, presumably to her own room to change.

"Two can play at that game," Barry chuckled. His arms reached for me, picking me up bridal style, before flashing off to Kara's guest room.

- - -

After some decorating, that took less than second thanks to Kara and Barry, Kara's place was all ready for her Christmas party. She had invited her family and friends, and I was beyond eager to meet each and every one of them.

The house began to fill with her friends, and I struggled a little bit to remember everyone's names. There was a slew of adopted family, best friends, and even alien colleagues sitting around her home, munching on snacks and playing games together. They were all kind and a bit peculiar, making me feel like I already fit in.

"So," one of Kara's friends, Winn, was saying. He was sitting next to me at the island in Kara's kitchen. "You're an Atlantian? Like, from Atlantis? A fictional place?"

I laughed, nodding. "Yes, except it's not so fictional. And apparently aliens aren't, either." I glanced around the room, my eyes landing Barry who was chatting with Martians, a Daxamite, and a Kryptonian.

"I've come to terms that the impossible is clearly not impossible," Winn laughed, "And you seem really cool, Y/N. I just haven't had a chance to see what you can do." He raised his eyebrows at me.

I chuckled, giving him a slight shrug. "Alright, alright." I pointed to his cup of water in front of him, and his eyes followed. He watched with wide eyes as the water began to rise out seemingly on its own, moving in swirls above the cup.

"Cool," he grinned.

I laughed, letting the water collapse back into his cup. "Super strength and breathing underwater are also under my belt," I added, "And I dabbled in the mystical arts back in Atlantis."

"Mystical arts?" Winn questioned, "Like magic?" I nodded, watching as he shook his head in disbelief at my words. I liked Kara's friend - he was super sweet, geeky, and quite frankly, easily impressed. "That's amazing, Y/N. Now, uh, I'm not sure how this whole multiverse thing works in regards to cell service, but, could I have your number?"

My mouth opened slightly, surprised by Winn's sudden ability to be straightforward like that.

Before I had a chance to even think of an answer, Barry was by my side. "Hey, Winn," Barry smiled, throwing an arm over my shoulders. "I see you've met my girlfriend, Y/N."

Winn leaned back on his stool, his face paling slightly. "Oh, girlfriend?"

Barry and I nodded together, as I leaned into his side. I was convinced that beside super speed, Barry also had the superpower of impeccable timing.

"Kara!" All of our heads snapped towards the direction of the frantic yell.

Kara's adopted older sister, Alex, was holding some type of communicator device in front of her, but looking at the superhero. "There are supposed superpowered theives robbing a ship carrying museum artifacts at the National City Port," Alex said quickly, "The DEO already sent me the readings, facial recognition showing they aren't Fort Raz escapees. They've already been identified as American villains Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. But they're too dangerous to send a squad out. You need to go, Kara."

"Wait, that Gotham City evil chick squad? Aren't they kind of far from home?" Winn asked, raising a hand.

"Question motives later, kick butt now," Kara rolled her eyes in Winn's direction. "I'll be right back."

"Wait, I'm coming," I said quickly, standing up. "There's three psycho girls out there. You shouldn't go alone."

Kara grinned and nodded, "Well, I've been hoping to work with Blue Wave."

- - -

Kara flew us to the port, dropping us off on the dark pavement. I had convinced Barry to stay behind with everyone else, saying that he'd already gotten his chance to fight alongside Supergirl herself. Even though he agreed, with much reluctance, I knew he would show up sooner or later.

We were quick to spot the three villains, all skinny, but muscular women standing in the chilly December night.

"Oh, gee, I've been waiting for this moment ever since I found out there's a girl Superman!" The blonde one piped up. Her clothes were ripped, fabric of red and black hanging from her muscular build. "And who are you, cutie?" Her eyes were glued to me, looking me up and down.

"Harley," the tallest, a woman with a mane of red hair around her, snapped. She was dressed in a lime green dress that barely covered her, realistic plant vines stretched down her arms and legs.

"You brought a friend, Supergirl?" A woman in all black stepped forward slowly, a small purr in her words. "I must admit, I thought you worked alone."

"I'm not from around here," I called out at the three, standing firm.

"And neither are you guys," Kara said, staring them down. "So why don't you guys head back to where you came from, before we make you regret it?"

The three villains weren't feeling the banter, though. The black leather bodysuit girl took off in the opposite direction, tolling a large brown sack with her. The other two, though, ran straight for Kara and I.

Kara lunged for the vine clad one, while I readied myself for collision with the girl with smeared makeup and colorful hair, presumably Harley.

The blonde swung her fist at me, with a force I wasn't expecting. She had some strength, I noticed, as it connected with my shoulder. I moved away, heading towards the water's edge.

"We can't let Catwoman get away!" I heard Kara shout over the the sound of skin meeting skin and an a loud engine. I aimed my own fist for Harley's jaw, watching as it met with a smack, her head snapping backwards at the hit.

"I've got this!" I shouted back, "You have the speed - go after her!"

Kara gave a single nod before zooming off in the runaway's direction. Now, I had an angry, pig-tailed woman prowling towards me, and a plant controlling mad girl sending green vines in my direction. Tapping into my own powers, I pulled a wave from the nearby ocean, crashing down onto Harley.

The red head dashed towards me still, skittering to a stop just a few feet away. I punched away her twisted, thick plants. The other had pushed herself back up, running back for me.

A few punches and kicks later, my throat was being clenched by a tight vine of Poison Ivy's. It constricted quicker than I could rip it apart, the air inside of me escaping my lungs.

- - -

"I shouldn't have let you guys go alone. I should have been there."

"Barry, she's going to be fine. And I'm the one who left her to fight two of this earth's worst villains."

My eyelids felt heavy, but the sound of Barry's voice pulled me out of my fog. I blinked a few times, letting out a dragged sigh. A bright light filled my vision, and my body propped up.

"Hey," I croaked, my eyes focusing on Barry and Kara standing a few feet from me. "Sorry about that, Supergirl. I guess I didn't have it." I offered a small smile at the two who were now looking.

They both rushed to my side with super speed, staring down at me from either side.

"I'm so sorry," they both blurted.

"Guys, it's okay," I promised, sitting up. "I'm fine."

Barry's hand reached out, stroking my face. "Baby, you don't look too fine," he murmured. His fingers trailed to the my jaw, and I winced in pain at the touch.

I smiled lightly, though, reaching my still gloved hand on Barry's. "That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me, Barry Allen," I chuckled lightly.

Barry rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "I guess you are fine." He brushed some hair out of my eyes, looking at me with love and relief.

I felt a breeze on my other side, and Kara was gone. Then she was back in the doorway, holding two mugs. "Since we had to leave the Christmas party earlier, I thought I'd bring the Christmas spirit here," Kara grinned, holding out the two mugs to Barry and I. "Hot chocolate for the earth breachers."

Barry and I took them graciously. "Thank you, Kara," I smiled, "By the way, is this the DEO?"

Kara nodded. "Yeah. And you're welcome to stay here as long as you need. In the meantime, I should head back and let everyone know you're alright. Thanks for the help tonight, Y/N."

I nodded, and Kara was off, flying back to her apartment.

I glanced to Barry, who still had a guilty look on his face. "Do you regret coming?" He asked softly, looking down at me.

"Not one bit," I said truthfully, reaching my hand for Barry's arm. "I just battled villains alongside Supergirl in another universe, Bear. It think that's the best Chrisrmas party I've ever been to."

Barry rolled his eyes, letting out an amused laugh. "How did I get so lucky?" He leaned forward, brushing his lips against my forehead. He moved down slowly, then pressing his lips to mine.

He pulled away, a smile on his face.

"This is going to be a very Merry Christmas," I smiled up at him.

"A very super Christmas," Barry corrected with a wink.

• • • • •

author's note | this was pretty long, but hey, it's supergirl!!! i love her, but you guys prolly already know that hahah

anywho, i haven't been updating theses as frequently bc i've been working on my grant gustin social media book, Internet Friends, which you guys should totally check out ;)

but, my winter break officially started like a few minutes ago (it's just last midnight here) so i'm going to have like two weeks free for all things wattpad before i go on vacation!

thanks for all your reads, comments, and votes guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 486 19
If you got the chance to save the world with the help of some real superheroes, would you take it? Because I did. I thought I got rid of my past but...
486K 12K 69
grantgust started following you! grant gustin + social media © velocitynine
541K 11.6K 101
This is a book filled with imagines, oneshots, preferences and many more about the men of The Flash and other Arrowverse characters. It's made for ma...
268K 6K 21
"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes something she never would have imagined...