Retaliated

Oleh Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... Lebih Banyak

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 24

7.2K 144 134
Oleh Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 24

~Trey P.O.V.~

The excitement I had bottled up inside me... just the thought of walking downtown so casually at night with Breezy and then seeing Drake posted at the corner thinking I'm gonna do a deal with him, when little does he know we got alla goons surrounding the area just waiting for that spark... and then total chaos as a gang war erupts- I already know Drake's ass not gonna ever go alone but talk about a beautiful image. I loved it and I wanted it in action but the hard part is doing it without first gen knowing or getting involved because Dad will shut all that down so quick, which means this is yet another thing that will be kept under wraps.

I was in my kitchen cleaning up the plate I used for breakfast. Had music blasting in the background so loud I could feel the bass, that's the good shit. I was rinsed the suds off the plate and put it in the drying rack before grabbing the towel and drying my hands. Picking up my phone, I paused the music and the house came to a standstill. I scrolled for Ice's name and set that on speaker as I was making my way back up to my room so I could change and then head out for some entertainment.

"What's good, T-Money?" Ice said upon answering the phone. "Surprised your ass is up before noon."

"I'm always up before noon, the fuck? I got places to be, people to talk to and money to get so I needa be up early. I got a question to run by you." I tossed the phone up onto my dresser while I was pulling out drawers, looking for something I could throw together- I don't have patience for this. Grabbed a black crew neck sweatshirt, a pair of cameo cargo pants and I'll fuck with some Timbs today.

"You gotta ask me something? Ah shit, here we go. What the hell you gotta ask?" He asked with a laugh. In the background I heard even more laughter and then the pop of a gun shot which made me pause with getting dressed. "Aye, shoot each other outside the build, not inside. Not gonna tell your asses that a second time. Tired of cleaning up blood around here." He said casually as if this was something that occurred on a regular. "My bad, my niggas goin' dumb."

"The fuck y'all do at that trap when you're not in the streets? Shit, it sounds lit over there, let me pack my shit and move out there, damn." Adjusting the legs of my pants, I went to my closet and grabbed my timbs, bringing them back over to the dresser so I could put them on. "Anyways, let's say there was to be a gang war in the near future, right?"

"Okay."

"Would you be willing to come down with your goons and participate in the activity of bringing down a nigga who wants my thrown and money?"

"Hell yeah, lemme talk to Lexis-"

"There's a catch. Old Nigga not allowed to know because he doesn't wanna be involved in another gang war." Which is bullshit, IRG had a reputation and how the hell will it keep said reputation if all Dad wants to do it sit back and wait for shit to get worse... nah. We're changing things around.

"So you're trying to start a-"

"I'm not starting! It's been started just no one's shot or killed anybody. The nigga I am after got the twins and took 'em to Marfa, Texas. He got a trap out there with goons and shit, I'm not tryna end up in a body bag-"

"At your rate I'm surprised you aren't already in one."

"If I ever end up in a body bag, it better not be because some nigga got the upper hand on me. I won't allow that. I'd rather end up in one for doing something hella dumb like playing with a loaded gun opposed to being murked by some rival nigga."

"Y'all niggas got life fucked, I swear." He said. "So let me get this straight, some nigga started all this mess? But you want a gang war to kill off this nigga and whatever goons he has at his trap in Marfa? But you can't use the goons y'all have in Oakland because your Dad won't allow it so you're asking me to bring my goons to Oakland for your gang war because you want your throne and all the money that comes with it?"

"Exactly. See you get it."

"Aight. I can't bring 'em all out but I'll bring my second best ones. When do you want us out there?" Thank you Ice! This why I wish you were out here because you understand me. I grabbed my bandana and stuck it in my back pocket, my keys should already be in my ignition if I remember correctly, unless they're downstairs.

"I'm gonna talk to Breezy, see if he can convince Nitty to join in too. Another thing, we won't be in Oakland when this goes down, we're aiming to be in Compton because said nigga apparently is moving his Marfa niggas to Compton. Tilly Beans gave the okay for us to stay at her place so that's where we're gonna be. Most importantly, do not tell anyone is first gen, especially Dad." The fact this is all on the down low behind Dad's back just adds to the initial excitement and anticipation.

"Oh shit, we're heading to Compton? Ain't there bloods and crips rolling around there? Trey what the fuck. NBG gonna be killed by bloods and IRG gonna be killed by crips on top of said nigga's goons- this is literally suicide, Trey." I ain't think about that, to be honest. "Like I said, I'll help with your gang war but not in Compton."

"Fucking hell, aight. I'm gonna figure this all out and when I do, I'll hit you up. Expect this to go down by no later than next week."

"You do what you gotta do, Trey. I'll be waiting. Peace and don't get killed."

"Shit, I won't get killed. Thanks man and I'll hit you up as soon as possible." Hanging up the phone, I saw I had a text from Honey.

9:02 a.m. -Honey Buns: Good morning, Trey!

9:06 a.m. -Me: Aye Honey, what's up?

Before I walk out this door, I needa brush my teeth. Can not forget that by any means. I went into the bathroom downstairs and dug around in the medicine cabinet for a toothbrush. I found toothpaste but I don'- never mind, I got it. Slabbing on the bright blue toothpaste, I began to brush and then there was another vibration in my pocket.

9:08 a.m. -Honey Buns: Not much, are you busy?

Breezy more likely still asleep or at Romeo's so I guess I ain't got shit to do. I was gonna see if the Twins wanted to meet up but I can put that off for like an hour. Wouldn't kill to hang with Honey to pass some time? Not to mention it would take my mind off Trina; who still won't talk to me no matter how many times I call or blow up her phone with texts.

9:08 a.m. -Me: Nah, you down to hang? I can drop by since I'm already on the way out

Spitting out the toothpaste and swishing around the water from the faucet to rinse everything out, I wiped my mouth and took a look in the mirror...damn I can't be in front of mirrors. Took some will power to pry myself away but now I was out the door to the garage where my baby was parked.

9:09 a.m. -Honey Buns: Sounds good, see you in a few

***

"Come in!" She called out after I knocked a few times on her door. Stepping inside, I closed the door behind me and didn't see her in the kitchen or the living room like I normally do. "I'm in my room, hold up!" She continued to call out to me and I just kind of stood here by the couch, patiently waiting.

"So how are you?" I asked just so there wasn't any silence. I had sent a text to the twins back when I was in the car yet they still haven't responded back to me. Breezy at least did and he was just chillin' at home till Nitty woke up, then we'd meet up with Nitty.

"I'm good, how are you?" She replied back as she came walking down the hall in some black sweats, black socks and one of those loose fitted crop shirts so I had a pretty nice view of her stomach. Suddenly gave me an urge for some syrup in all honesty.

"You already know I'm good, so what'chu wanna do for the next hour?" By the looks of it you don't seem to wanna leave the house so I kicked off the timbs and left them behind the couch so they were out of the way.

"Anything, you're the one who always seems to know what fun things to do." I'm a nigga who likes to have fun, what can I say? Not like August's ass who lives off his couch, Netflix and cereal. "If we can't think of anything, I have weed in my room if you wanna roll one. I'm just putting that option out on the table."

"I like your mind set but it's too early for me to be smoking. I'm not about that wake and bake life." She let out a small laugh and walked around to the living room, taking a seat on the couch and motioning for me to take a seat next to her, which I gladly did because her couches are really nice.

We just sat there and talked. Just like the last time, anything that popped into our heads we translated into words and it branched into a full on conversation. Hanging with Honey will always be a bitter sweet feeling, no matter what. It's bitter because I know she's done me dirty so many times and I get mad at myself when I step back and realize just what I'm doing with her but at the same time it's sweet because our personalities go hand in hand. She knows me more than well enough and I the same to her. When I was with Trina, I could see she was in love with me and I loved her, just not in love. I tell myself and others all the time I don't love Honey and never did but deep down there is always gonna be something for Honey. Which leaves me conflicted but I can't just say 'fuck you' to her like everybody else can and push her away. I know what she's capable of and want to see her being ambitious and making something of herself like I know she can.

"So Isabella blurted out that I was seeing you at the last family breakfast." I said looking over at her. She was sitting up against the arm rest, her legs pulled up to her chest and facing me. "Easy to say they weren't too happy about that and my Mom nearly pulled off my ear and made my eardrum explode out in the parking lot." My ear still hurts from that... never realized just how loud Mom can get.

"You're not in trouble are you? Because that's the last thing-"

"I'm always in trouble so it doesn't matter and I'm gonna see whoever I wanna see since I'm grown but it's like damn. I'm not bringing you around 'em, no where near the trap so what's the problem?" They'll fully support me, my ass. Look at Mom, everyone told her ass to get the fuck away from Dad yet here they are married and happy- this is why I get frustrated with them from time to time.

"They know me as someone bad and don't want you around that, I understand. It's not something to get mad over, Trey. It really isn't and you're right you're grown so you handle your own." She shrugged with a smile. "I miss this so much, just hanging out like we are."

"Yeah I miss it too." Disregarding her statement so we were no longer discussing that.

"Thank you for everything, Trey. I can't seem to stress it enough that you were willing to turn over a new leaf and start over with me so thank you again." She sat forward and reached for me, wrapping her arms around my neck in a warm hug that I gladly reciprocated and held her by her exposed waist.

"Always. Some people should be allowed a second chance and you're one of 'em." Pulling away a bit, we found ourselves caught in a comfortable stare. The space between us just gradually became smaller till I could feel her soft lips against mine.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

Daddy Arlie was out with Lexis and Varo, handling some hood ish so I was alone at the house and came to the decision to swallow my current hatred for King by calling him to see if he would be willing to go on FaceTime with the baby beans. I may openly admit I'm not mother material, I'm not heartless enough to say I don't miss my baby beans. Those are my kids and since I've cooled off a bit from the whole King cheating bullshit, I'm more level headed.

Sitting in the office, I was on the big desktop and signed into all my shit so I could FaceTime right from the computer instead of my phone but first I was going to call King before I just went straight to FaceTime.

"Hi Tilly Beans." He said right on the first ring and it kind of surprised me at first because damn that was some speedy pick up. "You there?"

"I'm here. Hi King, how are you?" In the background I could hear them laughing. I could distinctively tell who's laugh belonged to who and it made me smile but also brought on guilt because I'm not right there with them.

"I'm alright, how are you? You sound better than the last time we talked."

"I've been alright too. How are the baby beans?" There was sadness in his voice that he was clearly trying to mask but I could tell it wasn't genuine happiness as he spoke. He should know I know him better than that.

"They're okay. They ask where you are but for the most part they're off playing with each other. They have tricycles now and best believe they love the mobility it gives them when I take them down to the park." He said which a bit of a chuckle in his words and that made me smile yet again, hearing that they're becoming more adventurous. "Victoria's got a fear of the dark but loves the water and Prince hasn't shown me any fears so far but he likes to sing to himself when I leave the radio on his room."

"Awee, how cute. I hope you're recording all this for future because once they grow up that's it."

"Believe me, I'm trying to keep up with recording but they're always doing something new right when I pull out my phone. I wish you were here to see this."

"I wish I was there too but I needed some space so I didn't murder you and you-know-who." It shall not get a name nor a gender. It is now an it and will always remain an it. "I was hoping we could FaceTime so I could see them and talk to them for a little bit."

"Of course. Let me just set the phone up and get them so they're within range and we can do that."

"Alright sounds good, I'll call in a few minutes. Thank you, by the way."

"Sure thing." Hanging up the call, It went better than I thought it would and now I get to see my baby beans. Stretching out my back in the chair, I could still faintly feel where that rope was tied, especially around my ribs courtesy of Daddy Arlie but it wasn't a bad sensation. Interesting how it managed to last this long but I'm starting to like it now.

***

"I love you both very much and I promise I'll see you as soon. When Daddy and I can find a day." I doubt they understood the entire sentence but their chubby chocolate smeared smiles hinted they understood just a little bit. "I'll call again tonight before bed. I love you."

"I wuv you, Mommy." They both said in unison as they waved at the camera. I blew kisses at them and they mimicked me by blowing some back. "Bye Mommy!"

"Bye baby beans." King had waved to me and I waved back before he hung up the call first. "Well now I feel absolutely great." I said to myself as I signed out of the computer and turned it off. "Now to figure out what to do with my day since I'm alone and no one is supposed to be selling shit today- this means I have a free schedule." I continued to say to myself as I got up from the chair and wandered out of the office to go get a snack before I take to the streets- I could hang out with Nelle Bells. She and I don't really hang out all the time- mainly because Lexis thinks I'm gonna fuck with her like I do with Sweets from time to time but I wouldn't do Lexis like that.... Unless Nelle Bells wants to then we can always talk about it but you know.

From the top of the stairs, I could see a little folded card thing on the end table next to the chair I usually sit in. I basically broke my ankles getting down the stairs as fast as I could because my curiosity shows no mercy and won't leave me alone till I've satisfied it but I got down the stairs and reached for the note card.

'Mami,
I'm gonna have a surprise for you later on. Be sure to be home because you don't want me going out to have to drag you back home... Unless you do? I don't mind a game of chase. Something to keep in mind; Murder requires foreplay.
-Daddy'

Oh.

I mean...

Fuck.

I'm gonna make him chase me. I liked his threat a lot and I accept the challenge because once I'm out in the streets, he's not gonna be able to catch me, let alone drag me back to the house so... I'm up for this game. I've learned a lot of Varo when I chase him and I'm gonna use this to my advantage but I'm gonna frame this little note. Gonna head to Target and get a nice pretty frame so I can hang it up on the wall or put it on the nightstand. He needs to leave more notes because I can perfectly hear his voice when I read this. Yes, I've been rereading it and each time I get a new layer of goosebumps and am trying not to flood the house with the waterfalls I know my body is dying to release.

I'm gonna leave him a note too, but I need to think of something clever... I'm gonna go hang with Nelle, she and I gonna go to Target then come up with a note like his. I looked over in the direction of the kitchen and saw it was still morning... I'm gonna have to wait so many hours and this means I gotta wonder what he's got planned- It's gonna kill me before he does.

***

So Nelle Bells and I were at Target, along with LJ. At first he didn't wanna go but I said he could play with my phone if he does go so he agreed and the whole car ride he's had the phone placed to his ear as if talking to his girlfriend who was named Brooklyn... I don't know but he was happy and it got him to come along so whatever.

"What's the reason for the frame? Last time I was at your house, I saw millions of pictures of your babies on every wall possible, you got any more room for another?" She asked with a laugh as she pushed the cart. LJ was still on the phone even though it's not unlocked and he's not talking to anyone but he in that convo deep.

"It's not for the baby beans. I have a lot of more pictures in boxes that need frames but I need specific frames. This is just for a note and then I'm gonna need you to do my hair if you've got time." Looking at all of these, I just needed a basic one- there was a red bandana print one and that was the one. Didn't even bother to look at the rest, grabbed it and we were good to go.

"A note?" Reaching into my purse, I grabbed it and handed it to her. I watched her eyes scan the words, her eyebrows were funny as they moved around. "Who the hell wrote you this?" She asked as she handed it back to me with cheeks that were a little rosey in color. "Not A-"

"Yes it was Daddy, since it was signed by Daddy himself, so I'm gonna have an eventful night. Help me please and I'll help convince Lexis to let you be a Lady G with Sweet Cheeks and I. I been heard how bad you've wanting to and I'll get Lexis to let you, if he doesn't... you and I gonna start our own gang since Sweets is in IRG."

"Yes Brooklyn, it was pink and dark brown. I liked your nookie, it was warm, soft and sweet." LJ said and I stopped dead in my tracks to look back at him... so did the other nigga in our isle. He looked at LJ, then at us and reached down to dap LJ with a rolling laugh. "Aye man." He said with a smile as he dapped him back and I broke out into a fit of laughter.

"LJ stop, give me the phone." Nelle Bells said as she reached down and snatched the phone from him. "No more cookies and no more Brooklyn."

"Mommy!" He screamed out but she ignored him and handed me the phone but I was still laughing. "That's not fair! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Moooommmyyyyyy!" He continued to cry out but her do not disturb game was on point, straight up acted like he wasn't even with us. "Auntie Coconuts, she won't let me talk to my girlfriend."

"Ain't nothing I can do, talk to her at school when you go back." I said between my fits of laughter but he wasn't happy at all.

"Anyways, good luck with getting Lexis to let me. Been barking up that tree for so many years and nothing. I'd like to see you try." I'll get him to, that's the least of my concerns. "LJ, hold onto Auntie Tilly Beans' hand or my hand or you're gonna get left here."

"Fine. I have a new home now. Bye Mommy, Bye Auntie Coconuts!" He said before taking off in the direction of the toys with a big smile on his face but damn the little nigga can run fast. He was out of there like a money hungry hoe to a rich nigga.

"I love him. I love him so much, yes he's a pain but the best pain and I hope he never changes. I know he's a handful for you but Nelle Bells... you can't be mad at him for what he says or does. Like he's so cute."

"He'll come back. The boy knows where his kingdom is. Let's go pay for the frame and get out." You're just gonna leave him?

"What if someone takes him?"

"He screams. They'll drop him- I'm not worried about LJ in the least, he's the one kid I'd rather let run around wild so he tires himself out." Whatever you say, he better be back in the car with us and running around the house when we get back because he's really starting to become my new favorite nephew.

~Varo P.O.V.~

"Today was fun." I said as I was counting over the three Gs I had in my hand, fanning it out and taking a deep inhale of the sweet smell of money. "If I could turn this smell into cologne, I'd use the fuck out of it." I said as I stuffed all them bills back together and went to recount it all over again.

"Your house smells like money when it doesn't smell like sugar cookies." Arlina said as he looked over at me. Based on the low tone of his ill voice, he was still salty about the whole handcuff thing and I'm surprised he hasn't tried to attack my ass since then. If he's trying to make me paranoid and anxious, that's not gonna happen. I want him to come jump my ass, just so I can fight with him for shits and giggles.

"Sugar cookies smell bomb as fuck though." I added but Lexis wasn't active in the conversation. He was lookin' down at his phone. "What's goin' on, Lexstasy?"

"Nothin', just talkin' to Malcolm because I had them go looking out in Marfa for that trap the twins mentioned but they said they found no trap there. One less thing to handle, I guess. I don't know what you two are gonna do but I'm heading back to the trap. Gonna do a skype call with both Ice and Malcolm so all three of us know what page we're on and where to go from there. Show up if y'all want, if not, oh well- Javier been answering either of you?"

"Nah, I haven't talked to him in a long ass time." I said when I paused the counting and pulled out my phone to check my call log. "Yeah I tried calling him like last week but no answer and no call back."

"Same with Varo. I gave up on calling him after Varo came back with Marco from Detroit." Arlie shrugged. "Maybe Ice can tell you what's good. I know his ass still alive out so there's no reason why he shouldn't be keeping tabs with us."

"I'll just ask Ice. Thanks for comin' with me, Varo I want those three Gs back at our trap when you're done fanning and counting." He said as he dapped Arlie first and then me. I gave a nod and he chucked up the deuces, pressing the phone to his ear as he walked off in the direction of the trap. As for Arlie and I, we were near the old hood.

"I wonder if my Mom's home right now?" I questioned as I folded up the money and put a rubber band around it, stuffing it in my pocket as I proceeded into the hood with Arlie right at my side like the good ol' days when we were sent to murk niggas who ain't pay their shit.

"You wanna go find out? We got plenty of time on our hands." When do we not? Nodding my head, we continued to venture deeper into the hood. Passing by the old apartment, Javier and Lexis's old parent's house, just over the fence was where Arlie's was and down that street was Sweet Cheeks' and all these memories just filled my head. It was cool, despite the fuckshit that went down everyday, I miss being a kid. It was lively down this street but now it might as well be abandoned. Houses were left to fall apart even more than how they were before, some were completely torn down but a couple people remained.

Marco, Eddy and the rest were not too far from here but I can always see 'em later, to my surprise Mom's car was in the driveway and that meant my Royce was still in hers-

"You were so wrong for that Royce, Varo." Arlie said with a shake of his head. "To drive all the way back up to Oregon to steal it back after it got taken back from Marcus after you stole it in the first place just so you could have it back from losing a bet... fucking foul play."

"Hey Arlie... Shut up." I said as I rang the doorbell.

"Oh no-"

"Oh yes, Hi Mom." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. "Just stoppin' by to say aye and see what's hood in your life- Arlie's here too."

"I can see him, Varo. Hi Arlie." She said after she let me go and went to give Arlie a hug. "Not much is going on, just clearing out the attic and found some old boxes. I'm going through them right now- I think I found your original birth certificates. I need to give them to You, Eddy and Marco." She said as she pushed her hair behind her ears and sat back down on the living room floor behind one of the boxes. "There was so much stuff I didn't realize I kept."

"Anything embarrassing?" I asked as I too took a seat.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick, still second door on the left?"

"No nigga, it jumped to six door on the right." I said in a duh tone and in return I got a deathly stare. "Love that face, makes me feel special as fuck." I taunted back and he flipped me off before continuing down the hall. "Can I see that small box?" She nodded and grabbed the small squareish box, handing to me so I could see what was inside. "What made you decide to go looking through the attic?"

"I want to throw away junk and turn the attic into a room for your kids when they come to sleep over. I'm tired of that room being so creepy. Sage offered to paint it and all that so I took him up on that offer." I absentmindedly nodded my head. I was interested in these pictures. They were of Mom and Aunt Rose, Aunt Missy, Uncle Trell, Uncle John and I think my Dad?

"Aye Moms, is that Dad?" I asked when I handed her the picture. She took a good long look at it and chuckled. "What?"

"That was Trell's good friend, Rommel." She said as she continued to look at that picture. "This was taken the night Trell invited him to hang out and he didn't want me to feel left out so Rommel came and right after that picture was taken, we went out to see a movie."

"Rommel was our Boss." I said. "So this was the night he was jumped by Dad and then became blind in his one eye?" She nodded. "Damn, that's crazy. It's weird seeing all a y'all like that, especially Uncle Trell." Arlie'll like to see that picture. Maybe not see Rommel but oh well.

The more I shuffled through these pictures, the more I got to see in the past. There was a lot of pictures of Mom and Rommel, Mom and Dad, of course with her friends, then when she was pregnant with Eddy, Marco and I- it was cool. All shit I'd never seen before and Arlie was smiling the whole time with each picture that had his Dad in it.

"Aunt Jackie, can I make a copy of this picture? I don't even think my Mom has this one of Dad holding me when I was just born."

"Of course. I have copies of all these so just take it, sweetie. Bet you won't guess who took me to prom." Mom said as she handed us the picture of her and Rommel. "Call me crazy but I had a big crush on him but he had a liking for Missy who of course only had eyes for Trell. It was funny, never any hard feelings."

"How close were you two?" Arlie asked as I continued to flip through pictures. I was now looking at the ones that were taken when Eddy was toddler and Marco had just been born and Dad was in these ones. When I got to the ones where I was born, not one of 'em had Dad in them. They were either Mom and I, by myself or with Eddy and Marco. It ain't like I'm surprised, the deadbeat wasn't around-

"Mom, why is Rommel holding me in this one?" I asked when I shoved the picture in her face and she grabbed the picture to get a better look. "That ain't Dad, that's clearly Rommel. Scars and blind eye n' everything." Arlie was quick to look over her shoulder to see the picture.

"Because he came by to see. It's a mess of how that came to be but he popped in for no more than a few minutes and I asked him to hold you so I could get a picture and there it is." She said handing it back to me and I just stared at it because that's crazy as all hell. I was under the impression he had nothing to do with Mom after that night at the movies? Huh. Dope as shit though, I was already rockin' red even before being jumped.

As the more time went on, Arlie and I were just looking at more shit. Till the box Arlie had was the one with the original birth certificates and I laid all three out on the table so I could compare 'em.

"So why ain't Damar sign mine? He signed Eddy and Marco's, despite he wasn't even there for Eddy's birth and was too drunk to sign for Marco's so you forged his...why is mine blank? He showed up after I was born." I asked and Arlie began to laugh so I mean mugged him from my couch.

"Alright Varo, let me tell you a story. After I had Marco, the two years that followed were not good years. Whatever Marco told you about those two years is what he imagines happened because Damar and I were at each other's throats but it was after Eddy and Marco were asleep that he and I would literally hold knives to each other and at one point I had a gun right at his temple. Damar up a left not long after Marco turned one to which I began seeing Rommel. We weren't ever dating, but we would hook up from time to time and at around the time Damar came back was when I became pregnant with you. I didn't tell Rommel, instead I said it was Damar's because I didn't want any more issues between them. The reason why Damar left was because he knew you weren't his, he didn't know who's you were but he left. I think Rommel had a hunch that you were his when he jumped you but said nothing. A few weeks before he died, I did tell Rommel and he wasn't mad but he was upset I didn't say something earlier because he was under the impression you were Damar's, we agreed to not say anything and leave it as you were Damar's and he had no kids and the rest it history. There's a lot of stuff that went down between the seven of us. Uncle John, Uncle Trell, Damar, Rommel, Rose, Missy and I that we just don't bring up." Mom said and I just stared blankly at her.

"Makes sense to why he was always protecting his ass and threatening mine." Arlie said with a shake of his head but I just kept staring at Mom.

"So you kept this one for Damar to sign but he never did?" She nodded in agreement. "And my actual birth certificate, like the legit one has Rommel's name on it yet I have Sarota instead of Carter as my last name?"

"You were supposed to be Alvaro Rui Harris-Carter but then it ended up being what you have now. I didn't want you feeling singled out from your brothers so you got Sarota."

"How does it feel Varo? How does it feel knowing you're the only kid Rommel had and yet his empire is in Lexis' hands?" Arlie asked.

"Let Lexis have it because he runnin' it just fine but shit. I'm like, I don't know. So then theoretically speaking, Natalia or Junior should be next for IRG if were supposed to be passed down by blood, right? Because their asses are literally some part of Rommel." I said looking over at Arlie and he shrugged. "Nigga the game done been changed up and I don't know how to feel about that." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck, then adjusted my snapback so it sat better on my head.

"I know, Varo. It's a lot to wrap your head around considering what you went through but I just didn't want you growing up feeling singled out from Eddy and Marco. I wasn't a good Mom, I struggled, you know that and I thought the one good thing I did was raise all you three accepting and loving each other- which in the end actually turned out you three went in separate gangs and damn near killed each other." I blame Jairo for that one.

"It's all good, no hate or anythin' to you. Just damn, I think I'm gonna go home to Sweets, lay up on her breasts while she feeds me sugar cookies and I fan myself with money as I come to terms with this. Maybe go customize a new chain for my chain room or something." I said as I stood up along with Arlie. "I love you a lot, Mom." I said bending down to give her a hug and she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Arlie said his goodbye but I was already walking out the door with my hands in my pockets and mind so caught up in these thoughts. I know I used to mess with Mom a lot but I don't think she'd mess with me like this, right? There's no way she'd lie to me about something like this, that's just insane but fuck. First Bailey lying to me about the twins being mine- even though I still claim them as mine because they are. Now Mom lying to me about Damar- just damn. Sweets better not have some secret lie too because if so... I don't even know what I'll do.

"Arlie stop fuckin' laughing!" I yelled out when I could hear his laughter in the background.

"I'ma keep laughing because all the years you got your laughs out of my Heather drama and now I finally got something to laugh about when it comes to you. I'm headin' to my Mom's to show her this picture, I'll see you at the trap tomorrow Mr. Carter." He said with another roaring laugh before crossing the street to head into the next hood while I was left to walk home and just think this all through.

~Marco P.O.V.~
~That Afternoon~

I had just got done with visiting Ivory and was now chilling at home, waiting for a movie to come on so I was in the kitchen making some snacks. I swear my days are spent the same, just in the safety of my hood, at Ivory's, and sometimes at IRG's trap but the idea is for me not to be caught up. Joey and I specifically have always been sought after in this gang world because of our connections and what information we can provide. Joey was an dumbass by boasting about what he knew and that led him to always being on the run and then of course Heather got tied in which made matters worse but when I was discovered back in Oakland, it was like someone threw a steak into a lion exhibit.

Standing at the counter, I was cutting up tomatoes but was interrupted by the sound of knocking on the door. Setting the knife down and wiping the juice off my fingers, I walked over to the door and looked out the peep hole to see a familiar face but the name wasn't on my tongue. Removing the chain and turning the lock, I opened the door to reveal it wasn't who I originally thought it was.

"Marco Sarota?" He spoke as he brought his dark eyes up to mine. "Not here to kill ya or anything, not gonna hold you for ransom- none of that shit. I had some words that might peak your interest as both of us would benefit greatly." He smiled at me and I just furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Here's my gun, have it. I'm not a threat to you." He said as he held it out for me to take, to which I did but I looked out behind him- "No one else is with me. I'm not stupid enough to bring many people onto this territory."

"Aight. Come in, Drake." I said as I stepped aside and closed the door behind him. He slipped off his jacket and hung it over his forearm.

"I never see you, it was hard to find out where you lived." He began to speak as he took a seat on the chair at the kitchen table. "How you been? I'm sure after hearing Joey's death it must have shook you?"

"It did because Arlie humanly euthanized Heather and dumped her body in Lake Tahoe. Her body now rests at the bottom of the lake and Joey's head blown off body is God-knows where because of grave robbers. You don't think I'm highly sought after now? Should have seen what went on in Detroit to which had to be turned into a rescue mission by Varo." He let out a small laugh and I opened the fridge, pulling out two beers and setting them on the table for us.

"Oh believe me I heard about Detroit. Talk about a shame and Heather's dead huh? Well I'm sure she's up there with Dad laughing at what was left on your shoulders and now you're left taking the heat." He said as he popped the cap to his beer.

"That stunt you pulled for my nephews, what was that all about? You should have known better than to just try to take them to Texas. I don't care how good some gang is, if you saw what Varo put those twins through for training, you'd know just how intelligent they are, especially when they're together. Talk about a rookie move on your end, considering you're a kid of Joey's." I spat at him and he shrugged.

"I learned first hand and I'm thought they'd be easy to get to talk but I was proven wrong. Next person I go to is you."

"Wrong, you went right to Honey. Someone who knows too well of the downfall of NBG and associated with what Rico had concocted to bring down IRG but she wasn't doing you good either, huh?" I asked as I took a sip of mine.

"Correct, God it's crazy talkin' to a nigga who might as well be the eyes and ears in the dirty drug game of the West Coast. It's amazing, actually. What else you know of my doings? I'm curious to see how much you've been keeping up on me like those twins."

"Murdered just about all of Trey's ex's, the one female that hooked up with Breezy, and I know you recently talked to Javier- well tried to but he's not answering his phone. Thanks to me advising him not to touch his phone because I knew you were gonna go to him next."

"Impressive, I have to say. I give you a lot of props. This is why we'll work hand in hand because you're not a nigga to let good opportunities pass. Little birdie told me if you had gone with Jairo instead of Eddy, there would probably have been no IRG or NBG to this day."

"Jairo? I would have killed him after I used him to get goons. I don't need other niggas to work with me to get a gang together and take out others. I've done it before and you best believe I know how to take out IRG. Would I? No. That's the family-"

"Really? If they're family, why aren't you actually in IRG?"

"I have my reasons."

"There's only one thing I want and that's the money. I don't care for the drug business, I just want the money that Rommel inherited from Viticus that he then turned into IRG. I was robbed and I want what's supposed to be mine. Just imagine, if IRG was no longer, you wouldn't be stuck in this place all the time. You wouldn't be left in hiding anymore, you think Lexis and them care that're you're in hiding? Please, they're just happy you're content and not blabbering your mouth out to anyone to take them out. You help me take them out and I can guarantee you you'll have your life back. A life where you can walk the streets freely and everyone around you knows what you accomplished."

"Lies-"

"Lies? Nigga you're stuck in this house all the time because you know you'll be taken just like in Detroit and even before you reunited with IRG. You know gangs will torture you to the brink of death to get you to speak, why should you have to endure that? Did they come looking for you all those years after you left? No. They didn't care about you till they knew you were like another Joey but more useful because of all the gangs you've been through. All the experience you've had."

"Why are you even here?"

"I've got Trey itching for a gang war. I've got him coming down to Compton, where I have my newest trap set up, I wanted to give you an opportunity to get a taste of what you deserve. It's the same thing with Javier, he helped take out Rico's gangs and yet he gets tossed to the side because of his betrayal but his betrayal is what led IRG to remaining on top. You and Javier have a real chance here and I wanted to present it to you. What you choose is obviously what you choose but keep this between us. Both of us have the potential to be labeled as snitches and we know what that leads to." Giving a slow nod of my head, he took another sip of his beer. "I'm just trying to help you out and put money back in the lineage it was supposed to be in in the first place."

"I hear you. I already know where to find you if we choose to engage any farther with this." I said as I reached across the table to dap him. "If I were you, I'd book it out while the streets are clear of goons. You'll end up shot up on sight if they find you around here so take this opportunity while you can, Drake." He threw back the rest of the beer and stood up from the chair, tossing the empty bottle in the trash can, he slid his arms through each sleeve of his jacket.

"You're more than welcome onto my trap's territory, as well as the kid gang I'm working with that's not too far from here. They all know who you are and they know not to shoot, so stop by when you're ready to discuss business, Marco." He opened the door and walked out, closing it behind him and then I was left back to my solitude with now even more knowledge of his doings on my shoulders. His words rattled around in my head and I thought about it, so this made me want to hit up Javier, maybe take a flight back out to Detroit to talk with him face to face opposed to over the phone because you never know who's trying to get in on my conversations.

I swear suicide just sounds better and better as each day goes by but there's no way I could actually do it when I've got Eddy and Sage just next door.

~Breezy P.O.V.~

"So this happened." I said to Mama as I showed her the picture of Vonnie's plus sign that I found.

"What do you mean 'so this happened'? Christopher Ezell Jenkins." Weak. Fuckin' weak, each time she says the full government name because I know someone somewhere in the world laughing their ass off at this shit. Sugar Peach was curled up on my lap as I sat at the table and M.C was actually on the table trying to bite at Sugar Peach's bow around her neck. "Well?"

"I mean one night Vonnie finally let annihilate her birth canal and my mini Christophers decided to hang out and they met up with a mini Vonnie to which one mini Christopher was like 'aye let's kick it for nine months and develop into a Christovonnie or Vonnistopher' and now we here in the early stages staring at a plus sign on a stick that I found in the trash at her place because I was nosy." I said and she just face-palmed with a deep exhale. "I'm being honest, that's what happened. At least with Breezon we were kinda safe but it just failed. This time.. I haven't gotten to review the highlights so when I do I can tell you what went wrong, well right but wrong." I shrugged as I was petting Sugar Peach's soft fur on her back. She might as well have been falling asleep but M.C wants her bow.

"Are you for sure? Is it a false positive? Christopher, this isn't what you need. Especially since you won't drop that damn NBG. I swear to God, I love you as my son but the shit you do is what makes me disappointed in you. It's always something with you and the new somethings never help solve the old ones, they just pile on top of one each other." Bruh.

"Last I checked, this was my life. You had yours and I'm sure plenty of people were disappointed when they found out you were havin' a child- not one but ended up with three- by a nigga that abused your ass like you was some grown nigga. I ain't tryin' to be disrespectful by bringing up your past but I got a hold on my shit. NBG is gonna be Nitty's and I'm just gonna gang bang with him but I'm not gonna run it. The shit I got caught up in in New York wasn't my fault but when I came back I been doing everything I can for Breezon so what the fuck you mean my somethings are always piling up?"

"I'm just gonna say you better do right and not fuck up to where your family ends up dead like Christian. I'm leaving it at that." Oh my God, here we go. Yes I'm sorry for Christian, it wasn't my intentions but it's the damn game. Just because we're blood doesn't mean we can't do each other wrong but if I say all this it's gonna get me cut off and I don't ever want that but for fucks sake.

"I promise you I'ma do right."

"Good, now get M.C off the table, especially since I know his hooves aren't clean and this is where food goes so scoot him off." She said as she got up from the table and I picked him up, plopping him down on the ground to which he began to run around the house. "Can you please promise me from now on you'll be smarter when it comes to you know what?"

"I can't make that promise because I literally go dumb stupid when Vonnie lets me between her legs. Like in that moment, I don't give a damn about anything aside from how I'm gonna be eating and I know it's a shame, like I ain't proud to admit that but it's true. Like the good good really is good good. There are times when I remember but if especially when I'm pent up-"

"Oh my God." She was staring at me with a look I couldn't really describe. Kinda like shocked but not the good shocked. The one that's like 'Oh shit, I didn't realize how hot the oven was and now my cake is burnt' type of shocked.

"I'm smart with other females though. I remember like ninety eight percent of the time if I'm not drunk off my ass."

"This isn't helping your case."

"I wasn't trying to help my case, I was admitting to you my case and now you know my case so there you go." I said as I was now playing with the bow around S.P and I can see why M.C was all into it because it really was amusing. Only reason why I came here was because I had time to kill since Nitty still hasn't text me yet- God damn, this nigga stays asleep. Shit, he should have been in WTE since WTE niggas slept during the day and were out at night. Vampire havin' ass niggas, I swear.

"I don't want to hear anymore but you need to go because I have to go pick up Chris and then I'm going to the store." She said as she grabbed her keys and then her purse, slinging that shit over her shoulder.

"Aight Mama, I'ma talk to you tomorrow, lots of drugs and never hugs to strangers like I always tell you." She just glared at me. "I'm only allowed to have your hugs, everyone else can get drugs, fuck them." I said and she slapped the back of my head- well tried to because the height issues we got with each other, so instead she slapped my arm.

"I want a night where you and Yvonne both come over. You can cry all you want about not wanting to but I want one night." I let out the loudest most irritated groan I could possibly conjure up. "Stop. One night, two hours at most of dinner with me. It'll be fun." No the fuck it won't, you're weird when it comes to females, me and dinner- fuck.

"Fine Mama, I'll let you know. Love you Peace and six kinds of chicken grease." I gave her a final hug and walked on out the house with my lil niggas right behind me. M.C's chain swishing as he was running around and then S.P might as well have been tied to my ankle but she was keeping up. "Aye Ty!" I yelled out when I saw him standing with some female in front of a car. As I was getting closer, he was talking into her ear and then they kissed each other, not a simple goodbye one either this was like that pre-sex make out until she got in her car and he reached in through the window before stepping back for her to drive off. She had a sexy mustang though, I liked the grey ones but hers had a black thick stripe running from the front bumper, over the hood and all the way to the back bumper from the looks of it.

"What's good, Breezy?" He asked as he dapped me.

"Who was she? I know that ain't Tilly Beans so what the hell?"

"Just know she a freak that I found and she decided to come by. There was weed, sex, more weed and more sex." He said and I let out a laugh... this nigga right here. "It was a good day."

"Sounds like it, I still wanna know who she is though."

"If she comes around more often, I'll fill you in but for now she just a female who's down to chill out." More than just chill out but good for you, anything that gets you off of Tilly Beans' ass. "Where you headed?"

"To Nitty's since his ass won't text me. What about you?"

"I'm going inside to see if said freak wants to FaceTime with me."

"How much time do you have on your hands? Nigga damn and ain't you tired?"

"I got plenty of time and I don't get tired, as said by whatever the fuck his name is. Anyways, I'll see you at work tomorrow afternoon because I don't wanna be outside anymore, I'm burning up." He chucked up his deuces and started to make his way inside... bruh.

***

"Wow. You got time to be doing Nicole but you can't hit a nigga back. Thank you Nitter Bitters." I said when he came out of his room with a towel around his neck and laughter from his mouth. "Is today just everyone getting laid day while I'm over here trying to be productive? First Ty and now you? Shit."

"She was taunting me at breakfast the other morning, Breezy. Plus she and I never got to release our tension when we were together." Nigga. "What were you tryna be productive about anyways?"

"Well now I don't know because Trey was supposed to be here too because he wanted to talk to your ass but we been waiting for you to give the word so then I was at Mama's and came here to find your neck stained with shit other than tattoos so this is a mess- we need space." He continued to laugh and I just stood here.

"You're so dramatic, just chill out. I'll call up Trey and get him over here. Till he gets here, take a seat on the couch like your little goats are and kick your feet up. Whatever it is must not be than important because he would have been blowing up my phone." I just ignored him and took a seat on the couch. Nicole came from his room next with blushing red cheeks.

"I should tell your Dad-"

"You wouldn't dare." She was quick to say in a stale tone. "I don't tell your Mom who you're doing."

"Because I openly tell her myself, she knows everyone I've fucked- well whoever's name I could remember."

"You're a mess." She said as she walked over to me and gave me a hug. "But I love you nonetheless, Trey on the way?"

"He is now. I get a feeling it has something to do with his gang war." Nitty said as he came over and took a seat next to me. "Am I wrong?"

"Shit I dunno. Probably. More likely. You know damn well it is." I said. If First gen knew all the bullshit second gen was getting into oh my God, we'd be killed and fed to the trap dogs. All we're supposed to be doing is sell merch and hits, that's it. But no, we're trying to go through Trey's secret gang war even though they're gonna find out because it's a fucking War. A Gang War among the drug game that first gen is very heavily into. "Twins better be here too." While they were in Marfa, they should have just killed Drake that way Trey and I could be doing game night right now instead of meeting at Nitty's house.

We need new hobbies.

_____________________________

Typed this so fast today, so I'm sure there's a lot of mistakes... my bad

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

199K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
Dolĉe Oleh Miss G

Cerita Pendek

12.2K 561 11
A TLS short story. Tap into a newly blossomed relationship between an ill tempered hot headed prestigious Thug and a sassy fearless Lady G- better kn...
1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...
3.5M 59.8K 43
This is the sequel to "A Thug's Only Love" Enjoy the twists n' turns, ups n' downs, break ups n' make ups, cheating n' loyalty, Lexis and Nelle face...