Freefall (Twilight | Maximum...

Od FeatheredKids

There is something else lurking in Fork's forests other than the friendly Cullen's. When someone new and unex... Více

Home Sweet Home
The Cullens
Getting To Know Edward
What Are You Doing Here
Moving In
Meeting The Parents
Not Completely Human
Vampires
Safe For Now
Realising Feelings
Tough Love
He's Interested
Confessing Feelings
Books, Music, and Love
First Kiss
Sweet Dreams
They've Found Me
Run
Alone
Phone Call
Safe Again
Reunion
Found So Soon
Making Plans
Leaving Home
A Long Way From Home
Death Valley
Ambushed
Another Birdkid
Taken
The School
Freedom
Sea of Edward
Human Comforts
Raptor Sight
Flying Lesson Number Uno
Quick Study
Horrors Upon Horrors
Surprise Visit

New Student

3.8K 127 12
Od FeatheredKids

AN: Here's the second chapter everyone! I hope you enjoy this remake of Twilight. It's going to be a fun ride. :)

>|<>|<>|<

I flew over the small down of Forks, looking for a possible bike to steal. I'd raised myself with limited morales, and one of them was not caring about about other people's property. I got by better if I did that.

After an hour of flying, I finally found a good bike. It was blue and could change speeds.

I landed, folded my wings in under my windbreaker-it had hidden slits-and seated myself on the bike. Smiling to myself, I began the trek home. Hopefully nobody would look for the bike.

Another hour later and I was back at the cottage-which had clearly seen better days. I leaned the bike against the stone wall of the cottage and headed inside. I decided it was supper time and started cooking some food I'd persuaded a food pantry to give me.

My meal was decent and then I was getting ready for bed.

As I changed into a pair of ratty sweats and a loose long sleeved shirt, I thought about what tomorrow would bring. A new life and some friends, that was for sure. I'd try my hardest to confront my neighbors kids-if they had any. I hoped they did, they might prove to be valuable allies if my senses were right.

I curled up in my makeshift bed and fell asleep.

>|<>|<>|<

The next morning I got ready, putting on a fresh pair of clothes and brushing my hair. As I looked in the mirror, I decided I looked decent and headed outside to grab my bike. I pedaled down the dirt road that led to the main road and laughed to myself as I thought of the coming event.

I had absolutely no schooling whatsoever so the teachers might have a handful with me. Not that they knew that.

The time passed by quickly and I found myself riding into the school grounds before I knew it. Most of the cars in the school parking lot were not fancy, but there was a shiny Volvo that stuck out like an eagle with white cockatoo birds. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

I parked my bike in the bike rack and headed to a door with an 'office' sign over it.

Opening the door of the office, I cleared my throat at the red haired lady manning the large desk.

She looked up.

"Isabella Swan, I'm new," I said with a confident smile.

"Oh yes, new student," she murmured. She gathered up some papers and set them before me.

"This is your schedule and this is a map of the school. Have your teachers sign this at the beginning of every class," she told me, pointing out the papers. "I'm Mrs Cope. I hope you have a nice day, dear."

"Thanks," I said with a smile, scooping up the papers and heading out. I looked at my schedule.

English II

Algebra I

World History

World Affairs

Lunch

Biology II

Careers

Physical Education

I was pleased with my schedule and headed toward my first class, English II. I had my teacher sign my slip and sat down in the seat he assigned me. I couldn't wait for my first day of school to begin.

A girl with wildly curly dark hair turned in her seat toward me.

"Hi, I'm Jessica. You must be Isabella Swan, the new student," Jessica said with a wide smile toward me.

I nodded.

"Just Bella. It's nice to meet you," I said, trying my hardest to be polite.

"Totally!" Jessica said, "The rainiest town in the world and you're here of all places."

I forced a smile on my face and faced forward as the teacher began speaking. I hoped everyone would be as friendly as Jessica.

But looks could be deceiving.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.6K 618 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
85.7K 1.7K 16
With everything going on with Laura, what happens if Edward didn't leave forks and only Bella to find a way to become a vampire aka joining the Voltu...
1.9K 65 10
"It was never a FUCKING FANTASY!" In which a teen is not who she appears to be. Views, Comments and Votes are appreciated! Started: 18/06/23 Finished...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...