Notes // Mashton

By ixtela

two boys in love in a homophobic world. ♡ -- I wrote this when I was twelve that's why the writing is so bad. More

Notes (Mashton)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
----
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
-

Chapter Thirty-Five

6.7K 239 166
By ixtela

35.

I didn't know how to reply to Louis, so I just stood for a moment emotionless. A few of the boys laughed, and gave him hi-fives, while I tried to put words together to say.

"Five." Ashton cut in.

"What?"

"Five. I gave him five hickeys." He answered again, sitting down on the couch, He didn't seem stressed about this at all.

Everyone was pretty much crowded around the lounge area, expecting a fight. Except for Liam and Joy, who were near the kitchen chatting away at something. I wouldn't even had been surprised if people started yelling 'fight, fight, fight!'.

"This isn't the first time I've seen them with hickeys. It isn't that much of a big deal Louis."

"Wait, does this mean Mashton is back?" Luke yelled happily, zoning into the conversation. Calum and Luke gave each other a look, one saying they knew it would happen.

"They didn't know?" Harry questioned, and I could see Liam roll his eyes from behind him.

"No. Just because you fucking knew, doesn't mean everyone knows."

"I just assumed you would tell your band members before us. Just means we mean more to you than them." Louis smirked, and I resisted an urge to punch him.

"You think you're that important? Fuck you." Ashton mumbled.

Next think he knew, he was dodging a punch from Harry. But his dodging luck didn't last long, because after a moment blood was pouring from his nose.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, about to go punch him back before he stopped me.

"Gonna stick up for your boyfriend?" Harry laughed, doing a pout. I didn't know what had happened to them, they were great people on the Take Me Home tour, and then they changed.

Everyone stayed silent for a moment, I tried to figure out how I was going to punch him. I was pretty weak, and he would probably laugh it off and punch me twenty times as hard. I didn't know what I could expect from them, they had changed so much.

Before I could find a way to punch him, Calum did me a favour and punched him right in the mouth. The two of them started to fight, while I sat, trying to process what was happening. The worst part about this was that it was Christmas.

After a moment, it wasn't just Harry and Calum fighting. It was Louis, Harry, Ashton and Calum all fighting. I knew this wasn't going to end well. They all had blood pouring off their faces, and their shirts were starting to get stanined as well. The fighting was rediculous, especially since it was because hickeys on my neck.

Luke and I exchanged a look, not knowing what to do. We weren't going to join in on the fight, that would be a stupid move, but we weren't going to just sit there. He shrugged, and I did the same, before our eyes went back to their fighting, which was now basically slapping and hair pulling.

"Stop guys!" Joy stepped in, and the boys broke apart. They shot each other looks, before taking a seat somewhere.

"Why don't we open presents?" Liam suggesed, and a few people sighed before nodding.

When everyone had got their presents for eachother out, we decided to just pass them randomly. The look on Luke's face when I gave him a metre tall penguin was priceless. Everyone had over exaggerated his love for penguins, but there was a two metre one as well I could've got, that would have been crossing the line.

"Michael, I think you should dye your hair like this." Calum said as I opened my present from him. It was a bottle of bright orange dye, and for a moment I imagined my hair like that.

"Calum! I got him the same thing, except a different colour!" Luke said, as he saw the hair dye Calum had given me. He passed me his present, which turned out to be a teal hair dye.

"You should dye it both!"

"Imagine that." Calum laughed, and I gave him his present. It was a gift card to some shop that sounded like Calum would like it.

"Michael!" Ashton called from beside me. He passed me his present to me, which turned out to be two of the Halo games. I hugged him, before passing him his present.

"Oh my. Sims. I'm gonna make my character a serial killer!" He screamed out the last part, and everyone looked at him weirdly.

"I got you some weird extension packs as well but I forgot to wrap them up with them." I said, mentally slapping myself for not wrapping them together.

---

"Let's have dinner!" Niall screamed, when it was atleast midnight. I didn't know why anyone wasn't asking for dinner before, but I wasn't complaining.

Liam got the food out of the fridge, oven etc. and set them out on the kitchen table. Everyone crowded around, and piled things onto their plate while I sat in the lounge room not moving. Calum gave me a look as he walked over, but I refused to move.

"Come get some food!" Niall called to me from the kitchen.

"No thanks, I'm full." Ashton glanced over at me, bit his lip and turned back.

My stomach grumbled, and I pressed my hands against it to stop the pain. Most of the boys had came back over, and luckily they were all focused on their food.

After everyone had finished their food, they started to talk about football or soccer or something, while I stared at Ashton playing with his fingers. He was so adorable.

"I'm so tired!" Zayn yawned.

"Come on, live a little Zayn!" Louis laughed.

"Let's do Vodka shots!" Niall screamed, running to the fridge. No one seemed to be concerned that there was two people under eighteen, they were probably already drunk. Harry grabbed nine shot cups, and Niall lazily poured Vodka into them, liquid going everywhere.

"Everyone take one!" All of us took one, and as the Vodka went into my mouth, my throat started to burn from it. I had had it before, but I had forgotten how disgusting it was.

"Another one!" He said, after he had poured them again, and we all took them. It burned my throat again, this time it was more bearable.

---

At around three am, everyone decided it was time to go to sleep. We all seemed to find a place to sleep, and me and Ashton stole a room from someone. We assumed it was one of the spare rooms, and it had a double bed and not much else, so we just claimed it.

"Fun night." Ashton laughed as I started to take my jeans off.

"Hows your nose?"

"Oh it's fine now." I joined him in the bed, and squeezed him into a hug.

Soon the hug, was not just a hug, but had turned into a make out session. This one was far different from the other ones we had had. It wasn't rough at all, we were far too tired to make it rough. It was a lazy make out session.

"I love you Michael." He said after we had finished making out, and I smiled. I had finally heard the three words.

"That's all I wanted to hear." I replied, cuddling him as I drifted to sleep.

---

When I woke up, Ashton was by my side still sleeping. I could tell it was still quite early, and I liked watching him sleep, so I didn't wake him up. His hair was all messy, and it was the most adorable thing I had seen.

I must've made a noise by accident or something, because after a moment, his eyes opened and he stretched his arms out. "Good morning." He said, before yawning.

"Morning." I replied.

"I have a question for you." I said, sitting up. I didn't exactly want to ask it, but it had to be done.

"What is it?"

"When you said you loved me, did you mean it?"

"You know what, I think I did." He smiled, kissing me in the forehead.

Our relationship may not have been perfect, we had our fair share of meaningless fights, but I wouldn't want it any other way, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

-{ What time is it where you live? It's 12:47am here }-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 198 21
"you are in my thoughts more often than not" or the one where a drummer falls in love with a singer NOTE: i wrote this when i was like, 12. and i tho...
32.3K 367 53
Well, title says all. Most will be from tumblr but I will try to write some on my own
142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
927K 51K 34
in which a band member tries to get a fan's follow. warning: contains self harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, etc. read at your own risk.