Love The Hurt Away

By LourDarden

After two years from when Dessiah and her daughter Delaney were thrown out of her home in the rain by her tri... More

Love The Hurt Away
When Opportunity knocks
Crossroads (Let Go Let God)
To Follow A Dream or Not To Follow A Dream?
Late Nights, Last Night (Part 1)
Temporary Goodbyes (Part 2)
Hello,Tokyo (Part 3)
Take My Breath Away (Part4)
So.....Who you with?
More Than A Conquer
Scattered Ideas
Game Changer
If Only You Knew
Are You Paris?
Paris
Get It Together (Late Night Dinners)
Breaking Point
Sights
Falling
Live Your Truth
Double Team
Are You Awake
Here With You
Protected By Him
Go Back
Fatal Warnings (Part 1)
Go Hard Or Go Home
Whose Up
"Lord Keep Me Near The Cross"
Dessiah POV
Party Pooper
Set The Record Straight
Help!
I love you
Too Much Too Soon (Official Chapter)
Cherry Blossoms (Official Chapter)
His Quality Time (Official Chapter)
The Date Is Set(HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT)
To Tell him or not to tell is the question (Official Chapter Part 2)
problem
Fix It Jesus! (Official Chapter Part 2)
One Man, Several Problems (Official Chapter"
"I cant Believe I'm Here" (Official Chapter)
Did You
Paris Dreams (official Chapter part 2)
Until You Come Back to me Decision
Final Product
HONEY HERES AN UPDATE
DID YOU?
Official Chapter "Altered Plans"
Official Chapter "Unknown Messenger"
Worth More
Farther Along The Journey (Chapter)
Did you?
NOLA Baby (part1)
No Harm No Known Foul
Big Easy Ain't So Easy
The Big Payback
One Loss, One Unexpected Surprise(Chapter)
Be Careful What You Pray For
Everything Comes To The Light
FOR YOU
Do You Still Love Her?
In Search Of His Heart
Don't Let Me Down
Have You Seen Her
Visitors
Breaking, Broken, Risen
Give Me Whats Mine (Official Chapter) pt 1
"Past Demons Resurrected" Part 2
For My Love
Hanging On For Love (Official Chapter)
coming
Shots Fired (Official Chapter)
Twenty-Fucking-Nine
Epilogue(Official Chapter)
Get YOUR COPY
New Story coming

Giving Up

3.8K 323 190
By LourDarden

ALL I'M GONNA SAY IS THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER THUS FAR. THAT'S ALL IMMA SAY. I NEED 100 VOTES AND 125 COMMENTS. I WANT THEM COMMENTS LIT. MUAH

 *DETRICK,DESSIAH,HIS PARENTS IN THE PICTURE

         Dessiah opened her eyes slowly with Detrick eyes being the first thing to meet her sight. She lifted her hands to see the IV in her veins realizing that she was in the hospital.

"What happened?" She whispered.

"You fainted. You were dehydrated from not eating or drinking so we brought you here. The doctor says that you will be fine." Detrick rubbed her hand soothingly.

"When can I leave?"

"The doctor said they would release you probably tomorrow. Lisa packed some clothes for you in case they kept you longer."

"I'm ready to go home now!"

"No. Babe you have to stay a bit longer just for them to monitor you."

"But Detrick I...-"

"Dessiah please, for me just lay down." Dessiah did as she was asked. Detrick handed her a cup of water and assisted her with drinking from the straw. He then pulled the container of food that he had ordered from the nearby Thai restaurant so that she wouldn't have to eat hospital food. Detrick took it upon himself to feed her and oddly enough she allowed him to do just that. They both sat in silence eating. He taking care of her and her being present, in some way took care of him.

///////////////////////////

The next Day

    Dessiah looked out of the window at the trees they had passed and the leaves that had fallen. She tried anything to use her mind to take her away from where she was and how she felt. Every day she was awake was another day that Delaney wasn't next to her. Dessiah was being tortured from her own guilt and confusion.

     Detrick had been driving for a while before Dessiah had realized they still hadn't reached her apartment. Soon they pulled up to a gate in front of a massive home.

"Where are we?" Dessiah asked and Detrick didn't respond. He punched in a code at the gate and once it opened he proceeded to drive down the long drive way. "Detrick where are we? What is this place?"

"My parents' house." Detrick pulled in front of a massive home. Soon the doors opened and out came A middle aged woman and man smiling to see Detrick in their drive way.

"Detrick I don't want to meet your parents I want to go home. What if my baby comes back? Take me home!"

"De it's been two weeks and she hasn't shown up. Delaney isn't going to just pop up out of thin air. We have to find her."

"We can't do that sitting here as if she's not missing!"

"Baby I'm bringing you here because I'm worried about you and I need you to just get a break from everything that is happening."

"I'll get a break when MY daughter is in my arms!" Detrick looked at her incredulously. He heard the emphasis in her claim of Delaney and that hurt his feelings but they would talk about that later. Now was not the time.

"Look, whether you get out the car now or later that is up to you but I'm taking the keys." He placed the keys in his pocket and got out of the car to greet his mother. She was such a beautiful woman. Detrick and his father towered over her in height but she had this light around her that seemed bright and captivating. She wore a denim jumper with her light brown hair pinned up. Her hazel green eyes were obvious to be the very thing Detrick inherited from her along with her bright smile.

"Hey Mama! Hey Pop!" Detrick hugged each of them.

"Heyyyyy Baby I'm happy to see you!" His mother said excitedly.

"Thanks for having us."

"No problem son." His father assured. His parents looked towards the car and Dessiah avoided their gaze.

"Is that her?" His mother asked.

"Yea. She doesn't want to-..."

"Shh. Why don't you fellas go inside? De your father has some food on the grill. Can you help him so that he doesn't burn my house down?"

"Baby I don't need help I got it." His father defended.

"Sure Mama. I'll keep an eye on him." He kissed her cheek and proceeded to follow his father up the steps.

Detricks mother took a deep breath and went to the driver side of the car and got in beside Dessiah.

"Hi I'm Evelyn, Detrick's mother. You must be Dessiah." She extended her hand to Dessiah and she reluctantly shook it. There was a thick silence between them, thankfully Evelyn was fully aware of the situation and had nothing but compassion for Dessiah. "Well we cooked some dinner for yall in the back of the house. Would you like to join us?"

"No thank you." Dessiah looked out of the window feeling uncomfortable. Evelyn wanted so bad to just hug her but knew that was probably the last thing she wanted from someone she just met.

"Well, how about we go inside and get you settled? I have the guest room setup nicely for you and you can get some rest if you like." Dessiah hesitated realizing she couldn't leave if she wanted to anyway. She got out of the car and reached for her bags.

"Oh no honey leave that there the fellas will get the bags. Come on let me show you to your room." Evelyn gently grabbed her hand and Dessiah had the weirdest feeling from her touch. It was like she was a child again being guided. They headed inside.

Dessiah was impressed by the décor of her room. Everything had its place and match from the framed inspirational quotes on the wall to the black and yellow duvet on the king sized bed. It was beautiful with a large floor to ceiling window overlooking acres in the back yard. The infinity pool to your left and a huge balcony that gave view to the lake not far away.

"Your home is beautiful Mrs. Simmons."

"Oh please call me Evelyn and thank you. I'll let you get settled in and send Detrick up with your things shortly. Make yourself at home sweetie and if you need anything just hit the intercom. We'll send some dinner up for you a bit later."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome dear." Evelyn looked at Dessiah with comforting eyes before leaving the room and closing the door behind her. Dessiah sat on the edge of the bed in a daze as if she had become numb. She couldn't remember the last time she cried for Delaney since it didn't seem to bring her back. She decided to lay down on the bed after closing all of the curtains. It was early in the day and the sun was shining bright. She needed the room to reflect how she felt inside; dark.

Thirty minutes later and Detrick made his way into the room with Dessiah's bags. She laid on her side facing the window so he assumed that she was sleep. He quietly put her bags in the closet to not disturb her. Detrick nearly jumped out of his skin when he turned around to her sitting up on the bed glaring at him.

"Hey! You scared me. You okay?"

"How long are you planning on keeping me here Detrick?"

"I'm not keeping you here babe I'm just trying to give you a break."

"I don't need a break I need MY DAUGHTER!" Dessiah yelled. Once again she put emphasis on "MY" as if she was making it clear that Delaney was hers only.

"You don't think that I want her back too?"

"What you want is none of my business! My child is out there and could be dead in a ditch and you feel the need to take me on a fucking vacation. It's stupid and inconsiderate Detrick."

"Inconsiderate? INCONSIDERATE?" He yelled walking around the bed to stand in over her. "Let's not talk about inconsiderate Dessiah. You're the same person who lied to me about being married."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH EVERYTHING!" He yelled. Dessiah jumped off of the bed to stand in his face to show she was not backing down.

"So because I didn't tell you that I was still married karma came and took my child away? IS THAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING TO ME?"

"No."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING DETRICK BECAUSE I'M HAVING A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING?" Detrick had never seen her so angry and new he struck a nerve. All he meant was that the tension between them stemmed from her not being honest with him. He took a deep breath because Dessiah looked so angry that at any moment she would strike him in the face.

"De this tension between us stems partly from you not being honest with me."

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE REST OF IT STEM FROM SINCE THAT AIN'T THE ONLY PROBLEM?" Dessiah yelled snapping her neck at him.

"This." Detrick grabbed her body and kissed her mercilessly causing both of them to fall to the bed. Detrick used his tongue to explore making love to her mouth. In one quick motion with his lips still attached to her he used his hands to rip her shirt and bra apart to bare supple breasts. Taking the left on into his mouth ravenously sucking her brown hard nipple. He used his tongue to circle her areola and returned to sucking and nibbling on her breast. A deep pleasurous moan escaped Dessiah causing her to arch her back pushing the back of his head into her body. Detrick made sure to give both her breasts equal amount of attention. Multitasking had been a definite skill of his which he took pride in displaying as his hand made its way to her hot core underneath her pants. Detrick always wondered if her body craved him inside of as much as he hoped. With his fingers in between her folds he was assured that it did especially by how wet she was. Almost as if he stuck his hand through a waterfall. Dessiah was throbbing at his touch ready to receive him and all that he had to give. She lost herself underneath his body. Detrick rubbed her clit to bring immense pleasure as he whispered above her lips.

"I know I was wrong to walk away from you Dessiah. I promise to never leave you again baby. I'm here right now and you need to let me be here for you." He began teasing her by playing with her fast then slow then fast again. "You gon' keep pushing me away?" Dessiah couldn't bring herself to speak trying to control herself and remain composed. Biting her bottom lip she moaned.

"Are you going to keep...pushing...me...away?" Detrick had now inserted his two fingers inside of her with his thumb still on her clit.

"Umm mmm." She moaned.

"I can't hear you Dessiah. I love you. Do you love me?" She didn't respond still trying to control how her body reacted. So Detrick took it upon himself to get her to lose control. He increased his pace faster and harder until she could no longer bite her lip. "YES I LOVE YOU!" He slowed down when he felt her muscles clinching around his fingers. He wasn't ready for her to cum just yet.

"Do you trust me?" The longer it took her to answer the faster he went.

"YES! YES...I TRUST YOU!" He slowed again. Detrick needed her to give up that fight for control that she had with him. If he could start with her body then he was convinced that everything else would soon follow.

"You never answered my question. Are you going to stop. Pushing. Me. Away?" She didn't answer so he increased speed inside of her determined to his her G Spot. "YES!"

"Say it. Say you're gonna stop pushing me away!"

"I'M GONNA STOP....IM..GONNA STOP PUSHING YOU AWAYYYY! AHHHHHH"

"I want you to cum when I tell you to." He pull his hand out of her pants and tasted her juices on his fingers. Dessiah looked at him confused as to why he stopped when she was so close to the edge. He smiled and went back inside of her better than before. Faster, stronger, harder, knowing that one day her body would fully be his. "Cum for me. Right now. CUM FOR ME BABY. C'MON. DESSIAH I WANT YOU TO CUM. NOW!" HE yelled in her face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"Dessiah screamed squeezing her muscles so tight that he struggled to pull his fingers out of her. Detrick licked her essence off of his entire hand. Looking at her face covered in pleasure he whispered. "The next time I'm inside of you it will be with you as MY wife. We won't just cum, but I want to explode with you, inside of you." Detrick kissed her lips and walked out of the door. ////////////////////// AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE FAN AFTER THAT LAST PART? LORTTTTT DETRICK...BA BEEEYYYY  OMG. I KNOW YALL WANTED THEM TO HAVE SEX BUT SHE IS STILL MARRIED AND I WANT HIM TO MAKE AN HONEST WOMAN OUT OF HER FIRST.. BUT IF THATS THE DAMN PREVIEW...SHITTTTTTT IM MORE EXCITED FOR THE PROMISE HE MADE... SHIT HE SAID EXPLODE.. AHAHAHA I WAS BLUSHING THE WHOLE TIME OMG.. SCREAMING IN MY ROOM TALKING ABOUT YASSSSSSSSSS. HAD MY HAND UP LIKE I WAS AT CHURCH YALL. IM A MESS... OMG YALL COMMENT AND VOTE LOVE YALL. IMMA TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT HOPEFULLY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 456K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
173K 10.4K 61
What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, church-going girl. Isaac Curtis is a smal...
84 41 11
Naomi West fled her wedding to the most feared billionaire of the state. Five years later, she has to come back home for work. But things take a diff...
34K 3.1K 29
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...