All I Need │Sequel Of AIEW│

By Shaaniaa

Why? Why did he decided to kiss me right before I left? Maybe he thought it was gonna make me still have feel... More

❥ All I Need... Roc Royal ♡ Story │Book 2 (AIEW)│
│снαртєг 1 ❤
│снαртєг 2 ❤
| cнартєг 3 ❤
│снартєг 4 ❤
│снартєг 5 ❤
│снαртєг 6 ❤
│снαртєг 7 ❤
│снαpтєг 8 ❤
│снартєг 10 ❤
│cнαртег 11 ❤
│снартєг 12 ❤
│снартєг 13 ❤
│снартег 14 ❤
│снартег 15 ❤
│снартег 16 ❤
│снартег 17 ❤
| cнapтeг 18 ❤
| cнapтeг 19 ❤
| cнapтeг 20 ❤
| cнapтeг 21 ❤
| cнapтeг 22 ❤
| cнapтeг 23 ❤
| cнapтeг 24 ❤
| cнapтeг 25 ❤
| cнapтeг 26 ❤
| cнapтeг 27 ❤

│снαртєг 9 ❤

8.7K 252 20
By Shaaniaa

│ι сап'т вгєатнє 

Ciara

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do with myself. I was pacing back and forth in my room. I can't believe I told Chresanto I’m still in love with him last night. I just couldn’t stare at his beautiful eyes and lie to him. I dropped myself on the bed and screamed. I heard my phone buzzed. I lazily grabbed it off of my nightstand.

“Are you free? We should chill” –Sean

“Are you okay?” Tequan said, entering my room. “I was going to Dani’s room and I heard you screamed”

I sighed loudly. “I don’t know the definition of “fine” anymore”

He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed. “Talk to me. We haven’t talked for a while”

“I don’t know. Am I? I have to walk the dogs today. Does that mean I’m free? Or not?” -Ciara

“I’m just freakin’ out” I sat up and look at him. “I told Chresanto I’m still in love with him”

“Are you?” He ask, raising his eyebrows. “I mean, we all knew you still had feelings for him. We were just waiting for the day for you to admit it”

“Yeah,” I look down. “It feels good admitting it but I don’t know how am I gonna face him the next time I see him”

“Lol, I guess. I’ll come over in 10” -Sean

"Ight," -Ciara

“You’ll be fine,” He said.

I nodded. “How did you guys know I was still in love with him?” I was curious. “I mean, I sure didn’t make it obvious”

He stood up. “You don’t just fall out of love, Ci” Those are the exact words Craig told me when Chres and I broke up two years ago.

I nodded. He kissed my forehead and was about to walk out of my room. “How are you and Dani going? You two seem off”

He sighed. “She’s mad at me over a text message some girl send me”

“Good luck making it up to her” I chuckled softly.

“She’ll forgive me. I don’t even know the girl that sent me the text. She’s being dramatic”

I nodded and giggled. “Alright,”

He did a small smile before walking out the door. I got down from my bed and jogged downstairs. The front door opened and Tyrone walked in. I was surprised.

“Wasn’t expecting you ‘till 6” I said, placing my hands on my hips.

“I have something to do at 6” He said, rolling his eyes. I mentally laughed. I didn’t even start yelling yet.

“What do you have to do?” I asked, curiously.

“Don’t worry about it,” He scoffed. He put his hands in his pockets. “What is so important that we need to talk about?”

“Now’s not the time, Tyrone” I said. “I told you to come at 6”

The front door opened again and Sean, Chres, and Stacy walked in. Damn, Chres. You had to come too. Butterflies started dancing around in my stomach and my heart started racing.

“Long time no speak, bruh” Sean smirked, and nudged Tyrone playfully.

“Don’t fucking touch me” Tyrone snapped.

“Bro, chill out” Sean laughed. “No need to get snappy”

“Am I here so you can break up with me?” Tyrone ask, nonchalantly. “Do it before I do it first” His attitude was working on my nerves right now.

“Yo, don’t talk to her like that” Chresanto said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I was quite shocked right now. I wasn’t even thinking on breaking up with him. I just wanted to talk about Stacy’s god-sister. I wanted to know why he didn’t tell me he killed somebody.

“Man,” Tyrone kissed his teeth. “I don’t care how I talk to her. I have no respect for her bitch ass anyway”

My heart shattered in millions of pieces. In a matter of seconds, Chresanto punched him in his jaws and he fell on the ground. “I’ve being wanting to do that for a while. Don’t think I don’t know about you abusing Ciara”

I gasp and looked at Stacy. She told him! She shrugged. What about our deal? I can’t believe I trusted her.

Tyrone got up from the floor and pushed Chres. “What the fuck man?! I don’t care if you know about me abusing her. She deserves it!”

Sean punched him dead in his face. “No girl deserves to be treated that way”

“Stop!” I yelled, when Tyrone was about to punch Sean. “All of you!”

Sean looked at me. “Why didn’t you tell me?” 

“I’m sorry,” I said, giving him an apologetic look. “I was just scared that-”

Suddenly, I was being pushed to the side then I heard a gunshot. I panicked, wondering who the hell got shot. I look at Tyrone, to see a gun in his hand. I look on the floor and saw Chresanto lying on the floor with blood all over his shirt.

Tyrone shot him. Sean grabbed a vase and hit Tyrone in his head and he fell on the floor unconscious. Tears started coming out of my eyes and I dropped on the floor next to Chresanto.

“Please, wake up” I said, shaking him. I cried harder when he didn’t budge. “Chres, please…”

Sean took out his phone and called 911. “Hello, we need an ambulance”

-

I was pacing back and forth, tears rolling down my cheek. We were in the waiting room as the doctor took care of Chresanto. This is all my fault. I ran my hand through my hair, out of frustration. I groaned loudly.

Ray got up and walked towards me. “You should probably sit down”

Everybody was here; including Chresanto’s parents. Mrs. August was crying into her husband’s shoulder. I just couldn’t feel anymore guilty. “I can’t sit down, Ray. I’m too worried”

He pulled me into a hug and didn’t say anything. I cried in his chest. I pulled away. “Everything is gonna be alright,” I nodded and he sat back down, next to Tori.

Stacy got up and walked outside. I had to follow her. She stopped walking when she felt someone behind her and she turned around. I pushed her against the wall and my hand went to her neck. I wanted to choke her so fucking bad.

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t choke you to death.” I said, through my teeth.

“L-let m-me explain,” She said, trying to catch her breath when I tighten my hand around her neck.

“You have 5 minutes”

“I didn’t have a choice, Ciara” She said. “I didn’t have a choice but to tell him. You think I wanted to break the deal?”

I laughed sarcastically. “It’s Stacy we’re talking about. I wouldn’t be surprise”

She rolled her eyes and continued. “He kept asking me questions about you. He assumed that I knew what was going on. I couldn’t just look at him and lie to him. Even if I did, he would’ve known”  

“Fuck, Stacy!” I raised my voice. “Do you know how guilty I’m feeling right now? I feel like this is all my fault”

“I’m sorry,” She said, looking at me with an apologetic face. “I really mean it”

I laughed sarcastically again. “Saying sorry is not gonna change anything,” I said, before walking away.

I went back to the waiting room and Sean was the only one sitting there. I gave him a questioning look. “They went to get some fresh air outside” I nodded and sat next to him. It got quiet for a while. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

I was afraid he was gonna ask that question again. But, since he asked…“I-I was scared, Sean”

“Scared for what?” He asked, looking at me.

“He told me he would kill me if he found out I told anyone” I explained. “I never told anybody but Stacy already knew because her god-sister dated him and he killed her”

He chuckled softly and ignored what I said. “He’s my brother”

“What?” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

“He’s my brother” He stood up. He looked angry. “I should’ve killed him”

“Sean,-”

“I should’ve fucking killed Tyrone” He yelled, punching the wall.

“Calm down” I said, caressing his cheek with my right hand. “Don’t worry about Tyrone.” 

He clutched his jaws and pulled me into a hug. I couldn’t help but to cry in his chest. The others came back in and we sat in the exact same spot until a nurse came. “Chresanto August?” She questioned.

We all stood up. She look down at her clipboard before looking back us. “We took the bullet out of his chest-”

“Is he okay or not?” I asked impatiently. She was taking too long.

“He’s-”

“His heart’s not pumping!” A doctor yelled to the nurse that was speaking to us. “He’s not breathing!” They hurried back to Chresanto’s room.

We followed behind them. We stood in front of the window, not able to get in. The sight was heart breaking. I started crying again.  They took his gown off before taking a defibrillator and rubbed them together. “CLEAR” The doctor said, after pumping his chest.

I felt my knees grow weak and my vision became blurry. I fail and somebody quickly caught me before I hit the floor.

I squinted my eyes opened, trying to get my vision back. My mom was fanning me. “Are you okay?” She said.  

I got myself together. “Is he okay? Is he alive?”

She nodded. “He’s sleeping,”

She gave me a hug and I cried. I was relieved. I almost lost the one person that actually meant something to me. The one that always loved me no matter what. The one that never gave up on me.

“You can go see him,” She did a small smile.

“Where’s Ray?” I asked when I didn’t see any of them but my mom. “Where’s everybody?”

“They left after seeing him. They decided they’ll come back tomorrow” She explained. “But, his parents are still here”

I nodded before standing up from the chair I was sitting on. “You’re staying?”

She shook her head. “I have to go to work tonight. I wanna get some sleep before I go.”

She must be tired. We’ve been here since this morning; it’s probably around 5. She stood up and embraced me. She pulled away and kissed my cheek before leaving.

I walk down the hallway, looking for Chresanto’s room. I went in and saw his parents. They stood up and gave me hug.

“We’ll give you two sometime alone” Mrs. August said.

“Thanks”

“Doctor said he might be awake tonight or tomorrow” I nodded as they went out the door, closing the door behind them.

I grab a chair and pulled right next to Chresanto’s bed. I lifted my hand up and caressed his cheek. “I’m sorry,” A tear fell out of my eye. I quickly wiped it away with my free hand. “I didn’t mean for all that to happen. It’s all my fault”

I covered my face with both my hands when I felt tears pouring down my face. I cried in my hand. “This is all my fault,” I wiped my tears and sniffed. I held onto his hand and stared at him.

Since you left I can’t breathe 

I was wrong baby come back to me 

The moment you went away I could see 

That I lost the greatest part of me ohhh 

Come back to, come back to me 

Come back to me 

I can’t breathe. 

Come back to, come back to me 

Come back to me 

I can’t breathe. 

I’m not the kind to change my mind 

And swallow my pride 

But I’m not too pride to stay 

Everyday he’s been away 

Is unbearable for me 

‘Cause without you I can’t breathe …

I sang the chorus part of the Come Back by The Lylas. I just had to. It’s exactly how I was feeling. I had to sing it. I felt him squeezed my hand slightly. I looked at him. He squinted his eyes before opening it fully. He did a small smile.

“Since you left, I can’t breathe” I repeated.

“I heard you,” He said, smiling.

“I was hoping you would,” I said, softly.

“It’s not your fault,” He said. “You were the one that was supposed to get shot but I pushed you away.”

He took the bullet for me. “You didn’t have to do that” I said, caressing his cheek. “I almost lost you”

“I did it because I didn’t wanna loose you”

“You stayed strong,”

“Only for you,” He said, sitting up a little. “Come here”

I stood up and sat next to him on the bed. He grabbed my face gently and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back, holding the back of his neck. He was about to pull away but I quickly deepened the kiss. I smiled and pulled away. I missed kissing him.  

“’Cause without you,” I said, staring deep in his eyes. “I can’t breathe”

Listen to the song on the side. Next chapter might be updated sometimes this week. And, I just wanted to put a picture of Ciara on the side.

Happy 18th Birthday, Ray ! 

My Birthday's on Friday ! Just Wait On It. <3

So, what did you think?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 143 31
•*•*•*• If I go, he won't steal me. If I go, I'll remain loyal. If I go, I won't lose him. •*•*•*• I went, he tried to steal me. I went, we kissed. I...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
3.5K 42 10
Chanel is invisible on school no one knows her she one of the biggest nerds you can meet...not even the other nerds like her. Chresanto on the other...
16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...