My Slytherin Girlfriend: Jack...

De Twisted_rabbit

"Loving her wasn't this hard!" Jack finds out that Elsa slowly loses her control over her powers again. He th... Mais

Disclaimer/ Short Beginning:
Chapter one: Train Ride
Chapter two: Welcome To Hogwarts!
Chapter three: The magic of Jealousy
Intermission
Chapter four: The meeting
Chapter five: Game on
Chapter seven: Back at Hogwarts
Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Elsa's Pet
Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Jack gets jealous
Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Loving her

Chapter six: Reason

5.1K 141 61
De Twisted_rabbit

Pitch's P.O.V: 

*Flashback*

"Black? Black? Are you awake?" A young girl of the age 14 called out shaking me several times. My eyes were half lit and was greeted by platium blond hair tickling my nose. I stood still hoping she would leave. After a while she picked flowers and placed it on my head. She giggled and with that I attacked and tickled her. "What are you doing you little monster?!" I teased as she lay down beside me on the picnic blanket. 

"Nothing~ " She smiled happily holding unto my hands to stop me from tickling her. He smile that rested upon her face was adorable and peaceful--even with me, a monster. She knew the pain I had to go through. I was abandoned by my parents and left to live a life in an orphanage. All my life no one bothered to comfort this orphan boy-- until she came. 

When the world shut me out she came and brought me back. Her soft hands calmed me down. I had powers that could threathen the whole entire universe; I was fierce yet she showed no sight of fear and protected me when people teased me and called me a witch.

I reached the age of 11 and was told I was a wizard. I was accepted into a school and couldn't see her while I studied there. When I returned she was getting ill. I stayed for a while and asked her to be mine. She accepted but  the problem was she is a muggler ( Human not wizard ). Our relationship couldn't happen as told by the ministry of magic. I diddn't care. I quit attending Hogwarts and lived the life of a muggle. I lived with her in a small house located in the woods although it wasn't that far from the town. Elsa often was kind to everyone. She enchanted kids by bringing them to our house while I showed them some magic tricks. 

One day, people shouted outside calling me a monster and treathened to burn our house down. Elsa came out to talk to the towns people but when I came out to check on her she.. was gone.. Out of anger I quickly cast an eternal sleep on all of the villagers. The ministry of magic was after me. It was against law to hurt humans with magic. I ran away from all of them. I hid back to the magical world and stayed in the Forbidden forest. No soul alive was smart enough to look there.

Everyday I've studied potions, charms and etc. trying to save Elsa from death. This was all my fault and there was no possible way to save her... Until I found a book that introduced black magic. I used a spell of reincarnation. She were to be born again but I would have the curse to roam this world withouth rest and to live consumed by darkness. It was a price I gave for her. My skin turned grey, my eye's  yellow, and my spine streatched out making me taller. Elsa's body dissapreared and I knew she was going to be born again.

All I had to do now was find Elsa...

*End of Flashback*

"Gah! Why can't she remember! I know she still loves me." I said to myself. I hid back into the cave that I've used as a hide out when I escaped from prison years ago. 

"No she doesn't." A voice from deep within shouted. It was Gothel ( from Tangled). She also held a grudge against the student's of Hogwarts and the ministry of magic. 

"Oh Pitch. You know I've served you my whole life. You and I know that Elsa will never come to love someone like you. She has Jack. She stole your heart and broke it." Gothel told me. I kept silent. 

"Why not have revenge on her for breaking you? Look at you. You've wasted your life trying to create a spell to save her -and when you did she hardly reconizes you and falls in love with someone else." Gothel continued as she moved in closer. "Think about it. Lets let her feel how it is to loose someone you love. Look at what she has turned you into." I paused for a while as Gother placed a mirror infront of me. "I'ts time for revenge...I'f I can't love her no one can!"  I nodded at Gothel. 

Before I countinued Gother gave a whisper. "I'f she dies you will be able to take over the ministry of magic. They will all pay for what they have done~" 

Creeping in, a dark figure cast a shadow. "Here's a way to start getting revenge." The dark figure other than my horses said. It threw a blond haired girl tied up into our hide out. We looked closer and this girl was one of Elsa's friends and one of the people who threw me into prison not so long ago. I had the perfect plan.  

Gothel used her magic and created a tall tower up on the mountains. She chained her up and Gothel  caressed her hair laughing insanely. 

"Had a good sleep Repunzel?" I kneeled down squeezing her cheeks. "Whats wrong? scared maybe?" I laughed. 

"Try me!" She said looking cross.

"You cannot kill fear and your emmiting a lot of it." I smirked.

"I'm not afraid of you." She replied. Her voice irritated me. I kicked her and then Gothel tied her mouth up again.

"Serves you right." Gothel gave a glare at Repunzel then followed me outside. 

"Once the Big four comes here The'll get a suprise that they never knew." I happen to say. Still.. do I have regrets?....

Jack's P.O.V: 

We diddn't waste any time after that. We had to go after Repunzel weather the school approved of it or not. Hiccup made new designs to his dragon Toothless making shields and what not. Merida packed her bow's and a sword. Elsa also began to pack aswell; She diddn't want to be left behind. Everyone was ready.

"Wait!" We heard North call before we took off. He held my shoulders and then looked at me with great concern. "Remember your not the only dreamer in this world." He warned. North couldn't go because he still had to watch over Hogwarts and heal the students. It was up to us again to stop Pitch.

We quickly hopped unto the broom sticks as Hiccup rode Toothless. We split up in the air to cover more ground. Elsa went with Merida while Hiccup went with me.  We saw a lot of black sand horses inside the forest. We quickly followed one. As we got closer it became two--no- three- no four! until we were surrounded with them.

"Uhh you take the ones on the left and I take the ones on the right?" I asked hiccup.

"Good with me." He replied. 

We then attacked. I threw mounds of frozen blasts with my staff. Hiccup used his dragon to shoot neuclear balls and hit the black sand.  

"You okay there?" I asked.

"Never felt so alive..." Hiccup said sarcastically.

I turned my attention to the left leaving Hiccup's back for a few minuets. "Jack!" Hiccup screamed. When I looked back he was being dragged on his foot by the horses away until I couldn't see him any more. I hit my staff on the other horses face then froze the rest of them. I quickly ran after Hiccup.

"Hicc!" I shouted with worry. I saw a bush move and quickly shot it. A figure jumped out and I aimed right at it.

"Stop-Please-wait!" Hiccup cried. I pulled my staff down. All the horses were taken down yet still no sign of Pitch. Hiccup had a cut on his leg from the beast. I froze his wound to lessen the pain and stop him from loosing blood. Toothless carried hiccup and helped him up. Right at that moment we've recived a call. Hiccup swayed his wand to recive it. "North?" Hiccup and I both asked. 

"Thank goodness your still alive! We've studied the bodies and it appears that this can only be cured by breaking the charm that casted this upon them." North replied.

"A charm?How does it look like?" I asked.

"We do not know. But since it can only be penentrated form the inside it somewhere in the school. We've started our search already." Noth replied. 

"Becareful because Pitch will---magic--- death---" The message could no longer be understood as words were cut out. North's voice began to dissapear and introduced silence. "Well.. that was great help." Hiccup mumbled trying to fix his wand. "Yeah.. help...." I replied trying to figure out what North wanted to say.

"I hope the girls are alright ..."

Elsa's P.O.V:

Merida and I went to look for Pitch in the mountains. I was furious. First he plays mind games with my heart now he steals one of my Best friends?! He was so going to get it! We saw a tower out in the snowy mountain. Merida used her wand to keep her warm. I wish I could have helped but I only froze stuff.  We saw a black sandy horse that galloped around and quickly followed it. We reached a tall tower.

"Oh no..." Merida stuttered.

"Why?" I asked.

"This is the same tower that Repunzel got locked in back when she was young.... This was the cause of her fear..." Out of anger Merida quickly shot the black horse with her arrows. 

"Whoa. Thats fast." I said headed to the tower.

"Thanks. Now we need to find Repunzel!" Merida ran inside the tower as I followed. The first floor had stairs that led all the way up top. From way down we heard someone speak. "Repunzel! Darling~ You know all of this is Elsa's fault. If it weren't for her you wouldn't be here~." A shaky voice of a woman spoke. "Shut up! It's not her fault!" We heard Repunzel scream. We ran up and saw a black curly haired lady with a dagger held closely to Repunzel and a wand on the other that pointed directly to us. 

"You've made it~ Now look what you did Repunzel. Their all going to die now because of you." The lady smiled laughing histerically as she pulled the dagger closer to Repunzels neck.

"Don't hurt her!" Merida screamed shooting an arrow that scratched the old lady's face. Instead of blood leaking out, grey sand slowly dripped. Merida and I stood there in shock. The lady touched her wounded cheek then came closer to Repunzel. Before she could do that Merida ran closer and shot the lady several times. "Aghh! You'll pay!" The lady screamed missing Repunzel's neck and cut off Repunzel's long blond hair insted. "No! Look what you made me do!" The lady screamed. Her black hair turned grey and her skin became wrinkled. She aged trumendously fast then flew right of the window. We ran to Repunzels side and untied her. Repunzel looked at her hair and grabed it tearing up a bit. It slowly began to color itself into dark-hazel brown. "No..." She said weaping, buring herslef in her hair.  We sat close to her and comforted her.

"I'm so sorry.. It's all my fault...." I said looking away tearing up also. 

"No its not.. I'm not crying because of that. Its just.. My powers. I got them because of my hair..." She sniffed before she continued. "My parents were healers.. When they gave birth to me I was ill and was on the brink of death.. My parents made a potion using a rare plant and it healed me. I was born then with magical healing powers bestowed by that plant. People wanted to use that and fought over it. Gothel was one of them. She kiddnaped me and kept me here. I was then saved by Hogwarts a few years later. The reason why I'm crying is.. I won't be able to save you Elsa..." She treared up again.

"I'm perfectly fine. I don't need to be healed." I quickly hugged her. Merida hugged aswell. 

"Elsa... Please becareful because something big will happen...." Repunzel added. Before I could ask what will happen Jack and Hiccup entered through the window. Toothless banged into the drawers but quickly stopped before hitting the wall. Hiccup had a hard time to get up and was helped by Jack.

"What happened!?" Merida asked going to Hiccup aswell.

"Nothing much.. How bout there?" Hiccup asked everyone.

"Got a new hair-cut blondie?" Jack joked in a soft way trying to make her smile. It worked and she happened to giggle wiping off her tears.

"I'm just glad everyones safe." Repunzel smiled getting up with me. 

"Okay! We've got the team together...This is pretty cool." Hiccup said.

"I know!" Repunzel replied putting on a smile. 

"Still... No Pitch.." Merida said crunching up her fists. A dark cloud hovered outside but far from the tower. Lightning and thunder clashed together as it sent a dark athmosphere. "Isn't Hogwarts located there?!" Jack said looking out the window. 

"Oh no... I think I know whats happening." I managed to cry out. Everyone thought the same thing and quickly hopped on their brooms. Hiccup rode Toothless with a little help from Jack. We then raced off back to Hogwarts. As we got closer the wind blew stronger and rain felt so hard it could go through your skull. It was dark and getting hazy. Toothless blew a fireball and lit up the way. "Thanks Buddy! That helped a lot." Hiccup managed to say. Soon after we made it to Hogwarts. We quickly landed and ran headed for the main halls of Hogwarts. The rain blew hard as we were all drenched in water splashing our feet into the pudles of despair. Please let everyone be safe?!- I begged. We've reached Hogwarts Hall's and was greeted by silence. 

Who knew that the last sound I would hear were both mine and my friends footseps in the rain... 

//Yep I'll leave it on a cliffhanger again? .--. I have school and stuff so this is the fastest thing I could come up with TT-TT.. Sorry if it sucks and thanks for reading it this far even if it was VERY VERY long and boring O3o ~ 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.3K 269 22
{Written prior to Frozen Fever and the Frozen Sequel} Elsa has set off yet another Winter, but this time, she can't unfreeze it. Then the Duke return...
3.2K 157 29
During a mission in Pitch's lair, the guardians find a girl. She was being kept prisoner but why? What did Pitch want with her? Can Jack gain her tru...
110K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...
912K 20.5K 56
Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in the Kingdom of Arendelle, meets the queen...