Silhouettes~[Complete]✔

By twilight_shadows

[Cover is an amazing gift from @monsterwithoutname] ❤ ❝She loved mysteries so much, that she became one❞ A sh... More

A/N
Epigraph
☆ Character Aesthetics ☆
☆1
☆2
☆3
☆5
☆6
☆7
☆8
☆9
☆10
☆11
☆12
☆13
☆14
☆15
☆16
☆17
☆18
Epilogue
A/N
Thanks! :)

☆4

848 267 286
By twilight_shadows

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The chill autumn wind races through the street, fallen leaves whirled into havoc; tornadoes.

It is as if gold, oranges and deep brown leaves are summoned, before being deposited once more on the lonely street.

I make my way over to the bench once more, a smile making its way onto my face as I see that the girl is in fact sitting there, waiting.

I should really ask her name instead of just calling her a girl, or the girl I think to myself.

I head over, her head turning at the presence of me.

I am still metres away and like every other time, I only see her silhouette. I want to know what she looks like. I shake my thoughts away.

"Hey", my voice seems quiet and for a few seconds I think she doesn't hear me.

"Hi", her voice reaches me, only a whisper.

"How are you?"

She looks down at the ground for a brief moment, clenching her hands into fists beside her side's.

Did I say something wrong? 

"Fine" she states her voice distant.

I nodded.

"Umm...can I know your name?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"What's yours?"

I pause for a moment processing what she just said.

"Rafael."

She stands up.

"Your name?"

"I'll see you tomorrow" she states her figure disappearing out of sight.

I can't help but smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I do hope your enjoying Silhouettes so far!

I know this chapter was short but i'll be updating again this week.

***

Would you like a updating schedule so you know when to look out for a update?
If yes please read below.

Could you please put an online comment and vote for which days you would prefer If I update.

If once a week:

Wednesday

Friday

Sunday

And if I update twice it will be on the two most chosen days.

Thank you❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 453 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
4.7K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
4.9K 361 51
When mirror is not enough to reflect emotions, when talks are not enough to convey feelings, a silent poem and a pen and it's creations may help. Edi...
5.5K 208 20
I was drunk on that night How I wish she will never left me She dumped me just because he's better than me He's rich while I'm not I was in paine...