grant gustin ▸ imagines ✓

By acastleabovearrows

G.G. IMAGINES | REQUESTS CLOSED This is a collection of Barry Allen & Grant Gustin imagines and one shots. I... More

▸ grant gustin imagines
01. Chocolate Kiss [B.A.]
02. Happy Halloween [G.G.]
03. Don't Bleed On My Floor [B.A.]
04. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 1 [B.A]
05. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
06. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
07. Late Night Conversations [G.G.]
08. Cute Things [G.G.]
09. The Christmas Spirit [G.G.]
10. Sick Date [B.A.]
11. Who? [B.A.]
12. Not Much of a Poetry Guy [B.A.]
13. Fast & Strong - Pt. 1 [B.A.]
14. Fast & Strong - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
15. Fast & Strong - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
16. It's a Good Morning [G.G.]
17. Mistletoe [B.A.]
18. Dancing Lessons | requested [G.G.]
19. Off-Screen Enemy [G.G.]
20. Nine Cups [B.A.]
21. What You're Not Saying - Pt. 1 [B.A]
22. What You're Not Saying - Pt 2. [B.A.]
23. Retweet | requested [G.G.]
24. Off-Screen Enemy, Again | requested [G.G.]
25. Until Death Do Us Part [B.A.]
26. Ghost [B.A.]
27. Texts [G.G.]
28. Sentimental Superhero [G.G.]
29. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 1 | requested [G.G.]
30. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 2 | requested [G.G.]
31. Game On [B.A.]
▸ all things super
32. The First Move [B.A.]
33. Super-Couple [B.A.]
34. Another World Pt. 1 [B.A.]
36. Playing The Part | requested [G.G.]
37. Why Can't We Be Friends? | requested [B.A.]
▸ internet friends
38. The Next Morning [G.G.]
39. A Very Super Christmas [B.A.]
40. Christmas Cookies [G.G.]
41. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 1 [B.A.]
42. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 2 [B.A.]
43. Who? [G.G.]
44. A New Year's Kiss [B.A.]
45. New Beginnings | requested [C.S.]
46. Scarlet Speedster's Sister | requested [B.A.]
47. Jealousy [G.G.]
48. Three Years Later [B.A.]
▸ asa butterfield imagines
49. Dating [B.A.]
50. Valentine's Day Date [B.A.]
51. About Your Future [B.A. + G.G.]
52. Cuffed - Pt. 1 | requested [B.A.]
53. Cuffed - Pt. 2 | requested [B.A.]
54. Worth More | requested [G.G.]
55. Ice Queen | requested [B.A.]
▸ thank you

35. Another World Pt. 2 [B.A.]

4.5K 139 33
By acastleabovearrows

Another World Pt. 2
{Barry x Reader}

"It's like I'm remembering... another life," he said slowly, looking at me to see my reaction.

My breathing hitched, my mind clouding over with memories that weren't mine. Barry, standing in a red suit. Barry, fighting off people with strange, dangerous powers. Barry, stuck in a nine month coma while I waited by his side impatiently. Barry, the night of the particle accelerator explosion.

This, right here, wasn't my life. This sure as anything was not Barry's life.

My eyes adjusted again on Barry's face, tears building. "Another life?" I asked quietly, my mouth going dry.

"I know, insane, right?" He chuckled nervously, shaking his head. "There's just one thing that really sticks out, you see. I keep thinking about it, it's like I can't get away from it, Y/N. And it's driving me through the ceiling."

He remembers. He remembers that he was once The Flash, the fastest man alive. He remembers that used to be able to walk normally, to run - that he used to have both of his legs and use them to superhuman capabilities. I could feel my own tears springing, but I refused to let them go. This was not my time to cry.

"You're remembering?" I pried, wanting Barry to continue. I didn't know how we were here, or why, but I knew that if Barry remembered, things would somehow fall into place.

"I am." He nodded, studying my face, "Do you...?" He trailed off, watching me with cautious eyes.

"Visions," I spoke softly, "I'm having visions of another life. And, last night, a dream, I think. It felt so real."

His hand between us was shaking now. He quickly grabbed his hands together, as if to steady it. I huffed, shaking my head at this unexplainable, unbelievable predicament.

"I don't know how we got here," Barry said quickly, biting his bottom lip. "But I think we're from somewhere else, maybe another world or something, I have no idea. And maybe acknowledging it can be the first step to fixing... it."

Acknowledging it. My best friend, Barry Allen, was about to admit to being The Flash, a hero I knew, but a hero that didn't exist. I nodded at his words, readying myself for the confession of a lifetime.

But instead of speaking, Barry himself moved forward, pressing his mouth onto mine without hesitation. He kissed with a passion I didn't understand, as if he had kissed me before. To my knowledge, Barry and I had never kissed before, nor had we ever thought about it. But, nonetheless, he tried to deepen the kiss, his hands moved, one hand cupping my face while the other made its way around my torso. I leaned back, releasing my lips from his.

"What was that?" I begged, my eyes wide as saucers.

Barry leaned away, too, dropping his hands. "I thought - you said that - and I - and my dream, oh my gosh, no...." he stammered, unable to form a complete sentence.

"Barry, I don't know what that was," I frowned, "But I think you being The Flash is two thousand times more important than whatever that stunt was." I watched his expression, but held my body away, wanting to forget that kiss ever happened. What was he thinking? We just found out we were people from another world, universe, timeline, or whatever - and he kissed me.

His face fell. "The what now?"

I rolled my eyes, "The Flash, Barry. Who you're supposed to be. From the... you know, visions." I raised my eyebrows at him.

But Barry licked his lips, shaking his head. "I'm not The Flash," he said, his voice quiet, "I'm still Barry Allen. And you're still Y/N. And I'm in love with you."

With his words, something clicked inside of me. He spoke the words of the dream Barry Allen, the one who was The Flash. The Flash. Barry Allen. My chest tightened.

"Oh my gosh."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I thought we were... on the same page," Barry sighed. His skin was still red with embarrassment, but his face held so many questions.

"You kissed me." A small laugh of disbelief left me, leaving me in shock. "And... you are, uh...."

"Your boyfriend?" Barry tried to finish. "Well, where we... come from?"

"Yes." My tears finally fell, softly making their way down my face. I leaned forward, realizing I wanted nothing more than Barry's lips on mine once again. I didn't know what was going on, but I did know that I loved Barry Allen. My mouth worked with his in a perfect rhythm, knowing that we definitely had done this before. Our bodies moved closer, until he was nearly on top of me, kissing me with everything he had.

"Oh, Y/N, I love you," he breathed heavily, breaking the kiss. His lips began to move to my neck, moving gently on my skin. But with the broken kiss, the memory of The Flash came to mind again.

"Barry, Barry," I said, catching my breath, "You need to remember more."

Barry's eyes met mine, his lips stopping their work a second. "Why? We remembered that we loved each other," he whispered, "That's all I could ever need."

My heart fluttered at his sweet words, but I knew there were other parts of another life we were missing. Why could I remember Barry being The Flash, but he couldn't? Why did Barry remember our love from that time, but I didn't right away? How did we even end up here?

"Bear," I frowned, pushing him off of me gently. But he just sat next to me, his arms wrapping around me. "I'm scared. How did this happen? Maybe, I don't know, maybe you changed the timeline? Maybe Cisco created something... I-"

"I changed the timeline?" Barry cut me off, repeating my words. "And who is Cisco?"

I nodded, "Well, yeah, it's a possibility." I thought of Cisco, and Caitlin. In this timeline, Barry had never become friends with the duo. Our lives never had reason to cross. Barry was never brought to S.T.A.R. Laboratories and Barry never woke up to find friendship in Caitlin Snow or Francisco Ramon.

Barry frowned at me, shaking his head. "Are you trying to imply time travel, Y/N?"

I looked at his arms around me, holding me tightly. "Barry, I need you to remember," I whispered. "I need you to remember who you are."

"And who is that?" He asked quietly, "Are you trying to say I'm some kind of Doctor Who?"

I rolled my eyes at his words, frustration bubbling up in me. This was a terrifying situation. I had no idea how to get home, and I had no idea how to make Barry remember that he was some superhero. "You are..." I started, not sure of how to say this. How could I tell my best friend, the love of my life, that in our original life he was a speedster, not a man who lost his leg in an explosion?

"I'm what?" Barry questioned.

"The Flash," I said again, my eyes looking towards his again. "You're Bartholomew Henry Allen, The Flash. You can run at superhuman speeds, letting you travel through time. You visit other worlds and do impossible things, Barry Allen. You were struck by lightning the night of the particle explosion and gained super speed. You weren't crushed by that shelf, Barry. This isn't you."

Barry pursed his lips together, looking thoughtful at my words. But I could feel his sadness, so heavy that it was palpable. "I'm sorry, Y/N," Barry muttered, "I don't remember any of that." His gaze had settled on his feet, staring at the two different limbs. How could he believe he was the world's scarlet speedster when he looked down and saw that?

"You're the key to getting us home, Barry," I whispered, watching him.

Barry stood up suddenly, his arms leaving me. I felt cold and a sensation of loneliness without him, like he was my safety all this time. "I'm not a speeder, or whatever you called me," Barry's voice was unexpectedly sharp, as he stared down at me. "I'm not our way to get home."

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling naseous. I slowly stood up in front of Barry.

"You need to remember," I said again.

"I'm not the key-" Barry started, but he stopped abruptly when our lights flickered. Following that, the house shook, causing me to lose my balance. Barry's arms quickly grasped me, pulling me into his chest as the floorboards fell back to where they belonged. A loud, low rumble filled my ears, and once again, I was terrified. This wasn't an earth quake or a storm, this was something else.

"Barry? Y/N?" My father ran into the room, his toothbrush in his hand, eyes wide. "Are you okay?" My mother and sister followed, appearing into the living room, too.

"What is that?" My mother begged, referring to the constant noise that seemed to be growing in volume.

The house shook again, Barry's grip on me tightening. Looking through the window, a large, silver spaceship looking thing came into view. My heart stopped.

Aliens?

No, no way. Today was already messed up enough.

"The Dominators," Barry blurted. I looked up at him, only to find his face blank. I turned back to the window again, only to see destruction coming right for my family and our home. Without any warning, the ship collided into the side of our house, ripping through the wall and roof. The impact sent us flying back, Barry and I falling into the couch. He had fell on top of me, shielding me from any debris, or worse, coming our way.

Barry looked into my eyes, just a mere inch away. "I remember." He breathed, pulling himself off of me.

"What?" I asked, scurrying to my feet too. My eyes glanced back and forth between Barry and the spaceship, fear filling my bones.

"I'm The Flash," Barry confirmed with watery eyes. He looked to his feet. I stepped back in awe, seeing two, normal red sneakers on Barry. He yanked up both pant legs to his ankles, revealing the impossible. His leg was undoubtedly there, like he'd never been thrown under a collapsed shelf and lost it that dreadful night. "And those are the Dominators." He brought his lips to mine, kissing me roughly, right in front of my family. But when everything around you was wrong and an alien ship crashed into your house, maybe that was alright.

He pulled away, "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too, Barry." I answered.

Then Barry's body sparked with the yellow electricity from my visions. "I have to go save the world," he said casually. Then he sped off, slipping through the hole in the wall made by the ship. As my eyes saw the light leaking through the gigantic hole, everything in my line of vision turned to white.

I saw the inside of what I knew to be S.T.A.R. Labs. I stood next to Cisco Ramon, a friend from the life I should be living. Barry was on the other side of me, a solemn look on his face.

Cisco reached out before us, wearing a bulky black glove on his hand. The image of me mimicked, though without the glove. Within seconds, a blue portal purred to life between from hand of Cisco. From mine, a white, sparkling one whirled to life. Cisco and I moved together, the two portals merging.

Then the scene was gone, and I was staring back at the silver ship wedged into the side of my family's house.

My body slumped, the epiphany causing my spirit to sink. I was the key to getting back home.

• • • • •

author's note | and there's part two! now, this is where my dream ended (obviously it's not EXACTLY like my dream bc ya know it had to make some sort of sense and all) but if you guys are curious as to how things end for you and barry, let me know. would you like this storyline to continue for one last part??

also, i've never seen a mother's nightmare before. but i love the girl in it (she's in this christmas movie, a december bride, that my mom and i love) and obviously i love grant gustin, so i think i'm gonna watch it. do you guys like that movie?

thanks for reads, and don't forget to vote and comment! you guys rock!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 12K 69
grantgust started following you! grant gustin + social media © velocitynine
10.6K 223 7
A series of one shots of/for The Flash television show on the CW channel. Yes, there are spoilers. ***DISCLAIMER*** None of this is mine. All rights...
167K 4.2K 25
When Audrey comes to Central City, she thought that she finally could have a normal life. But is normal even possible in Central City?" The Flash/Bar...
9.4K 187 21
just a bunch of d.c. one-shots. mostly arrow, legends of tomorrow and the flash but yeah!