Writing Our Story (Complete)

Par Monsi_Salcedo

Demi Lovato & Harry Styles Demi Lovato moves into a new town after the death of her mother. Her dad wanting... Plus

Writing Our Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank You
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Fun Facts on Writing Our Story

Chapter 10

105 9 2
Par Monsi_Salcedo

They walk into Perrie's house as they walk into the living room. Demi still had butterflies in her stomach but tried not to think about it. Perrie place the bag with the food on the coffee table as she look at Demi.

"Okay would you rather eat or sing first ?"

Demi bite her bottom lip as she decided to sing first to get it out of the way. Taking out her notebook as she open to the page where she wrote the song. Grabbing her guitar as she look down at her hands on the chords.

Taking a deep breath as she wasn't use to performing in front of people that weren't Nick's or her parents. She kept her head down the enter time as she play the notes to the song.

🎸🎶Sometimes you think you be fine by yourself. Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone. It's easy to feel like you don't need help, but it's harder to walk on your own. You'll change inside when you realize. The world comes to life and everything's bright from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side. That helps you find the beauty you are. When you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend. The gift of a friend. 🎸🎶

Demi continues to sing the song as she finally found the courage to look up from her guitar. Look at the boys and Perrie as they all had big smiles on their faces. Looking at Perrie as she thought that she had tears in her eyes. Demi felt a smile appearing on her face as she continue to sing the song. Niall and Liam look at each other and wiggle their eyebrow at each other. As Demi played the last notes with her guitar as she looked down at it. Before she completely finished playing she realized she no longer felt nervous. Placing her guitar to the on the ground before Perrie attack her with a hug. Playing on the couch as she wraps her arms around her. Looking pass Perrie's hair to the boys who were only smiling at her. The boys look at each other before pulling Perrie off of her. Niall hug her first then Liam. Demi smile at them as Perrie went to go grab plates from the kitchen. Niall look at Demi as he rub his hair with his hands.

"You should show us more of your songs. Or performance in the school's talent show. I heard that they are having it the day before spring break. That would be plenty of time for you to create a new song."

Niall smile at her as she thought about it.

School's talents show? By myself not possible

Demi gave him a face as Perrie came with the plates.

"Maybe I will think about it. I have never actually perform on a stage."

Everybody grab a plate as they sat down by the coffee table. Liam and Demi had their books open as they were talking about what kind of song they should make. They both had a set of different notes. They kept making small talk as they said anything that happened during school. Demi took a sip from her drink as she saw Niall telling Liam something that happen in his class.

"You know that New English teacher Mr.Styles. I heard a girl ask for his number."

Perrie and Liam laugh as Perrie told him to continue.

"Well he blush and told her that he has a fiancee."

Niall said as he look at them.

"Well that girl is bold and straight forward."

Liam said as he took a bite from his food. Demi stomach turn into knots hearing about Mr.Styles. Demi look down at her food as she felt full. Lucky she had finished her burger and all that was left was her fries, so it wouldn't look odd. Cleaning her hands and mouth with her napkin. Grabbing her notebook and Liam's notes as she started to read them. She circles the one that they both had down. She starts to write what they could create as her brain was going in circles with ideas. Tapping the pencil on her head as she thought. They had put new beginning as they all just started in a new school. They all wanted to show who they are to their teachers and what they enjoy doing. Looking up from the paper as her eyes landed on her friends who were still eating.

"Hey guys, what would you describe your high school experience?"

They all turn to look at her as they all answer her.

"Confusing."

Niall said as he get lost easily in the hallways.

"Nerve racking"

Perrie said as she was stressed out already by their many classes.

"So far so great."

Liam said with a smile as he was usually relax but still very responsible to his school's work. Demi look at him as she heard his words of choice.

"So far so great"

Demi whisper to herself as wheels started to spinning in her heads. Writing down the what Liam said as she grab the other paper with what they wrote. Looking through the papers as the words would be bold whenever something caught her eye. The tune of the song came to her in so quickly it scared her. Looking at them as she smile at them.

"Okay how about we work with this tune."

Grabbing her guitar as she tried to imitated what was playing in her head. Looking up from her guitar as they were nodding their heads to the music.

"That good."

Liam said as they continue to figure out the lyrics to their new tune. They had many lyrics written as Demi was looking over them. She starts to put the words that they had written in a way that would work. Grabbing her notebook as she started to write the words that fit to her. Tapping her foot as she started to add words into their working song. Showing what she had written to Perrie as she started to read the lyrics.

"That amazing Dems."

Liam sat down next to her as they looked over what they both had written down. They started to put each of the lyrics where they felt would be good. Perrie got up as she made her way to her room. Soon she was coming back with her computer. Opening it up as she typed her password. Pressing the enter button as Demi and Liam were still working on the lyrics. When Demi looked up again she saw that Perrie had open a website that makes music.

"Dems how did you say that beat goes?"

Perrie said as she looked over at Demi. Demi telling her as Niall got up and started to help her with the beats. When Liam and Demi had finished the lyrics an hour has pass by.

"I think this lyrics are pretty good. What to you lads think ?"

Liam said as he handed the notebook to Niall. Perrie and Niall looked at lyrics, they both had smile as wide as possible.

"I love it. Now the only question is who is going to sing it. My parents bought me the whole mic step for my birthday. It's in my room"

Perrie said as she pointed to the direction of her room with a raise eyebrow. Everybody just look at each other as they never talked who was going to sing it. They all look at the lyrics as they said everyone should sing the same part to see who sounds better. Heading to Perrie room as they she started to step things up. With in minutes Perrie was telling one of them to head into the studio.

(15 minutes later)

Both of the boys had recorded the song. Demi started to get nervous as she knew it was her turn next. Perrie had taken a picture of them when they weren't paying attention. Showing them to Demi as she only smile. They were all replaying both of the recording as the boys had funny faces.

"I don't like it. Maybe you should try it Demi, while you record Perrie can tell us how to use this website."

Demi biting her bottom lip as she couldn't say no.

"Fine. Tell me when your ready."

Getting into the little area as she put on the headphones. Looking at them as Perrie was doing something on the computer.

They had place the paper with the lyrics on a clip bored to see the lyrics. As all of them haven't learn them. Looking up from the paper as Perrie was giving her the thumbs up. Soon she heard the music starting in the headphones as she parted her lips. Looking down at the paper to make sure she didn't mess up any of the lyrics.

🎶🎧Off to the races i'm going places. Might be a long shot.
Not going to waste it.
This is the big break and it's calling my name.
Yeah
So far so great, get with it.
At least that how i'm seeing.
Having a dream is the beginning. So far so great, believe it can't take away this feeling.
Taking a ride with the chance on my side.
Yeah, I can't wait.
So far so great. 🎧🎶

Looking up from the papers as they all had a smile on their faces. Niall and Liam were nodding their head to the beat of the music. Seeing that they are enjoying the song as her eyes went back to the lyrics. Soon she close her eyes as she just felt the song. Demi felt as if she sang her heart out as she had never felt this way about performing. She did how ever felt a missing piece as this is her first time singing without Nick. How much she miss her best friend. They had so many memories playing their guitar anywhere that was possible. It brought a smile to Demi's face the simple picture of them playing in her backyard. Singing the last note of the song as she heard the music end. Opening her eye as they all look at with a huge smile. Seeing them smile cause her to smile. Taking off the headphones as she walked over to them.

"What do you guys think ?"

Perrie looking up at her as she smile at her.

"I don't think I have to record the song. We are keeping your version of song. Do you want to hear it? "

Demi looked at her with a raise eyebrow but still agreed. Perrie press play as Demi's voice filled the room. They were nodding their head to the music as Perrie smile up at Demi. Demi returning the smile as Perrie saved the song to her computer, creating a new file to put their music creation in it. Niall check the time on his phone as his eyes widen.

"Lads, it's already 10."

They all turn their head with wide eyes. Liam and Demi check their phones. Demi had 2 miss calls and many texts messages from her dad asking where she is.

"We got to go. Send me song Perrie."

Demi said as she quickly started to pack her things. The boys copied her actions as they all said goodbye to each other before heading home. Demi cross the street as she saw the light outside still on. He was waiting on her. Taking out her keys from her bag as she forgot to tell him that she's hanging out with friends. Opening the front door as she step in, she could see the living room light on.

"Dad?"

Demi spoke into the quite house as she heard footsteps coming from the living room. Seeing her dad stepping into the hallway with relief in his eyes.

"Demetria where were you? I called and texted you."

Demi biting her lip before she answering him.

"I was at Perrie's house. We were writhing a song together with the boys. We lost track of time, until a few minutes when we saw the clock. I'm sorry."

He took a deep breath as he nodded his head. Placing his hands on his hips.

"Okay. I was waiting on you to have dinner. Come on but after that your going to sleep. Your lucky you don't got school tomorrow."

He motion her to the kitchen as they walked together. As they had dinner they talked about their days. Demi was exited to show him the song they had written. She promise to show it to him on Sunday as that was his only day off.

"What's the song called ?"

He asked before taking a drink of his juice.

"So far so great."

Demi smile at him proudly.

12/19/16

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

334K 6.3K 48
**this story is going though editing** 18 year old Demi, is Harry's styles younger sister. Demi is very close with the boys, and is dating Niall. Bad...
129K 1K 44
You can't help who you fall in love with. Taylor Hudson fell in love with the wrong boy, at the wrong time. Taylor hated Harry Styles at first, but h...
2K 47 23
Sequel to My Bandmates Girlfriends Sister! As the summer ends the boys finally go on tour. Can Becca stay faithful to Niall? Will Lexi and Liam be ab...
187K 2.7K 45
*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and everyone is like family. It's late April...