The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Bonus Chapter 2.0

66.8K 2.1K 655
By Momo3625

There's Daniel off to the side—-}}}

Part 1/2

Daniel's P.O.V

Couples.

I bite my lip awkwardly as I sit at the dining room table with my brothers and their girlfriends. Abby and Scott are feeding each other in such a manner that would even make the cutest of couples want the ground to swallow them up whole. Anna is in Falon's lap and pancakes are sitting on the table in front of them, forgotten and cold. I furrow my eyebrows when I look at the predicament I've put myself in by eating at the table with them.

I've made myself the fifth wheel.

I could just leave and go to my room but I haven't finished my pancakes and my parents still won't let me eat in my room since the last incident that my mom walked in on.

I wasn't eating food if you know what I mean.

I huff and cross my arms as I stare down at my half eaten blueberry pancakes. Usually I would've finished inhaling my food by now but I've been spending half of the time I was supposed to be eating for attempting to not gag at my brothers and their girlfriends.

"Who killed your puppy?" Miranda asks popping up behind me with a plate of food in her hands. I frown up at her, even though my sister isn't the ideal person I'd pick to have with me right now, at least I'm not alone anymore.

"Who would kill a puppy?" I ask as she takes the seat next to me. She glances at the two couples in front of us and shakes her head before looking back at me.

"Bad people but that's beside the point," she says rolling her eyes at me. "Why do you look like you just drank bleach?"

"You ever wonder why I'm still single?" I ask looking away from her.

"No not at all."

"Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"Take it how you want."

"I'm serious though," I say leaning my head back in my chair and tilting my head at her. "I mean I've got the full package. I'm pretty damn handsome if I do say so myself, I'm funny, I'm fucking adorable-"

"I disagree," she says as she cuts up her pancakes for her to eat. "And fucking adorable? I think that's a bit of a stretch."

"C'mon Miranda," I say narrowing my eyes at her. "All of the Rogers men just have a certain charm about them that it fucking adorable."

"Well I guess you must have missed out on that gene," I immediately snort at her remark.

"Don't listen to her mate," Falon says from where he's sitting. I almost forgot that they were all still in here with us. I thought they would be too absorbed in each other to be listening to Miranda and I's conversation. "Miranda's just salty that the woman don't get the fucking adorable gene."

"It must've skipped over you too," I hear Abby whisper to Scott and I chuckle when Scott playfully glares at her.

"Dude don't worry about getting a girlfriend right now," Scott says tossing his arm around the back of Abby's chair. "They are so freaking high maintenance that sometimes this job gets really exhausting."

"Oh really?" Abby asks standing up and crossing her arms over his chest. "Well maybe you wouldn't be so exhausted if you got some more sleep...on the couch."

"Babe," Scott groans as she walks out of the room with him trailing behind her. "You can't make me sleep on the couch, this is my house."

"Is that really what you want?" Falon asks chuckling. "To be so whipped that your girlfriend makes you sleep on the couch in your own house?"

Is that what I want?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Several hours later I'm standing outside of the college on my Dad's campus with a giant bucket of Anna's underwear. Over the past couple of months I've been collecting them from her. She knows that I've been hijacking them for a project that I've been working on.

Disclaimer: They're all clean.

I guess it does look a little strange for me to be standing in the middle of campus with several giant poles and a bucket of underwear in my hand but surely people have seen worse right? I slowly make my way towards my Father's building. I'm probably going to have to make one more trip back to the truck to grab the other three tubs of underwear.

I walk into the school and weave my way through the many hallways and whatnot. I can't take the elevator because the poles that I'm holding won't fit inside so I have to climb every flight which takes about twenty minutes. I take the elevator back down and walk outside to retrieve the other couple of buckets. As I'm walking back to my truck, I pull out my phone to shoot a quick text to Scott telling him that I probably won't be back home by dinner time.

As I'm paying attention to my phone and not watching where I'm going I bump into someone and am flying towards the ground. My elbows immediately burn as they get scraped up against the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," I hear a female voice saying. I look up and see a girl standing in front of my with a worried look on her face. She holds her hand out for me and I grab it even though I mostly get up on my own.

"Nah it's my fault," I say sliding my phone into my pocket and giving her an apologetic look. "I shouldn't have been texting and walking. They honestly should have more commercials for texting and walking than they do for texting and driving cause lord knows what else I could've ran into. I'm better off running into you than a car in the middle of traffic."

"We're in a parking lot," she says giggling a little bit. "For some reason I think you'd be safe from getting seriously injured by and onslaught of cars."

"I guess you're right," I say looking down at my elbows. They're both beet red and have little pieces of gravel stuck in them. I wince as I brush them off.

"I'm so sorry," she says looking at my elbow.

"It's fine," I say waving her off. "It'll probably just sting a little bit while I'm carrying the rest of my stuff into the school. Other than that I think I'll be fine."

"I'll help you," she says smiling up at me. My smile falters a little bit when I see her face light up. It's like my brain can't quite comprehend how beautiful her smile is. "It's the least I can do since I rammed into you and messed up your arm."

"No it's fine," I say shaking my head. "I got it."

"It's really no problem," she says walking in front of me and towards the cars that are in the parking lot. "C'mon, where's your car at?"

I shake my head and follow behind her, telling her what my car looks like. We stop at my truck and it doesn't dawn on me until I'm about to open the trunk what exactly it is that I'm asking her to help me carry. I freeze with my hand on the handle of the trunk. There are literally only two ways that this could go.

1. All of my wishes could be answered and when I turn around she won't be there and it'll have all turned out to be a figment of my imagination.

2. I'll open up the trunk and she'll see the buckets full of underwear, assume that I kidnap girls for fun or I'm a pervert, then run away screaming.

"Are you having a tough time opening up the trunk?" She asks walking up behind me and I twist around looking down at her with wide eyes.

"No..." I say leaning against the trunk. "I just realized that you're probably going to be missing class if you help me carry this. You should really be getting to class."

"I actually don't have any classes for the rest of the day," she says. Of course she doesn't have any other classes for the rest of the day. Of course. "C'mon just open it up."

I nod and turn around. Of course this would happen to me. A pretty girl runs into me, shoves me onto the ground, wants to help me carry some stuff and my stuff just has to be several buckets of women's underwear.

This must be why I don't have a girlfriend yet.

I grip the handle and take a deep breath. I slowly open the trunk and she comes up behind me as she looks at what I've been hauling around with me all day. I grip my nose with my two fingers as I prepare myself for the embarrassment that's about to hit me.

"Is that women's underwear?"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Halooooo, it's been so long since I've updated this book and I was thinking about it earlier. I wanted to throw another bonus chapter at you guys but I didn't want to do another coupley one right off the bat. So here's life through Daniel's eyes. I had to make it a part 1, part 2 thing because it's 1:38 in the morning and it would've been too much to not have this be two separate chapters.

Did ya miss me?

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thoughts on the Rogers men all being 'fucking adorable'?

Thoughts on me still updating this story?

Thoughts on thoughts?

Thoughts in general?

I need sleep. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I love you all!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 149 21
~ Featured @StoriesUndiscovered ~ What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father...
15.2M 592K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...