Where Do Broken Hearts Go (Ni...

By sarahkiley

"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touch... More

.zero.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.eighteen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty one.
.twenty two.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.twenty five.
.twenty six.
.twenty seven.
.twenty eight.
.twenty nine.
.thirty.
.thirty two.
.thirty three.
.thirty four.
.thirty five.
.thirty six.
.thirty seven.
.thirty eight.
.thirty nine.
.fourty. (Part One)
.fourty. (Part two)
.fourty one.
Authors Note
.fourty two.
.fourty three.
.fourty four.
.fourty five.
.epilogue.

.thirty one.

213 11 4
By sarahkiley

•Sarah•

"There's no need in that, I can drive you back." Chad smiled evilly, making my stomach churn. I didn't want to ride home with him because one, Chad is probably going to rape me, and two, he'll get us into an accident.

Trying to give off my best smile I shook my head no. "Chad it's cool. Thanks for the offer though." I said Nicely and then proceeded to grab my purse and phone which was still off. This time I made sure I turned it on.

"Sarah it wasn't an offer. You are coming with me." I knew how Chad could get and this Chad I have never seen before. The Chad that I was seeing was a twisted monster. A monster that didn't want to hear no.

Not moving from my seat, I stared him right in his devil eyes. I had no idea how to reply and honestly, I was too scared to reply. Slowly Chad began to lean in towards my ear, the stench of beer on his lips.

"Now, come on baby girl. I'm going to show you what you have been missing." He whispered so clearly that shivers ran up and down my spine. Chad leaned away and sent a wink my way. My face stayed completely blank not knowing what I should do.

Either I call rape, or I listen to Chad.

If I called rape Chad could pull out a gun or something... I'm too young to die.

Shit, I have to listen to him.

Keep calm Sarah, you are strong.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Chad shouted excitedly and grabbed my free hand. I slipped off the chair and was basically dragged to the door and into the chilly London air.

As we walked down the sidewalk and into an ally, I started to become more nervous. His sweaty hand was still in mine which made me very uncomfortable. Both of us didn't say anything until we approached a red lotus car which I assumed was his.

"You like my baby?" Finally his hand released from mine to rub his hand up and down the side of the car. Nodded my head yes to please him, I couldn't help but think how similar he was. Chad has always cared more about his cars than his girlfriend.

Chad opened the passengers door for me which I got in slowly. I needed to text Aspen as fast as possible. Once Chad closed the door, I got out my phone and as fast as I could And typed...

Help, Chad is taking me to ¿his sisters house?  Scared track my phone now.

Sending the message very quickly I shoved my phone into my purse where Chad wouldn't be able to find it. Right after I did that Chad hopped in next to me and placed his hand on my thigh. His touch was very uncomfortable, making me wonder what I saw in him before.

"Well, let's get it." Was the last thing Chad said to me before he started up his car and did a burn out in the alleyway. Feeling very scared for my life, I buckled up and just prayed for Chad to get pulled over. I knew he wouldn't because London cops are idiots when it comes to fast cars like Chad's. It's like they are an exception because they are supposed to go fast.

Hanging on for dear life as Chad weaved in and out through traffic, I almost could see my life flashing before my eyes. It seemed like he was going so fast that I couldn't take a second to catch my breath.

I watched every turn he took, paying close attention to signs and details. If I got to Chads I could go to the bathroom and text Aspen where to go. For some reason I have always prepared myself for a situation like this, but I never thought It would be Chad finessing me.

From the bar, he has taken two right turns. One on Tomas Avenue and the other on North street. We have been going straight for the last five minutes at least and I knew any second we would be arriving at his 'sisters'.

My insides were doing flips and I kept telling myself it would be okay, but in reality I knew it wouldn't be. Chad is a big man that always gets his way. Who knows what he's going to do to me.

The rest of the way I stared out the window, hoping I'd come out of this alive. Chad Billington doesn't seem like a murderer. Why would he kill me? He was the one that fucked Ava.

Trying to make the light of the situation I decided to spark a conversation.

"So, are we going to your sisters?" I tried to ask nicely as possible and oh how I did wish he'd tell me yes. In the back of my head I knew he wasn't.

Turning my head so I was facing towards Chad I saw him smile. His famous smile that always took me to my knees. Now, I'm terrified by it.

"Oh Sarah Lynn. You have always been so stupid." He said with a chuckle. Instantly my stomach fell and right away it clicked in my head that I was in fact going to get raped and this was a kidnapping. Chad Billington, the old love of my life was going to do something horrible to me.

In seconds he took one last right turn onto a dirt road.

You got to be fucking kidding me. What is this? A scary movie where the girl gets raped and killed in the woods? I'm going to be that girl.

Almost on the verge of tears, I tried to stay calm, but I knew I was about to break soon. My heart was beating so rapidly that I mentally knew Chad was able to hear it. He was definitely feeding off my fear.

We continued down this long dark road for about a minute before a very nice, large home came into view. I didn't say anything, all I could think about was myself dying here.

"So, this is my new home that I purchased about two days ago. I also got one in New York and one in Ireland." Once I heard him say New York I knew he only had a house there so he could stalk me. This wasn't no surprise because how else would he know I'd be here in London?

Still keeping my mouth shut while Chad parked the car in front of the front door, he got out and literally ran to my side. Once he opened my door, he grabbed my hand forcefully and tugged me up to the painted green porch.

This house in front of me was definitely a friendly home. It was a house that could hold a four person family. This house was more country style which made it look even more homey. I wasn't sure if I was more scared or dumbfounded on why Chad would by this house. The only logically reason would be my stalking theory. There's no possible way Chad and I could end up at the same bar on the same day. There's no fucking way.maybe he knew what country I was in from One Direction tour dates, but the same bar is a little creepy.

As he tugged me up the stairs and into the front door, he flicked on one light and the whole opening was lite up. We stood in a walk way which led off to the kitchen and the living room. In front was a large staircase and a open balcony. All around us was bareness. A few boxes were stacked against the wall, but nothing else was in here.

"Sorry it looks like shit. I just haven't had time to move in," Chad let go of my hand and started to walk over to the kitchen. I watched him flick on the light and peep his head through the little opening. "I mean, this house is only temporarily." He winked and went on his way to get something. This left me shaking on the spot I stood in. I couldn't process anything through my head. All I wanted was to go home... my real home in Ireland where my mom was and where my dad was still alive. I wanted Logan to be herself again, like how she was before she began to hate me. I wanted it to be Friday and family game night.

I wanted Niall.

A few stay tears rolled down my face. I couldn't hold them in any longer. In some way I was going to get hurt, but I had to form a plan some way before giving up.

"Uhh, Sarah Lynn... what is this?" Once I heard Chad's voice I stopped shaking and stood frozen. What in the hell was he talking about?

Turning my head so I could see through the widow to the kitchen, Chad was on his phone and angrily staring at it.

Why would he be blaming me for something?

"Get over here." Chad commanded, not too angrily, but not too Nicely. I didn't want anything to happen so I followed his command and walked over into the kitchen and where he was standing. Once I approached him I was going to ask what was wrong, but there was no need to. Out of nowhere Chad's hand began to raise, but once he saw the fear in my eyes he stopped. He promised he would never hit me and I can see he kept it. But this didn't make me feel any better and didn't stop my uncontrollable shaking.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I would never hit you. Now, c'mere." Chad opened up his arms and wrapped them around me tightly. I had no idea what he was doing or what he was thinking. Chad wasn't drunk, but he wasn't sober. Standing there trying not shake, Chad ran his fingers though my hair.

"Why did you text Aspen?" Once those words left his lips my heart completely dropped ten stories down into the ground and my eyes popped out of my head. How in the living hell does he know I texted Aspen? He doesn't even have my phone.

Is he just playing a mind game?

"Answer me baby girl. Why did you tell Aspen to track your phone down? Chad is going to keep you safe." As Chad kept on speaking I knew he wasn't the same Chad I fell in love with in elementary school and so on. This Chad was delusional and had some type of mental problem. This Chad was scary and who knew what he was capable of doing.

"I'm sorry. Can I ask how you found out?" Praying for my life that Chad wouldn't snap at my question, he thankfully didn't. All he did was ignore it and let me go. As if he forgot I was there, he walked over to the refrigerator and reached in. In his hands was a bottle of the same champagne Niall and I drank on our date the other night.

My heart skipped a beat, knowing what he was doing. This was no coincidence. Chad knew exactly what he was doing and boy was I scared.

"Stop trembling and sit down next to me." Chad motioned a spot on the floor where I watched him slide down the perfectly white wall. I didn't want to tick him off so I obeyed again and took a seat about a foot away from him. Now, he didn't like that one bit.

"Jesus Christ Sarah I don't bite!" He set down the bottle of champagne and literally grabbed me by the waste and my thigh and placed me on his lap so I was straddling him. I looked anywhere but his eyes. If I looked straight into them, I knew I would start balling my eyes out and I needed to keep strong.

"Now, you are gonna sit here and we are going to drink this bottle of champagne that you most certainly like. Afterwards I'm going to teach you a lesson for going out with that stupid blonde fucker. To think I called him my best friend." Listening to Chad ramble made me confirm inside of my head that he has been stalking my every move. Thinking about him knowing everything I do, I instantly get shivers.

"Well, enough but that small dick of an asshole and let's pop this open." It didn't surprise me when Chad pulled a cork screw out of his pocket. He's planned this whole entire thing so why wouldn't he come prepared?

I watched as he leaned over to the side to open the bottle. A few turns and the cork popped off making Chad smile. No glasses, no nothing, Chad takes a big gulp out of this champagne that I do like the most. I watched has he chugged the pink fluid very slowly. After a few gulps he handed it over to me.

"Drink up baby. You'll be needing it." Once again I obeyed. Placing my lips to the cold rim I took a swallow, but immediately found myself on the verge to spit it out. There was no way this was the same champagne that I fell in love with that night.

Taking a close look at the bottle, it sure was the same exact stuff.

"Is there something wrong?" Chad asked. I shook my head, and proceeded to take another sip so he wouldn't get the wrong idea. Again, as the fluid ran down my throats I wanted to spit it up. Why in the world does this taste like shit?

And for some reason in the back of my head I heard Niall's voice....

"Sometimes you only like a certain thing because you are with someone you love and it doesn't even matter if it taste like ass. You can't even taste the ass because you are having so much fun. It might sound stupid, but it's true."

Niall said that to me on our date. It wasn't about the champagne... it was just in general.

I wanted to smile, but I couldn't. If this was my last night on earth I would never get the chance to tell Niall how much I love him.

If I die tonight, he will never know that I do love him and that I've been telling myself I don't this whole time. Niall will be left without answers.

I should of told him tonight. This is all my fault.

I'm a fucking dumb bitch.

Again, I wanted to cry but I continued to slowly sip on the champagne. Once I took it away from my lips, Chad took it away from me and placed it on the floor. I knew that would be the last time I drank that champagne because Chad had our next event in plan.

Once the bottle was secured on the wooden floor, Chad leaned in close to my ear. So close that his lips were brushing against my lob as he spoke slowly.

"I'm about to fuck you so hard baby that you will be wishing you never left me. I sure never left you."

-Authors Note-

I hope everyone is having a great break! Mike is ending like ver fucking soon and it makes me sad.

Have a great day and please don't forget to vote and Comment!!!

•Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
1K 31 32
Broken hearts. Broken dreams. But all she wants is to see what love really is on this Hell called Earth
7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."