My Slytherin Girlfriend: Jack...

By Twisted_rabbit

"Loving her wasn't this hard!" Jack finds out that Elsa slowly loses her control over her powers again. He th... More

Disclaimer/ Short Beginning:
Chapter one: Train Ride
Chapter two: Welcome To Hogwarts!
Chapter three: The magic of Jealousy
Intermission
Chapter five: Game on
Chapter six: Reason
Chapter seven: Back at Hogwarts
Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Elsa's Pet
Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Jack gets jealous
Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Loving her

Chapter four: The meeting

6.7K 144 57
By Twisted_rabbit

The Meeting

Weeks have passed and all of us kept a low profile with what Ms. Elinor has said. We all sat in Merida's room sulking around to pass time.

"The big four can't go near stupid troubles or help their friends or else I will kick your butts out of Hogwarts ." Merida nagged to herself copying her mothers tone in a teasing accent. 

"Merida stop it. She probably just wants to protect you..." Rapunzel said as she sat down.

"ye but still!  I want in on some action!" Merida swayed her sword destroying her bed. 

"Yeah. Although Elsa was fine I still want revenge." I added slamming my head on the wall.

"We'll just have to wait till someone else finds out who caused all this chaos." Hiccup said drawing in his sketch book. 

"The big four can't do this. The big four can't do that! When was the last time we saved Hogwarts and the entire world from destruction?!" Merida screamed popping herself unto her bed.

"Just a year ago.." Hiccup replied. Suddenly it hit me!

"Right the big four can't to this? The big four can't do that? So why don't we use something that's not part of the big four!" I said jumping off my feet craving for adventure. 

"Yeah like who would be braver than us to actually take on the challenge?" Merida asked.

"And who would even want to risk their life to help us trouble makers?" Rapunzel added.

"And if we do find one he or she'd have to be smart, responsible, reliable, and won't betray us in any time of need." Hiccup said as he shut his drawing book. 

"Heh.. Then I have the perfect girl." I smirked jerking my way outside of Merida's room. I headed to the one place I know that perfect girl would be in. 

. . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Elsa!~~ Have I got a task for you!" I barged in scaring her a bit. 

"Oh goodness Jack! you startled me!" she threw a pillow at my face but that didn't bother me. I hurried to her side and then pouted at her.

"Elsa-- Please would you do me a huge favor?? Pwease?" I begged. She stared at my eyes and I knew she couldn't resist. That's why she quickly jerked her head away from me. This one was going to be hard... I used my ice powers and carved her an ice ring. I slid it on her fingers and then kissed her palm softly like a prince would do. "Please?" I asked. She blushed really hard and her hands began to shake.

"FINE! what do you want?" she said crossing her legs like a queen. 

"I need you to gather data on the Audrey incident that happened a few days ago. It was when you got--" 

"Yeah I know." She growled at me before I could finish. She put her hands on her head and let off steam. I forgot that if she got to stressed out she'd freeze. 

"Just be careful okay?" I smiled giving her a huge hug until she pulled me out of it and walked away.

Guess i'm going to be alone for a while... The night sank and I worried about Elsa a lot.

Elsa's P.O.V: 

I took several big breaths in and out. I was always curious about that incident too but I never really wanted Jack to find out. First off I've been investigating it for days already and knew North and the staff would have an emergency meeting. I got my Intel from a little bird. I headed on towards the main halls and walked up towards North's office. They were all inside already. I couldn't hear them though from this angle in the door so I creaked the door open a bit and peaked inside. I used my powers to create a mirror like shield making me unnoticeable.

"We face a threat greater than ever before." North shouted looking highly mad compared to his usual kind and jolly face. 

"What? Whats happening North?" Professor Toothania asked. 

"Pitch has been spotted lurking around the forest. He sent us a letter... Saying he will drench as many students in nightmares  until he gets this one student he craves for." North continued.

"Who!?" Professor Sandy asked using his sand magic in the air. He doesn't speak much.

"That he didn't say. But we have to stop him. Dracula! I expect you to keep a good eye on all the students and teach them how to protect themselves against Pitch's dark sand magic." North demanded.

"Indeed." Dracula replied. 

"Pitch?" I asked myself whispering. I needed to tell Jack about this. I accidentally creaked and Dracula looked right at me. My heart beat faster but I knew that I was invisible to him. He leaned his hand forwards but I quickly ran away and down the stairs leaving a few shards of ice in front of North's office. 

"Jack! Jack! Jack! Uff--" I spit  out as I bumped into Mavis. It wasn't strong and we both were still standing up. 

"Whoa! Hold your monsters. Whats all the fuss about?" Mavis asked holding both of my shoulders.

"I just need to see Jack. Can you keep a secret?" I asked her.

"Sure! Wait- are these about Jack having a lot of crushes? He's a real playboy and I already know." She said. 

"What? Playboy.. Jack?" I asked. 

"Yep. Pretty much. I hear he used to date Rapunzel then Merida and even some fourth year students began to like him." Mavis said.

"So what you want to tell me?" She then asked again. 

"Oh umm well... The incident's that has been happening was caused by something named Pitch. North and everyone's fearing him until they find this one student that Pitch wants. Do you know what a Pitch is?" I asked her again.

"Nope... No idea. Well you better get to Jack. You two love birds can't stay apart~" She said giving me a playful push. I waved her goodbye then ran to our room. Jack was sitting there with his three other friends and If I recalled they were the big four. I backed up to the door looking less excited than I was awhile ago. 

"Hey! Got any info yet?" Jack asked as he went closer and pinned me on the door. I pushed him away and began to breath heavily again. I ran over to my drawer and put on my gloves hoping I wouldn't freeze any one in the room. I thought Jack wanted this to be our mission. I thought he wanted us to be the one to solve it. It was hard to believe that he brought in all his friends on this and made me his errand girl.

"Elsa? Are you alright?" Jack asked going closer. 

"Stay away!" I pushed him as he fell down.

"Aww wee lamb." The red haired girl, Merida laughed as the other two joined in.

"Jack your scaring her." The long blond girl said. Jack never properly introduced me to them yet so I was highly scared of  them. 

Jack slowly got up and looked at me confused. "Elsa? Its me Jack..." He said. 'I didn't loose my memory stupid!'  Is what I wanted to say but nothing came out of my mouth. I couldn't speak. I rubbed my throat and gave so many hand gestures to Jack. 

"Elsa whats wrong!? I can't understand! Just talk!" Jack stomped freezing the floor. I fell back unto my bed and looked at him with fear.

"Hey! Don't do that!" Rapunzel said standing in front of me.

"I think she can't speak." Hiccup said looking at me. I nodded looking down. Jacks eyes turned from mad to worried. He grabbed a capsule from his desk and made me eat it. I hesitated at first but swallowed. 

"Whats dat?" Merida asked going closer to all the commotion. 

"Its her medicine. To stop her sickness thing.." Jack said looking at me. 'When on earth did I buy medicine?' I asked myself knowing no one's in my head. 

"Elsa try speaking." Jack said sitting beside me. 

"Jack..." My voice finally spoke. I quickly continued it. "There's something big happening! Something will target all the students until he gets this one student he's demanding for. All of the student's here in Hogwarts will be put to an eternal suffer." I cried out.

"What!?" Rapunzel backed down and looked at us in worry.

"Who's the something?" Hiccup then asked.

"Pitch...." I replied and with that everyone looked down. 

"I knew we should have finished him off when we had the chance." Jack said running his hands through his hair. 

"Who's Pitch?" I asked. Hiccup stood up and then began to explain.

"He's the reason why we all met. North called us in or more like kidnapped us to find this Pitch and destroy it. Pitch controlled dark magic and can easily haunt people when they sleep. Pitch wanted to control the whole world using his dark powers but we managed to stop Pitch that time. Although he escaped not so long ago. He was weak and weary so we assumed he'd just die out there. Sadly we assumed wrong. Now he's targeting Hogwarts." Hiccup then concluded. 

"So whats yer plan?" Merrida asked.

"Strike on?" Rapunzel gave a smirk to everyone. 

"The danger we're facing, is stronger than what we've known. The stakes are high, and our weapons low. You guys still up for the challenge?" Jack said smiling.

"Of course!" They all shouted going in a group circle. I sorta felt like and outsider but it was fine.

"Hey Elsa. What are you waiting for?" Jack called me.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah! Your part of the big four!" Rapunzel smiled.

"Big Five is what she meant." Merida added.

"Yeah we can't do this without you." Hiccup said pulling me in. 

Knock.... Knock.....

"Elsa? Elsa you in there?" I heard a voice ask outside. It was Mavis. She opened the door and held out a key. "Holy rabies. are you guys busy?" Mavis asked.

"No not really. Why whats wrong?" I walked over to her as Jack pushed Hiccup on my bed playfully. Mavis pulled me outside then put something on my hand. 

"You dropped it." She said with a smile. It was my key that I found back at the attic. 

"Oh umm thanks but how did it--" 

"Oh sorry need to go~Dad's calling." She butted in as she flew away to her dad that was on the side. I went back in my room and kept the key close. 

"What was that about Elsiee?" Rapunzel asked looking really close at me.

"Oh it was umm nothing." I smiled. 

"We'll we better get going." Hiccup walked out of the room as the rest of Jack's friends followed.

"See ya'll latur." Merida said closing the door.  I sat on top of my bed and opened my palm revealing the key. It was covered in dust and as I slid my hand on it the key revealed a detailed key design. It was so pretty. I grabbed my silver necklace from my drawer and hooked up the key unto it. I wore it around my neck then lay down tilting my head to the window. Jack went to the bathroom to take his bath. The big window to my side shined with so many stars. It was pretty... 

*Music box song plays* 

"wha!?" I shouted sitting up. The music still began to play but I had no sight of it. I got up slowly from the bed letting the blanket slide off my hands. The lights were dim. I checked out the window to see if the sound came from outside. All I saw were the stars. They sparkled and glittered. I still heard Jack in the bathroom taking bath. The song was beautiful and was perfect for the scenery. I moved my hands towards my neck to touch the key. As I looked at it, it was glowing in a dark aroura. I quickly pulled it off and threw it on the ground pressing my body against the window.

"Owch..That hurt.." The key said in a deep, manly voice yet it was in a playful/ scary tone.

"I'm sorry to startle you. The name's Black. I'm one of the keys that holds unto the secrets of Hogwarts." The key said as the music song stopped.

"Were you the one playing the music?" I asked.

"Yes. Before I died that music box was the one that serenade me. It was a gift for my lover. I put a spell on it in hope that one day I would find my lover again. Sadly I'm now some what of a ghost. But I'm not a ghost." The key said.

"But your a key..." I added.

"Hmm not really. I just used this key like a cellphone so I can talk to you. Would you like to see how I really look like?" The key asked. 

"I'm not sure.. I really should get to sleep."

"It will be only for a while. I promise." 

"Okay.." I said standing up. 

"Jack I'll just go to the library. I left something there." I said leaving him. I held the key tight on my right hand. I walked out of Slytherin's dorm and then looked outside if there were people. Surprisingly there was none. I quickly headed up to the moving stairs and waited  to climb up the right path. As I came to see the door I could hear it play the music box. I got closer and it got louder. I twisted the door knob but it didn't budge. 

"Its locked..." I turned to the talking key. The key jumped into the door's hole and turned letting the door creak in. I pulled the key out but when I asked it to talk It didn't say a word. The door quickly shut behind me. The music box still played as I crept forwards I carried it in my palms. A figure then came from the shadows. It was blurry but manageable to see.

"Black?" I turned looking at him. He went out of the shadows and revealed a tall dark grey skinned man with black hair. 

"Such beauty." He said moving in closer hawking me. "Elsa.. Do  you remember me?" He kneeled down holding unto my shoulders because he was really tall.

"Huh? Remember? " I asked holding tight unto my clothes. He leaned his arm forward and closed the music box that played.

"Elsa. Remember!" He cried out. "Black I have no I have no idea what your talking about. Please. I need to go." I quickly dropped the music box and headed for the door. 

"No Elsa.. Remember.." He asked. I looked back to the door and he was right in front of me. 

"Black.. Please your scaring me.." I backed away holding my hands together. I didn't want to freeze him but my heart started to beat faster. 

"At least take your time to get to know me better?" He begged. 

"Okay.." I mumbled looking down. He placed the key back unto my neck and then gave me the music box. 

"Elsa. I'm sorry I scared you." He said whispering into my ear. I had no idea what was going on.

"Its alright. I'll be headed back now." I said still a bit shocked like how on earth did he know my name and what did he want me to remember?

"If you feel sad or lonely I'll always be in here." He said vanishing into the shadows. 

I went back to my room and placed the music box by my drawer. I took off the key necklace and put it inside the music box. My mind was messed up. I lay down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Jack came out of the showers not long after. 

"Elsie? Are you alright?" He asked lying down next to me. He smelled fresh as he finished taking a bath.

"I'm fine.. But Jack.. Have you ever forgotten something so important? and it kills you to remember what happened?" I asked turning to look at his face. I didn't realize he was that close to me on the bed. I felt his cold exhale press against my nose.

"Hmm forget.. Well its natural. But you never really forget the people close to you. It just takes a while to remember." Jack said with a smile as he leaned in to give a small kiss to my cheek. I hugged him then he walked back to his bed getting settled in.

"Night Elsie." 

"Night.. Jack.." I closed the lamp as the lights faded. 

// *pokes your nose* How was that? Pretty sucky right? I always make Elsa seem weak... TT-TT Lol I still accept Ideas on how to change it XD ~ Hit me with your best shot ^~^ just not that hard TTwTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...
25.4K 869 21
In this book, characters from *Frozen, Brave, How to Train Your Dragon, Tangled, and Rise of the Five* leave their kingdom to attend Hogwarts. As the...
6.5K 242 14
"Don't let me go" I whispered and he smiled softly and warmly. "I never will," he whispered back and dried my tears Elsa and Jack grew up in two very...
912K 20.5K 56
Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in the Kingdom of Arendelle, meets the queen...