Secretly Married - Book 1 [CO...

By gdfishy

Hey, did you know that Jungkook is already married? What? You don't believe me? Impossible you say. But nope... More

Agreement
Shocking Plans
Conversation
Shoulder to Lean On
All I Need
Rival
Permission
Dream Wedding
Misunderstanding
Another Problem
Announcement
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 1)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 2)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 1)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 2)
Acceptance
The Plan
The Proposal
The Answer
Bonding
Dinner
Sleep Over
Recording
Stalker
Best Friend
Awkward
Mistake
Setting You Free
Author's Note
Rushed Marriage

Friends and Apologies

2.8K 121 21
By gdfishy

I managed to be back at the dorms right before PD-nim came here. I hurriedly changed my clothes and went to the living room. I can feel Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin giving me curious looks. They actually saw me entering earlier wearing a Pizza Delivery Guy outfit. I decided to deal with them later.

"We need to talk." PD-nim said with a serious tone.

I sat on the sofa, the rest of the members standing behind me. PD-nim took a seat right in front of me, standing next to him is our manager.

"I'll go straight to the point." He looked at me straight in the eye. I felt really nervous and scared, just like what I felt when I met Dahyun's father.

Speaking of Dahyun's father, I better remind myself to talk to him as soon as possible, and explain to him everything, because god knows what he would do to me. I'm not scared if he will kill me. What scares me the most is that he will not accept me to be Dahyun's fiance. And what's more scary is that, he will make his daughter stay away from me... forever.

"I'm really disappointed in you, Jungkook." PD-nim started. "I raised you, trained you, made you an idol, but you did this to me." He released a heavy sigh.

Oh man, I'm feeling so guilty right now.

"I really thought that you trust me, your manager... and your members."

Erm... what is he saying?

I looked up and raised my brow.

"How could you?" He raised from his seat, which startled us all. "How could you do this to us?"

I looked at my manager and mouthed, "What is he saying?" But he just rolled his eyes at me, and I find it so childish.

Just what the hell is happening?

I looked at my hyungs and they're also having the same reaction like mine. Namjoon hyung shrugged his shoulders, telling me that he doesn't have any idea of what PD-nim is saying. Jin hyung shook his head, same goes with Hoseok hyung. Jimin remained serious, but I can see a slight confused look on his face. Taehyung mouthed, "I don't know what's happening."

PD-nim cleared his throat a little bit louder, which made us all turn our attention back to him.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN INFORMED US? HOW COULD YOU, JUNGKOOK!"

How the hell did he know about that?

My eyes widened and my mouth hanged open, same goes with the other members.

"AREN'T YOU PLANNING TO INVITE US? IS THIS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE US AFTER EVERYTHING WE DID TO YOU?" This time, it's our manager who spoke. Wait, is he crying?

"Umm... Please listen to me first..."

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU HAVE FUTURE IN-LAWS WHO TRUST YOU SO MUCH." PD-nim said.

This time, I got really distracted for what he said. My "future in-laws"? Does it mean that... oh my gosh.

"Yes, we already met your fiancee's parents. They actually came to the office last night." Manager hyung said. "They were so mad at us, at first. Telling us that it's not right for us to force you to lie to the public that you're dating Yeri."

"I was actually going to talk to you before the presscon, to tell you to not say anything, so that I will fix this problem for you. But you did something unstoppable. Which made me realized that you're really in love with this girl." PD-nim said, giving me a small smile. "At first I thought that you were just set up for a marriage contract, but your future-in-laws proudly told me that you were the one who asked for their daughter to marry you. And during the presscon, you proved to us that this girl is not just a simple "girl." You are in love with her."

I smiled. "She is indeed not just a simple girl, PD-nim."

"Yeah! Because she is --- mmmfff!" Jimin hurriedly covered Taehyung's mouth before he could reveal my fiancee's real name.

"What is it, Taehyung?" PD-nim asked.

Jimin whispered something on Taehyung before letting him go. "Uhh... I was just going to say that Jungkook's fiancee is an amazing girl. She can sing and dance... and oh! She's a great rapper too! And not just that, she is also --- mmmfff!" Jimin covered his mouth again.

And I'm panicking right now because, damn Taehyung just revealed everything that defines Dahyun.

I nervously looked at PD-nim and our manager, hoping that they won't make any conclusions for what Taehyung said awhile ago.

I silently prayed that they won't think that she is an idol or a celebrity. Because Dahyun will be in big trouble if this will be revealed in public.

Even though I want to tell it to PD-nim and our manager, I can't.

Because I believe that this is not the right time for them to know about it.

Dahyun is just starting her career. I don't want to add up to the pressure she's feeling right now.

Our agencies might limit us in interacting with other celebrities if they know that me and Dahyun have a relationship. Dahyun needs to be free in doing what she wants, to be friends with whoever she wants, and to feel comfortable in everything.

"Taehyung is being sarcastic. She's totally the opposite of what he said." I'm sorry, Dahyun. But you've got to know that she is beyond amazing for what Taehyung said.

PD-nim and our manager laughed.

Me and the rest of the members joined in too. We laughed awkwardly.

"You're such a bad liar, Jungkook." PD-nim said, wiping his tears from too much laughing.

Whaaaaat?

"How could you do this to your fiancee? JYP will be very disappointed in you." Manager hyung said.

Oh my goshh. How did they know?

"B-But... W-Wait... H-How?" I stuttered.

"Dahyun's father was so proud to tell us about you and her, he even showed us pictures of her beautiful daughter. Look, I even these photos on my phone." Manager hyung showed me his phone. And it's true. He has tons of pictures of Dahyun saved on his phone. He even has predebut pictures of her!

I snatched his phone and delete them all.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Manager hyung tried to snatch his phone back.

"She is my fiancee! How could you save pictures of her on your phone?! And why did you accept pictures of her from Uncle Kim?! Are you a stalker, huh?" I can't help but raised my voice.

Then they began laughing again. Both PD-nim and Manager hyung.

"You are so easily distracted when it comes to Kim Dahyun. You didn't even check if that phone is really mine." Manager hyung said.

"Huh?" I asked. Then I stared at the phone in my hand. "Oh my..." My eyes widened. "Oh no! No! No!" It's my phone! "Shit! I deleted all of her pictures!"

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, no cursing." PD-nim said to me. But I'm not in my proper mind right now. I just deleted ALL of Dahyun's pictures.

Hoseok hyung patted my back. "It's okay. I bet there are lot of pictures of her on Google. You can just save them all on your phone."

No! How about her selcas that she took on my phone? The pictures only me can see? The predebut pictures she's been keeping but only me can have? How about those?

"I feel like dying..." I said, lying down on the sofa while hugging my phone. "Please kill me now."

PD-nim stood up from his seat. "Anyways, we have to go. It's getting late now." Then he gave me a look and smiled at me. "Please make sure that this guy have a very nice sleep. We will have a meeting tomorrow morning with JYP." He advised my hyungs.

"Meeting?" Yoongi asked.

"With JYP?" Hoseok followed.

"Yes, Mr. Park Jin Young himself." PD-nim nodded.

Then he and Manager hyung walk to the door.

The rest of my hyungs remained stoned where they are standing at.

And it just processed on my mind what PD-nim said.

I rosed on the sofa. "Meeting with JYP? About what?" I exclaimed.

"About your marriage with Dahyun." PD-nim answered.

Before they fully close the door, Manager hyung peeked his head again. "Oh! TWICE will be at the meeting too!" Then he closed the door leaving us all dumbfounded.

"What has just happened?" Jin hyung asked.

"I don't know." Namjoon hyung said with a blank expression.

"I don't know if I should feel excited tomorrow." Taehyung said. "I mean, TWICE will be there and it will be my first time to enter JYP building and see JYP in person. But why do I feel like something bad will happen?"

Jimin smacked him on the head. "Nothing bad will happen if you will keep your mouth shut."

I began walking to my room while doing some streatching. "Whatever. Let's just go to sleep."

I lied down on my bed and just then I received a text from Dahyun.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Just a simple message from her makes me smile from ear to ear.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Bet you feel the same." I typed, then send to her.

She replied, "Nah, I'm actually feeling nervous."

I'm actually feeling nervous too, but I don't want to show it. I want to be strong for the both of us. "Everything will be fine. I will be there. You don't have to worry."

"Okay. If you say so." She replied.

"Go to sleep now. Don't think about me that much, or else you will dream about me." I grinned while waiting for her reply.

"You don't want me to dream about you? Fine then. I'll just dream about Jimin instead."

I read her reply for three times before I sat up on my bed and dialed her number.

She was giggling when she answered my call. "I thought you want me to sleep now?"

"Yah, stop saying stuffs like that. Don't make me jealous and please... just please... don't mention Jimin."

"I can't believe you're still jealous at him. I already told you before that he is just my favorite member. And you are my boyfriend. There's a huge difference between the two of you."

"But still..." I frustratingly pulled my hair. "You don't understand, Dahyun."

"Then tell me what's wrong."

"Aren't you supposed to tell me something first?"

"Huh?"

"You and Jimin already met... right?"

"Oh that..."

"Dahyun... Jimin actually develops a liking at you... and..."

"So that's why you're acting that way at the hallways." She stopped for a moment before I heard her sigh. "I was actually curious why you reacted that way. But now that you told me about this, I understand now. But Jungkook... it doesn't mean that you should always feel that way to Jimin. He is your friend. He is a good guy. Even though he likes me, I will not stay away from him. He's been good to me even though we just interacted for a short time."

I sighed. "I know... and I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize to me. The person you should be apologizing to is Jimin."

---

"Yo." I awkwardly greeted Jimin.

It's 5 in the morning. I can't sleep that well last night because of what Dahyun asked me to do.

Jimin just looked at me then went back in cooking his breakfast.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

Damn it, Jungkook. That was such a lame question.

He smirked then faced me. "You're creeping me out. What's up with you?"

I looke awat, scratching the back of my head. "Erm... Dahyun scolded me last night... and... "

"She told you to apologize to me." He finished what I'm about to say.

"How did you know?"

He placed the cooked bacon and eggs on two plates. "She called me last night. She's apologizing. I asked her why, then it hit me that she was apologizing on your behalf."

That made me speechless.

Dahyun did that for me? Just to save my friendship with Jimin.

"You are so goddamn lucky to have her, Jungkook." He patted my shoulder and gave me a smile. "Sometimes I wish that I met her first, but I realized that everything happens for a reason. And besides, being Dahyun's friend is not that bad too."

He handed me the other plate with bacon and eggs, "Apology accepted, bro." Then he left and went to the dining room.

I smiled and stared at the breakfast Jimin cooked. I sighed and leaned on the kitchen counter. "I am indeed so lucky to have you, Kim Dahyun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.9K 63
"Our story will always be left untold." In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook, the maknaes of the Nation's Boy and Girl Group was chosen to become...
58.1K 327 10
I'm here Your here. Onshots
223K 7.5K 38
Charlotte is a demon. A Cat Demon. When the Earl of Phantomhive takes her in her life gets turned upside down when Demon Sebastian falls head over...
44.2K 5.2K 84
An antique pendulum clock was bought by the Kims in an auction. The golden, old, yet still ticking clock looks perfectly normal at first glance but a...