A Mindless Twin!!

By C_Perry16

More

A Mindless Twin!!
meeting for the first time:)
Finally Together
The Sleep Over!
Once Again:/
The tour.
We Going To The Mall.....
One down...Two to go
Gummy Worms
OH NO...THEY DIDN'T!!
Chickens!!
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cyra...and the boys
The date!!!
SOMETHINGS UP......
I dont know what to believe anymore...
grrrrr
so sad
We miss Them
THE CALL
The airport
meeting again
Not A Morning Person
At the Park
Oh SHIT
OH HELL
I like fried chicken;)
This Nigga again...
Sorry I haven't wrote in a while
Bowling!!
Hate On Cyra Day
I done got shot
come one Cyra..wake the hell up
HUNGER GAMES!!!
Jake and Bella
second play date
Jake comes home.
Baby Moments
You are so dead!!!!
unexpected arrival
UPDATE
UPDATE
Update!! Castig Call!
update

MAYAAAA

1.4K 11 1
By C_Perry16

ENJOY:)

*********************************************************************************************************

Cyra-

"Wake up Cyra.." I heard Celly say shaking me. I moved her hand away from my shoulder and turned my head the other way. "WAKE UP!!!" My eyes shot open to find bright blue ones right in my face. I pulled back and gave Casey a -no you didn't- look. 

"Oh get over it. Were here anyway." She said butting her beats in her bag. I sat up the right way and looked out the window. When i looked past the few clouds that were below I saw it...

The New York airport.

******************************

"Come one Celeste!" I called waking past SubWay. Celeste was trying to go and get some food. "But im hungry!!" She whined crossing her arms. I stopped and turned back to find her pouting looking at Subway. Casey walked up to me from the other direction and stopped looking at Celly. "Whats wrong with her?" She asked

"She wants food." I said to her. "Can't you just wait?We have to get to the hotel." she said heading to Celeste pulling her away from SubWay. "No come back...come back" SHe said trying to get away from Casey.

"I hate you guys, Im hungry." She said walking beside us to the front doors. "How about we go eat at Olive Garden, after we check into the hotel." I tried reasoning with her. "SURE!!" She yelled getting the people around us to look at us.

"Oh lordy, what are we gonna do with her?" I said shaking my head. "idk, but come one theres the limo." I heard Casey say from behind us.I turned to her and started following her to the end of the car line. Celeste was pulling a chart with our bags, so we had to wait for her. "HURRY UP CELLY!!" Casey said obviosly getting inpatient.

I laughed at the face Celeste gave her when she walked up to us. "How bout you pull the chart next time?" Celeste said dragging it to the open trunk. "No Thats your job." Casey said grabbing her bags and putting them in the trunk.

"I love you guys!!" I said laughing. They looked at me like i was crazy then went back to putting there bags in there. 

I grabbed mine when they were done, then we all got in the back of the limo. when we got in, on the little table thingy had a note of it. 

'Girls, welcome to New York. I already booked you three a hotel room, room 143:) The girl that you will be auditioning for will meet you there, so hang with her; get to know her. 

Me and the boys will be out running band earans so you may have to wait a little to see them, but you will get to see them by tonight for sure.

This is your limo for the time your in New York, so HAVE FUN!!

    Kiesha:)

I let the girls know what the letter said, then we all looked out the roll down windows at the city. I love it her. All the biuldings are so tall and fancy looking. There were people everywhere. Once in a while there would be little and big parks. There was one park that had a big fountian in the center.

I was gonna have to come back to that one soon...

*****************************************

When we got to the hotel, we walked into the lobby with our bags, while the girls got the bags on the chart i went to get the room key. "Um I need to teh room key for room 143.." I said to the guy. 

He was mixed with light green eyes, dark drown hair and a mole under his eye like me. I have to say boy had it going on!!! wait what are you doing Cyra. You are here for Roc no one else....

But this boy is so fineeee...........

"Um ma'ma here yougo." when i snapped out of he was holding out a key with the room number on it. "Sorry" I said while grabbing the key. "Thankz" I said. I was about to walk off i heard him come around the desk and grab my hand pullin gme back lightly. 

"umm Can i help you?" I said pulling my hand back to my side. "um i just wanted to tell you that if you needed help with anything, im here all the time..." he said giving me a flirty smile.

Cyra dont do it. You have Roc, but this guy is so fine!! "um thankz, sure that would be fun...um." 

"Tyler, you are/" he said still smiling. "Cyra." i told him. "Thats a pretty name." He said to me."thankz." i said back to him. "Hey Cyra whats taking so long." I heard from behind my. I turned to see Cas and Cel walking over to me, both giving me the look. "Oh i was talking to Tyler. He was offering his help if we needed anything." I said giving then a -everythings fine- look. 

"Yea, and my two friends work here to, so they would be willing to help also." He said looking at me. "here they come now. Jason, Alex over here!" he yelled at two guys getting off the elevator.

"What you need Ty?" One asked as they reached us. "These three ladies are gonna be staying here, and i offered the our help for anything they needed."  He said giving up a smile. "Oh ok, well i'm Alex." one said smiling at Celeste. He was tall and muscler-they all were- had brown hair like Justin Bieber's, bright green eyes and the cutest nose. 

"And I'm Jason." he said in a southern accent winking at Casey. He was average height with the same hair as Alex, and blue eyes. They were so big and bright, it was like swimming in a pool. I looked over to Casey and saw her blushing messing with her hand. 

"Well we need to head to our room, so catch you guys later." I said then turned to walk off but once again being stoped by Tyler. "Hey can we have you guys numbers?" he said looking into my eyes. I had to look away because it was starting to put me in a trace. "Um sure." I heard Celeste say. 

I groaned under my breath while we exchanged numbers. 'ok well bye!" I said fast then pulled the girls to the elevator with our chart. 

***************************************************

"Oh my gosh!!" me and the girls screamed when we walked into our rooms. This place was dope. In the suite there was four rooms, a kitchen, a living room with a flat screen tv, two walk in closet, two bathrooms, and a roof top ecsape. 

I did not think our room would be like this.

I walked to the couch and plopped down grabbing a pillow smelling it. Yea im weird like that, but it did smell good. It smelt like roses....

"Ok so Kieshe just called and said the girl is on her way. And her and the boys are not gonna be done till later on tonight..." I heard Casey say walking out of one of the rooms lookingat her phone. "ok well what do we-" Celeste said but got cut off my a knock on the door. 

She got up from the floor by the couch and walked to the door opening it. "MAYA??" we all yelled running to the door. I grabbed Maya in and pulled her into a hug with Cas and Cel. "OMG GUYS!!" she said hugging us back. We pulled away laughing. "What are you doing her/" i asked her.

"I'm here to meet the new members of my group." She said looking around. "Are they here?" she asked. Me, Celeste and Casey looked at each other then at her smiling. "Your looking at them!" Casey said to her.

She turned back to us with her mouth hanging open. "So you guys are the ones that i just had to be in a group with?" she questioned smiling with us. 'YES!!" we yelled at her.

"Oh my gosh i can't beleive this!" she said jumping around us.

Us and Maya go way back. SH euse to live in Flordia right down the rode from me. Us four would always hang out everywhere. we did everything together. Then her and her family moved to La and we never talked anymore.

***************************************************

"I'm hungry!" Celeste yelled out from the bench outside the mall.

We had just went shoppin gfor about 3 hours, we got everything and i mean everything. From shirts to pants to shoes to hats to jewlry. It was crazy. I sat next to her my head on Caseys shoulder. "Me too!!" Maya called out. "well lets go to Olive Garden, since we promised Celly that."I sad getting up from the bench walking to the limo that was now parked in the lot.

The girls followed behind then we all got in the limo and drove to OG.

***********************************************************

"Table for four please." Maya said to the worker. she grabbed four menus adn took us to a table in the back. we were all laughing or texting that we didnt really pay attention to where she sat us sso we ended up back there. "Ok so how bad were teh girls in your group?" Casey was asking as we pulled out our seats and sat down. "Omg they made Alex B singing sound good." She said laughing again. "Omg thats horrible!! why did they even get signed?" I asked her. "I have no idea i gues-"

"CYRA!"

"CASEY!"

"CELLY!"

"TWNNY!!" 

Me and the girls all turned around to see.........

******************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading