OH HELL

[STILL AT THE PARTY]

Cyra-

me and the girls were dancing to Dance(ASS) when i felt the present of someone from behind me. I figured it was Roc, i keep doing my thing. It wasn't till i felt a pair of hands grab my butt. 

Roc may by a freak, but he knows i don tlike people grabbing at my butt. I stopped dancing annd turned to see Diggy righ tbehind me smirking at me. I took a step back when he tried grabbing at me again.

"Diggy stop." I said to him. 'ok, Ok im sorry. I wont grab you again. but can i get one dance from you." I looked at the girls who were talking to some other people, then to the boys who were messing around being boys. 

i turned back to diggy who was smiling down at me. 'umm sure.." 

i hope i dont regret this....

'great."He said pulling on my hand so now we were body to body. So Uncomfortable....

I tried pulling back a little but Diggy just tightened his grip on my waist. half way through the song, i once again felt hands going to my butt, grabbing it. i pulled away only to be pulled back in his grip so tight i felt a bruise coming. "STOP DIGGY!" i said pulling away from his grip. 'Come one baby..I'm only dancing with you." he said reaching out for me again. 

'I DONT CARE STOP!!" I yelled pulling my hand away from him. "Stop being a Bitch!" He said throwing one arm around my waist and the other around my wriste. The more i struggled the tighter his grip got. His arm around my waist got so tight it made it hard to move even a little. "OWWWW!!"I yelled out as he slapped me when i got out his grip.

Tears were streaming down my face when the girls reached me. Maya sat by me on the ground while Casey and Celeste yelled at Diggy. 

I heard yelling coming from the other side of the yard. "NO Roc Stop!! Calm Down!!" WAIT WHAT?!

I turned my head to see Ray, Prince, and Prod struggling to get Roc in a chair. "LET ME GOO!!" He yelled after they got him in the chair.

i got up from my spot on the ground and ran over there to him. The boys moved out of my way when tey saw me, but still had a grip on Roc. I sat on his lap grabbing his face iwth my good wrist. 'Baby STOP!!" I yelled holding on to him as he tried pushing me off his lap. "Let me go Cyra!! NOW!"

"NOO!!NOW STOP YELLING AT ME!!" I said holding in groudn. I looked in his eyes, making him look into mine. "baby please.." He pleaded calming down some. "No. I'm fine so stop!" I said. He looked at me for a few seconds, then stopped struggling.

I slowly got off his lap as the boys let go of him. "Ok I think we need to leave." I said to the boys as Roc got up. Me and the guys eyes were on him the whole time. He started pacing back and forth infront of us. He stopped a few times to look at my waist. 

It wasn't long till the girls came back. We sat and watched him. Some of Diggy's friends took him over to the other side of the yard. i caught the two stealing glares at eachother. 

I looked up from my wrist to see Roc walking up to me. He kneeled infront of me his eyes are my wrist. he grabbed the hurt one lightly, which still caused my the flince. "oww..." I whispered hoping he didn't hear me. He looked up in my eyes, then to everyone then back me. "I'm sorry babe..." He said then stood up straight turning away from me. 

I watched as he looked around aa couple times, then out of no where he took off running. Before me or the boys could grab him he was already making his way to Diggy. we all started chasing after him.

Right when I was about to grab him, he made it to Diggy and straight up unched him in the face. "ROC STOP!!" I yelled, which was no use. Once he starts, he wont be stopping.

I watched as Diggy tried puching Roc back, but only got pushed into the fence, then puched in the stomuch a few times. No one tried stopping them two...we just watched.

Diggy puched Roc in the jaw which caught roc off gaurd. I was about to go over to Roc when The boys held me back. "Let Go!! Roc Stop It Now!!" I yelled fighting against the boys. They weren't moving. 

Roc looked at me, then got back up and charged at Diggy tackling him to the groun. The rolled around punching and kicking eachother. Diggy grabbed Roc by the throat and started chocking him. 

OH HELL NO

I was so pissed and the boys could tell cause they let me go. I took off running to Roc and Diggy. I kicked Diggy in the side a couple times till he let go of Roc. He turned and slapped me again, causing me to fall back. 

"OH HELL HELL NO!!!" I heard Mb and the girls yell.'SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!" Ray yelled as the boys took off running to Roc grabbing him before he could get the chance to kill Diggy. the girls came to me helping me up from the ground. i looked over to Diggy seeing him smirking at me. Some of his friends came and grabbed him, and now were holding him back. I walked up to him and kicked him right in the nuts, then ran to roc.

'Are you ok?" He said examing my cheek. i nodded as a few tears ecsaped. some were from the pain, othes were from how pissed i was. If i could i would cut Diggy's balls off. 

I hugged Roc crying into his chest as he picked me up carrying me away from everyone besides mb and the girls. "Ok. I really think we should go now!" prince said pulling on Celestes hand.

We left and went back to the hotel. no one really talked the whole way back..which was best for everyone.

THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A PARTY

*************************************************************

Roc-

"ow..Ow..OW...OK OWWW! Stop please!" Cyra cried buirring her face in my chest holding her wrist. I rubbed her back still being careful off her bruises on her waist. 

We were in the bathroom, trying to take care of Cyra's boo boo's(HEHE) everytime i tried she would end up crying. I didn't blame her though...her bruiises looked horrible, like she had been abuses for years. 

"i'm so sorry babygirl!" I whispered. "its not your fault.." She mumbled into my chest. we sat there like that for a couple minutes. then she pulled back. SHe wrapped her waist and wrist then walked out the bathroom pullin gme behind her. She walked to the bed, and got in it. I covered her up, then layed down by her holding her. 

I hummed to her like i always do till i heard her soft sweet snoring....

I watched her sleep till i dozed off myself

THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A DAY.....