Dramione's 7th year {FINISHED}

By fandomprefect

Hermione Granger has decided to go back to Hogwarts and finish her Seventh year. The rest of the Golden Trio... More

Chapter 1: Starting Year 7
Chapter 2:Self-Defense
Chapter 3:Hermione's Nightmare
Chapter 4: The Letter
Chapter 5: The Library
Chapter 6: Hogsmeade
Chapter 7: The Forest Date
Chapter 8: The Great Hall
Chapter 9: Hermione's Visitor
Chapter 10: Confronting Ron
Chapter 11: Liquid Luck
Chapter 12: Theo's Surprise
Chapter 14: The Shower Fantasy
Chapter 15: Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 16: Astronomy Tower Suicide
Chapter 17: Hermione's Weirdness
Chapter 18: Leaving Hogwarts
Chapter 19: Back Home
Chapter 20: The Plan
Chapter 21: The Figure
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 22: The Receptionist
Chapter 23: Remember
Chapter 24: Dark Mark Removal at Your Service!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25: Rememberance
ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE :)
Chapter 26: Making Up for Lost Time
MORE AUTHORS NOTES :(:
Chapter 27: Harry Potter
Chapter 28: Legillimency
Chapter 29: Harry's Proposition
Chapter 30: Room of Requirement
Chapter 31: Graduating Hogwarts
Epilogue
PREVIEW!
Death Eater For Sale is Out!

Chapter 13: The Black Lake

9.3K 213 157
By fandomprefect

Hermione's P.O.V

Harry was back at Hogwarts and I could tell Draco wasn't very happy. I was glad that he was back, but I wished Ron wasn't.

   I was walking down the hallway heading to the Great Hall when Ron came out of nowhere and walked next to me.

   "Hermione are you still mad at me for that thing? I'm terribly sorry. I didn't think of what I was doing." he said sadly and I didn't feel sorry for him, but at the same time I didn't want him to continue to harass me so I put on my best poker face.

   "No. Thanks for apologizing Ron." I said and smiled at him. We walked into the Great Hall together and I went towards the Slytherin table when Ron grabbed my wrist.

   "Hey sit with us for today. It'll be just like the old days." he smiled and I took a seat next to Harry. Ron sat on the other side of Harry and I was glad. Ginny came and I scooted over so she can sit next to Harry and she smiled at me.

   "Sorry for what I did to you and Draco. I feel awful." she grimaced and I pulled her into a hug.

   "I missed you Ginny. I couldn't stay mad at you forever." I sniffled.

   "I missed you too Hermione." she said before turning to a loud sound that was coming from over Harry. "Ron Weasley! Can you eat neatly for once?!" she yelled and we all laughed. For a quick moment it actually felt just like the old days at Hogwarts.

   "So Harry, how's the Order going?" I asked. Harry's face lit up and a goofy grin spread on his face.

   "Oh it's wonderful Hermione! We are hunting down the rest of the Death Eaters and it's so much fun being able to go out again." he smirked but I felt uneasy. I snuck a glance at Draco and found him staring at me.

   Then he did something I never thought he would do. Ever. He got up and took a seat right next to me. Gasps went up everywhere and I found myself gasping.

   "Oi' Mate what are you doing at our table!" Ron yelled at Draco with food in his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh because he looked like a pig with a orange wig with all that food in his mouth. Everyone laughed too.

   "Well Weasel, I came here to sit next to my girlfriend." he said calmly. Ron started to choke and started to turn purple. I cast 'Anapneo' on him and he stopped choking.

   "Thanks." he said before sending daggers from his eyes at Draco. Harry's eyes were wide and Ginny was laughing at their faces.

   "Draco you're dating Hermione?!" Harry yelled before everyone went silent. He started to snicker and it was cute.

   "Yes Pot head I'm dating Hermione. What can I say, I'm hot." he shrugged before wrapping his arms around my waist. My stomach turned but in a good way. "But she's way hotter if I do say so myself."

   "Hermione is this true?" he asked me and I nodded.

   "Everyone knows this because they are always snogging in the hallways!" I heard Theo say and everyone started laughing. I blushed and tilted my head down.

   "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Theo is just jealous that you're in that position instead of him." he said loud enough for him to hear.

   "I love you Draco come back to me!" Theo yelled dramatically and Draco smirked.

   "It's over Theo I don't love you anymore! Thou have gone wrong and I have found the Granger!" he said and everyone laughed. Theo pretended to cry and everyone laughed even harder.

   Crazy how all the houses found a way to laugh together. I guess the war brought us together. Draco lifted up my chin and kissed me and I kissed him back.

   "How dare you kiss her in front of me!" Theo sighed before running out dramatically. He tripped before he got to the door and I was laughing so hard that I snorted. Draco stared at me and took my face in his hands.

   "Granger the snorting Gryffindor." he teased and I blushed furiously as he interlaced his fingers into mine. We got up and I waved good-bye to them then walked out with Draco.

   "I've decided to escort you to our date like the gentleman I am." he said before putting his arm into mine and we walked out the castle.

   We got to the Black Lake and I saw a boat with a candelabra on it and a picnic basket.

   "Ladies first." he bowed and I stepped on. He unhooked the boat from the rope and we started to drift off. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

   I looked into his eyes and they were a liquid mercury and I just wanted to stare at them forever. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. He slipped his warm tongue into my mouth and he started exploring. My tongue met his and we twisted them together. I broke the kiss and breathed heavily.

   "Granger, did Krum get some of this in your fourth year?" he teased and I laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I breathed in his forest smell. It was being over powered by the smell of salt water but I could still smell him.

   "Up Hermione." he said before pushing me off him. I looked at him confused and he smiled at me. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box wrapped in green wrapping paper.

   "It's for you." he said and bit his lip. I could tell he was nervous and I grabbed his hand and kissed it. I gave him a reassuring smile and looked at it.

   "Of course it would be wrapped in green." I chuckled.

   "It's better than that Gryffindor red." he scowled and I laughed. I continued to open it and I saw a golden necklace with emeralds made into a small snake. The snake started to move and slither off the necklace onto my hand.

   "Draco..." I cried. It was so beautiful and I loved it. I turned to him and he pulled a chain from around his neck. It was a matching snake except his was bigger. The snake slithered off his and went on my hand and curled up next to mine.

   "Yours is a female and mine is a male. They are lovers and I thought they could represent... us." he said before my snake slithered back onto her necklace. The male snake slithered back to Draco's chain. I started to cry and he wrapped his arm around me.

   "Thank you Draco, I love it." I said. He wrapped the necklace around my neck and cast a spell on the box and wrapping to teleport to our room.

   "Want to go swimming Hermione?" he said and I looked up wide-eyed.

   "Are you crazy! Hell no! It'll be cold." I yelled and he smirked.

   "I'll take that as a yes." he smirked before tipping the boat over.

   I fell into the water and started to shiver. It was so cold that I wasn't able to move and I tried to swim but I couldn't. I started choking on the water and I began to drown. Then, a pair of arms lifted me up.

   "Hermione can't you swim?!" Draco hissed. I felt like slapping him but he was saving me from drowning. But then again, he was the reason I was drowning in the first place.

   "Draco I-dont-know-your-middle-name Malfoy! I can swim but it was so cold that I couldn't." I hissed at him and he laughed. I turned over and climbed on his back and he swam to the grass.

   I was shivering so bad that I thought my feet would fall off.

   "C'mon Hermione. Let's get back to the room." he said before carrying me back.

   Once we got to the room we began to kiss and I felt warmth spread through my body. It was finally happening.

   We held up the passionate kiss and stumbled into the bathroom. He pointed his wand at the shower and turned it on while undressing me. I threw my wand somewhere and I was sure I'd find it later.

   "Hermione. Are you sure?" he asked breathlessly and I nodded when he took off all his clothes (and mine) with a simple flick of his wand. He threw his wand too and we stumbled into the shower naked.

   That's when our wild night started.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

HEYYYY GUYS! :) I had fun writing this chapter (As I always do with all the chapters).  And guys the reads are CONTINUOUSLY going up and it's crazy! I will warn you now (and in the next chapter) that the next chapter contains SMUT. So young readers beware...! Draco and Hermione finally get a night together 😈 Well Comments/Vote/Shares are appreciated! Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
Alayna <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.2K 40
It’s been a year since the War, and Hogwarts has been rebuilt. Although many—especially the Weasley’s—are in mourning, life has gone on, and they liv...
6.4K 132 14
Everyone has been asked back to Hogwarts to finish their 7th year. Hermione is asked to be Head girl. Who will be the Head Boy? Read to find out.
420K 11K 34
After the war all of the previous 7th years are invited back to finish their year and take their N.E.W.T.s. When they all return some people have cha...
1.8M 31.1K 27
Hermione is back as Head Girl for her 7th year, but she is back without Ron. So when she is forced to room with Head Boy, Draco Malfoy, the hormones...