Chapter 9: Hermione's Visitor

Hermione's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since we walked in the Great Hall together. Everyone was still gossiping about Draco and I. I couldn't walk in the halls anymore without someone pointing at me whispering to their friend, "That's Hermione Granger. The girl Draco Malfoy is shagging." It was quite annoying actually. I just wanted to hex them into oblivion, but of course I was HeadGirl and I could just take points away from their House.

People seemed to dislike me even more than they used to. It was mainly the girls. I guess Draco had a lot of admirers and learning your crush has a girl really triggers you. I've been getting hate mail and girls are trying to trip me or possibly kill me 24/7. Then the boys. They just stare at me and make stupid remarks like 'I'm going to ask how it feels to bang the brightest witch of our age' or something dumb like 'I'd hit that'. So, everyone basically despises that I even exist.

When I walked to head to dinner, a hand covered my eyes. I smiled and guessed it was Draco. I whirled around smiling and saw Ron.

"Ron!" I screamed. He instantly grabbed me and threw me inside a classroom. He placed a silencing charm on the door.

"What the hell Ron! What are you doing on campus? You don't go here anymore!" I yelled. He grimaced before grabbing my wrists.

"I'm here because you are cheating on me!" he barked and I wanted to laugh.

"Do you not remember what happened after the battle? We got in a fight and you left me there ending the conversation with 'I hate you!' Does that sound like we are still together?" I frantically screamed at him. He started to observe me from head to toe and I wondered what he was doing. Then, he wrapped his arm around my waist and drew me in closer to him.

"No Ron! You get off me right this second!" I screamed. He chuckled softly and I thought of Draco's laugh. It was way better than Ron's. He began pulling me in even closer and I smacked him on his chest.

"Ron Weasley if you don't let me go." I hissed. He grabbed my arse and I twitched.

"HELP!" I screamed. He laughed maniacally.

"You really think that I didn't put a silencing charm on the door?" he smirked. He put a full-body binding curse on me and I couldn't move. I thought of Pansy when he did this. Was Ron a bad guy the whole time? Why was he doing this? His mother would've been so disappointed if she saw him right now. I wanted to strangle him and he knew it.

"Hermione. You must be taught a...lesson, for your imprudence." he grinned. He put his hand under my shirt and started to lift it off my body. My eyes widened in fear. I had worn a green bra that was laced with black. Draco had given it to me. He said I looked good in his colors so he bought me stuff with his colors on it. Ron bit his lip and scowled.

"Hermione! We despise the Slytherin house and here you are, wearing their colors!" he growled before slapping me. The slap had worn off some of the curse and I wiggled my toes.

   He started to kiss my stomach and felt like vomiting. He quickly untied my shoes and flung them towards the door. Then, he slipped off my skirt and saw my matching underwear. He slapped me once again, making no comment whatsoever.

"I don't like these colors on you. Matter-o-fact, I don't like anything on you." he laughed. His hands grabbed my arse and the curse had worn off by now. I slapped him and screamed at him.

"You.. revolting... rapist!" I yelled at him. I grabbed my skirt and wand then reversed the silencing charm. Ron tackled me and we fell to the floor with an incredibly loud 'THUD'. I felt a sharp pain shoot through my right elbow and I guessed that all the pressure he forced on me had broke my right arm. I felt something stab my elbow while he grabbed my wand, threw it, and pinned me to the floor. I screamed in agony and prayed someone would help me escape.