Chapter 22: The Receptionist

Draco's P.O.V

*Flashback*
   Something was off, and I couldn't tell what it was. My hands reached for my necklace and it started to heat up. 'What's going on?' I wondered. 

   I sat in bed for about two more minutes before yanking all the cords off of me and hopping out of my bed. I ran out of the room and I felt staring eyes on me.

   "Grab the patient!" people yelled and I ran. The cold tiles under my feet felt like stones and they were my stones to freedom. 

   I reached the door and I heard someone apparate. Someone just got kidnapped. I knew it and I knew it was most likely Hermione. God she was always getting in trouble. I growled before I felt someone stab me with a needle. 

   Everything went numb and I totally forgot that the love of my life was just kidnapped. I fell on the floor and shut my eyes. 

*End of Flashback*

   I woke up and all the pain came rushing back to me. My love had been stolen, kidnapped, taken. A million words to say exactly what that word was, but one really hit me. The word was: Gone. That's what Hermione was. 

   I rolled over and groaned before tears threatened to spill. No, I must stay strong for Hermione. I argued with myself and It honestly worked. I took deep breaths and stretched to release any "tension" or whatever. After I was done with my "meditation session", I got up and walked out of my room. 

   People stared at me again and I felt self-conscious. Previous Death Eater Draco Malfoy Plans To Kill At St. Mungos! I thought before shivering. I kept walking before I reached the woman at the Reception Desk.  

   She was a cute brunette whose hair was curly and short. She was a caramel color that seemed to glow. She had black glasses that had white polka-dots on them. I realized that her left eye was dark brown and her right eye was light brown. Stunning. She was wearing non- work clothes and it puzzled me. Would they get mad at her for what she was wearing? It was a extremely sexy black lace dress that showed a bit of cleavage with 5 inch black stilettos. She also had a tattoo of a really beautiful flower "ring" on her pinky. 

   I gasped at her beauty and she smiled at me. She got up and walked over to me and I took a look at her. She pat my shoulder and I took a look at her nails then looked back up at her face. 

   "Mr. Malfoy, I'm Addy and I believe you should be in bed." she smiled and I smiled back. A smile that I only gave Hermione. God snap out of it! 

   "I was quite bored of it. Could I use your phone? This gown is so annoying and I want to have my house elf bring me some clothes." I said and she smiled. 

   "Of course." she said before passing me the phone. I kept my eyes trained on her and I felt like I needed her. My line reached the Malfoy Manor and I told my house elf to bring my finest clothes and in 2 minutes she brought them. 

   I grabbed them and she disapparated in a flash. I walked over to the bathroom when she grabbed my arm and I turned around. 

   "Wait. Aren't you going to ask if you can bang me out of my mind?" she frantically said. My eyes must've popped out of my head because it felt like they were going to. 

   "Im sorry, what?!" I screamed and she laughed. It was a beautiful laugh, just like Hermione's. Hermione. 

   "Well most guys add attracted to me, I'm a Veela, and they ask to bang me senseless. I obviously say no, but it concerned me that you didn't ask me too." she said and I let out a sigh of relief. 

   "Oh well sorry. Did you want me to bang you senseless? I couldn't leave a woman in despair." I  snickered and I felt like a Slytherin Prince again. She bit her lip sexily before attacking my lips full force. 

   I wasn't even surprised at this, because it had been done many times before. I grabbed her ass and started kissing her back. Sex with a Veela huh? I heard Hermione's voice in the back of my head. 

   I stumbled back and she frowned. I could tell she was confused so I picked her up and put her thighs in-between my face. She smelled like Vanilla, just like Hermione. I could tell she was itching for me, so I apparated us to the Room Of Requirement. 

   I would've apparated us to Malfoy Manor but it was too many bad memories there. I laid her on the bed as she took off her dress. She was in a black lacey lingerie and I drooled a little. She had a model body and it was perfect. 

   Too perfect. I sighed before turning around. She walked up to me and placed her fingers on my neck and sighed on my shoulder. 

   "I know you're not ready for... this. Find your girl, and if she doesn't want you, I'm here." she said before kissing my lips. She tasted sweet and I had to admit, I would miss her kiss. 

"Thank you." I smiled and I kissed her back. She slipped a card in my hand and I automatically knew it was how to reach her. I heard a 'pop' behind me and I knew she had apparated back to St. Mungos. But, I felt that 'pop' was just everything broken inside of me. 

   I walked around the room and I saw one of her thongs and I started to laugh. What a mess. I thought before slipping into insanity. I started to break things and cry. 

GONE GONE GONE. That's where Hermione was. After an hour, the room was in pieces. Just like me. Broken, torn-apart, shattered. I needed her to fix me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys! So, I basically described Addy as me. That's basically me, minus the "gorgeous sexiness". I'm sorry you didn't have a real picture of Draco and the Receptionist or whatever. Also, I thought it would be fun to toy with Draco's emotions and everything lol. Anyways, thanks for the reads/votes/comments/everything.
Xoxo,
Alayna <3