Chapter 28: Legillimency

Hermione's P.O.V

   I walked back to the castle leaving Harry behind. Ginny had already ran back to the castle, so I made a mental note just to steer clear of her in case she wanted to snap at me. Why would Harry kiss me? Has he really been shagging all those girls? He's a professor and he could get fired for that. Has Harry always felt like this?

   My mind was buzzing with questions and I just wanted answers. The Library couldn't solve this because it wasn't going to say what Harry is thinking. But somebody else could...

   I ran back to the room and Draco was still sleeping on the bed. I walked over to him and started to trace the lines on his chest. They were mesmerizing and I just loved the feel of them. I could feel the steady thump...thump... of his heart beat and the rising and falling of his chest. 

"Mornin....beaut...iful" he yawned and it sounded super sexy, even if he was very illiterate. I smiled to myself and looked at him. His eyes were slightly drooping and I could see they were filled with the color mercury. I remember reading a book about when the girl would look at the guys eyes, the color would change because of their love. Then, the girl's eyes would also change. It was a weird thing, but it must've been true because it wasn't a muggle book. 

"Morning Drakey-Poo!!" I shouted in a high voice, mimicking Pansy. His eyes shot open and he jumped up and yelled. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL HERMIONE YOU DREADFUL THING!" he screamed and his face turned red. I wrapped my arms around him and he seemed to relax a bit. 

"Shhh Draco I was only kidding. I'm not Pansy, but I'd make a hell of an imposter. But, I'm not as ugly as her, so my impostor impression would be ruined." I laughed and he laughed too. His arms found my waistline and he pulled me closer to him. He began kissing my neck and leaving small love bites here and there, before attempting to peek under my shirt. 

"No Draco", I snorted," You literally woke up and you already want to shag. I came to ask you how Legilimency works." 

His body stiffened at this. He looked me in my eyes then held my face in his hands. 

"Why do you need to know how to use it?" he asked in a stern voice. His eyes didn't tear away from mine and it felt like he was staring into my soul. 

"I was reading about it in the Library and-"

"Don't give me that bull!", he shouted and I was startled a little," Let me take down your wards, please?"

I didn't know what to say. If he looked in my mind, he'd see Harry kissing me and over exaggerate, but if I said no, he'd be curious and obnoxious. 

"Promise not to over exaggerate once you see what happened?" I pleaded and he slowly nodded. I closed my eyes and I felt the locks on my mental wards unwinding and clicking. I can see the memories he's looking at and I feel oddly at peace. Suddenly, the one of Harry kissing me pops up and he lets go. 

"WHAT THE HELL HERMIONE!" he screamed and I knew he was furious. I reached for his arm but he yanked it bad and walked around the room with his hands in his hair. 

"Draco he took me down to Hagrid's and he kissed-" 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PUSH HIM AWAY?!" he yelled at me and that triggered me. 

"I TRIED TO! HE WAS JUST SO STRONG FROM THAT STUPID QUIDDITCH HE PLAYS!" I screamed back and he looks taken aback for a second, then is replaced with fury again.

   "DONT YOU EVER CALL QUIDDITCH STUPID AGAIN! YOU SURELY COULD'VE PUSHED THAT STUPID POTTER AWAY!" he snapped and I clenched my fist. 

   "NO I COULDN'T! IM NOT AS STRONG AS MOST PEOPLE OKAY? YOU PROMISED NOT TO GET MAD AND YOU DID, SO CAN I TRUST YOU ANYMORE?" I quizzed him before grabbing some clothes and deciding I could get the rest later with a simple "Accio" spell.

   "Where are you going?!" he half yelled and I shot him a deadly glare. He started to walk towards me and I backed up.

   "Im going somewhere where there is no YOU there. Once you learn to be a good boyfriend, I'll come back. But who knows, I might never come back." I hissed and I saw pain in his face. I walked out the door and headed straight to Headmistress's office. I told her that I needed some time somewhere and she nodded and let me go. 

   Once I got to the gate leading out of Hogwarts, I looked back. I saw his figure running towards me and I looked at him with a hateful look and apparated myself away.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Draco's P.O.V

I had truly angered her. She had let me into her mind and I promised her I wouldn't be angry, but I couldn't help myself when I saw Potter forcibly kissing her. I was so blinded by hatred that I didn't even care what she was feeling. 

She had packed up and walked out so I began following her. She went to McGonagall's office, so I went and watched her come out and go to the gates. She walked to the gate and turned around. I ran towards her and she gave me a nasty look and apparated away. 

Since then, I've just been laying on the bed, weeping. Her stuff is still here and she probably will come back for them. 

I stayed in bed all day and didn't even bother to go to my classes. I didn't need to pass any classes because I was offered the job of an auror anyways and I'm rich. My eyelids grew heavy and I soon fell asleep. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(Later on in the night; Around 12ish still Draco's P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of drawers opening and I saw her. Her slim but curvy figure and her wavy hair. I think about jumping up and grabbing her, but it would be stupid. 

   She whispers "Accio my stuff" and I think for a second it won't work. It sounds really dumb but surprisingly, it kind of worked. But, her stuff overwhelmed her and smacked her in the face. 

   I hopped up and started helping her pick up her bags and everything. She stared at me wide-eyed in disbelief. 

   "Draco?" she gasps and I snicker. 

   "Did you think it was Potter?" I grin and I see a smile tug at the corners of her perfect mouth. I wanted more than anything just to kiss those plump, luscious, pink...

   "Draco? You okay?" she asked and I snapped out of it. 

   "Yeah sorry I was thinking about a class I took earlier. So, you really are leaving me?" I sigh and she rushes over to me. 

   "No, I'm not leaving you I'm just....taking a break." she said in a stressed voice and my lips turn downwards. 

   "But I'll come back I promise!" she quickly shouted as soon as she saw my frown. 

   "Okay." was all I could manage to choke out before looking at her eyes. Tears threatened to spill and I hurriedly blinked them away. 

   "Goodbye Draco." she whispered before grabbing a bag that was in my hand. I can't let her leave. Not now, nor ever. I couldn't possibly live without her as cheesy as that sounds. 

   "Hermione stop!" I yell and run over to her and pick her up and kiss her harshly, causing her to drop her bags. 

    We didn't stop kissing until after a hour, which some other things happened in between that kiss. She ended up staying with my petty self and I was happy. Little did I know, that happiness wouldn't last for long. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hello Dramione fans! I'm terribly sorry for the long wait for an update(hey that rhymed!) but i've been so busy either reading fanfics, taking tests, or random bs. So I have an announcement! I would like a new cover because the one I have is getting blander and blander everyday. Also, Im almost done with this book and I want to finish it with pazzaz! So, whoever makes the best cover gets a follow, a shoutout, and a special chapter dedicated to them! So be crazy and have fun! Have a great day!
Xoxo
Alayna <3
Stalk my socials:
Insta: iialayna
Sc: iialayna