Chapter 29: Harry's Proposition

Hermione's P.O.V

   I woke up to find myself beside Harry. Wait Harry?!

I shot up out of the bed and rubbed my eyes rapidly. There he is, Harry Potter.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE HARRY?" I screamed and he woke up with a jump.

"Bloody hell 'Mione, we're married for Merlin's sake!" he scowls at me before putting his head down and falling asleep.

I look at my finger and sure enough, there a 24k ring on there. What kind of magic did someone put on me to break up with Draco? I bet it's this ring. 24k magic am I right?(REFERENCE MWAHAH)

I tried pulling the ring off and it simply wouldn't come off and I growled in frustration.

"Stupid ring!" I yelled before I yanked it and it took off a piece of my flesh.

"Damn!" I yelled but Im glad it took off some flesh and not my whole finger. I looked around and I noticed that I'm in a house. It's very unfamiliar and I walked around. It was a 2 story house with children's drawings in every bedroom. In one room, there was a race car bed and the walls were painted blue. In another room, the walls were pink and there was a Princess canopy bed and paintings of flowers on the wall.

Are these my kid's rooms? I raced around the house searching for something, anything, to explain what happened. I went in the Living Room and I found photos plastered to the walls of Harry, myself and our children. Our children.

There was a little girl and little boy together with us. The little girl had Harry's eyes and my hair and looked like a smaller replica of me. As for the boy, he had my eyes and Harry's hair. He was a smaller replica of Harry as well.

A wave of nausea passed over me and suddenly everything changed . The house was much darker with the walls painted black instead of the cream color they were before. The pictures changed and instead of Harry's face it was Draco's. The two kids(that I presumed were my kids) had also changed. The little girl had Draco's exact hair color, my skin tone, curly hair, and gray eyes. The little boy had my hair color, a slicked back hair style, and warm chocolate brown eyes. I was absolutely astonished. We looked so happy... as a family.

I raced upstairs and found Draco in the bed instead of Harry. I put his loose hair back into place and sighed. This was obviously a dream. But it was a damn good one.

I laid back on the bed until two hands strangled me and I couldn't breathe. It was Draco.

"Wake up 'Mione! Wake up!" he screamed and my eyes were bulging out of their sockets. I couldn't breathe.

"He's going to..." he stopped and I woke up to see Harry Potter on top of me and strangling me.

"It's all your fault! She hates me and it's all your fault!" he screamed, his voice dripping with venom. I remembered Draco telling me I needed to physically fight in case someone tried to attack me.

I smacked Harry on the side of his noggin and he groaned and fell over. Not so tough now are you? I reached under my pillow to find my wand wasn't there.

Damn! I must have forgotten it when I was packing up last night and Draco stopped me.

I ran out of the room and into the halls of Hogwarts. I ran towards McGonagall's office before I encountered Neville's ghost.

"Top of the mornin Hermione!" he cheered joyfully and I pleaded to him.

"Get McGonagall! Please!" I shouted and he gave me a concerned face.

"Go!" I screamed and he disappeared. Harry came out of the hall, pointing he wand at me.

"Stupefy!" he yelled and I tried to roll over but the spell hit me square in the back. I laid down on the ground, petrified.

He walked over to me slowly and a small droplet of sweat rolled down my face. What was he going to do to me? Rape me? Kill me? Torture me?

"I can tell what you're thinking right now. I know it's probably something about how I am going to torture you or rape you but I'm not going to. I have a preposition for you. You are forcefully going to help me get Ginny back. And if you don't want to... well. That won't be pretty," he took a chance to take a deep breath," Meet me at the Room of Requirement tonight at 8. Don't tell anyone about this." With that, he left me in a terrified and petrified state.

"Hermione!" I heard Neville call and he floated over to me in a panic with the HeadMistress alongside him.

"Miss Granger, are you alright?" McGonagall said before removing the curse off me. I sat up right in my position and sighed and put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, some kids decided to play a prank on me. Im fine now." I half-heartedly grinned and McGonagall looked at me in concern before giving up and walking away.

I stood up and brushed myself off. I looked up to see Neville still there, staring at me.

"Hermione are you sure-" I cut him off by rudely stomping my foot like a five year old.

"I said IM fine." I growled before rushing off back to my room. I realized I was a tad mean to Neville but It was too late to go back now. I got dressed and found my wand.

Walking sown to the Great Hall I sighed. A tear fell out of the corner of my eye and I wiped it away quickly. If I knew life was going to be this complicated if I went to Hogwarts, I would've never came. All I ever wanted was a normal year at Hogwarts. But NO! that was too much to ask. I don't think anyone will ever have a 'normal' year here at Hogwarts. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys/girls! So Im probably going to write 2-3 more chapters before I literally explode. I'm so excited for my next book because the storyline will be amazing (at least in my mind). I almost thought about ending the book RIGHT NOW but I can't do that. The next chapters will be roughly 1200-1800 words so be prepared! Alright enough is enough! Have a great day today!
Xoxo,
Alayna <3